Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Coolchi001
Newly Registered

Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by Coolchi001 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:52 pm

Please I need help.

Currently in a relationship with my partner for 2 years now and have had two miscarriages during this period, and we live together. I Just found out that him and his ex are back in contact and she lives in back home in Africa.

Now he has told me that he wants to travel back to African for 3 months for business which I know he's going to see her.

I don’t know what to do to make this guy mine for good.

Please advice what I can do to keep this guy for good.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:43 pm

Coolchi001

I am so sorry about your troubles, and the two miscarriages, that is very hard! Being that your situation is complicated, another women and two miscarriages, I would seek a professional Rootworker for a reading to make sure someone is not working against you, to break you up, draw him in, stop the marriage. These can be signs of that type of work. The best place I can advise is to go to AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

There are many spells to get a man and hold him down, many of which include getting his semen on a string, or collecting a personal concern. Here are some ideas you can use to support you, such as making a nation sack, a women's hand to control a man: https://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Here is spells to tie a mans nature with string (also used in a nation sack) and dominate him: https://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Lucky Mojo carries a product line called Stay With Me to keep a spouse with you: https://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

If another women is interfering a Break Up spell to get rid of her might help: https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Lucky Mojo has a wonderful book called "Women's Work" directly related to this type of work, which I think would be helpful as well: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Ladybug48

Unread post by Ladybug48 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 am

Hi everyone, I would like some advice/help please and I hope I've posted in the correct place.

The story:

My husband of over 20 years is going through a midlife crisis and it caused him to want a trial separation with me for the past several months. It was an almost overnight change when he turned 50 and decided we have too much water under the bridge and must forge a new relationship together or divorce, because we keep finding ourselves in the same ruts and patterns of behavior. Obviously it's complicated but I'm trying to simplify here.

We are still in a monogamous relationship, speak every day and see each other to spend time, hang out, 'date each other' and also have sex several times a week here where I live at our home of 20 years. He is in a short-term-lease apartment nearby. But our progress is being stymied by his knee-jerk reactions of anger to any communication I try to start about our relationship, and because he is in this midlife crisis in all areas of his life, not just me, so he is very confused and I feel like we are stuck much of the time, waiting for some magic miracle to push us forward.

I have been working a sugar cinnamon jar with candles every day for a month to sweeten him to return.

I also burn a LM Peaceful Home glass candle every time husband comes over (out of sight upstairs where he doesn't see it).

Soon I will receive the following five candles from LM and I would like input on what order I should burn them in for my situation.

LM Candles I will receive soon: Healing, Road Opener, Return To Me, Reconciliation and Stay With Me.

After reading the available info on each product, I was thinking Healing and/or Road Opener to begin (what order? together?), to help heal and open both of us and our communication, followed by Return To Me and Reconciliation BURNED AT THE SAME TIME since they commonly work together, and lastly the Stay With Me, maybe burned at a later time after he (hopefully) has moved back home?

I also have a Protection glass candle that I haven't burned yet, thinking it also should wait until he is back home and the 'whole family' is together again.

All of these are LM products, of course.

I would appreciate any advice and insight, opinions, etc. about the best way to utilize my candles and the order to burn them in. I also have ordered some corresponding oils and sachet powders to dress candles and sprinkle in the home to go along with the candles.

Thanks so much in advance!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Ladybug48 ,

I am sorry about your issue with your husband. The sugar jar is a great start, since he does come over, take a little out and use it to cook for him to sweeten to you, this is a traditional working. You can also feed him your period blood, I would suggest also adding catnip to make him wild about you when you do this. If you are post-period then use vaginal fluids.

As for candles there are many different methods, some burn them in a run on purpose, some burn them in an order of purpose, example: Return to me, reconciliation, stay with me would be burned together as it tells the story of the work.

I would do road opener with healing to open the roads and heal the past hurts, then the other 3 together. Protection can be burned with the petition to protect your family from outside influences and issues.

Lucky Mojo oils and powders are wonderful to add to the work, dress items he will touch, burn candles with it, dust items with it he will touch. Lucky Mojo baths are also wonderful for this, you can take a bath with him, or bath yourself and add some to his drink, to his food, wash your bedding with it ( add to the rinse cycle).

In addition to these things I strongly suggest a nation sack and tie his nature since you are having sex and can.

Nation Sack: https://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

JayDee

Ladybug48

Unread post by Ladybug48 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Thank you, JayDee, for your help! I can't feed him from the sugar cinnamon jar because it contains personal concerns (his hair and fingernails), a written petition and some other herbs to enhance the result I want (yes, catnip is one of them!) like coffee to speed things along, cinnamon and cardamom for passion, etc. But I've been working this sugar jar every single day, 7 days a week, for two months now, faithfully, and hopefully it is working. :lol:

I have been using some oils on myself as well for months (Stay with Me and several other attraction oils), and on items husband will touch (As You Please oil) and I will continue to do that because while we are still living separated, we are making good headway most of the time to building a new relationship. I think it's his midlife crisis and general confusion about what's happening to him that is keeping him from moving back home just yet. That is why I am now moving into the idea of the Road Opener and Healing candles, to try to move through any conflicts of that nature. And that leads me to another question: When burning the candles, should I burn them straight through with a petition for each, even when multiples are burning simultaneously, and just move their location to an out-of-sight room when my husband comes over, or should I only burn them (out of sight) when my husband is here with me, which would really take a long time to burn through them? I'm no expert, far from it, but I'm going with the idea that if I put my intent, petition, time, power, etc. into the candle spells, then the magic will work on my husband (and me) regardless of whether he is physically here in the house or not. He knows nothing about any of this magic that I am doing and would have a negative reaction if he found out - he would say I am trying to use magic to 'control him'. I couldn't even burn the candles with no labels in front of him, because my husband would see a glass candle burning and ask me about it, not to mention it being dressed and having a petition tucked underneath it, and/or coins, crystals or other spell objects around it!

Lastly, I'm unable to do a nation sack or anything that I have to keep on my person, because my husband would ask about it when he is here several times a week and we're physically touching; there's no way I could disguise it in the T-shirt and lounge pants that I wear 99% of the time! I have done some other spells like tying a knot in his dirty undies and burying them in the back yard to tie him to our home and me. I've actually probably done too many spells because I was maniacal about it at first, and I think some of them may have worked and some didn't. There was a third party love interest (online only, in another state) involved at the beginning and I did a freezer spell on her and a 'Bitch Be Gone' spell and neither of them worked; they didn't even fight. I also did an ammonia jar reversal spell over three months ago and it is still sitting upside down in my dark garage but the situation hasn't reversed itself. I'm trying to be patient and realize that the universe may have a different time frame for our reunion that takes longer than the time frame ~I~ want, which is RIGHT NOW! :D So at this point I'm just working my sugar jars, oils and candles, and I want to do the Lucky Mojo candles properly so any and all advice on that is greatly appreciated! I do read all the information on the product pages and have spent many, many hours on the forums and website - there is just so much information contained here that it's impossible to find and learn it all! :lol:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:03 am

Ladybug48 ,

People burn candles differently, generally you would want to leave the glass candle burning, it does not have to be burning only when he is around. I like to think of a 7 day glass candle as putting pressure on the petition non-stop for those 7 days as it burns, I like that consistent pressure. Each candle would have one petition and burn them together. Move them when he is around, unless you have a space in the house to set them up and burn them safely.

You can make a nation sack and not wear it when he is home, place it under the mattress and spring board, when he leaves put it back on.

Have you had a reading on this situation in a while? It may be time to get an updated reading.

JayDee

hudepohlj

Unread post by hudepohlj » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:19 pm

I really need help now. My husband and I got into a huge argument and he left and he said he was gonna move out. What can I do ? I have the underwear knotted to make sure he comes home and I pray to the tree everyday. He has been coming home faithfully right after work. The honey jar is lit at the end of the week so it will be a another week before I can lite another candle. HELP what can I do I don’t want to lose him. I’m waiting on all my stuff I ordered hopefully I can get it soon before it’s too late.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Hello hudepohlj,

I am sorry you're going through this. I have moved your post to the correct topic on preventing divorce so please read through the many posts here. I am sure you will find spells that speak to you which you could perform on your own. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask here.

If you prefer to have a professional do the work for you, you can find readers and rootworkers here who can help you:

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:07 am

I'm back after such a long time lol. I'm so happy to see the site is still up and active as well as thee forums. About 4 years ago I made a few things (honey jar, spell kits, readings, candles) for this guy I was involved with. It worked wonders. We really were inseparable and even when we strayed we always came back together. I am now pregnant with his child and due to some issues after leaving home for about a week he called me to tell me he has found someone else. My heart is completely shattered. A week ago he was telling me how much he loves me more than anyone in the world and now suddenly he has found another woman. I just recently had a few candles set (Reconciliation, Return To Me, Stay With Me) so he will return to me. I'm going to get a reading on the situation as well as order a few things to do some work myself. The candles are for some work while I wait for my order. I want to start a honey jar but here's my dilemma. After he told me this, in a fit of rage, I threw out all his belongings so now I don't have any personal items of his to use...actually I think I still have his toothbrush as well as photos so that's better than nothing. Once he comes back home I'll get some of his hair and add it to the jar. I am looking through root workers to get a reading but does a honey jar seem appropriate? Maybe topped with reconciliation and love candles on top. Any advice on what I should add to the jar?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 pm

osfmm ,

A honey jar with the items you have so long as the tooth brush still has some of his DNA, and the photo, while burning reconciliation and return to me candles. You did leave out "while you left" which seems to indicate a fight or some fall out, which is why reconciliation is a fantastic items, I strongly suggest Balm of Gilead buds, mentioned in the Bible to cause reconciliation. You also want to add a Return to me or Come to me, even Stay with me when he does to keep him. If you know the name of the women, a break up jar is a good idea as well.

Return to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Come to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Stay With Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Here is a great deal on two books by Deacon Millet on Honey Jars and Reconciliation spells. Well worth their weight in gold!

If you buy both of Deacon Millett's books together, you save a couple of bucks:

Deacon Millett Author's Special (2 Books)

The Deacon Millett Author's Special features two great titles from the keeper of Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary: "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition" and "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells: True Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition." Deacon's books have it covered, from sweetening friends, lovers, and those in positions of influence; to bringing back and reconciling with family, friends, and marital partners after a quarrel or a break-up. Each book contains dozens of traditional African-American hoodoo spells, including many that are disguised as foods to be served at table.

In this two-volume set -- a total of 192 pages! -- Deacon Millett reveals hundreds of spells for sweetening your romantic partners and business associates and re-establishing broken love connections. These two books regularly sell for $9.00 each (a total of $18.00). Pay only $8.00 each when you buy both as a package deal -- a total of only $16.00 (a savings of $2.00). Order the "Deacon Millett Author's Special" and you will receive one copy each of these 96-page books:

• Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
• Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett

Format: Two 96-page books (192 pages), trade paperbacks, illustrated
Publisher: LMCCo
Publication dates: 2013, 2015
ISBNs: Various
Tagged: Spells and Magic, Specials

BOO-SPE-MILL
Deacon Millett Author's Special (2 Books)
$16.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopublishing.html

pilarcita

Unread post by pilarcita » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help to see what would be the best way to go about my situation.

I have been married for 8 years. my husband is 22 years older than me. He's 73. He's a spiritual leader in our community and I am too. He has been very manipulative and dominant in our relationship. I was a high school teacher and he asked me to leave my job so I could travel with him... I honestly thought I would not have to worry about him looking for other women because I figured he's older now and lived his life already. But that is not the case. Now I know he asked me to quit my job so he could control me.

This past November I noticed he was acting very cold and weird with me. I confronted him and he said it was nothing that he just needed time alone. At this time I was going through my dad being sick with diabetes. I had to travel to south america to see my dad and be there when he got his leg amputated. My husband refused to come with me. He loves going to colombia with me, but this time he said we had too many things to do at home. I knew he was lying.

When I came back home he was very loving and I told him I wanted to start fresh and work on our relationship he said yes. I still felt he was talking to someone because when I would come into the kitchen he would put his phone away immediately. So I went to get a reading and was told there was another woman and that it was not the first time he cheated on me. i have had many issues with him with women but never like this.

So I went on a spy spree and found out who she was, a client who had come for a session. He took her to a hotel twice when I was in Colombia, they were seeing each other when he went to the gym or to play soccer. My mom fell ill and passed away and he would be texting her right in our living room about my issues with my mom and what I went through. He was cold and had no support for me during that time. I was devastated with my mom's loss, his infidelity, my dad's illness that I could not confront him because I knew he would tell me to leave.

So I started doing spells on him and her.

I did a knot spell on him. I also have a honey jar on him.

I did the spell Conjureman tells of frying pictures of them on the pan and I did vinegar jar on both of them and many other spells. It worked, they separated.

I confronted him and told him if he wanted to go with another woman to leave. He said no. We had many confrontations and I told him I was not going to tolerate his lying or him looking for other women, I told him we needed to end our marriage if he continued. He said he did not want to end our marriage and he promised to work on our relationship and he would not lie again.

I also confronted her and told her if she ever called him or answered his texts, I would tell her husband, yes she's married... And that I would tell her kids, mom, dad..everyone..

Now, he's been acting weird again, I found out he's been talking to his ex, he looks for opportunities to talk to women on facebook. I found out now that He has an extra phone in his car that he uses to call I don't know who.. most people that come for spiritual help are women... so he takes advantage of that and uses it to his benefit. He talks to our community about love, and how women should be respected and how we should not let anyone walk over us and he disrespects me, mistreats me, lies to me..

This experience has changed me tremendously. I'm in the process of looking for work again, and once financially stable make a decision about this relationship. But in the meantime, I need to do something to him to make him stop hiding things from me and telling lies. I want him to repent for all the damage he has done. I want him to pay for all the pain he has caused me, to come clean and become faithful to me, as he promised a couple months ago. I know he has hurt all the women in his life, including his sisters. They all know what he has done to me.

I had a second reading and I was told that the other woman had done work to make him become cold with me. The reader said the woman is out, gone. But she saw us distant because of the work she did. But that we were going to work it out and he would ask for forgiveness that our relationship was going to change for the better.

What do you suggest I do?

Should I do a mirror spell for her, to have everything go back to her?

I was thinking of doing another vinegar jar and them, and putting her in the cemetery.

I want to do something very strong on him. He is a hard-headed, liar, and a self-centered narcissist. I don't think he has ever been committed to one woman. I wish everyone that comes to see him and his ceremonies find out who he really is!! I want him to fall head over heels for me and only me.

Please advise, and I'm sorry for the book I wrote, I just wanted you to see what is going on

Pilarcita

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:34 am

pilarcita,

Looking through what you wrote, i am going to try to boil it down to basic principles, by quoting bits of your own words. This will allow me to try to suggest traditional ways of working for each wish or desire you have.

Problem 1. He is a controlling, manipulative, and a liar.

You say that your husband is "a spiritual leader [and] has been very manipulative and dominant in our relationship [...] he asked me to quit my job so he could control me [...] he disrespects me, mistreats me, lies to me.

What you have done:

"I did a knot spell on him. I also have a honey jar on him."

My suggestions:

A. Fight back from within:

The above work is good. However, if it does not create the condition of marital equality and mutual support, i also suggest using I Dominate My Man Oil in his personal body care products. Carry a Queen Elizabeth root or a full-on Nation Sack to strengthen your power. These are solutions to the problem of manipulative domination and control.

B. Separate and divorce:

You might also consider divorce. He is 22 years your senior and at your age you have the ability to find someone better. If divorcing, i would use Separation products for a calm divorce rather than Break-Up products for an angry divorce. Be sure you have enough money set aside, outside the marriage, to support yourself financially for at least one year before instituting divorce proceedings -- and four years is better, if you can manage it. Four years is the amount of time it takes most women to get back on their feet financially and in terms of love after a divorce.

C. Outlive him and inherit:

If there is a lot of money or property involved in his spiritual leadership organization, and if you think you can outlive him and you want the wealth, then consider the next 10 or 20 years as a job, for which you will receive payment when he dies.

Some people will take on such a job with a manipulative spouse or parent or boss, and some will not. It's your choice.

As an employee in a job, do not cause fights, do not expect equality -- but always set money aside in a private account about which he and the organization know nothing. This does not fix the marriage or cure his immorality. Rather it is an act of adaptation based on changing your goals from love to financial comfort in the long run, and trying to limit the damage he does to others.

In your case this solution to your problem is not moral, insofar as he is preying upon his own female clients (see below), but if you choose this path, at least do so consciously.

Problem 2. He "cheated" on you by sexually abusing a client who came to him for help.

He misused his position of spiritual power to have sex with "a client who had come for a session. He took her to a hotel twice when I was in Colombia, they were seeing each other when he went to the gym or to play soccer."

What you have done:

"I did the spell Conjureman tells of frying pictures of them on the pan and I did vinegar jar on both of them and many other spells. It worked, they separated ... I also confronted her and told her if she ever called him or answered his texts, I would tell her husband, yes she's married... And that I would tell her kids, mom, dad, everyone." You sought a reader who told you that "the woman is out, gone."

My suggestions:

You successfully combined magical work with social confrontation to send his victim away. Good job!

However, the basic situation remains. He is a predator! The former client is a victim! You are his ENABLER!

You are allowing a man to misuse his spiritual position of authority to sexually prey on his own clients! Look into your own heart and ask yourself if this is okay.

Your reader says that his victim, the former client, did work to make him "cold" to you. Perhaps she did. In that case, you should use all of the usual love and sex tricks to warm him up again. See my book "Down-Home Sex Magic" for many suggestions.

But, again, he is misusing his spiritual authority to get sex and God doesn't like that, so i personally see no reason to increase your sexual bond with him when you can find someone better.

Problem 3: He is a chronic womanizer who preys upon women who seek him out for help.

HIS EX: You say "he's been talking to his ex." In common speech that would be his ex-wife.

WOMEN ON FACEBOOK: You say he is seeking "opportunities to talk to women on facebook."

My suggestions:

So far he is only talking or texting. Combine the suggestions for Problem 1 (marital control) and Problem 2 (chronic cheating) to keep him in line. You can also use some of the suggestions in my book "Down-Home Sex Magic" to control his sexuality, providing that you provide him with satisfying intimacy yourself. But ... remember, he preyed on his own client. Not good.

Problem 4. You want to deal with possible remnants of spells cast by his victim, the former client.

Because you were told by your reader that the victim of his predation, his former client, is now gone but that remnants of her spell-work remain, you ask, "Should I do a mirror spell for her, to have everything go back to her? I was thinking of doing another vinegar jar and putting her in the cemetery."

My suggestions:

A mirror box would be appropriate. Putting her in a vinegar jar in the cemetery is not.

Look, he is a sexual predator under cover of being a powerful spiritual leader. You are his enabler, cursing his victims, even as you yourself are a victim of his manipulative narcissism. And now you want to KILL one of his victims? No. No. God won't permit it. Let her go. Send her spells back on her, but let her go back to her husband and pray that she has learned her lesson -- that your husband, the man you enable and support in the community, is a sexual predator of his own clients. That is enough and more than enough.

Problem 5. You want him exposed and reviled and you want him to love only you.

You say, "I wish everyone that comes to see him and his ceremonies find out who he really is!! I want him to fall head over heels for me and only me. "

You have been a victim yourself, and to survive you have become his enabler.

Now you want to stop enabling him and to expose him as a "liar, and a self-centered narcissist."

Then, presumably after he is driven out of the spiritual community in shame and disgrace, you want him to love you, as an old man with no income, while you, i should guess, go back to work as a school teacher.

As a pastor and rootworker myself, i think this problem is impossible to solve well, and that your plan is too complicated to succeed.

I suggest that you find support locally, set aside money for a divorce, and then expose him.

I suggest that you do not seek to have him love you.

You have one life to live here and now. Exposing him will help the victims and the spiritual community heal. Living with a shamed and exposed sexual predator who victimizes women who seek him out for spiritual help just makes you the caretaker of an evil old man. If that's the life you want, be sure you know why you want it. You may forgive him for his predation on his female clients, but be prepared to join him as an outcast from the community.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

pilarcita

Unread post by pilarcita » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:16 pm

Hello Catherine,

You have no idea how I appreciate your response.

This situation has been very difficult for me to deal with. I fell in a deep depression last year that I thought I was not going to come out of. This situation is waking me up to become a strong woman who needs to stand her ground. . It has been very difficult for me to do that in my life because of childhood trauma and upbringing. Therefore, all this situation is making me change. This is not the first time this happens to me. My previous husband cheated also. So this is something that I have to change in me to stop attracting these types of men into my life. I have been doing a lot of internal work to learn to value myself and build up my self esteem.

My intention is not to harm other women. Does burying someone in the cemetery kill them? I did not know that. If that is so, that is not what I want to do...I know they too are victims as I am. You say I am enabling him... how am I doing that? I have done what I can to wake him up to his wrong doing. I have told him that he does not walk his talk. Have told him that many times and he becomes enraged. I have told him that a spiritual person does not talk about love all the time to people and then treats his own woman as he treats me. He wants to be forgiven for his cheating but wants to keep doing it. I have even confronted him in front of other women about certain things he says to them that do not match with who he is.

I have had confrontations with him telling him that what he is doing is wrong, but he does not see the wrong in anything he does. He says I am the mistaken one. That I have issues and I am insecure. I know he is the one with the issues. I want him to pay for what he has done.
There are properties involved, specially the house we live in. I love this house, I have put a lot of work into planting medicinal plants and fruit trees. So this is my home and I don't want to loose it. Once the time is up, I want him to leave. It's not a lot of money. It's what he acquired as an engineer. The spiritual community is small. It's all done out of our house. We have a big yard.

I cannot afford to divorce him right now. I have spoken to lawyers and they have advised I wait until the ten year mark which is two more years. I know I can't stay in this marriage for long. But I need to find a stable income before I make a move. I am giving myself two years to do this. I think this should be enough time. But in the mean time, I need to have some type of stability in my relationship with him. That's why I mentioned wanting him to be head over heels for only me. And I want to dominate the relationship during this time.

I forgot to mention that my reader told me I will become a widow soon. She has brought this up on the last two readings. But if this does not happen within two years. I need to make a move. I am still young to find a man who will truly respect, love and cherish me.

I will buy your book. Is there anything else that you recommend I do? When you say "full-on Nation Sack" what do you mean. What else do I add to the Sack? I have the "tie his nature knot" that I did after I found out about his being with the other woman, and I carry it with me in my purse. I also have a handkerchief with his semen on it. I have bought many LM products that I ordered this past April. I was going to do a skull candle so I have some oils, powders, and queen Elizabeth root. I have collected his nail clippings, hair.. etc.

Again, I want to thank you for your advice Catherine.

Pilarcita.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:01 am

Hello pilarcita,

Miss cat gave you excellent advice and I hope you have taken it to heart. Your situation is difficult but if you are giving yourself two years to extricate yourself, then do as she suggested and save your money to be able to support yourself when you are finally rid of this evil man.

And yes, I agree with her. He is evil.

I know you are trying to bide your time, so for information on a nation sack, you can read the posts in the following forum thread:
https://forum.luckymojo.com/nation-sack ... t7809.html

You can read more about nation sacks available from Lucky Mojo here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

I wish you the very best of luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”