Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:54 pm

freespirit16,

I moved your post here to help give you ideas on how to repair the relationship with your parents. I ask that you do not start new topics, instead please use the search bar in the upper right hand corner. Once you find the right thread, read through it and post any questions you have using the quick reply on the bottom of the page.

Your situation will not be solved with one spell, in fact it might take a few but if you make a plan step by step, I know you will have success.

1. For your parents, I would start a honey or sugar jar - https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
2. For your sister, I suggest a freezer spell to stop her behavior and freeze her out for a bit until she comes to her senses. I wouldn't keep her in there for long, she is family after all - https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
3. Cleansing for yourself. All the negativity that surrounds you and your family needs to be taken off. Cleanse your house with Chinese Wash and treat yourself with a Van Van bath. This will remove that bad gunk that might have built up over the years.
3. Protection- Always put up protection after you clean away the mess. Anointing the doors and windows with Protection oil and perhaps placing evil eye charms in the house would be a good idea.
More about the evil eye - https://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$8.00

BCR-HOO-VANV
Van Van Bath Crystals
$8.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

freespirit16

Unread post by freespirit16 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:40 am

Thank you so much Terra Rising. I will look up the right threads to post going forward. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Since this is my first time, few qns. for clarifications. I have been overhearing all lying vengeance filled conversations with my sister and my parents are hands-tied and I am just crying in shower, I don't want to expose it and ruin their image with my husband, kids. I love them so much and worried about their mental peace and that they are failing to see long term impact for my sister. My soul is hurt so much especially when it comes to vengeance and jealousy filled thoughts towards my kids. Even more that my own mom is putting up with her ill thoughts of her own grandkids (my kids) who she loved to pieces.
1. Is it "must" to have them eat that sugar / honey ?
2. Can I start a honey / sugar jar, with my parents pic and my family pic added to the jar, with a petition written on a normal paper and I just pray on it?

They are here with me for a week (4 months w/ my sister). I can start lighting candles on top of the jar once they leave so it is not evident. I will order other supplies after next week so I have the right privacy to do those.
What else should I do? or not do?

Huge gratitude!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Hello freespirit16,

To answer your two questions:

1. No, it is not a must but is a good way to work with the sweetening energy of your jar.

2. Yes you could do that.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

freespirit16

Unread post by freespirit16 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:44 am

Thank you Ms. Athena.

Page1968
Newly Registered

Unread post by Page1968 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:46 pm

I need some help with me niece.

We were very close up until nov 29, 2019 when there was an argument with her and her boy friend and the cops were called and did show up.

She is blaming me for the problem.

I have tried calling and texting her but she won't talk to me. I really would like her and her 3 kids back in my life.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:08 am

Hello Page1968,

I'm so sorry this has happened.

You are in the right topic area and you can read through the posts here for great advice and ideas on what to do.

Personally, I would make sure to put you and your niece in a honey jar, to sweeten your relationship. You can read about them here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Add some Blood Root to the jar, as this is very useful in strengthening family relationships.

HER-BLO-RTCH
Blood Root
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

purple aura
Newly Registered

Unread post by purple aura » Mon May 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

First time posting here. I apologize if I am posting incorrect. But I can relate to the subject here. My daughter and I have been arguing so much for the past year. Mainly because of her boyfriend and her not listening to what I tell her to do, she is 20. Our arguments are about her dropping whatever she is doing to leave and hang out with this boy. She is a sweet girl but when it comes to this boy she changes. she gets very angry when I even mention the kid. I just want peace with my baby girl and her to be back to her sweet self. We argue every single day and it's not healthy for either one of us. I love candles and I light them for health healing. Just wanted some advice on how I can calm her down somehow. Thank you,

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue May 19, 2020 11:44 am

purple aura,

Tranquility products could bring peace back in the home. You could sprinkle a bit of the bath crystals in the laundry for her. Put some dabs of oil on her hair brush for when she does her hair in the morning. Clarity would be good to add as well. It could help her to see the influence he has and how the fighting is harming the family. Peace Water could be poured in a mister so you can spray some around the home. I would also start a sugar jar and put the names of everyone in your family into it. Pray over it and use the sugar in your cooking.

Sugar Jars - https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Tranquility - https://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
Peace Water - https://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Clarity - https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

MyLifeInHeels
Newly Registered

Unread post by MyLifeInHeels » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:20 pm

Good day everyone I need advice on mending a relationship between (Brother & Sister) both feel very hurt by one another & are not speaking after a big argument

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello MyLifeInHeels,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

Arguments like that do happen in families and you are in the right topic for spell advice. If you have not already done so, please read through all of the pages in this topic and you will find lots of advice and ideas that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.

Jhart

Unread post by Jhart » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was looking for some advice on my honey/sugar jar. My two year old seems to completely hate me. He is good with my husband is not around but he is so much of a daddy's boy it has gotten to the point he wont let me near him at times. If I tell him I love him he screams no love me, I love daddy. I was trying to do a honey jar with him but it doesn't seem to be improving. I wasn't sure which herbs to best use for a mother son relationship does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance for the help.

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 am

Hi Jhart,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your son. Honey jars are great, but have you considered working a doll baby instead? It sounds like there may be a need to instill not just love but also respect.

I would make a doll baby of your son with Rosemary, Blood root, and Solomon's Seal root. Add his photo to which you've written Exodus 20:12 on the back. Smoke it in Violet leaves while talking to it to encourage love and respect.

You could also reach out to Mother Mary for help:
miracle-prayers-to-virgin-mary-and-baby ... 25062.html
Evan Lionhart, Lionhart Candles&Curios,
HRCC #2047G, AIRR, HP, Forum Admin

Jhart

Unread post by Jhart » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 am

Thank you so much Mr. Lionhart I hadn't thought of this option but sounds perfect. I truly appreciate your advice. Thank you again. Excited to try this and get started

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:33 pm

You're very welcome!
Evan Lionhart, Lionhart Candles&Curios,
HRCC #2047G, AIRR, HP, Forum Admin

imtempel

Unread post by imtempel » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:11 pm

I am wondering if it is possible to put someone in a honey jar that also happens to be in a lemon in my freezer?

Long story short, my uncle has mental problems and has a history of lashing out at people in the family due to biploar and schizophrenia. Last time he lashed out, I used the Lemon Freezer Spell for Protection working in Deliverance by Khi Armand's book to keep him away from me and to stop lashing out at me.

This was 2 years ago that I did this, and 6 months later he was diagnosed with leukemia. I had a reading with Miss Cat about this, and she confirmed that I did not give this illness to him , however my working may have accelerated the inevitable, and that I am in fact an excellent cursor if I didn't know that already. She recommended NOT reversing this working that I did.

I would like to however help heal him, as I have never wished harm on him or to curse him, only to keep him away from me. I have thought about keeping him in the freezer, but also putting him in a honey jar so he can experience some healing and joy.

Is this recommended? What do you suggest?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:45 am

imtempel,

A honey jar is to sweeten someone to you. It's used for love work or to attract someone to you. It can also be used to have someone favor you like a judge in a court case or an employer. It's not generally used in healing work unless you are mending a relationship.

For your situation, I recommend Healing or Blessing products. You could dust a gift for him with sachet powders or dress a candle with the oils and burn in front of your uncles picture, that would be a great way to work on their behalf.

Blessing: https://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Healing: https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Tionna
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tionna » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am

I didn't grow up with my biological father I reached out about two yrs ago and he ignored me every blue moon I try and txt to see if I will get a response he didn't respond any advice on what work I can to to reach back to me?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:27 pm

Tionna ,

I would do a honey jar to sweeten him to you and I would use a moving candle spell to bring him to you. You can also use come to me oil to draw him to you, dress it on candles, write him a note, dress it with come to me sachet power and send it to him, after you pray for him to come and unite with you.

Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Come to me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:21 pm

This book is filled with spells and recipes for keeping peace in the family and repairing family bonds:

Women's Work is a revelatory look at the magic that only woman can perform -- a collection of more than 100 spells for self-empowerment, career, love, sex, marriage, motherhood, and fidelity, written by Aura Laforest, author of the popular book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths," a Moderator here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

Read more here: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:52 am

Family is one of life's true blessings! The information on these pages will help you to preserve and honor those bonds.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”