Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Annual May workshops at MISC, instructing hoodoo, ecumenical religious practices, and folk magic traditions from around the world.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: 2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:14 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 3/30/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

The AIRR Tech Team convened today to update our "Hoodoo Heritage Festival" page, which gives you a ton of details about our 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival, scheduled for September 11-12, 2021. With the pandemic still in force, we will once again be holding our workshops via Zoom -- and have we got a wonderful line-up for you! Plus, as always, our famous Goody Boxes are sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. The meeting was attended by Catherine Yronwode, Miss Michaele, and nagasiva yronwode. Miss cat edited the page and everyone pitched in for illustrations. Tickets go on sale May 1st, 2021 and more page updates are coming soon, so save your shekels, get ready to purchase your admission, and check out our anticipatory page on the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 5,729 times.

The Hoodoo Heritage Festival page is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... rs_in_AIRR

We shall now move to social media, to share the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 04/13/2021: Announcing the 2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

The AIRR Tech Team assembled today to update our "Hoodoo Heritage Festival" page! We added info about the ever-popular Reader's Tent, uploaded additional Workshop Box information, and made schedule adjustments. AIRR'S 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have a wonderful line-up of Presenters, our famous Goody Boxes will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail, and we are working every day to make the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival a great experience for all. The meeting was attended by Catherine Yronwode, Miss Michaele, and nagasiva yronwode. Miss cat edited the page with assistance by Miss Michaele and nagasiva yronwode for detail. Tickets go on sale May 1st, 2021 and we will have more page updates in two weeks, so while you get ready to purchase your admission, check out our updated page on the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

We shall now move to social media, to share the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Coming soon -- the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Two days of hands-on workshops -- a total of 10 offerings, and if you order early, you will not only get your tickets at a discount but, for the first purchasers, you will receive a goodie box chock full of spiritual supplies for use in following along with the instructors.

Early Bird tickets go on sale MAY 1st, 2021!

Read more at

http://HoodooHeritageFestival.com
catherine yronwode

Jon Stetson
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jon Stetson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:45 pm

I can't wait!

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 am

Oh, I'm too early of a bird!
The link to buy tix isn't connecting -- am I missing a step?

Thanks!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

Greatmother
HRCC Student

Unread post by Greatmother » Sat May 01, 2021 8:54 am

Me too! Link to purchase not valid yet-hopefully soon!
HRCC Student #2234

DoctorDee

Unread post by DoctorDee » Sat May 01, 2021 9:40 am

Does anyone know when today there will be a link to buy tickets?
Dr. Dee (he/him)
Queer as a 3 dollar bill
On stolen Lenape land
#BlackLivesMatter
#TransLivesMatter

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat May 01, 2021 2:22 pm

Aw... ok still looking for the link,, LOL so excited!!!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 04, 2021 10:14 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 5/4/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Tickets on Sale NOW!

The AIRR Tech Team rallied around today to update our "Hoodoo Heritage Festival" page! Registration for the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival is live now and you can buy discounted Early Bird tickets at AIRR! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have an outstanding line-up of Presenters, our famous Goody Boxes will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail, and we are working every day to ensure that the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival will be a great experience for all. The meeting was attended by Catherine Yronwode, Miss Michaele, Lady Muse, and nagasiva yronwode. Nagasiva edited the page with assistance by Catherine Yronwode; Mama Vergi, Lady Muse and Miss Michaele proofread and tested the links. Tickets went on sale May 1st, 2021 and we will have more page updates in two weeks, so check out our refreshed page on the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 6808 times.

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 am

I like some other people thought I could get the May 1st, 2021 early bird ticket but they weren't available. I waited a few days and still nothing. So now, I see the link also and have explored it but, I have a few questions.

1. Is this Virtual HHF going to appear in the Temple of Miriam (learn.templeofmiriam.com), like the other one from 2020? I want to be able to access it in the future.
2. Will I receive email conformation with the Zoom meeting information?
3. Who is the contact person if there is a tech. problem with the Zoom link associated the Sept.2021 Fest. :?:
4. I did not want to use PayPal and I did not see another option to choose has there been a change?

Sorry for so many questions but I missed out on a few Tarot Zoom classes and they were free. I attended last years Zoom Virtual HHF with no problem but, I'm a bit cautious.

ty for your time because... I really want to attend :|
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 5/18/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival News!

The AIRR Tech Team gathered today to update the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 web page and AIRR page, with late-breaking workshop details and a full price schedule for tickets. Miss Michaele, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode made the changes -- and YOU can buy discounted Early Bird tickets at AIRR until June 21st! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have 10 workshops scheduled, a marvelous line-up of Presenters, and our famous Goody Boxes filled with workshop supplies will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. Check it out!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 7134 times.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 6/1/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Postcard Back!

The AIRR Tech Team got together today to update the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 web page and AIRR page. We added MORE workshop supplies that will be included in the Goody Boxes, plus an image of the back of our promotional postcard with lists of workshop presenters, topics of coverage, and an up-to-date schedule for ticket prices. Deacon Millett and Nagasiva Yronwode provided text updates and postcard graphics, while Miss Michaele and catherine yronwode followed along by proofreading. You can buy discounted EARLY BIRD TICKETS at AIRR until June 21st! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have 10 workshops scheduled, an outstanding line-up of presenters, and our fabulous Goody Boxes filled with workshop supplies will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. Check it out!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 7,445 times.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:17 am

The AIRR Tech Team met today, June 14th, 2021, in support of the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival -- and there is a LOT to show and tell! First, Lady Muse and Shawn Mar brought us their promotional video for the festival -- and it is wonderful, so check it out! Next, we have an addition to our Panel of spell-work dealing with "Overcoming Hardship" -- Angela Marie Horner! A new program piece has been announced -- the Sunday Morning Gospel Wake-Up Call with Lady Muse and Ms. Robin -- and attendees can join the Mass Choir on Zoom! Lady Muse has been very busy -- she has updated her "Respecting the Deities" workshop box with a Unity and Strength Kit -- a "box within the box" that contains, among other things a special pendulum to bring it all together. Grey Townsend has completed the cover art for the 75th Anniversary edition of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed by Henri Gamache, restored and revised by Miss Cat and Dr. Jeremy Weiss. Tickets are on sale now! Our weekly meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Miss Michaele, Lady Muse, Ms. Robin, Deacon Millett, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode.

The "See You There" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SPcyzK4yU

Upon completion, the AIRR Hoodoo Heritage Festival Page had been accessed 7,628 times.

We shall now move to social media, to share the "See You There" HHF promo video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the "See You There" HHF promo video with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the "See You There" HHF promo video increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

Msmoody
HRCC Student

Unread post by Msmoody » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:42 am

excited to attend. I am a new student working on finishing assignments.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Calling Lady Muse, Ms. Robin, and Deacon Millettt --

Spridle's unanswered questions:

1. Is this Virtual HHF going to appear in the Temple of Miriam (learn.templeofmiriam.com), like the other one from 2020? I want to be able to access it in the future.

2. Will I receive email confirmation with the Zoom meeting information?

3. Who is the contact person if there is a tech. problem with the Zoom link associated the Sept.2021 Fest. :?:

4. I did not want to use PayPal and I did not see another option to choose has there been a change?
catherine yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:07 am

Well, I did end up purchasing the early bird ticket on the last day which was the 6/21 dead line.

After purchasing, I received several email conformations from the Association of Independent Spiritual Churches.

The unanswered questions have been answered about the Temple of Miriam.

I have had a chance to preview what was in the programs Itinerary. :P

I also found a solution for PayPal. Never knew they had a Mastercard, so that worked out perfect. :D

Am looking forward to all that information the Festival has to offer... :D
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

New Video teasers for the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival are upcoming every week -- so hold onto your hats, folks!
catherine yronwode

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:32 pm

Looking forward to seeing you there, Spridle!

In case others would like to know the answers to your questions...

While the url will be different, the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival will be yours to access in the future via the Podia platform.

2. Will I receive email confirmation with the Zoom meeting information?

You will indeed receive all the information needed, both via email and in the Podia system.

We have a dedicated tech person and will be holding a "pre-show" get-together so everyone can test their Zoom software and feel confident about how it works!

Paypal is only one option, with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express also available.
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:20 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 06/27/2021: 2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Promo Video - Hoodoo and Conjure for Social Justice!

The AIRR Tech Team convened today, June 22nd, 2021, to send out a wonderful new promotion for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! Check out our brand new workshop teaser video from Miss Michaele of Hoodoo Foundry, providing a preview on her "Hoodoo and Conjure for Social Justice" workshop to be held on Saturday, September 11 at 9:30 AM. She will be teaching how to use spell-casting methods to establish and work a justice altar, fortify and empower yourself and others, bind up community wounds, draw attention to injustice, decontaminate delusional media, change and influence the culture, influence lawmakers, and support legal remedies, anything from a million-dollar settlement to decades of richly deserved prison time. TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with conjure supplies, delivered by postal mail, is $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Miss Michaele, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode; the video was provided by Miss Michaele.

The "Conjure For Social Justice Workshop" Hoodoo Heritage Festival teaser video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5DC0iruBs

Read all about the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, with a complete list of Presenters and Workshop topics here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... rs_in_AIRR

We shall now move to social media, to share the "Conjure For Social Justice Workshop" VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

catherine yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:14 am

Deacon Millett

The information you have provided gives much more clarity. :geek: :)

Thank you and I'll see you at the Festival :D
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:19 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 7/6/21: VHHF 2021 Terror Teaser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0i_LMdWLM

The AIRR Tech Team convened today, July 6th, 2021, to place before the public gaze a new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! This brand new workshop teaser video from Dr. Jeremy Weiss of the Temple of Miriam, opens a glimpse into his "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" workshop to be held on Saturday, September 11 at 2:00 PM. He will be teaching how to use amulets, rituals, and home remedies to prevent being hurt by the evil eye, malocchio, or ayin hara; how to deliberately give someone "the whammy," and how to cure family members and friends who have been afflicted by its baleful glare. Festival attendees will receive a Workshop Package containing the new 75th Anniversary Keepsake Edition of the Restored, Revised, and Enlarged "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache (Anne Fleitman), catherine yronwode, and Dr. Jeremy Weiss -- plus the materials and instructions needed to make your own protective bendel wrist band. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with conjure supplies, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Deacon Millett, Miss Michaele, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode.

The "Terrors of the Evil Eye Workshop" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

Read all about the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, with a complete list of Presenters and Workshop topics here:

We shall now move to social media, to share the "Terrors of the Evil Eye" VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:18 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 7/13/21 -- VHHF 2021 Protection Promo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLitdoVctNc

The AIRR Tech Team assembled today, July 13th, 2021, to present to the world a brand new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! This workshop preview from the ConjureMan provides an invitation to his "Defense Against The Dark Arts" class to be held on Sunday, September 12th at 12:30 PM. He will teach traditional methods to ward off evil entities, spiritual attacks, and danger; explain how to identify the root causes of magical attack, counter attacks, and choose your best option among various forms of protection. He'll present a thorough strategy to keep you and your loved ones safe from baneful sorcery and you will be guided, step-by-step, to craft a powerful bottle spell for protection. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Nagasiva Yronwode and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by the ConjureMan.

The "Defense Against The Dark Arts" Hoodoo Heritage Festival Protection Promo video is here:

Upon completion, the AIRR Hoodoo Heritage Festival Page had been accessed 8,333 times.

We shall now move to social media, to share the "Defense Against The Dark Arts" VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:16 pm

Hey look! The cover proof just came in for approval -- we are now officially at press!

catherine yronwode

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Oh, I freakin' LOVE IT!!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

Sabrina82

Unread post by Sabrina82 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Are you all still having the festival in September? I heard California has to wear masks again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 pm

We planned ahead for a VIRTUAL Festival this year -- just like last year! There will be ten workshops -- fire per day for 2 days. The festival will broadcast via Zoom, with live chat, and Q&A -- plus, ticket-holders get a BOX of supplies shi[ped by mail.

People can attend from anywhere in the world!

Read more -- and purchase tickets here:

Full Festival program and ticket purchases:
http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

We are releasing new teaser videos every Tuesday -- and you can wactch them here

News Hoodoo Heritage Festival Teaer Videos every Tuesda:y
http://facebook.com/readersandrootworkers
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:21 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 7/20/21: VHHF 2021 Talismanic Teaser!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhaaJDP5c0U

The AIRR Tech Team coalesced today, July 20th, 2021, to disclose a new teaser video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! This is a preview from Papa Gee on his workshop "How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" which is to be held on Sunday, September 12th at 2:00 PM. He will teach you the difference between charms, amulets, and talismans, and show you how to use them in your everyday life to bring romance, good luck, protection, wealth, and health. Learn how to enchant talismanic jewelry and how to decommission unwanted talismans. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Miss Michaele, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by the Papa Gee.

The "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

We shall now move to social media, to share the "Amulets, Charms, and Talismans" VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:22 am

Hi, this is cat yronwode of Lucky Mojo. I want to tell you about "How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" -- the new book i co-wrote with Papa Gee.

In just 96 pages, this super-useful book presents and illustrates more than 150 of the most popular pieces of wearable magic you are likely to encounter at a metaphysical store or online shopping site, and gives the history, lore, and legend of each one of these material objects. We designed it for beginners and practitioners alike, to act as a handy introduction manual and practical field guide to the powerful charms, roots, minerals, and lucky pieces that are carried or worn in hoodoo and other worldwide folk-magical practices.

"How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" is at press now and will go on sale to the public in mid-September -- but here's the sweet deal -- a copy is included at no extra charge with your ticket to the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, September 11-12, 2021, where Papa Gee will give an extensive in-person workshop on what the book is all about.

• Animal Mascots and Fetishes
• Stone and Crystal Amulets
• Herb and Root Curios
• Enchanted Jewelry
• Zodiacal Gemstones
• Empowered Key Rings
• Talismanic Seals and Sigils
• Lucky Charms and Lockets
• Reliquaries and Prayer Papers

Study with Papa Gee and learn how to identify, select, prepare, and consecrate your own magical and metaphysical jewelry. He will teach you the difference between charms, amulets, and talismans, and show you how to wear or carry them in your everyday life to bring romance, good luck, protection, wealth, health, success, victory, and love. You will learn how to enchant talismanic jewelry and how to decommission unwanted talismans -- and you will have this book as a keepsake, to use as your personal guide to the magic of physical objects.

The entire Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus PDF lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket.

This is a preview from Papa Gee on his workshop "How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition" which is to be held on Sunday, September 12th at 2:00 PM.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:22 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 7/20/21: VHHF 2021 Astrological Announcement!

https://youtu.be/_s4WbVuYPT4

The AIRR Tech Team connected today, July 27th, 2021, to release a new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! This is a preview from Evan Lionhart on his workshop "Introduction To Astrology" which is to be held on Saturday, September 11th at 12:30 PM. He will teach you the meaning behind your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant Signs and how and why your Sun Sign meshes with your personality, weaving in traditional conjure, and working with you to craft an astrologically-aligned mojo bag designed to pull in the power of your Ascendant Sign. Included is a copy of Deacon Millett's full-colour ebook edition of the 1940 astrology classic "Your Birth Star Influences and What They Mean" by Stanley Barrett (Gail C. Blakey) and the famed art deco artist and sculptor Lee Lawrie (1876-1963). The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Evan Lionhart.

The "Astrological Announcement" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

https://youtu.be/_s4WbVuYPT4

Read all about the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, with a complete list of Presenters and Workshop topics, and BUY TICKETS here:

or here:

We shall now move to social media, to share this VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Please help us by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to your friends and colleagues. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:30 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 8/2/21: VHHF 2021 Mediumistic Message!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EdHLvP3T4U

The AIRR Tech Team materialized today, August 2nd, 2021, to reveal a new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! From Ms. Robin comes a preview of her workshop "Working With Graves and Graveyards" which is to be held on Sunday, September 11th at 3:30 PM. Her workshop will teach you how to work at a grave site and how to contact graveyard spirits, ancestors, and the dead with divination tools such as spirit crystal balls, scrying mirrors, dowsing rods, mediumistic seances, and Ouija boards. For your safety, she will also explain the important difference between a spirit and a demon. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Miss Michaele, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Ms. Robin.

The "Mediumistic Message" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EdHLvP3T4U

Read all about the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, with a complete list of Presenters and Workshop topics, and BUY TICKETS here:

or here:

We shall now move to social media, to share this VHHF teaser video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Please help us by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to your friends and colleagues. Thank you.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:27 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 8/10/21: VHHF 2021 Power Speech Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfVZNJXG0t8

The AIRR Tech Team gathered today, August 10th, 2021, to share a new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! Madame Nadia presents a preview of her workshop "The Casting of Words: Power Speech and the Spellwork Mindset" which is to be held on Sunday, September 12th at 11:00 AM. Her workshop will teach you all about the use of magical words and the paramount importance of language in your conjurations. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Lady Muse, Miss Michaele, Ms. Robin, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Madame Nadia.

The "Casting of Words: Power Speech and the Spellwork Mindset" Hoodoo Heritage Festival Power Speech Preview video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfVZNJXG0t8

or here:

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:23 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 8/17/21: VHHF 2021 Eclectic Explorations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjXqnpC7tM

The AIRR Tech Team met today, August 17th, 2021, to present the world with a new promotional video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! Madrina Lady Muse presents a preview of her workshop, "Respecting The Deities: A Call for Unity," which will be held on Sunday, September 12th, at 9:30 AM. Her one-hour workshop begins with the common denominator that all spiritual workers and practitioners share: The belief in a higher power, the belief in a Creator Force, the belief in the Super Natural. Lady Muse explains the differences between -- and the similarities among -- saints, angels, deities, spirits, demons, and ancestors, and leads us on a journey through many cultural pantheons to explore a call for Unity and and to invoke Positive Change together. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $300.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Lady Muse, Miss Michaele, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Lady Muse and Shawn Mar.

The "Respecting The Deities: A Call for Unity" Hoodoo Heritage Festival Preview video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjXqnpC7tM

or here:

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:16 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 8/31/21 -- VHHF 2021 Overcoming Hardship Panel Promo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxiDGLf-gTc

The AIRR Tech Team gathered today, August 31st, 2021, to share a new promotional video for the September 11th-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! Panel leader Papa Newt and panel member Mama Vergi present a preview of the group workshop panel "Overcoming Hardship" which is to be held on Saturday, September 11th at 11:00 AM. In this panel, Mama E. will describe the role spell-work and prayer can play in overcoming grief, Mama Vergi will provide magical suggestions for overcoming family squabbles and fights, Angela Marie Horner will teach you how to employ rootwork to overcome anxiety, and Papa Newt will share conjure methods to overcome disabilities. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $290.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Deacon Millett, Miss Michaele, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Papa Newt and Mama Vergi.

The "Overcoming Hardship Panel Promo" Hoodoo Heritage Festival video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxiDGLf-gTc

or here:

catherine yronwode

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:54 am

Hi all,I purchased my ticket on July 31 - I do have my PayPal confirmation (Mary Thomson, under PP name CM Thomson) and was just wondering if the goody boxes are on the way -- I have to keep an eye out for mine as our temperatures here are 90-110 degrees daily and some candles have melted in the past -- I'm just trying to get the box inside ASAP! I'm looking forward so much for the festival again this year!
Mary Thomson
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Gina

Unread post by Gina » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi All! This is my first Hoodoo Heritage Festival and I'm unable to log in to the site and when I try to reset my password it says my email is invalid. Is there somewhere I can go for technical support? Also wondering when the goody boxes should arrive as I have my PayPal confirmation from back in June but no other information in an email or mail. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:18 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 9/7/21 -- VHHF 2021 Erotic Energies Down-Home Sex Magic Promo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D337FHeCKvU

The AIRR Tech Team combined today, September 7th, 2021, to provide the world with a new promo video for the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival! Catherine Yronwode brings us a preview of her workshop and new book, "Down-Home Sex Magic," to be held on Sunday, September 12th, at 3:30 AM. The Penis Queen of Forestville conducts a whirlwind tour of sex magic, magical sex, and sacred sex in this not-to-be-missed virtual event. From casual hook-ups to married-with-children, and from erotic fascination to spiritual sex, it's love that makes the world go 'round -- and this workshop tells you how it's done! You will learn conjure's best-kept secrets, the private rites that root doctors only whisper about. Accompanying the workshop is a brand-new 96 page book, "Down-Home Sex Magic" by catherine yronwode, that opens the bedroom door and offers you the erotic magic spells you have been waiting for. The Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 includes TEN HOURS of workshops and group live chat via Zoom, plus pdf lecture notes, brand new books, and a Goody Box filled with all of the conjure supplies you will need for the workshops, delivered by postal mail, for only $300.00 per ticket. The weekly Tech Team meeting was attended by Miss Michaele, Nagasiva Yronwode, and Catherine Yronwode; the video was provided by Lady Muse and Shawn Mar.

The "Erotic Energies Down-Home Sex Magic Promo" Hoodoo Heritage Festival video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D337FHeCKvU

or here:

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:08 am

Hi, Gina --

I am not directly involved in this year's Festival. I am presenting a workshop and typesetting flyers.

I suggest you contact Deacon Millett. I will drop him a link to your message here asking him to come here and post, and to contact you directly if he needs further personal information to get you set up.

I think the Goody Boxes are in the mail. I have not received mine yet, but expect it soon.
catherine yronwode

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 am

Gina, I am so excited to hear from you! Every single email we've sent you has been returned.

My guess is that there was a typo in your email address when you made your initial purchase -- perhaps a Paypal address that wasn't updated.

I am emailing you at the address you use for the Forum and pray it will find you! :)
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:40 am

Hi Deacon -- I checked my PayPal address for shipping and it is correct, I have a copy of the ticket receipt. I'll check my emails to see if anything happened but so far I have not received anything either. Thanks!
Mary Thomson

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:48 am

I've sent your tracking number directly to you, Mary! Links to the meeting and class literature will show up in your Podia account, created when you purchased your ticket. That address is https://hoodooheritage.podia.com/

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:16 pm

We got our Goody Boxesfor the 2021 VHHF today! WOW! Great job, Ms. Robin and crew. Everything is so neatly packaged and labelled. THANK YOU.
catherine yronwode

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Matthew just brought me mine! Nice timing! :)

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:25 am

Hello all: I just wanted to say that this weekend's Festival was AMAZING. Even with the technical glitches and difficulties, when you have quality instructors and quality teaching/products, it doesn't matter. If it is in this format again next year I will happily attend, though I hope one day we will all see each other in person once more. I loved seeing old friends and new, all the teachers and the people who work so hard to accomplish this. I have been working in the back of my mind about a subject I hope folk might find interesting (and scientific) so I will keep looking into it. I am sorting through supplies and putting PDFs in page protectors now, being a late-bird. Everyone who presented and did readings, and Miss Cat and Nagasiva, everyone get some good rest, you earned it!

Msmoody
HRCC Student

Unread post by Msmoody » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:20 am

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone it was my first time attending and all the presenters were great and it was not only educational but practical. I loved getting my goody box and everything in it was absolutely amazing. It was an amazing experience to be a part of this experience. I loved my pendulum and the books. Thankyou for creating this experience and bringing like minded individuals together. :D

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Hi!

Yes, :D I had fun! The 2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival was as interesting as the one in 2020. The subject matter was different, the goody box had very interesting goodies in it :D ( I loved them all!).

I was very moved by Papa Newt's presentation ... (really hit home for me) I always wanted to know about Dr. Hernandez. I plan on reading about his life as suggested, thank you so much...

Lady Muse ... Ms Robin ... Papa Gee ... Mama E. Mama Verdi ... omg!

Madame Nadia, her voice is hypnotic ...

Conjureman ... :) I just saw him on a podcast I watched on YouTube re: Horoscopes ... but the information in the presentation was so cool ... Not to mention Evan Lionhart with the Zodiac information ... and cat ... who doesn't love her presentations?... but Down Home Sex magic was very interesting (can't wait to read the full book :D )... and Dr. Jeremy's evil eye presentation shop... as entertaining as ever (can't wait to read the full book :D ) ...

I LOVED IT ALL!!!

I know a lot of background work went into a project like this and I want to thank you all, the horns blowing at break time was cool too (also, the robes and hats) Surely got my monies worth out of it ... again Thank you all!

Blessing to you all :D
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:14 pm

Thank you, Patricia, for the lovely review and kind words. Each Festival takes on its own theme. And yes, a lot of hard work went on behind the scenes. We poured a lot of love and energy into this Festival, and it really showed.
catherine yronwode

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops”