Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Miss Cat at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm

The Rose is a symbol of love and sexual passion. It is associated with the planet Venus and appears in the tarot cards for the Queen of Pentacles and The Magician. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells
#pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:21 pm

The Primrose is a symbol of young love and of the feeling that you can't live without your lover. The colour of the petals also carries significance, the pink-and-lilac coloured Primrose signifying womanly confidence in the outcome of one's desire for love. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:24 pm

The Plumeria is a symbol of budding romance, passionate love, new beginnings, and birth. Its meaning is positive, optimistic, and hopeful. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:36 pm

The Rose is a symbol of love and affection, associated with the planet Venus. The "Chicago Peace Rose" is a highly coloured sport of the well-known and paler "Peace Rose," which was introduced in 1945 to commemorate the end of World War Two. By the time that the vividly-tinted "Chicago Peace" was found in a garden in Chicago and introduced to the public in 1962, America had put the War behind and was ready for the hot-hued Swinging Sixties. In more recent years, "Chicago Peace" has come to symbolize hope for an end to gun violence in the Windy City. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:57 pm

The Althaea is a symbol of spiritual and therapeutic healing, and emotional compassion. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:58 pm

The White Howthorn flower is a symbol of love, and the bush's thorns also bring protection. Blooming branchlets are often carried in bridal bouquets. It is considered by many to be the flower that represents the month of May, and on May Day, also known as Beltane, it is the custom to wear spigs of Hawthorn in the hair. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 pm

The Nasturtium is a symbol of courage, protection of the home, and true patriotism. The nectar is sweet, the flowers are delightful in salads, and the buds, when pickled, make a very good home-made substitute for Capers. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination
#spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:57 pm

The Purple Aster is a symbol of wisdom, love, hope, and faith. Its name means "Star" and it is therefore related to the tarot card of the same name. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling
#divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:01 pm

The Morning Glory is a symbol of mortality, in that it blooms gloriously in the morning, lasts but a day, and fades away at night; it is also a symbol of love in vain or unrequited love. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination
#spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:03 pm

The Fuchsia, also known as Lady's Ear-Drops, is a symbol of fine aesthetic taste and refinement as well as of confiding trust and love. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:17 pm

The Pansy is a flower whose very name means "thought." As such, it is a symbol of fond memories, kindly sympathy, introspection, and reverie. The pensive Pansy is also the symbol of the Freethought Movement, whose members have declared its meaning to be "memories, loving thoughts, and souvenirs." I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:07 pm

The Violet is a symbol of true love, modesty, humility, innocence, faith, spirituality, and mysticism; and because it is closely related to the Pansy, it is also a symbol of thoughtful remembrance. It is associated with the months of February and March, the zodiacal sign of Pisces, and the planet Jupiter. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling
#divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Palmistry hand, key, and pendulums, watched over by the Chinese Star Gods. I read fortunes. Book me at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, or via HP, the Hoodoo Psychics phone line (extension 1111).

#fortuneteller #cardreader #hoodoopsychics #luckymojocurioco #hoodoopractitioner #conjure #psychicreadings #psychicreader #vintagestyledecor #tarotreader #catherineyronwode
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Fresh fruit and coffee for breakfast: Vintage restaurant ware on a table decoupaged with vintage images of fortune tellers and witches. Living the good life as an art collector, metaphysical shop owner, author, teacher, psychic reader, and root worker. Thank you, Lord, for the blessings. Book my services via HP, the Hoodoo Psychics phone line (extension 1111) every Friday and Saturday.

#fortuneteller #cardreader #hoodoopsychics #catherineyronwode #hoodoopractitioner #conjure #psychicreadings #psychicreader #vintagestyledecor #tarotreadersofinstagram #luckymojocurioco #tarotreader #restaurantware
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:52 pm

The Azalea is a symbol of feminine beauty, elegance, abundance, temperance, and nurturing. It exemplifies love and gentleness, and its long life and cheerful annual blossoms are an omen of enduring beauty and commitment when planted in the garden. Dark pink Azalea blossoms are a symbol of romance and passion. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:37 pm

The Hellebore is a lovely but poisonous flower that blooms in the Winter and symbolizes a curse or deadly intentions; its very name means "it kills when eaten." Hellebore is associated with the planets Mars and Saturn in malefic conjunction and, on the theory that a small amount of a toxin can effect a cure, it was said in ancient times to be used by skilled physicians for the remission of mental illness and seizures. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:20 pm

The Magnolia is a symbol of faithful, married love. In hoodoo, the leaves of the Magnolia are places between the box springs and mattress of the bed to ensure conjugal fidelity. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:11 pm

The Dogwood flower, due to having four petals, has long been a symbol of the cross of Christianity, with ascriptions such as purity and affection. The dogwood tree blooms profusely in early Spring under the canopy of larger deciduous trees, and thus it is also associated with reliability, durability, and strength. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:05 pm

The Carnation, also known as the Clove-Pink or Clove-Gillyflower, is a symbol of love and fascination, but because Carnations are found in a wide variety of colours, each tint has a subtly different meaning. These rosy-peach Carnations remind us of naked, carnal sexuality with a romantic tinge. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:10 pm

The Blue Cornflower or Bachelor's Button (Centaurea cyanus), looks upward to see the sky, and thus it symbolizes anticipation and hope for the future. As a blue flower it is also one of many that represents a peaceful and modest home where contentment reigns. I am keeping my regular Saturday office hours (1:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:34 pm

My sign at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

I offer a variety of services including readings, consultations or lessons, both in-person or over the phone. If you purchase a Reading, tarot and pendulum readings may be conducted on the phone or in person. Palmistry and tea leaf readings must take place in person. Psychometry necessitates the receipt of a photograph or a print from a graphic file before the reading begins. If you're interested in a Consultation, we can talk about anything that interests you and i can combine a divination with personal instructions for spellcasting. For instance, i can prescribe conjure supplies for your condition or situation, teach you the use of appropriate Psalms, give you magical spells by direct verbal instruction, or advise you about your spiritual path. If you'd like a Lesson, i can describe for you various aspects of world-wide folk magic, discuss old-time rural acoustic blues and country music, recommend ways to improve your website business presence through search engine optimization, and bring you up to date on recent medical studies on the relationships between ethnicity, genealogy, and genetics. Finally, I also offer Business Coaching, where we can spend one hour analyzing what will lead you to success in the world of business.

Readings with me can be booked in advance by appointment via my AIRR booking page at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html -- or catch me when i am live online via Hoodoo Psychics at http://hoodoopsychics.com -- i am here to help with divinations and spell-casting advice for love, money, health, spirituality, and business.

#luckymojocurioco #fortuneteller #cardreader #spiritualadvisor #hoodoo #conjure #witchcraft #rootwork
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:19 pm

As a palm reader, i proudly hang this sign in my shop.

The Covid-19 pandemic has definitely limited my work as a hand-reader, but i've still got a lifetime of skills, and if you send me 5 photos, i can read your palms for you. The first photo should be of your face. The final 4 photos should be one each of your left and right hands, palm up and palm down. Your hands should be in a natural, relaxed position, and it helps if the lighting is not harsh and flat, but angled enough to let me see the lines and mounds. Send the photos when booking a reading with me via my AIRR booking page at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html -- i am here to help with divinations and spell-casting advice for love, money, health, spirituality, and business.

#luckymojocurioco #fortuneteller #cardreader #spiritualadvisor #hoodoo #conjure #witchcraft #rootwork
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:07 pm

The Chamomile is a medical remedy that promotes restful sleep and good health for children. Magically, because of its golden-yellow centers, it is also found in spells of money-luck. Finally, as a member of the Daisy family, Chamomile is widely used to predict love futures by young women who pull the white petals off one by one, while reciting, "He loves me ... he loves me not," and hoping for a truthful outcome. I am keeping my regular Friday office hours (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time) at Hoodoo Psychics today. Call me for a quick, accurate tarot or pendulum reading or for easy-to-follow spell-casting advice. -- Miss cat, 1-888-4-HOODOO, extension 1111. #psychicreading #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoopsychics #fortunetelling #divination #spellcasting #hoodoospells #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”