Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Penny
Newly Registered

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by Penny » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Thank you!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey everyone I made a doll baby on my target and I was wondering what is the appropriate way to speak to him. Should I be saying “John doe you are mine, you are committed and devoted to me.” Or should I be saying it like “John Doe you are Jane Smiths (me), you are committed and devoted to Jane Smith.”

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:57 am

SugarLoveHoney ,

If the doll is created to influence a persons thoughts, or actions.

One way you could speak to it as though it is their thoughts. It would be odd if you were sitting at home and suddenly in your head came the thought, " SugarLoveHoney loves John Doe" you would likely wonder why you even thought that, and if you know magic, be suspicious. Rather, you want it to come to them as though it is their own thought. You should say, " I love Jane Doe, I want Jane Doe, I am Devoted to Jane Doe".

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:41 am

SugarLoveHoney,

Another way to talk to a doll is as if you are having a conversation, so you might say something like, "John Doe, you know you love me, and you just can't keep from telling me so. You know you want me, so go ahaead and tell me so."

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:44 am

I just wanted to make a little update/testimonial.

I made my doll baby back in September, used his personal concerns and gluded a photo of his face onto the doll. Him and I were not in contact during that time and I had a reconciliation working done by Deacon Millett end of October that was successful and him and I ended up reconnecting early December when he sent me a friend request. But from end of August to early December we had no contact and he had me blocked I was very doubtful and didn’t work the doll as I just didn’t have the energy or motivation and he had also moved away in October but the reconciliation working brought him back home!

I decided to start working the doll again December 27th after my trusted reader pulled some tarot cards for me to see if it would be effective, it was a yes. I got some signs from bible divination when I asked about the doll on the 28th (Water turned to wine 5: - his mother said to the servants “whatever he says to you, do it.” Also Stevie Nicks song sorcerer “Sorcerer, who is the master.” 😄 and then on the 30th at midnight he asked me to come over, I did and he told me how he wanted to let me in so bad, had a great time together, had sex, in the morning he was sweet and loving and more cuddly and affectionate than he’s ever been.

Speed up to New Year’s Eve, I was only able to talk to my doll briefly before work and then I was off to work, working until midnight, he messages me around 11 pm asking what I’m doing and then we made plans to meet up when I finish my shift and spent the rest of the night together. He told me how he really likes me and how he doesn’t want to share me (he was getting jealous over other men).

I can say that doll babies are extremely powerful and if you put the effort into it and believe amazing things will happen.

I am going to continue to work my doll and get his commitment, I will update more as time goes on!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:21 pm

A red flannel love-doll i made for a client. The hair is Spanish moss. Both the client and her beloved are fans of the Grateful Dead, so this altar cloth seemed appropriate, and after burning candles and praying, i presented the doll to her wrapped in the skulls-and-roses like a swaddling cloth.

#hoodoo #conjurespells #imadethis #folkmagic #luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode

Kizzy

Unread post by Kizzy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:31 am

Good Morning, I would like to know

1. if you could use a cigarette butt as a personal concern with a voodoo doll and

2. if so do you put it inside or pin it to the heart.

3. I also have hair and a fingernail.

4. Also is it necessary to put a picture of his face on the doll.

Thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:15 am

Good morning, Kizzy.

1. Using a cigarette butt to symbolize a person's addiction is quite poplar if you want them to die of lung cancer with metastases to the brain. Put the cigarette butt in the lung area, with a couple little shreds in the brain. Stab pins in the lungs and brain.

2. Well, smoking does lead to higher rates of death from cardiac arrest, but its worst effects are on the lungs, so, i would put it there, in the lungs. If you really want their death, get a whole bunch of their cigatte butts and made an entire doll stuffed with them. If they drink as well as smoke, dip the doll in whiskey and set it on fire.

3. Hairs and fingernails have different meanings than cigarette butts. They represent the person's spirit, not his or her addictions. Hair is often a symbol of a person's entire being, and fingernails symbolize holding something or someone, so they are used in all kinds of dolls, not just death dolls -- they are used in dolls for love, for companionship, and even for control of a boss. The hair goes in the head area of the doll and the fingernails go in the hand area.

4. It is not necessary to put a picture of a person's face on the doll. The ability to affix a likeness depends on what substance the doll is made of.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”