Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells For Reversing or Reversal Back to Sender

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:06 am

Slither,

Yes reversing sends it back to the person, whatever they sent or send to you is returned to them. Revenge is more of a cursing product where you are getting even with a person for what they did.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:31 am

How i will know if the spell worked if i m not having face to face communication with the person so to see her behavior? Reverse Candle lit still.

I saw today this person,cause i went to my old workplace to see n greet some others there and her reaction was like i was invisible,she didn't looked or said nothing to me,so suppose that reverse is worked?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:39 am

Slither,

When you do not talk to the person or have a connection to the person it may be hard to know that information. Not every shares their problems freely on the internet or tells everyone, so it takes time to find out. You can get a reading by an AIRR member to determine how the work is affecting them.

If you want to hire a reader or a rootworker, start with these two sites and look them over:

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics at 1-888-4-HOODOO (HP)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

There are two pages at the AIRR site that are also very helpful if you are looking for a reputable root doctor:

Suggestions For Clients
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ure_Doctor

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:57 am

I did a justice candle, it burn 5 days, seems it failed cause i wasnt specific in my petition, but i did a more generic petition such as "seek justice for all those who gossiped me without doing them nothing."

But in reversing, i was specific, i had a photo of the slander and waiting the result next days. :geek:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:06 am

Slither ,

Why do you feel "it failed", also magic can take more than 5 days to manifest your desire.

Here is a forum topic on manifestation of work: https://forum.luckymojo.com/signs-omens ... anifesting

Free information from Lucky Mojo on basic magic questions: https://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:48 pm

Cause the review report saying,"Without a clear direction, it's difficult to achieve results through spiritual work. This is not a positive sign that the candle is working on your behalf. Taking into account your petition and the condition of the glass, this was an unsuccessful burn."

:roll: :?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:58 am

Slither,

Thank you for clarifying, you had a candle burn at MISC and the report came back stating it did not work. Follow the guidance by being specific with the next candle and see how the report comes out.

Miss Cat wrote a book on petition papers, this may be a great resource for you: https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:30 am

Maybe should try the candle reversing and not justice,with a pic of the person that did harm near the candle. :roll:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Hello Slither,

I strongly encourage you to book a magical coaching session with a member of AIRR, who can help you plan your work rather than have you guessing at which spell would be appropriate for your situation. Most AIRR members have a link right on their profile page that connects to their booking page, so you can arrange time with them right from there.

Find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:31 am

Slither, i agree with Athena,

If you want to hire a reader or a rootworker, start with these two sites and look them over:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

http://hoodoopsychics.com

AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics have their own Facebook pages and you can follow their feed by going to these page and LIKING them.

AIRR Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

HP Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics

There are two pages at the AIRR site that are also very helpful if you are looking for a reputable root doctor:

Suggestions For Clients
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ure_Doctor

Also, to avoid scammers, read the HITAP page on

"Readers, Rootworkers, and Black Gypsies"
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

and the AIRR page on

"Fake Psychics"
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Psychics

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Salty-Cracker

Unread post by Salty-Cracker » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:43 am

Good Day,
I want to start by saying that this is my first post and am new even to the concept of any and all the topics which are touched upon within these forums and related sites. I am a Christian , and God fearing, but until these last couples years had thought about anything with ritualistic behavior to be wrong or evil. Not until I started doing research because of my situation did I ever think these practices were even in relation to religion, blessing, or prayer. So, I do apologize for my ignorance and I apologize for any lack of knowledge and mean no disrespect.

I will attempt to keep this short, I do have several things that I'm battling, and have been for awhile. I'm going to summarize the main part within this post, and then I'm battling a separate situation legally that's related to but not necessarily the same situation I will post a link to that post within a reply to this post for any whom would like that insight. Will also post a link to this original post within my court case post. I appreciate your time greatly, and I thank you very much.

I'm posting in this topic, because it's the main concern but I also will give just a little insight to some knowledge I would love insight into.

Essentially, I have felt as though I have been at a spiritual war for the last few years. I'm confident that my fiance's mother has been hexing/cursing me and/or my family for quite some time. Recently, I had gone to a shop to get some sage, maybe some knowledge, and some stones to help my energy and anxiety. Stones and frequencies have always made sense to me. Entities and curses never did. I arrived at this shop, more elite a gift shop but the only place I thought would have some of these items and they did, and I sat in the car for a minute and finished my cigarette. As I opened the door I heard this lady say, "Cindy, look at this. What is this? What is going on?" So I peered to my right, she was holding a bundle of sage and it wouldn't burn. She didn't acknowledge that a friend and I had talked in, and as I walked past her, she being on my right behind the counter, the bundled fell apart. Just pieces were left in her hand, and she said; " What in the world!?!? I've never seen anything like this." I continued to the back, looking for books, sage, maybe some candles. . .and this same lady approached us. She started to ask if she could help us with anything but mid sentence she looked me in the eye and said, "oh my, child. Child, what has she done? What has your mother done. . . . Hesitation. . . Wait, it isn't your mother right now. . It's your mother in law. What is she doing? Why is she, oh my. Lord. . . She is doing it right now, she is hexing you as we speak. What . . . My Lord child." She then walked away, I'm assuming to gather her thoughts, and then returned to tell me about myself, and provide some gifts and recommendations towards protection and some things to do. Was crazy to me, and a bit awkward.

So I come here for insight knowledge and direction. My fiance and I first moved in together almost 6 years ago, I wasn't aware of her mom's practices and things of this nature until a few months after we moved in. I felt like I was being watched and I felt awkward all the time. I felt like I needed to leave, and like there was evil around me. I was in the bathroom alone at the house one day, and kept feeling something so I started looking towards where I felt something was watching me. Expecting to find a camera or some means of recording, I came across what I found out to be a black mirror. It was old, and had several dates inscribed, written, etched into it. The oldest being 1867. This mirror had several symbols engraved or etched around the glass and on the back. Instantly I felt sick and disoriented. I later told my fiance about what I had found and told her I didn't want to touch it but it needed to get. A few weeks later, her mother finally removed this from the home we were renting a house that her mother owned. We had a lease with her, and I knew better than to do so but Selina (my fiance and mother of 3 kids), convinced me to move into this place with her. Later I was grabbing firewood, and felt that same feeling, ventured into the woods the direction that I felt was watching. I found that mirror again, and I told Selina, "That mirror needs to leave this property and anywhere near it. If your mom wants it she needs to take it with her to Kentucky or destroy it, if not I will burn, smash, whatever I have to do to get rid of it." She warned me of some repercussions, and I said "I don't care about some entities or damages from destroying that thing. I'm not scared of shit, that mirror needs to leave now. " So then I was given insight into some things, and learned about things that her mother used to practice in. Supposedly she hadn't practiced in a long long time, 10 years plus. I was still uneasy.

The weirdness got worse after her mom and I had a falling out, and I offended her when the cops agreed with me and told her that she needed to leave and needed to provided a notice when she wanted to return. I was simply tired of her and her husband not helping with anything, my step daughter being cold because nobody would light a fire. Our only heat was the fire stove and one baseboard heater that I didn't trust. Her and her husband didn't work, didn't do anything productive, were up all night, slept all day. Also, I had stated before we moved in that I wanted a home for my family, not a room mate, not someone who felt they could come and go as they please. I expected a lease, and to be living as a couple raising a family.

After that, I started feeling weird. Few years go by, and stuff was just wrong. Our relationship was falling apart, we were arguing. I was getting angry for no reason, and work was falling apart. Things that used to be easy, were unobtainable or I was unable to complete the easiest of tasks. Stuff would be missing, tools unaccounted for, things mixed and confusing. I started to feel like I was being targeted. After a year of so of me admitting to myself that something was wrong, that evil was coming at me. O started wondering if I was being hexed or cursed, and would say things (sorry if disrespectful) like, "Man, something's wrong. I'm telling you her mom is throwing chicken bones and damning me." It bothered me that she had to regard for her own grandchildren. Everything she would do negatively affected her own blood, but she's vindictive and angry and doesn't care.

So, finally a friend came to help me move, and Selina and I had split. This was about 2 months ago her and I split up. About a month ago my friend, who has native American blood and a relative was a line of shaman in the Apache tribe. She said that this house was overwhelming. We needed to leave, there was evil stronger than she's ever felt. She stayed with me a couple days, even gave me an Apache tear she had found herself 30 years ago on the Trail of Tears, and was blessed by a shaman at the reservation. She blessed the house, bound something or what not I don't know, did protection blessings and we packed and left. Was turmoil the entire time and was hard to finally leave town.

Anyway, this is my plan of attack and wanted to know if it was sufficient or efficient, or if I should change that itinerary;

13 Day cleansing
Fiery wall of protection (myself, Selina, and kids)
Reversible
Open roads/Unblock
Blessing

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Hello Salty-Cracker,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here.

I read most of your post and got the gist of your situation. I think your plan sounds fine, but I do encourage you to get a reading from a member of AIRR (Association of Readers and Rootworkers), who can provide more clarity on what has been happening to you and how to address it through rootwork.It will give you a specific plan to follow, so you are not guessing at what's needed, and they could even perform work on your behalf if you so choose. You can find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

If your mother in law is indeed cursing you, and practicing some form of magic in general, you may need a professional on your side to help you navigate that spiritual battlefield.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Salty-Cracker

Unread post by Salty-Cracker » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:24 pm

That helps greatly, especially with the confidence. Lacy had also done some work, cute and clear and reversal in my favor during the waning moon. She has routinely placed protection and blessings on me over the years without my knowledge, lol. She continues to do so, and is appreciated now more than ever.

As for the reading with a professional, I had attempted to book a reading. Anything I could find available was September at the earliest, so I would like to book something. However, I feel this is slightly time sensitive because I am noticing stuff returning. Feelings of turmoil, and shadows at night. I pray and hold my (now collection) of stones as I do. They get hot, almost to hot to touch, but I hold them and pray. Demand Satan and his minions to leave, and inform them they have no power, authority, and they are not welcome near myself or my family.

I also have legal battles which have stemmed from this, actually I was just released today from a new charge in relation to this turmoil. One of which I never anticipated and thought I had done everything in my power to do correctly. My suv and a tow dolly I had rented were stolen during my attempt to move. I wasn't aware of it, had thought lacy drove them home while I was sleeping. I was incarcerated upon reaching what I thought was my new home, and released a little over a week later. This was two weeks ago. Earlier this week, I was pulled over while driving my son around to get home to sleep. He was excited to be with dad so wanted to spend some time and get him to sleep. Found out I had a felony warrant for theft in a county 3 hours away and was extradited to that county and then given a bond on my own recognizance this morning.

So, as much as I would prefer to get a professional to provide insight and maybe a plan, I don't think I can wait til September or later. Also, so far I've gone from $12,000 I'm the bank and my.money for a transmission install at $5,000 covered to I have to cancel my transmission install that was scheduled for Monday the 19th. Plus, legal fees that are continually adding up.

Will definitely seek out some professional help, especially because this enemy has been practicing dark magick for a very long time. The entity that was bothering me finally revealed herself, and her companion of whom is much stronger. They were able to physically grab me and assault me. I feel when I returned to the house, of which was soaked, walls floor was soft, ground was flooded. I feel I messed up returning to grab my mail, and allowed them to leave or follow. I don't know. All sounds crazy even as I type this, and while I was being attacked. I was in aww.

Salty-Cracker

Unread post by Salty-Cracker » Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Once again, thank you greatly Miss Athena. Am hoping this will at the least provide some relief. Maybe I'll just do the

13 Day
Fiery Wall
Reversible

Then maybe have some relief, and get some insight and help

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:27 am

Salty-Cracker,

I would definitely start with a cleansing of your home top to bottom back to front, my favorite item for this is Chinese Floor Wash, it will cleanse and purify the home. Then you want to cleanse yourself, as you stated the 13 Day Herb Bath, take it for 13 Days this will cleanse you. Follow this bath with Fiery Wall of Protection, since you know the person who is working against you, I recommend the spell kit as it gives you all the items needed, and it makes a mojo to wear for protection.

Chinese Floor Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

For the legal issue I would suggest working with Court Case products to get the best outcome, sweeten the judge to you and to gain favor.
Court Case: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

For reversing work, and a long standing enemy, who is working against you, look into the mirror box spell listed under the Lucky Mojo, Reversing section, as well as in the book Bottle Up and Go, page 69-72 discusses the use of mirror boxes to reverse evil. https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

For a quick reading at no charge:,

https://forum.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo- ... g-f30.html

https://readersandrootworkers.org

https://hoodoopsychics.com

BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

DEDICATION 4

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS 4

WHO WROTE THESE SPELLS? 4

WHAT IS CONTAINER MAGIC? 5

... What You Will Need 6

CONTAINER SPELLS 10

NATURAL CONTAINERS 12
... Egg Spells 12
... Animal Organs, Bones, Shells, and Horns 14
... Fruits and Vegetables 15
... Potted Plants, Hollow Trees, and Holes in the Ground 19

PAPER, CLOTH, LEAD, AND LEATHER 22
... Packet and Package Spells 22
... Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles 25
... Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary 29
... Wax Dolls in Various Liquids 30
... Stuffed Dolls for Love and Marriage 31
... Stuffed Dolls for Pain and Suffering 32
... oaded Statuary as Dolls 33

BOTTLE SPELLS 34
... Bottle Spell Basics 34
... Shaking Bottle Spells 35
... Perfume Bottle Spells 36
... Vinegar Bottle Spells 37
... Bottle Spells for Various Conditions 39
... Breaking the Bottle 49

JAR SPELLS 51
... Jar Spell Basics 51
... Sugar and Honey Jar Spells 53
... Vinegar Jar Spells 61
... Ammonia Jar Spells 62
... Rotten Jar Spells 63

BOX, CAN, AND TIN SPELLS 64
... Matchbox and Cigar Box Spells 64
... Coffin Box Spells 65
... Sugar Box Spells 67
... Mirror Box Spells 69

FIRE AND LIGHT SPELLS  73
... Loaded Oil Lamps 75
... Loaded Candles 76

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS 78
... Ice Box and Freezer Spell Basics 78
... Frozen Spells 80

SPIRIT HOUSES 84
... Enshrining Benevolent Spirits 84
... Black Hawk Buckets 85
... The Scandinavian Spiritus 86
... Religious Bottles 87

SPIRIT TRAPS 88
... Confining Evil SPirits 88
... Witch Bottles 88
... Bottle Trees 90
... Jewish and Arabic Inscribed Bowls 91

BRINGING IT TO A CLOSE 93

BIBLIOGRAPHY 96

First Edition 2020
96 pages, paperback.

Published by
Lucky Mojo
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
www.luckymojo.com

Salty-Cracker

Unread post by Salty-Cracker » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:50 pm

Appreciate you JayDee, very much so. All of you, for your time, knowledge, and unbiased approach to ignorant folks such as myself.

Good day, and God Bless.

This is what I ordered. Should get a decent start, hopefully can order the additional herb bath materials in time to not have a break in the chain. With the wash, blessed salts, and reversing oil. Will use fiery protection oil in wash but wanted reversing for the extra. Now to research.

Item Ordered SKU Each Total
1 Bottle Up and Go! by catherine yronwode and Lara Rivera
1 Floor Wash Special (Chi Wash, Min Salt, Cleansing Oil)
1 Crab Shell Powder
1 9" Reversible Jumbo Candle, (Black Over Red)
1 Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit
7 13 Herb Spiritual Bath 1-Day Supply

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:33 am

I will do reverse candle for a bitch from workplace that slandering and understimated me,i have her photos and full name,hope will understand her fault.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:06 am

Slither ,

Reversing sounds like the exact item you want to put on this person, it will send back the negativity, the hurt, the lies and anything else magic or mundane the person has done to you. You can see all the Lucky Mojo products on Reversing from this link as well as some great spell ideas: https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:55 am

And how should a proper petition be so to have a successfull burning? Simple,specific and few words?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Slither ,

You would want to be specific that the work knows what to do, an example " I pray that all the evil, the attacks, slander, gossip, that (name of person) has done to me be completely returned to (person) with the same veracity it was sent to me amen!

JayDee

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:00 pm

I have done a number of reversals to send back a spell causing loss of reputation. The energy goes away but always comes back. I do not believe the spellcaster is currently active in cursing me. Can spellcasters put an 'in perpetuity' clause on a curse? If so, how to remove it?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:59 am

eireguitar,

One issue with reversing work is if the other person is also protected that the work will continue to bounce back to you. It would be better to do an uncrossing to remove the work and protection to keep anything new from coming to you.

Mirror boxes are also a good way of protecting or stopping an attack. You can read that on the reversing page.

Uncrossing Spell Kit: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Fiery Wall of Protection Kit: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-w ... ction.html
Reversing, mirror box: https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Bottle Up and Go: Book on container spells including a mirror box: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:28 am

I did 2-3 reversing candles,but cause i have lost touch with these people i don't know if they affected them so to get back all the badmouthing and slandering. :?: :x

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:08 am

Slither ,

If you do not have contact then you will not have clear evidence of the work, unless you talk to people who do talk to them or somehow follow them. Having faith in the work and letting it do its thing is an important part of Hoodoo, have faith!

Matthew 21:22- And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.

JayDee

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”