Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:09 pm

"Follow Me Boy is an old hoodoo formula for anointing oil , incense, sachet powders, candles, and washing products that are designed to enable a woman or a gay man to dominate and control a male lover. These spiritual supplies are usually used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows -- that is, they are not used to attract a new or unknown lover."
--- Catherine Yronwode

Use in Magic:
Follow Me Boy is an old hoodoo formula alleged to enable you to dominate and control a man so that he will follow you like a dog; it is generally used when the lover is someone the practitioner knows -- that is, it is not often used to attract a new or unknown lover.

Spell Methods:
Dissolve the crystals in water for a spiritual bath, magical laundry additive, or fixed floor wash; use the crystal form as a floor sprinkle to be swept or vacuumed up.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo bath crystals with herbs and roots included, in a 2 oz. foil packet with a colourful label.

BCR-HOO-FOLB
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:10 pm

This product qualifies for the Any 12 Hoodoo Bath Crystals Special.

Any 12 Hoodoo Bath Crystals Mixed Dozen

Use in Magic:
Your Choice: 12 titles must be specified; if you do not select your 12 choices in the message area at the time you place your order we will not contact you, but we will choose 12 titles for you from the most popular in the category you selected.

Spell Methods:
Dissolve the crystals in water for a spiritual bath, magical laundry additive, or fixed floor wash; use the crystal form as a floor sprinkle to be swept or vacuumed up.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo bath crystals with herbs and roots included, in a 2 oz. foil packet with a colourful label.

BCR-HOO-ZDOZ
Any 12 Hoodoo Bath Crystals Mixed Dozen
$60.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”