Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jack Ball Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Jack Ball Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:38 am

LittleWitch2020,

1. Lucky mojo makes this jack ball for you and you send in hair to have it made. They are gifted to make it work
2. It is always a good idea to cleanse before starting a new working, even to cleanse then take an oil such as nature oil ( used with this hand), power oil, crown of success..etc to dress the body.
3. Fromt he lucky mojo site: These are all articles that men and women reputedly use to strengthen their nature, to gain victory over enemies, to effectively rule and dominate friends and foes alike, and to protect themselves from harm, and to gain money and love. There are no herbs in this hand, only the roots, minerals, hair, and name wound up inside the jack ball, which comes with a hanging string and is supplied with a red flannel carrying bag fixed with a Crown charm and a vial of Nature Oil. Directions for using the jack ball are included.
4. Will it help with manifesting your work, it sure can help. The site specifies the roots and oil that will be used along with the purpose of the jack ball. Look on the link and read about those items. It will help you understand the use.

Link to the hand: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode includes information on jackballs:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 am

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are doing well in these times. I just wanted to reach out and gather some insight and clarity on a jack ball that I had made for me recently from Lucky Mojo. I'm really excited about the jackball! The prime questions I have though are:

• Do I wear it immediately once it's received? I have a big head so my loop from the string is too small. Can I attach more waxed string and make it similar to a chain or necklace so that its length can fit around my head?
• I read in the book The Art of Making Mojo's that it must not be shown to others, how does that work if the person that created it for you has seen it?
• How would you create it for someone else without killing it due to the jackball obviously being seen as its being created?
• According to the attached notes received with my Master Mojo Jackball, I was supposed to have written "7 strongest wishes" I was not aware of this aspect until I received the document stating how to operate the item. Will this affect the focus of the jackball?

I know there is more to this I just want to execute in the right way! I appreciate in advance all the insight and clarity on this!
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> HRCC Student #2208 <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello SonicBoomin,

You could lengthen the string so it fits over your head.

It is inevitable that it would have been seen by the one who created it for you, but this does not count when we say it should not be seen by others. Once it is received and worn by you, keep it hidden from the sight of others. That is what matters.

You can use your 7 strongest wishes after receiving your jackball to focus your energy on your desired goals. You should be fine.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Thanks Miss Athena,

Great day to you! I’ve recently revamped the jackball and I wanted to reinforce some of the components to it. That has turn out to be a success. It appears to be a double decker size jackball now with a bit more seasoning added for effect. Is there anything I should know on how to properly go about using it? Jomo’s seem to be relatively straight forward. The Jackball in itself seems to be a whole other component with varied aspects, divination, luck, dominance energy etc.

I’ve been wanting to test it on a few things in life. If possible any insight on this related to these regards, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best,
SB

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Hello SonicBoomin,

If it had already been a success for you, why change it or ask how else to use it? I would continue in the fashion you have been working in and feel confident in my continued success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SonicBoomin
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by SonicBoomin » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:40 pm

Well, mainly the reasoning is because I found out more insights on how to handle it as well as how to accurately design my own from source with the materials. Its also something that has been pinging me a lot lately in my thoughts and so I wanted to take action on the clues that show up in my mind regarding it. My overall goal in life is self-actualization, so I match that totally by applying to all areas of my life that I am consciously applying mental bandwidth to.

This whole thing for me is a learning experience and also an opportunity to do well in this range. I got all the tools, the right knowledge, and highly adept friends that know this around me and have been practicing a lot longer. I'd be a fool not to try to improve on my skill and sharpen my tool use knowledge.

I went back in the audio logs back in 8/17/2014 and found a lot of gems out of the content related specifically for this

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojo ... rmat-81714

Discovered a lot here that was never mentioned in other places I read.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:03 am

SonicBoomin,

God for you for going back into the radio podcast logs. There is a lot that flies by in those broadcasts from all kinds of experienced people who enjoy sharing and talking amongst themselves. I'm glad we were able to help you increase your understanding.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lovemoore
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lovemoore » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:58 am

Hi Everyone

I saw a post from Miss Cat showing a Jackball and immediately I am really fascinated by this because what I've read and what I've seen is different to the things that I've imagined.

From what I've read, it's almost like an amulet and a talisman put in one that does an all round accomplishment in all areas of living and just imagine how nice it would really be like to have an increased nature, ruling over your friends & foes, beating rivals, competition & challenges, protection from harm, get more money & more love and so fourth.

Do you have to carry this around with you or can you put it in one place and allow it to do its magic?

Then what I've seen is that it's like a ball of wool with a string and you can use it for dowsing, so with me, I would love to use it to dowse the winning soccer teams.

My idea is that before placing a bet, maybe this time round there'll be a full swing that shows you everything without being half hearted or in between things and benefit from betting and maybe when there's a draw then it doesn't have to move at all and I can even place a bet in each half.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:08 am

Lovemoore --

Going back to my old jack, shown here:

1) Yes it is an amulet. In fact, a copy of this photo, in black and white, will be seen in the new book i have co-written with Papa Gee, "How to Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Rootwork Tradition."

2) After wearing it for a while, you can put it aside if you feed it with whiskey once a week, but most people wear it every day and touch it with whiskey daily.

3) A jackball can be made of wool, silk, or cotton. I make mine of cotton because wool is scratchy against my skin.

4) Yes, you can use it for dowsing, and you would apply the same techniques that you use with a pendulum. However if you make a jack on another person -- a loved one -- you can keep it with you and use it to dowse the state of their health and safety while they are away from you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Master B
Newly Registered

Unread post by Master B » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:08 am

I received my jackball a couple of days ago. I am excited.

Looking forward to peaceful future.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:55 am

I hope you like it and find it of value. It is one of the most traditional items we make, and unusual in this era of cookie-cutter products, because each one is individually made for the person who orders it, with love and care.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”