Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

significant
Re: Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 am

Hellou
I have few question.yesterday arrived my lm packet with amazing stuff.tnx again ..
Now l want to do something to improving success in school for my son(12yo)..,to motivate more for learning,to be more concentrate in school,in global to be better student and to get better grades..
Im my packet is : crown of success oil,road opener powder,influence oil and powder,commanding powder,crucible oil and powder,bend over oil and powder...
And,maybe in 4 months we will move to another state and there will be another language,but similar to ours.. l want him to successfully bridging the language barrier
What could l do to improve his succes in school right now..
I can doing with candle,(l hope with white),sure l have lots of his personals(hair,nails..).. l ca lay down the powder on his path,on his bed,on his books,in his shoes,in his shampoo,do job white scull candle,...but l need help with petition paper..how to write one?
Tnx in advance

Edward T
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:28 am

Significant
One thing you can do to provide success for your son in school is to use the Crown of Success oil and Anoit the top of his head and say “ may all your works be crowned with success”. You can do this discreetly.
As for writing a petition paper.
1. Write out your sons name 3 times across
2. Turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise to draw in your petition for courage and success.
3. Now cross and cover their name with your command written the same number of times as their name.
For example;( May you succeed in school)
Then fold the paper towards you to draw in your wishes, turn paper clockwise to bring in success, fold again towards you and turn. I normally fold about 3 times depending on the size of my paper. Then use this with your works.
You may also want to purchase Miss. Cats book Paper In My Shoe. This is an excellent book for writing petition papers.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Success to you and your son. 👑 Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 am

Tnx for advices mr.Edvard T. ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am

significant, it sounds like you have planned some good work for your son. The only additions I would make are:
  • King Solomon Wisdom, a traditional formula for school success
  • Love Me (or Attraction) -- to dress his schoolbooks and to track into the classroom, so that he falls in love with learning and his teachers adore him and treat him well.
By all means do the spells you have planned, but later you might wish to follow up with my Fall In Love With Learning spell, which you will find here:
spell-casting-to-help-a-child-to-succee ... tml#p93438
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:55 am

Oh yess MissMichaele...I really need this because everything that interests him is football and fishing...he behaves like he does not go to school and like he have not school obligations..

l forget to order King Solomon but it's in my "memo" for next order ...l have love me and attraction powder so l will do as you advise to me...
P.s.tnx for link...l saw it and also l have LM- look me over oil ;) :twisted:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 pm

significant ,

I read pslams 134 for success in school work (via high school, college and above) and do it over a crown of success candle, king Solomon would be a great additive to that as well.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Tnx JayDee... now l am angry at me that I did not order King Solomon oil :evil: :roll: ... and I was waiting for the package for over a month ...
 Now l see that i forget few more oils so l need to order soon because l will move to another state in 1-2 months..and l need that for a new beginning..
Tnx for your tips ;)

erinhandy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by erinhandy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Hey there,

Sorry I has taken so long to reply. I have dressed everything and also laid dirts at her door and dressed her door handle early one morning so she was the first to touch/walk through it. I have a call into a lawyer and am waiting for a response. I am about to file a complaint with the federal department as well. The school is for sure giving me the run around as the reading predicted. I’ve been very depressed about it.
HRCC Student #2182

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:34 pm

erinhandy,

I am sorry to hear you are down about this. I would pray Psalms 23 daily, and order a court case mojo to have fairness in dealing with this. If you get a lawyer and federal departments involved dress papers you use with them with the powders.

faithandbelief
Newly Registered

Unread post by faithandbelief » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I very recently finished applying to graduate schools (9 in total) and am expecting decisions in the upcoming months.
I want to make a mojo hand for myself to attract acceptance letters/offers from the programs I applied to. I would be very grateful if I can have some guidance in what objects to put in the mojo bag.

Right now I have lodestone, angelica root, master root, Solomon's seal root, golden seal, peony root, frankincense resin and fenugreek seeds (all purchased from LM a while back).

1) I would like to include in my mojo bag lodestone to attract offers and frankincense to increase the power of my mojo hand. What else would be appropriate to add to it?

2) Regarding my petition paper, I'll dust it with crown of success powder, one question is can I list the names of the schools I desperately want to get into on the paper? Or would that be too specific?

3) I'm also planning to burn a candle dressed with road opener oil, then burn a gold candle dressed with crown of success. Does that sound appropriate?

4) Is there any paritcular saint that I should pray to?

Thank you!

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi Faithandbeleif

1) You're right on the money with the lodestone and frankincense. Angelica root and Golden Seal root are both used for protection against evil and marrers of healing so it would serve you no beneficial purpase in this type of working. Peony however would be good in a mojo bag of this nature as one of its uses is for genraeral good luck. I would definitely add the Master Root to your mojo.

2) You can most definitely list the name of the schools. It's clear, clean, and concise...straight to the point and that's the goal. Go for it.

3) Yes. This fine

4) I would nkt say "should". That would implies to me that one HAS to work with a saint to perform this spell which isn't the case. Howwver if you'd prefer to work with a saint the I would recommend you petition St Thomas Aquinas for this working.

I hope I've answered your questions. When you get a momsnt, take some time to look through the pages of this thread. It's chalk filled with useful information and spells

Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Vypermojo
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Vypermojo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:04 am

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me get my kids teacher to add her to the high school chorus. She only accepts so many kids per year and I want to give her the best chance to get in. Thanks for any suggestions. I was thinking of laying powders across her door, desk, but I'm not sure if that would work, so I'm open to any ideas.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:26 am

Hello Vypermojo,

I have moved your post to the correct thread as you were posting in the topic on bullying. Please search the forum for the right topic to post under, as you will see we have nearly every subject already covered.

I've moved your post to the discussion on gaining admission to a specific school or program as it felt most appropriate to your desire to have your child admitted to the school's chorus. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that could help.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 am

Vypermojo, Crown of Success is your friend here.

Get a bottle of the oil. Write a small petition paper for and pray over it for your daughter's aceptance into the choir. Mark it with the oil -- with your oiled fingertip, draw a tiny X in each corner and the center -- fold it toward you, and have your daughter wear it in her shoe. She can also wear the oil to school as a personal scent (its fragrance is refreshing and mild) and track it into the chorus classroom on her shoes.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Vypermojo
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Vypermojo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:28 am

Thank you for help :) (and sorry that I posted in the wrong location)

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:21 am

Vypermojo,

You can also add Psalms 134 to your work as you pray for her success in school matters. Its a nice short one and could probably memorized quickly to use even at school.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_134

babydooks

Unread post by babydooks » Fri May 31, 2019 7:13 am

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place in this forum but I want to apply to college and I would love for the principal there to offer and me a spot in how exactly would I do this? Applications close in 5 days

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello babydooks,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I have moved your post to the correct thread on gaining admission to your school of choice. You were posting in the thread on school bullies instead.

Please read through the posts here, as there is quite a bit of advice and ideas that can help you.

While you do that, put this principal into a honey jar, to sweeten them to you. If you do not know the principal's name, simply write "Principal at (Name of School)" and that should be helpful. You can read about how to construct a honey jar here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... ilit=honey

I hope this helps and I wish you the very best of luck. Please keep us posted!

Renai_Man

Unread post by Renai_Man » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:14 am

First hello to all members and administrators in Lucky Mojo forum,

I can say magic in general, hoodoo in specific is complete new to me. I come from Vietnam and currently study a degree in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I am in my final year now so I have three main goals to achieve:
  • To study, learn and practice real skills in order to land a well-paid job in Malaysia (or better countries) after graduation in July. The most important goal.
  • Finish and get good score for final year project (FYP)
  • To study, practice for a programming competition in April 2020. My aim is to win a reward in the competition
A little bit of background about my needs. Although I am in the final year, I am extremely unmotivated and procrastinated now. During 7 days a week, I just study only 1 or 2 days when I feel like it. I know that I need to spend more time to study to have practice skills for my job, however I am lazy to study, just want to play and be relax and. Lastly, my student visa will be expiry in September, if I cannot find and secure a job before September, I have to go back to Vietnam, I do want to find a job in any country but not Vietnam.

After reading through "Spell-Casting for Improved Concentration and Memorization" and this thread, I guess these products are great to motivate me, help me stay focus and study for my goals, I also try to give my own explanation of the tool for my case:
  • Master Key to increase focus and gain control over situations
  • King Solomon wisdom to get good score in exams, FYP and make good decisions
  • Crown of Success to be success and get a well-paid job
These are questions I would like to ask, hope that admins answer them:

1. Some members mention about Clarity and Road Opener: Is it good to include them to the three above?

2. I read that I can use oil or candle or powder form of each product.

A. What is the advantage of each form?

B. Should I purchase all these forms?

FYI, I rent and live in a small room of a unit. Above the entrance door, there is kind of a Chinese mirror.

My first post is long, thank you for your time and patience

Renai_Man

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:45 am

Hello, Renai_Man, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I can tell you have been studying our documentation of these traditional folk magic supplies -- and you are very good at self-diagnosis of what you need.

To your questions:

1) The reason folks add a 4th oil to the 3 that you mention may be because we offer a deeply discounted 4 oz. Rootworkers and Churches Special, in which you can have up to 4 oils. If concentration, memorization, comprehension, or focus are weak, they would add Clarity oil. But if acceptance to a mentorship or foreign exchange student program was wanted, they would add Road Opener. It is not a matter of adding "more," but of refining the narrative of intention. If you have not already done so, please read this free web page about the importance of establishing your narrative of intention when blending oils:

OIL BLENDS
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

2 A) The forms that spiritual supplies come in are partiall traditional and partially practical. We make ALL products in at least 4 forms:

Oils for dressing candle, the body, and adding to baths
Incense Powders for burning, rolling oiled candles, or mixing with dirt to sprinkle outdoors
Sachet Powders for dusting the body, or for sprinkling or blowing, indoors or outdoors
Bath Crystals for adding to a personal bath, or to laundry water or floor scrub water

Many (but not all) of our products also come in these additional forms:

Candles to burn on an altar or at a specified location
Bottle Spells for use on an altar
Honey Jar Mini Spell Kits for works of good will and sweetening
Spell Kits for a complete workings of many types

2 B) You do not need to purchase all of the forms. If you are dusting papers for a particular outcome, you will use a sachet powder, but if you are cleaning a house for a certain result, you may prefer the bath crystals dissolved in warm scrub water. In my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," you will find detailed pages about all of these forms of manufacture, with more complete suggestions regarding their suitability for application in various circumstances. The table of contents to the entire book is here:

HOODOO IN THEORY AND PRACTICE
http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Renai_Man

Unread post by Renai_Man » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi catherineyronwode, thank you for answers and the information page :D.

After reading your feedback, I decide to choose these product for my current purpose:
  • Master Key to increase focus and gain control over situations
  • King Solomon wisdom to get good score in exams, FYP and make good decisions
  • Crown of Success to be success and get a well-paid job
  • Clarity for concentration, memorization, comprehension, or focus
  • Road Opener because I live in a foreign country, Road Opener magic will open road and create chances for me
I also read your post somewhere in which you mention oils affect nearby people/things while candles and sachet powders affect far away people/things. Therefore, the desired forms I would purchase these products are:
  • 4 oz blend oils of: Master Key, King Solomon, Crown of Success, Clarity. I will be the person who want these magic so I think oils are good for direct magic on myself
  • Road Opener candle and bath crystal. In a foreign country, there are many things outside I do not know. I will use Road Opener candle and bath crystal to open roads and chances
  • Crown of Success candle and bath crystal. I think many external factors will affect my success so I choose Crown of Success as candle and bath crystal forms
My questions are:
1. Can I mix Road Opener bath crystal and Crown of Success bath crystal to clean my room floor? My plan is to use blended oils when I go out, when I return to my room, the Road Opener and Crown of Success are in my room. Therefore, I am stay within hoodoo magic consistently :o

2. Can I burn Road Opener candle and Crown of Success candle together? September 2020 is my deadline to find a well-paid job, I plan to burn Road Opener candle and Crown of Success candle from June or July. It is to increase the magic that I get a well-paid job before September 2020.

I also have other questions about using oils, I figure out it is better to post them in "General questions post" of oils.

Renai_Man

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi Renai_Man,

I'm not Miss cat, but I hope I can help a little. As for your questions:

1) You absolutely can!
2) You can burn two candles simultaneously, but I recommend doing one at a time, so you aren't splitting your focus, as it were. I'd start with the Road Opener, then once the roads are clear, follow it up with your Crown of Success candle.

I hope that helps! Best of luck to you.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Gottcherry

Unread post by Gottcherry » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello,

I have submitted a nursing application for the only school I want to go. I really want to aim really high to get accepted into the program. My grades are okay, it is in the competitive GPA range but not high enough. What can I do to get accepted into the program? I want to prepare early. I won't know the results til couple of months from now.

1) Is the road opener good?

2) Is the crown of success oil works best?

3) What candles I should use -- purple or orange?

Thanks. sorry so many questions.

Renai_Man

Unread post by Renai_Man » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:56 am

Thank you FiachnaCybele,

I would follow your advice of burning one candle at a time.

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:05 am

Hello everyone,

I first would like to say that I hope you all are having an outstanding day as you read this. I wanted to drop in on a solid follow up regarding the task that I needed to complete related to the components needed for operation. I've gathered great insight into how I should proceed with objectives related to finding board members or the first chairs as advised. The only thing is upon further research and talking with the spouse of said school division founder, the living spouse and child decided to cremate and spread the ashes of the founder. My question is can I still call upon this spirit even though I don't have the physical gravesite or urn that has the remnants of the individual?

This has been an awesome experience so far crafting the components needed for operation such as King Solomon's Wisdom oil, Crown of Success oil, Crucible of Courage, and I topped it off with some dragons blood oil, as well as a sympathetic link to me. I've dressed the candles. The only thing remaining was the actual grave site components. How do I approach this situation or should I just select someone else within the ecosystem? This has bought out the inner bounty hunter in me and tracking down people for the results. Definitely has me opening up the hacker mentality around the concept and execution for sure. I do appreciate any insight gathered regarding this.

- 8-) SB
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> HRCC Student #2208 <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:21 pm

onicBoomin --

Ah, cremation... and increasingly common impediment to spiritual likage in these modern times!

Assuming that this person published some sort of academic writings while alive --

I recommend that you get a book or article written by the person, plus a photo. Place the photo in the book (as the person is placed in the grave, and payyour three coins on the photo in the book, as you would have in the grave. You can tape them down and glue in (tip in) the photo, and then shelve it, and it will always provide a link.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:46 pm

Gottcherry --

1) Road Opener is good and i would also recommend Crown of Success for achievement and, if you need help testing better, King Solomon Wisom for concentration and memorization.

2) Yes, Crown of Success is a great all-purpose oil for this purpose. You can blend it with Road Opener, Block Buster, and King Solomon Wisdom for a really intense custom oil. You can buy these blends by the 4 oz. bottle by odering a Churches and Rootworkers Special. The cost-per-ounce is less that way.

3) Yellow, or Orange would be my choices.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Gottcherry

Unread post by Gottcherry » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Thanks Catherine yronwode for replying. I have some questions.

1) what's the best way to prepare this? What material I need besides the oils?

2) what are the procedures? Like what I can do with the applications that I had submitted already?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Gottcherry

1) Well, you were asking about dressing candles with oils. This is usually done before going for an interview, or while taking tests.

2) Applications already submitted cannot really be called back and fixed, but when we send aplications, we often lightly and inobtrusively dust them with the same products i the form of a sachet powder -- and then blow or flick the powder off. Since the applications ae already in their hands, i recommend tht you print out the logos or emblems of the institutions to which you have applied and place them below the candle(s).

Best wishes!
catherine yronwode

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you Miss Cat,

I really appreciate the follow on in this regard. She was an author and quite the visionary, her husband is cool as well. He still is a professor at the college, and I have her photos. She was an actress as well as a writer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Friedberg . Would I still have to request permission with the pendulum or am I good to go just compiling linking components? I am still researching to find alternates just in case. I did manage to get some candle making supplies so that I can construct the candles and do all the sympathetic linking to myself. The correspondence coursework is on the way to me as well and I am looking to maximize all the insight gathered within. A quick question, do you plan to go digital with the books, make and audiobook on audible?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:41 pm

SonicBoomin,

I'm not Ms Cat but the question of switching to PDF and other non print publishing has been brought up before. I would like to direct you to this thread to read her reply:

lucky-mojo-book-publishing-and-distribu ... 23-60.html

Quick answer is no, the reasoning is sound and I respect that. I see what happens to books online and it would make me upset as well.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:13 pm

Thank you Terra Rising,

I appreciate the heads up on that accord. I'm kicking off a lot of research and the audio/kindle life has been a lifesaver for my ADHD. I suppose I will have to boost on other things for the focusing components.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:40 am

SonicBoomin,

I see! I use ambient (House) music and King Solomon Wisdom oil/Master oil. The music sidetracks some part of my brain so I can focus. I don't have the hyper type, just the very detracted "LOOK, SQUIRREL!" type. Oh and chewing gum while studying! Good luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Terra Rising,

Yes, tones do seem to work well! You definitely hit on a great point with that. I do need to reload with the King Solomon Wisdom oil. Do you mean the Master Key oil? Coincidentally I have the Master Key already. King Solomon oil will definitely be in my next order for sure, thanks for the advice.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:29 pm

SonicBoomin,

Master oil is separate from Master Key. I use Master oil for developing self discipline and the mastery of my subject or position at work. I do use Master Key for occult work like learning a new deck or other divination system.

Please check out this page on the Master product line. https://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Product label is like this:

OIL-HOO-MAST
Master Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Gottcherry

Unread post by Gottcherry » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Hi, I want to know what are the materials to use to attract for success in getting into my dream school? I had purchased the open road already.
Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello Gottcherry,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on gaining admission to a desired school. Please do a thorough search of the forum to ensure you are posting in the right place, as this just makes more work for the forum mods and admins.

You can read through the posts here for advice on how to help you get into your dream school. I'm sure you will find something that suits your needs.

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Mon May 04, 2020 2:49 pm

I need help, the first part of my master's thesis is due on Friday, and I defend it the week after. This morning I was at school (first time in a long time as one study area just opened up today for graduate students to work on their thesis) working on my paper. I was wearing Queen Elizabeth root in oil, also King Solomon oil as per usual on my forehead to help me when I study. A classmate walked by and I realized "oooh, they've got it in for my thesis." I think I got that message because I was wearing the King Solomon oil.

My gut says someone wants my thesis to be "unconsidered" so that they feel they can get ahead. I'm smart, I graduated from college cum laude with honors. Last fall one of my professors made a public fuss over how my paper for his class was the best he'd seen in years. This made me uncomfortable because I've spent too many years dealing with jealous people. I'm intelligent, yes, but I also work really hard and I feel I earn my grades.

Over the last couple of weeks I've had these unusual thoughts, like how sad it was that no one was going to look at my paper, how unfair it was that my professors had written me off. I even started thinking about doing some defence work, for no reason I could think of, last night on impulse I wrote a SATOR square, put reversing oil on it, folded it 3 times away from me and put it in my left shoe, while I have no idea if that's effective or not, it's the first work other than burning candles, praying, and wearing oils that I've done in a long time.

I thought these thoughts were odd at the time, but now, I think someone's working on me and my thesis. My guess is someone who wants to go on to the doctoral program and wants to make sure their thesis looks better than mine. There were some other odd things that happened but it's too much detail to go into here.

For my thesis I've been using Queen Elizabeth root, King Solomon, crucible of courage, and crown of success products. I also have deer's tongue and a small QuE root on order from LM to wear while I defend my paper. Now I think I need some defence along with success products. What I can do in such a short amount of time? Ideally I would get a reading from a root worker on the best approach to take, but last time I tried that it took me over a week to get in contact with someone. Would it be to late to have candles set for me at MISC, and then the question becomes which candles?

My paper, my defense sessions, everything with my professors is all online. I have no paper or in-person presence to work with. Also, I have papers due in 2 other classes next week, so I won't have much time to do big works. I know which desk one of the people I suspect sits at to study, so I could sit there for a while in the morning. I was wondering about candle work combining uncrossing, jinx killer, reversing, fiery wall of protection, or, use blockbuster and just blow all my obstacles to smithereens. Any advice on how to get in contact quickly with a root worker to ask a quick question? I have quite a few supplies on hand. I'd welcome any and all ideas!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 am

Hello Aunietoo,

It may be too late to have a candle set for you at MISC, but you can petition the Crystal Silence League to pray for you. It is a free service and you can submit your petition here:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

That would be the quickest route given your timing.

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Tue May 05, 2020 2:53 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your kind reply. I will ask for prayers from the Crystal Silence League.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:15 pm

This isn't a scholarship per se, but money from the CARES Act that I am asking help with. I have just been informed that I am not considered eligible for the funds. The wording says that you had to have been enrolled (I was) which to my advisor means class started. I plan on working with St Expedite and St Rita again, but I really need help to push that over to my favor so I can receive the funds. Thank you for any and all help given. I am off to send a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League. xo
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 07, 2020 5:22 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You can word the spells here to suit your purpose. They should be helpful in the same way.

Good luck.

Aunietoo

Unread post by Aunietoo » Sun May 10, 2020 1:38 pm

Thank you to everyone from the Crystal Silence League who prayed, it made a difference.

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:53 am

Hi wonderful forum members!
I have been accepted into an awesome graduate program and am well into my first semester. My grades are great...but I am doing a group project with a challenging student. She is always late, unprepared, rude and almost hostile at times to the other team members. I feel like we spend most of our meet up times waiting for her to get caught up. I don't want any disruption or strife to interfere with our group success and drag down our grades. Furthermore, she says she is busy because of her job (I have a full time one as well) and domestic duties (Which we all have). I just can't help but wonder why she applied for this program if she doesn't have truly have time for it. Thoughts? Recommendations to smooth things out? Maybe some protection recommendations to keep her fumbling from interfering with our otherwise good work?

I know there are lots of group projects in graduate programs so I want to get ahead of this issue. Thanks!

Conjureman Ali,I'm very curious of what you think if you happen to see this...
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:14 am

Hey there Snouvavou,

Congrats on your acceptance! Here the thing about that aspect. I would recommend that you cast grace and good luck spells on her. Sometimes all people need is good luck and grace in life to get them on track. The perk of doing this for her is that you will benefit from the “givers gain.” She is on your team for a reason, this could be your biggest test and not the project itself. We as root workers have the ability to assist others and bring light into their life even in a passive way.

You can subdue her anger by being the counterbalance. You seem positive for the most part but don’t let someone else’s mental and emotional turmoil take your grace of happiness and success. Send grace and good luck that woman’s way and it will return to you. The way this can possibly manifest for her is alleviation of the things that are troubling her and contributing to her overall bad mood and affecting things around her outwardly.

Hack it simply by doing rites/spell-work for her happiness and it will naturally change her overall vibration and trickle into the rest of the parts of her life.

Best,
SB

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Hello Snouvavou,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with a colleague in your program.

You can read through the posts in the following topic on dealing with troublesome colleagues at work, and adapt your petition to your situation at school. I think you will find ideas and advice here that can help you:

spells-against-gossiping-rude-haughty-c ... 22106.html

Good luck!

lovelygal
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovelygal » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:10 am

Hi Guys!

I have just started my first semester in grad school and it happens to be one of the best neuroscience programs in the nation. Needless to say... I am STRUGGLING. I did very well in undergrad graduating summa cum laude with a 3.9GPA, but my masters program is a whole different ball game. I cannot, for the life of me, keep up with everything being thrown my way. The coursework is DENSE (which I knew came with the territory), have an exam practically everyday, they give us very little time to complete the exams and we are tested the same day they teach us the material. What items from LuckyMojo can help me in retaining and understanding all the information being thrown at me and getting my grades up? I am desperate to say the least and under incredible pressure. Any help is very much appreciated.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:39 am

lovelygal,

I would order Crown of Success products to be successful in this program and with your studies, also King Solomon products to be wise and smart, Clarity products to think and see clearly. You can combined these oils and wear on your body, buy the bath crystals and soak in them, burn the incense as you study, or dress a mojo made for this specific purpose. Dress yellow candles with it for success, even figure candles as you burn them for success.

Purchasing a Crown of Success mojo and adding Solomon Seal Root to the mojo is a good plan to increase study ability and success.

It is also customary to read Psalm 134 when praying to be successful in higher education.

Crown of Success: https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Crown of Success Spell Kit which has you make a mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
King Solomon: https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Solomon Seal Root: http://www.herbmagic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
Clarity: https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

JayDee

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”