Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Beterhalf38

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:50 am

Hey Everyone

A little update on my skull candle ..

i got a reading and she said he was mad and confused at the situation and she told me to call him and she said my spell will be successful and to put bay leaves in my shoes to hide the work because if she could see it someones else could as well..

so while we were talking i sent him a text message to apologize and he said apology accepted and if he offended me he never ment to intentionally..and i told her and she was like Yayy See i told you ..

im still burning my candle but this morning at 3 i didn't burn it i fell asleep ..is it okay to apologize and continue the work at 3 in the morning and let it burn down on the full moon..but it will only just be 6 days though .. my question is will the apology be okay to continue and pick up where i left off and will the 6 days be good or should i go past the full moon so it will be exactly 7 days ..

please let me know thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:08 pm

Beterhalf38 --

Congratulations on your spell work with the skull candle.

If you miss a time, you can just pick up where you left off. Rededicate your attetion and focus and carry on!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:26 pm

Thank you Ms.Cat
I will continue my dedication to my skull candle at 3 in the morning and do so until the full moon let it burn out completely.. will update ..luv you guys

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”