Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 10, 2021 4:25 pm

Brother Christopher ,

I feel there is confusion on the work, does she want him back, does she want a new guy, does she want to move on? I feel she needs to write her petition, focus her petition to the goal of this work and what she really wants. Reconciliation work is not hard in my opinion, the demands people have for reconciliation are hard. She did state a honey jar which makes me think she wants this person back? I hope she is able to clarify. I will add a book from Lucky Mojo on reconciliation.

Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

cihienahualli

Unread post by cihienahualli » Mon May 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Hi Brother Christopher and JayDee, thank you for your answers.

Thanks for pointing it out, I do feel I need to focus my work and be clearer with my intentions, and I indeed working to reconcile.

For the time being I cannot acquire new supplies so I'm working with what I have at home, only bought the white skull.

I based off the herbs on the different meanings I could gather on various sites, the usual things I relate them with (for example, coffee: a clear head, going faster, being awake; chamomile: usually taken as an infusion to soothe pain, etc.), but mostly on what I have available at my kitchen at the time.

I think I may add rose and lavender, since the message is definitely very messy.

Thank you for the psalm recommendations, I'll definitely do that.

JayDee, would you mind sharing the husband and side guy spell?
🌹🌙🍷💀⚖🍀💰🔮
Blanca piadosa Muerte Santa, eres mi fortaleza y mi protección.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2021 11:13 am

cihienahualli,

Start by writing down what it is you want, then eliminate the things that do not fit with the work. Example, If you want to reconcile then focus on how I want John Doe to return to me with love, affection, romance, faithful and honest, etc. I would leave out the punishment or make him pay, that is what happens when people mix the energies and purpose and meddle the work.

The coffee spell calls for using nails and brewing coffee give one to the person and another to your love (Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, pg 74, 2007.

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo free spells on love: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

JayDee

cihienahualli

Unread post by cihienahualli » Tue May 11, 2021 11:41 am

Hi JayDee,

I appreciate the help, I'll modify my petition to be more specific towards reconciliation. <3
🌹🌙🍷💀⚖🍀💰🔮

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2021 1:16 pm

cihienahualli ,

I understand how you feel and what you want, BUT I can tell you from countless experience people muddy the water with drawn out petitions, or a laundry list petition of what they want. Then when the guy comes back ready, they reject him for punishment, which is the opposite of wanting to reconcile! Then they complain "it didnt work", no it worked perfectly , you rejected them and made it worst/harder. Just hoping to give you some guidance on success in your work!

JayDee

cihienahualli

Unread post by cihienahualli » Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi! Just updating, I'm on day 3 of my skull candle and my ex just sent me an email. I was feeling hopeless because he was very mad at me, but he's being nice.

I'll keep on working it!
🌹🌙🍷💀⚖🍀💰🔮

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 12, 2021 4:16 pm

cihienahualli ,

Great movement! Try and not focus on the day to day actions, think of this as a long working with an outcome. Sometimes in work we get focused on that moment and doubt ourselves, or feel down, but the work is doing it now and it may take time to see the results. Try not and let the wave of the day effect your determination and work. Keep working and pushing for your goal.

JayDee

Riz18

Unread post by Riz18 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:59 pm

So I fixed a pink skull candle -- I wouldn't say that it was overloaded with herbs or anything, and I had intended it burn it in the 3 days leading up until tonight's supermoon. I know moon phases aren't such a big deal and that I should have meant to burn it for 7 days, I just figured I'd try it out. I have a second skull candle coming to do it more traditionally.

My problems with my ex stem more from his inability to talk about the things in his life that upset him and it drives almost all his relationships away -- friends and family too. We both have admitted that we love each other, he's just not able to be a good partner right now. He has trust/abandonment issues so what he really needs is to let someone in instead of self sabotaging everything and isolating himself. He'll start to let me in and then he gets angry when he starts to get choked up about it -- like trying to hide it with the macho stuff.

So I wrote "cry" under one of the eyes of the skull and "tell me everything" on the mouth because he really does need to tell someone (anyone!) who loves him his whole story or all that grief is just going slowly kill him.

The skull burned totally in 30 mins, which is kind of ominous. Half the lower jaw bone remained. About an hour later he called me in tears about some medical issues about his dad that we knew were coming. But he wouldn't let me come see him. He told me he loved me. Then this morning, as I was lighting a red candle on my honey jar and thinking over some things I was going to say to my doll baby, he called me just to say "Hi".

I know not all of this is great -- but it was really interesting to have such immediate results like that. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on where to go with my second skull?
Thanks!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Riz18,

I would reinforce the work and repeat it to continue the movement. Adding reconciliation oil, or healing and blessing oil, can be a great blend to help heal him. Keep the honey jar going as well. It is great to see quick and speedy list.

Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Blessing: https://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Healing: https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
self heal (all heal): http://www.herbmagic.com/self-heal.html

JayDee

Brother Christopher
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Brother Christopher » Wed May 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi Riz18,

Great to see you did such a great working. Deer's Tongue Leaf is used for speech to get him to communicate. He seems that he maybe ashamed of his past, little confidence with Crown of Success. Rose of Crucifixion's is good for depression, anxiety, and Healing would be good for both him and his father.

Rose of Crucifixion - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-rose-of-crucifixion.html
Crown of Success - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html
Deer's Tongue - http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

Healing - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html

Riz18

Unread post by Riz18 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:27 am

So I did another skull, and added "follow me boy" oil to it since it was all I had on hand at the time. This one took two days to burn and burned all of the wax completely, leaving just ashes of the petition paper.

However, a very thin layer of clear wax + oil kept burning and made a pretty decent sized flame. The resulting smoke set my fire alarm off and I had to extinguish it quickly before my roommates came looking for the source of the commotion. It wasn't black smoke and it didn't catch anything on fire. I know we can't do candle interpretations on the forum but I'm torn between this being a neutral or a bad sign. If I'd lived alone I would have just let it continue and it would have been fine.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Riz18 ,

Fire safety is important with candle work, stuffing a candle with herbs, oils and a petition can result in this incident. After the skull is burned the face down, I put the candle out as it did the mental work needed. A clear burn is a good sign, the oil, petition and herbs, should be aligned to the work, so if you use a Follow Me Boy product then. my petition would reflect following me, the herbs would as well.

JayDee

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:03 pm

Regarding skull candles on a romantic target,should I talk to it for. a month baptized in his name before I burn it or just burn it right away for 7 days to make him think of me?

One last thing... the part where you have to pull the string to tie the knot once he responds to you calling his name.... that might be tricky. He's not very talkative especially when he wants to sleep lol. If I call his name he'll just look at me with one eye open waiting for whatever question I wanna ask him. He won't respond with "what"... so can I go into the bathroom with the string and then say his name, followed by a question just to get him to reply? And then pull the string? Or it has to only be his name I say?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:51 pm

DaniellaG,

There are many different ways of working a skull candle and all are correct. You can dress and prepare it then speak to it then burn it, you can burn it over several days, or you can burn it in one sitting. With skulls I prefer one day, starting on a Wednesday and speak to it as though you are him "I love jane doe". Puff tobacco into the face as you tell him what to think.

For the string, you suppose to catch him speaking not you so it ties him up. Be sneaky maybe wait till he is asleep than nudge him and say his name and when he responds pull it, then act like I didn't say anything you must be sleeping. Only his name is said. You also do not get off during this as you only want to tie his nature.

It is discussed more in this book, which is great for women work: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

JayDee

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Oh so you don't tell the skull candle " you will think of me and love me " etc? You have to speak as if you ARE them??? Wow I been doing it all wrong all this time I guess LOL

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:04 pm

DaniellaG,

Yes, the candle is an effigy, an image that represents the person, you speak as though you are the person. You are trying to influence his thoughts, imagine if you suddenly though " you will think of me" you would say, who is me and why did I think that? Speak as though you are his thoughts first person. Try and have what you want in a repetitive statement as you do the work. When the candle burns out bury it in the backyard to keep him.

JayDee

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:44 pm

thanks so much for that!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

I've moved this conversation to the subject of skull candles, as it was veering off topic in the other thread. Please stick to only one topic per post, to keep each conversation focused for the folks who come here for ideas.

As for how you would word your petition for your skull candle, do be careful to keep it in the present tense. If you want him to love you, state it as if it is happening now. Rather than saying he "will" love you (which is a point in time in the future), petition for his behavior in the here and now - "he loves you," "he thinks of you often," etc. Otherwise you may find him always wanting your desired outcome but not acting on it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

andydtheman
Newly Registered

Unread post by andydtheman » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:21 pm

I would like for my ex gf to reopen contact with me. I have 3 yellow Control candles lit right now and have the 1st of of the 2nd set of yellow Control candles being lit tonight. I have a practitioner that does my work with me.

I had a skull candle done for me by my practitioner, who suggested using 9 nails to put in top of the of a purple skull candle.

The love skull candle my practitioner will use is going to be lit next week. My practitioner has the candle on a bath for 72 hours before it is lit.

I'm new to this. Any advice?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:15 pm

andydtheman --

Without knowing the details, just going by what you have mentioned here, this sounds like a traditional skull candle spell. The use of purple wax marks it as 20th or 21st century in style, but before there was coloured wax, such candles were made and used.

My only question is this: Is your practitioner sending you any products to use yourself, such as return or reconciliation herbs, roots, or spiritual supplies for you to use as teas, baths, floor washes, or in the laundry, or amulets or talismans for you to wear or carry? Many online practitioners do not send this sort of material anymore, and rely only on their own altar work to produce results.

These free web pages from AIRR may answer some questions you din't even know you had:

AIRR: Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

AIRR: Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

AIRR: Outcome Times in Reading and Rootwork
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... d_Rootwork

AIRR: Contract: Sample Text for a Contract to be crafted between a Client and a Practitioner
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

AIRR: Don't Get Ripped Off by Fake Psychics or Phony Spell Casters
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

AIRR: How to Navigate the AIRR Site
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/H ... _AIRR_Site

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:11 pm

If I'm doing the skull candle to benefit me, do I refer to myself as "me" or use my actual name, something like "May he always want "me" or "May he always want "insert my name here."? or "He's in love with me" or "he's in love with "insert my name here."? First person or third person? Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

Presuming the skull represents your target whom you wish to influence, then you would refer to yourself in the third person. You don't want your target hearing you telling them to love you, you want that idea implanted in their head from anywhere so they think the thought is entirely their own.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:51 pm

Thank you!

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Miss Athena,

Would it be a good idea to put my dna on the skull candle, for example, menstrual blood on the skull's mouth? Would that cause a strong domination? Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Hello musclequeen37,

That's not quite the way that things like menstrual blood work. They're intended to be consumed by your target directly, not used on a proxy for him. So I haven't have any experience with using it on a skull candle the way you have described.

Good luck.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:05 am

Nobody ever covered this but when youre actually writing petitions for a skull candle for reconciliation and return to me, a skull you wish to baptize to talk as that person to influence their thoughts on you.... how would your petition look like? since you can only fit a tiny paper in the bottom of the skull, I am thinking of a small picture of them and on the back, writing their name and DOB 3 times and crossing it over with "(targets name) reconciled with Danielle , (targets name) misses Danielle, (targets name) returns/returned to Danielle ...

OR

should I write the petition as speaking from his own words since I'm baptizing him and putting these thoughts in him? Such as "(as the target) I WANT Danielle back, I want to Reconcile with Danielle, I miss Danielle, I am returning to Danielle"

Anyone has their best ways of writing petitions for tiny papers for skull candles? How much do you really fit and put on there?

Also, do I write reconciled or WANT to reconcile? And Returns to or Returned to??

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Hello DaniellaG,

You can write your petition on the back of the photo as you described. You can also carve it directly into the skull using a sharp instrument like an nail. I find there's plenty of surface area to get a decent sized petition inscribed right on the candle.

Write the petition from your target's perspective. So you would use the pronoun I in place of his first name, as you want these thoughts to be embedded in his head and he would refer to himself in the first person like that.

Also, state your desired action as your petition, not that he "wants" that desired action, otherwise you may leave him in a state of wanting rather than doing.

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:18 am

Hi Miss Athena,

but if I also want to use his picture and make a petition on the back, how should I do it? write his name 3 or 9 times , cross over with a command seaking as himself? or a command telling him how he shall think and feel? like "You (name) love and miss me" or should i write " I miss and love Danielle" ?

Thanks

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:15 am

DaniellaG,

As Miss Athena said above the "petition from the targets perspective". This means you would write "I love DaniellaG", "I want DaniellaG"..etc. You are mixing up name papers and petition papers. Both are very similar but in this case you want to write what you want the person to think. You would not add your own voice to the work. Think of it this way, the skull is an effigy, it represents the person, you are making their head in your presence. You want to get in their head and tell them how to think, would you listen or be freaked out if suddenly you started to think of a phrase " John Doe misses me" - wait who is me? Why am I saying my own name? Rather you want it to be his thoughts, the logical method is as you said above, " I miss and love Danielle".

A wonderful book written by Miss Cat on the topic of petition and name papers can be found here: https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

JayDee

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:28 am

Here's a listing of our 4 most popular Skull candles...

Skull Candle, Black

Use in Magic:
Black is a colour associated with death, destruction, dark energies, harm, and invocations to infernal spirits, but is also with mourning and sorrow. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:
Dress and fix figural candles with oils plus optional herbs or dusting sachets, and pray for your desires, add a written petition, photo, or seal; burn in a fire-safe place.

Product Details:
Black 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKBK
Skull Candle, Black
$8.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/skull.html

Skull Candle, Green

Use in Magic:
Green is a colour associated with bountiful crops and abundant harvests, with the planet Venus, and, in America, with the colour of money, prosperity, and wealth. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:
Dress and fix figural candles with oils plus optional herbs or dusting sachets, and pray for your desires, add a written petition, photo, or seal; burn in a fire-safe place.

Product Details:
Green 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKGR
Skull Candle, Green
$8.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Skull Candle, Red

Use in Magic:
Red is a colour associated on the one hand with sexual love, good luck, and high energy interactions, and on the other hand with the planet Mars, and thus with battle, struggle, and conflict. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Red 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$8.50

Skull Candle, White

Use in Magic:
White is a colour associated with purity, spirituality, the future, the beneficial unknown, and with new situations that are unfolding. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Whiite 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$8.50

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:30 am

Here are four of our most popular Skull candles. for your use and edification..

Skull Candle, Black

Use in Magic:
Black is a colour associated with death, destruction, dark energies, harm, and invocations to infernal spirits, but is also with mourning and sorrow. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Black 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKBK
Skull Candle, Black
$8.50

Skull Candle, Green

Use in Magic:
Green is a colour associated with bountiful crops and abundant harvests, with the planet Venus, and, in America, with the colour of money, prosperity, and wealth. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Green 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKGR
Skull Candle, Green
$8.50

Skull Candle, Red

Use in Magic:
Red is a colour associated on the one hand with sexual love, good luck, and high energy interactions, and on the other hand with the planet Mars, and thus with battle, struggle, and conflict. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Red 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$8.50

Skull Candle, White

Use in Magic:
White is a colour associated with purity, spirituality, the future, the beneficial unknown, and with new situations that are unfolding. Skull candles are used to influence people.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Whiite 2 3/4" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$8.50

Sonyat
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonyat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:05 am

Hello All! I hope you are well!

I asked a third party (professional) to cast a spell for me in regards to reconciliation with my ex.
The petition inside was short, 3 words, and a small picture of us was put inside.

The candle burned all the way to the bottom, however it left only the teeth/jaw section of the candle (kinda looked like a smile!).

She said this was a great sign, i just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced something similar?

xxx

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:21 pm

Sonyat,

We can not speak regarding the work done by another individual, it is best to ask them for their advice based on the burn (which the person did). Candle divination is an art that is learned by burning many candles, and watching how they burn.

You can learn more about candle divination here: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

You can always have a reading by an AIRR member to determine the outcome and get spell tip advice.

For a quick reading at no charge:

https://forum.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo- ... g-f30.html

If you want to hire a reader or a rootworker, start with these two sites and look them over:

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics at 1-888-4-HOODOO (HP)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

JayDee

Sonyat
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonyat » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Thanks so much! Xxxxx

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Skull Candle, Black, Small

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Black Small Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SSBK
Skull Candle, Black, Small
$4.75

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:58 pm

Skull Candle, Green, Small

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Green Small Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SSGR
$4.75

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Skull Candle, Red, Small

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Red Small Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SSRE
Skull Candle, Red, Small
$4.75

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Skull Candle, White, Small

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
White Small Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SSWH
Skull Candle, White, Small
$4.75

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:32 am

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Green Small Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-SSGR
$4.75

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:35 pm

Can I use a black skull candle with gold glitter covering it for a domination love spell or does it have to be red?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:33 am

musclequeen378,

Unless the target is black I would not use a black skull to do a domination work, unless the domination work was meant to humiliate them like a curse. There is no hard rules, you certainly can try, but colors vibrate and have their own energy they exhibit which adds to the energy of the work.

Lucky Mojo color symbolism: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
Lucky Mojo Figure Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

JayDee

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:52 pm

hey everyone, i was going to create a skull ritual out of a black glass skull. baptize the skull first with holy water. there’s a hole in the bottom which is perfect because i am going to stuff personal concerns, LM break up oil, destruction oil, red peppers, hot spices, alum (stop talking to eachother), lemon verbana and a few other items. does this sound solid or should i add or remove anything? TIA💕

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:24 am

sunchild,

Seems like you are making this doll to cause a person to fight, dispute, break up? The items you mentioned, along with a photo of the person and any other personal item of the person. Then seal the bottom off of the skull. Dress the outside of the skull with Break Up and Destruction Oil. This would fall under a container spell, Lucky Mojo has a great book that is new this year and discusses this type of work.

Bottle Up and Go: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

JayDee

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”