Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions and Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

Moonlightdream

Re: General Questions and Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:21 pm

So many thoughts and emotions after a family member passed away from illness...

I want to make healing and blessing spells for my parents and family members...

I want to know which herbs and oils/sachets I shouldn't forget to order for my next Lucky Mojo purchase.

1) I have healing, van van, blessing oils and powders, as well as blessing herb mixture. I also have angelica root, marjoram, hops flower, rosemary, coriander seed. Which other herbs should I not leave out?

2) As for a general healing and blessing petition, can I write "May she/he be healed from any pain and sickness and may she/he be blessed with good health, strength and happiness"?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi Moonlightdream,

I am so sorry for your loss and the heartache you are feeling. Grief is the price of love, and if we truly love someone who has passed, then it's only fitting that our grief will be as deep. I'm sending you my best wishes that you find peace at this difficult time.

For your herb request, I would add Althaea as this is a wonderful herb to sooth and comfort a person.
http://www.herbmagic.com/althaea-leaf.html

One of my absolute favorite herbs to work with is Blessed Thistle, as it renews one's strength and vitality. I personally can feel every time I use it.
http://www.herbmagic.com/blessed-thistle.html

From that link, you could mix a blend of Blessed Thistle, Yerba Santa, Angelica, Cascara Sagrada and Basil and give it to your relatives as "potpourri" (if you wish to keep your work secret from them) to keep in a bowl. It will bring benevolent spiritual energy to their home.
http://www.herbmagic.com/yerba-santa.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/cascara-sagrada.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/basil.html

You can also use this mix to work with candles you have dressed in your Blessing and Healing oils. Burn them on photos of your relatives.

Your petition is lovely.

I hope this helps. I wish you and your family comfort, peace and good health!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sugar sugar

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:10 am

Hi Lucky Mojo Form :) I’ve been trying to find out is ok to let the 37 psalms prayer play on repeated while I take the spiritual 13 herb bath? The reason being is that I’m not a strong (good) reader but I try to get through the prayer but reading is hard for me and by time I get to the third pray I’m upset and annoyed that I keep messing up words and then I kind of lose hope which defeats the purpose of the bath. I’ve seen some people say if only take 20 minutes to do the bath including saying the prayer 13 times and if I’m honest trying to read the pray once takes me that long. I’m working on learning it by heart now but until then I’m just trying to be creative so that I can clear my mind and I was think I could record myself saying the prayer before the bath with it playing in my ear so that I’m just repeating and not reading. What do you guys think?

And can I add healing and protection extra herbs to my bath while cleaning? Because I just got the herb book from luck mojo and I see a few herbs I want to add.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:41 am

Hi Sugar sugar,

I would need more than 20 minutes to read the 37th Psalm 13 times. I am a slow reader.

I generally read it three times per bath, but that's just me.

If you want, you could play the psalm on your recorder and repeat the words that are spoken. That way it comes from you, which is the point of reciting it while bathing. You want your bath to be a thoughtful and prayerful time, not a stressful one. So find what works for you.

I personally don't add anything to a cleansing bath as I don't want to interfere with the purpose of cleansing and uncrossing. You can work with healing and protection in later spells, once you're spiritually squeaky clean.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Sugar sugar

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:54 am

Thank you! Miss Athena I see that you are a site admin I tried to find you on the AIRR list but I didn’t see you are you a reader?/spell caster? I think you always great advice, I’d love to get a reading from you one day soon 😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:45 pm

Thank you Sugar sugar.

I am not on AIRR as yet, but I am a reader and rootworker, which allows me to answer questions here. I'm so glad you find my advice helpful. It's why I became a professional in the first place, to help people. Thank you for your kind words.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:11 am

Hi everyone,
I've decided I need to look after myself and I'm trying to realise the best way to go about it.

I'm generally a very motivated and driven person, but lately my emotions are tied up with a close friend, whom I love dearly, but his going hot and cold with me is really affecting me. I've been doing a honey jar, vigil candles and mojo hand to attract him closer, I suspect the Mercury Retrograde has been affecting for a while because in the last month there hasn't been much positive movement... just growing more distant. I don't want to lose him, because when we do meet and when he does reply to my messages (unfortunately rare lately), he really pushes me onwards. But I take it too badly when he doesn't (even when I know he's going through pains himself. I just wish he'd be as open with me as he normally is - just not this last month).

I get paranoid he's heard something bad about me (unlikely but still...), doesn't like me anymore, afraid of losing him, dependant on me, it affects me to the point of emotional eating / weight gain, unmotivated to do things, obsessively looking at Social Media and obsessing over his not replying! I do still want to attract him closer and want to continue working my honey jar (I do need patience though, that's another issue) - but I must look after myself too.
I have Cast Off Evil & Healing oils (both are from quite a long time ago. Possibly even 1-2 years ago. Is that a problem?) and I'm happy to order candles for MISC but any order from the site to my home would take a very very long time (still waiting for one from 1.5 months ago) so if possible I'd rather do something a bit sooner.

Any thoughts?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 am

aniviel ,

Obsessing over a person and have paranoid thoughts can be a sign of mental illness, which is very treatable ( and common), with a doctor, I would seek medical attention for anything relating to that.

Hoodoo wise having the church light a healing candle to heal you over this situation, a blessing candle to bless you, King Solomon candle to think clearly and wisely, clarity candle to see the situation clearly and not be emotional. A mojo bag with angelic root is a good bag to carry for health and healing as well.
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Thanks JayDee,

I do have a disorder (bipolar) and I am diagnosed and medicated - it is permanent but, for the most part, it's very under control (I function and work and live alone). Unfortunately, when I feel strongly for anyone this happens, normally to the point of a falling out. But for the first time I really am trying to fight it and learn to do better. Because of the nature of our friendship - I know this is something I can also tell him about (meaning - my jealousy of his other friends, the fact my feelings are too strong etc...) and he'd actually understand (which, in itself, helps). The problem is, of course, that I'm waiting until we meet again in order to tell him about it - so I want to work on myself in the meantime. I meditate and do Reiki and use Crystals too, but I want to start lighting candles for it.

I have Clarity oil which I believe is also from about 2 years ago - are they okay to use after all this time do you think? If so then I'll light candles with Healing, Blessing and Clarity at home, and order King Solomon for MISC soon. Lavender is also good, right?

Also - can't the Cast Off Evil come in handy? I was thinking of using it with my fears / jealousy.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello aniviel,

Your plan sounds good. Cast Off Evil can help to rid you of bad habits, but not necessarily an underlying condition. Your combination of Healing, Blessing and Clarity is a good choice. I might add Tranquility to that mix, to help calm your energy when you're feeling particularly anxious.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html

You could order a "rootworkers' special" blend of the four oils, which would come in a large bottle and is a nice idea for daily use. Rub some in the palms of your hands and lightly anoint your head and temples with it. It also smells lovely and uplifting.

If you work with saints, I would petition St Dymphna for her help, as she assists people with mental illnesses. She is wonderful to work with, and you can find her products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-dymphna.html

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best of luck.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:38 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,
I'm not a Christian so working with Saints in the past always felt odd to me.
But I will give Tranquility a go at MISC.

As for the oils I have at home - is it okay to use oils I've had, possibly, for about 2 years?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Hi aniviel,

Yes, you can work with oils you have had for a couple of years.

You don't need to be Christian to work with the saints, but if it feels uncomfortable for you in any way, then don't do it. You have plenty of options in the advice we've given you, so have confidence in your work.

Good luck.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,

I have petitioned Saints in the past, I just didn't really feel it was for me. I put all my love and trust in my Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels.

Miss V
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miss V » Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 am

Good Morning,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right director on how to do a working to prevent a medicine from having negative effects on the body.

I’m thinking a while or blue candle? Perhaps a dolly and speaking healing with no negative effects to it?

Thankyou all so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 10:52 am

Hello Miss V,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

Since you want to do work to maintain good health, I would work with Healing products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You could do either candles (blue or white would be fine) or make a dolly, or use bath crystals in the bath or in the laundry rinse. You have lots of options, so choose what suits your needs best.

LittleCrow
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleCrow » Fri May 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Hello All,

Im looking for advice, Im starting my journey into Hoodoo - have done lots of other folk magic workings but I'm interested in trying out some Hoodoo. I am in Australia so, keep that in mind please with advice because that makes the heavier products (ritual candles) inappropriate.

Im creating a healing Altar for myself, I was inspired after listening to the Hoodoo Rootwork Hour when the advice was to someone to make a healing Altar for a potential lover with a mental illness. I don't have a mental illness, but have a significant amount of wounds, which Im working on in the physical and mental but Id just love some delicious, soft light to help. The road to healing as we know is hard and long from significant childhood trauma.

At the moment I have a circle of bay leaves with a hand poured beeswax candle (infused with pine needle from a pine tree spirit ally) and a clear glass of water with a talisman to pray over for myself.

What I would love to know, is which Lucky Mojo products, books, talismans, saints etc. Would help with healing and the creation of my altar? I'm drawn to the King Solomon range, tranquility, blessing, clarity. My wounding is around childhood neglect, interpersonal/sexual trauma, manipulation, betrayal, trust, anger.

Thanks and many blessings of everyone at this time.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 16, 2020 11:47 pm

Hello LittleCrow,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad to have you here.

I am sorry you are going through such difficulty. You are on the right track with your choice of formulas, especially Blessing and Tranquility. You may wish to work with St Dymphna, as she is the patroness of victims of childhood sexual trauma and can help to settle your mind. You can find her products here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-dymphna.html

She is lovely to work with and would be a nice addition to your altar. You can read the forum topic on working with her products here:
saint-dymphna-spiritual-supplies-questi ... 88042.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!

LittleCrow
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleCrow » Mon May 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Thankyou, she's perfect!

Acceptinganewpath

Unread post by Acceptinganewpath » Thu May 21, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time. I’m excited to be a part your online community. With all of this quarantine going on I figured now is a great time to do some cleaning, healing and crown of success work. My question is can I do do cleansing, protection, healing and crown of success work together?

I know I have to do cleansing first but I was thinking of doing a 13 day cleanse, with protection and healing after the cleansing spell and then when that’s all done do a crown of success spell for starting and maintaining an online business.

What do you guys think about the order?

Also I have a bit of a dilemma. I have adhd, anxiety and I’m a single mom. I wanted to put those things on the table because they do affect my focus big time and I try hard not to let it but it does. Also it seems like every time I say I want to do something out loud a ton of things happen that makes that goal even more difficult.

I’m open to advice and suggestions. Please.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Dear Acceptinganewpath,

Thanks for joining the forum.

For those with anxiety, cleansing does seem to loom large as a prelude to healing. Not having anxiety myself, i have always just done a one-time spiritual wash-up before embarking on any work, not a 13-day cleansing ritual. I have reserved the 13-day ritual only for occasions where i felt i had really been messed up in one way or another -- and truthfully, that has only happened to me twice in my 73 years. But everyone is different, and i also know many people who will undertake a full 13-day herb bath set before embarking on major self-healing or self-rectification spells. In other words, the choice is yours, and you know yourself best.

As for protection after cleaning, that is common. Sealing a house after cleaning it, and protecting yourself after a wash-up when undertaking work through a time of being under attack or when you are about to undertake an attack is the usual reason to protect yourself. But if no attack is underway against you and if you plan no attack on another, protection may be a secondary consideration and you may immediately get to the work.

Healing work then proceeds, and there are many spells for that, one-time or in a patterned sequence..

Again, to recap:

Cleansing can be simple or complex, depending on your past history.

Protection can be included or left out, deending on your assessment of your situation.

Healing spells can be one-time or ongoing, as you feel the need.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Acceptinganewpath

Unread post by Acceptinganewpath » Fri May 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Thank you so much for responding catherineyronwode. Your advice was helpful.

HeatherM74
Newly Registered

Unread post by HeatherM74 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:06 pm

I am brand new to the forum. I have been studying, reading Cat's books and others, just absorbing knowledge, over the last few months.

Today I ordered the healing oil, incense, and sachet powder. I know with everything going on it could take awhile to get here and I wanted to see if any one had any suggestions on what I can do for my mom while I am waiting for it to arrive.

My mom has some serious bone and joint issues that have her on strong narcotics (I know one is hydromorphone, and she is addicted to it obviously).

She had 5 or 6 bulging and herniated discs in her spine.

A few years ago she had a new knee put in and eventually they were planning on replacing her other knee but things have gone so bad with the one knee they won't be working on the new one anytime soon. She has gone to so many doctors, pain doctors, chiropractors, etc. That new knee, they went in at least once to more or less power wash the infection out, then they sprinkled antibiotic powder in her leg. She continues to have infections (leg swells huge, is burning red, and she runs a fever) in that knee.

Now they are saying they need to remove the prosthetic for 6 weeks. She is terrified because she will be in a wheel chair for that time and she struggles with the pain in her back just sitting for short periods of time. She has to sleep with ice on her spine.

I've been looking through hoodoo herbs and root magic, and I have some ideas, but I thought I would see if anyone had any specific thoughts on what I can do for my mom while waiting for my order from Lucky Mojo to get here.

Thank you!

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:25 pm

Hi HeatherM74,

I’m still pretty new to hoodoo so please do wait for responses from someone more experienced than me, but I prayed for you and your mom and wanted to suggest you post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

I know from personal experience with a friend who was addicted to pain medication that you could try a pain management doctor who could try giving her other things like injections, spinal injections, TENS units, putting her on suboxone... it sounds like you may have been through all that though.

You don’t mention if you have any religious background but if you or she have worked with saints/masters before or are interested in trying, Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is petitioned for help finding a doctor or getting help from one. https://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

You mention she is terrified of the pain that may be upcoming... as a personal testimony I have a rootworker’s blend of tranquility, clarity, healing, and blessing oils that helps me with my anxiety. It is listed as the “calming” blend on the oil blending page: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html (Note, I have sensitive skin so Miss Cat recommended-and I find it beneficial-to blend it with a carrier oil, such as jojoba, before applying it directly to my skin). You could order the 4 oils separately and get 1/2 an ounce each for a total of 2 ounces or you can order the blend and get a total of 4 ounces which comes at a nice price discount.

I will pray for you again and I hope you can update us. I have 2 bulging discs myself and one bulges inwards and presses against my spinal cord, so I do understand. I wish so many blessings for you both.
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:40 am

Hello HeatherM74,

You are doing the right thing by trying to support your mother's medical care with spiritua help. The advice above is good so do please take it, specifically petitioning the Crystal Silence League, which is free and quick in getting prayers on your side.

I wish you and your mother the very best.

MxFelix-Marie

Unread post by MxFelix-Marie » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 am

Hello friends,

I'm fairly new to Hoodoo and am relying on your expertise and years of hard work to guide me in this process. My culture is incredibly important to me and I believe strongly that my grandmother's are leading me on this path. I'm grateful for any help you can provide ♥

I've just picked up some supplies to make a besom broom and am wondering if any of you have had any experience making these. Currently I have wheat instead of straw because I think it'll be better for sprinkling. I also have some lavender and rosemary "wands" that I have drying to add in. There are a couple of pictures in the links below to give you an idea of where I'm going.

Have any of you any experience with making these? If so, would you mind telling me if I'm on the right track?

Gratitude in advance 🌼

[Sorry, we do not allow members to post photos due to abuse by spammers. -- cat]

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:29 am

MxFelix-Marie,

Never made one. I really like the idea of adding in rosemary. Just to add in a note, when rosemary dries, it can get crispy. It may be too brittle and break off little leaves everywhere. This depends a lot on the humidity of your home though so I'd still try it. Sprinkling may cause some mold/rot issues with the leaves if they cannot dry quickly afterwards. I would use the broom for a floor sweep. Sprinkle a blend of powders and herbs and sweep it up using the broom. For cleansing the home, start in the back of the house and sweep it out the front door. I have wood floors so the powders/herbs work great if I don't feel like making a floor wash and mopping.

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

psalms.magick

Unread post by psalms.magick » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:16 pm

I was recently told that I have arthritis. I go to an orthopedic doctor this Friday. I read that Boswellia helps. I also ask Arch Angel Raphael.

I was wondering what you might add. I am thinking a talisman or something along those lines
but
anything that works is good with me.
Arthritis hurts a lot, I have it in my knees and I think I may have it in my neck too.
I did not even know that 52 year old men could get it. I thought you had to be old, old old, not just over the hill and a little tired.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Hi psalms.magick,

Inflammation is the body’s basic response to any stress or injury. The prefix arthro- in medical terminology means joint and the suffix -itis means inflammation, and so here they combine to mean joint inflammation. Very young people can and do get arthritis, whether temporary or chronic.

Anyway, I digress. Here is a thread for you on healing for the musculoskeletal system. spells-for-help-with-bones-joints-muscu ... t3348.html

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo’s healing supplies
https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And may I suggest you post a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League?
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Risen as in the phoenix.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:47 am

psalms.magick,

Like RisenRaven said, you can get it at any age. I'd like to suggest liniments that you can use on your joints. They can be very effective at relieving the ache. Are you familiar with Tiger Balm? That can work wonders for the back! The shop carries a variety of them from across Asia. You may have to look some of them up online to understand what they do but many of them have descriptions on the listing. It makes for an interesting read.

Lucky Mojo Pharmacy: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpharmacy.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Rapacia

Unread post by Rapacia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:33 am

Hello, all.

I have a question that came to me while reading Miss Cat’s “Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic” as well as her online book “Hoodoo in Theory and Practice” and everything else on this site.

So, there’s something you want and you want to work roots to try and get it and there’s a wealth of information in the above-mentioned sources about where to start.

How does one decide which working to do?

There’s something in my personality that – let’s say I want to protect myself in a certain way – makes me want to perform EVERY SINGLE PROTECTION WORKING that I can learn, one after another, not feeling that the work is complete until I’ve performed every sort of work known to hoodoo. Which takes time, money (for supplies) and work.

How does one decide WHICH working might be good for one’s particular desire at that time?

And how does one determine when it might take more than one working to do the trick?

Does this question make sense?

Sincerely,

Rapacia
Rapacia
"Forget not in the darkness what you have seen in the light".

Rapacia

Unread post by Rapacia » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:24 am

Hello, all.

My apartment door is bare and unadorned.

Any ideas about materials I could use to build a wreath for my door that would bless my home?

Sincerely,

Rapacia
Rapacia
"Forget not in the darkness what you have seen in the light".

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello Rapacia,

That is a nice idea. You can consult the following grimoire on herbs/roots and their spiritual properties, and include them in your wreath for protection of your home:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, you can find ready-made wreaths of eucalyptus or bay leaves, which are protective herbs so that would do nicely as well.

tigertail777

Unread post by tigertail777 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Greetings everyone

I am new here and pretty new to hoodoo etc. so go easy on me please.

I've had chronic health problems since I was kid, as well as feeling low in energy/drained no matter how much I sleep (and I tend to sleep a LOT). But lately my body seems to be upping the ante; 5 years ago I almost died from C-diff when my body went septic, plunging my immune system down. Last year I almost died again from my gallbladder nearly bursting (and was gangrenous so they had to remove part of my liver as well), and now I have pancreatitis and possible fatty liver disease.

I already was on a pretty strict diet due to food allergies (mainly nightshades which cause horrible gout so painful I will black out), but now I have to eat low fat and cut out most of my sugar... between the food allergies and this eating is a miserable affair.

The low energy thing sort of normally comes and goes like the tide, but lately its gotten much worse, frankly there are times I just want to sleep all day because I know with the low energy I'll be dragging myself around the house like a zombie not really aware of things or caring and not able to concentrate on much of anything. At least in dreams I can do things (even if the "worlds" I visit are a little bizarre/scary).

I have a back up of client illustrations and design I need to get done but I just can't seem to find the energy... I'd love to get my new art studio finished so I can work in there (a little old lady drove her car through my old one last June the whole experience was hell) but I can't muster the energy... this feels like high school all over again, when I was so tired all the time I slept through nearly every single class.

I have been to countless doctors over the years about this, none can figure it out... in fact I have little trust in doctors having been misdiagnosed several times (remember the gallstones? That was diagnosed as a case of "gas". Had they diagnosed correctly I would not have almost died, nor fell out of the wheelchair, herniating discs in my back).

I simply do not have time to be sick or low on energy I not only have client work to get done, I have to take care of my aging parents (my dad has Parkinsons and Lewy dementia, and my mom is not far behind).

I am not flush with funds right now, but was wondering if anyone can recommend anything to help all this insanity? I am so damned tired of being tired, and getting whacked upside the head with the ailment stick every time I turn around.

Sorry for how lengthy this is... but I really need help and am not getting what I need from doctors.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:45 am

Hello, tigertail777, and welcom to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Well, as you know, we are not medical doctors so we cannot prescribe for medical conditions, but we can speak of the long tradition of spiritual healing practices employed as part of folk magic, and also the spiritual techniques of religious healing and prayer, and other modalities, such as auto-suggestion and self-hypnosis as paths to improve an oerall sense of well-being.

1) From a strictly hoodoo point of view, healing herbal baths and herbal teas are also sometimes recommended. You will have to be observant of your allergies, of course, so perhaps a talisman of stone or metal might be more helpful than experimenting with unknown herbs. Or you could carry a mojo, especially one with a High John the Conqueror Root in it. Burning candles might also provide some focus.

2) Having someone draw up your astrological natal chart, with reference to current transits, may help you pinpoint the cycles of high and low energy and adjust to them.

3) Giving energy to those in need is another way to increase one's own energy. For instance joining a prayer circle such as The Crystal Silence League or, on a more mundane lvel, feeding wildlife or fostering animals in need of help might increase your will power and your circle of care expands. (With parents to take care of, this may seem like a lot to you, but putting out bird feed does not take a lot of time or effort.)

There are other modalities of self-are as well, but rather than list them all, i suggest you think about what you want to do, and we can make more specific recommendations from there.
catherine yronwode

tigertail777

Unread post by tigertail777 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:10 am

Hi Cat, thanks for the reply.

1) I'd be interested in a talisman, or mojo bag. I've heard of High John the Conqueror root, but never tried anything with it. I'd be interested in that as well. I presume these are all offered by Lucky Mojo? Sorry I really know very little about Lucky Mojo... I admit I really followed it on facebook because I am a comic book fan and recognized your name from Eclipse.

2) I've tried personally looking into astrology, but find it utterly confusing, but would be very interested in someone drawing up a chart and making things clearer... always up for learning something new if I can grasp it. Does Lucky Mojo offer this service?

3)I will make an effort to do more of this. The bird feeder is in a sad state anyways, I'll see about getting a new one. I love animals, probably more than people. However, Prayer circles... me and religion are like oil and water... I had a lot of it crammed down my throat most of my life, so as an adult I really want nothing to do with religion. Don't get me wrong, I believe in a greater power, I just hate much of the baggage that goes with any organized religion and man's interpretation of it, especially FORCEFUL interpretations. What you refer to as a "prayer circle" may not be what I know it as I admit... I still might be open to it, I'd have to know more about it.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:25 pm

tigertail777,

1) Here is some more information on working with John the Conqueror. Lucky Mojo has 2 High John the Conqueror mojos to choose from, regular strength and triple strength. This link will give you information on the full product line: https://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

2) You can find an astrologer at AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org. They will be able to help you navigate your chart and decide if you could use some astrological remediation. If you click on the Astrology link on the page and scroll all the way down to the bottom, you will see a list of astrologers to choose from.

3) The Crystal Silence League is non denominational. It's not even connected with any religion. If you post a prayer you could just as well have a wiccan priestess pray for you as well as a Buddhist. No one would ever preach to you either. You can find out more here: http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html. If you do a search on the forum, they also have a podcast that talks about all kinds of metaphysical topics.

Sorry, I'm not Miss Cat but I though I'd throw in some suggestions. Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

tigertail777

Unread post by tigertail777 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Thank you! That was all very helpful! Appreciate your taking the time to type it out. :)

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:08 am

Tigertail777, have you been tested for sleep apnea?
Risen as in the phoenix.

tigertail777

Unread post by tigertail777 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:28 pm

Yes, I was diagnosed with a very mild form of it. They said that would not really explain the kind of fatigue I am experiencing. Really I should have a overnight sleep study done, because I am such a restless sleeper I pretty much tear my bed apart every night, a few times I've actually ripped the sheets somehow. I also tend to wake up on average about 3 to 6 times a night from different dreams, and then start new dreams... or sometimes I continue the dreams, that has even happened over a course of months... picking up where I left off or in the vicinity. Dreams are both a blessing and a curse... they provide a lot of fodder as an artist, but sometimes they get too bizarre/scary and too incredibly realistic. Many of my dreams I can touch , feel, taste, smell, even read, which can be confusing. Every once in a while I have this really strange phenomenon happen, where the dreams continue overlapped over real life upon awakening for around 30 mins, which is REALLY confusing, I've somewhat learned to deal with it... the dream fades eventually. I know... a lot more than what you asked. Sorry I tend to ramble.

NATURALHEALING
Newly Registered

Unread post by NATURALHEALING » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:50 pm

i have been looking all night in google but I can't find anything else other than random articles. I want to do a transference of my disorder (hashimoto's thyroid, hypothyroidism) into a tree as I heard this actually works. This disorder has ruined my life, please help me

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:16 am

Hello NATURALHEALING,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I have to ask that you not start new topics like this as it is against forum rules. Also, this is a forum for the discussion of hoodoo and, more specifically, to help customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company in their use of purchased products.

The spell you describe is outside of the hoodoo tradition, therefore I can't speak to it here. It also sounds a bit disturbing to transfer illness to a tree, another living thing.

However, I have moved your post to the topic of spells for overall health and healing, and I'm sure you will find ideas here that can help you.

I hope this helps. Good luck and I wish you well in managing your condition.

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:57 pm

Hi everyone!

This is the first time posting on the Lucky Mojo Forum. I am having vigils lit for myself at Four Altars. I am working on some minor health issues that have become annoying, and of course following up with my pcp and homeopathic doctor too.

My question is can I wear your Attraction oil and Queen Elizabeth oil while the Healing Vigils are burning and while I am working on my health?

Or should I wait until the run is complete?

Thank you everyone!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Gema,

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

If you can hold more than one thought in your mind, you can do more than one spell at a time. If you can pray more than one prayer in a day, you KNOW that God can hold more than one thought in mind about you!

Good luck and best wishes.
catherine yronwode

Sarah27

Unread post by Sarah27 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:01 pm

Hello,
I am looking for some healing of sleep deprivation, I have had insomnia for 20 years and had to rely on meds to help me sleep with side affects that leaves me terribly drowsy during the day. Is there anything anyone can suggest that can help me with this? please and thank you I would be so grateful.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:52 am

Hi Sarah27,

There’s a thread here on prayers and spells for sleep disorders. Please give it a read and hopefully it will help you out. Also, ask your doctor about seeing a sleep specialist to have a sleep study.

spells-and-prayers-for-sleep-disorders-t1509.html
Risen as in the phoenix.

Sarah27

Unread post by Sarah27 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:50 am

Hi RisenRaven,

Thank you so much! I will surly check out the link you sent. God bless.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 am

Cleansing and Healing for depression,low self estem,lack of self confidence,is anything i could try to improve them?? :|

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:17 am

Slither,

I am so sorry to hear you are depressed and low self-esteem. First you should know that magic will not replace professional help, depression can stem from many things including chemical imbalances, weather, the lock-down, past trauma, other mental health conditions etc. First you would want to contact a doctor and get professional assistance with that. However, Hoodoo can assist with professional help by clearing energy, any crossed conditions or curses on you, boosting self-esteem. One of the absolute most important things to do daily/weekly/monthly is cleansing the house and the body. Cleansing removes crossed conditions, curses, heavy energies, it will refresh the area. Cleansing the body cleans the soul, the aura, using spiritual baths regularly removes the emotional and spiritual junk we pick up daily. Then using an oil like healing oil, protection oil, Crucible of courage oil, power oil, bewitching oil. These oils all offer a different element depending on what you are trying to do. Burning a candle with blessing and healing oil on it daily is also advised while reading Psalms 23. Saint Dymphna is also a patron saint for those with mental disorders.

Lucky Mojo oil blends: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
Crucible of courage oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html
Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
Power: https://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
Blessing: https://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Chinese Floor Wash to clean the house: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Bewitching: https://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
Lucky Mojo forum that discusses this in a bit more detail: spells-and-prayers-for-depression-anhed ... depression
Another great forum post on depression: post414667.html?hilit=depression#p414667
St. Dymphna: https://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:29 am

Thanks for info,i already have started psychotherapy and taking meds.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:04 am

Our Lady of the Sacred Heart can give you great assistance with you health conditions...

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofthesacredheart.html

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

"Prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence league"

1) This Forum thread announces and explains the functionality of The Crystal Silence League Prayer Chain
prayer-is-always-free-at-the-crystal-si ... 14683.html

2) This is a direct link to the CSL Prayer Requests overview page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

3) This is a direct link to the CSL Upload Your Prayer page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php

4) This is a direct link to the CSL View Prayers and Pray for Others page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/viewprayers.php

5) This is a direct link to the Crystal Silence League Hour podcast index, with links to every episode
https://forum.luckymojo.com/the-crystal ... -f113.html

Share these links to help people with emergency or crisis issues, those who have no money for a reading or spiritual supplies, and those who are unwilling to commit themselves to getting a reading, practicing rootwork, purchasing a spiritual candle service, or hiring a conjure doctor.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Sun May 01, 2022 4:34 pm

Does anyone have thoughts on, for back of a better term, a stability spell? After careful consideration and consultation of trained professionals, it’s become clear the road to actual healing and wellness involves detoxing from pharmaceuticals I’ve been on for the majority of my life, and welllll it’s pretty freaking rough to do so. I’d like to do a jar spell to help maintain some stability.

I have dirt from an acupuncture clinic, an electrical substation (I read in a Daoist text it’s good for Fire remediation, which I need), and I’m thinking getting some from a gym? I also will definitely be including my LuckyMojo Healing oil, some red jasper, thyme, basil, self-heal, bay leaf, maybe honey, Angelica root, rosemary, a picture of myself, and some tigers eye to ward off the evil eye. Any other thoughts/suggestions? I feel like some earthy elements would be good but maybe I’m also missing stuff

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 01, 2022 4:43 pm

cyprianinspired ,

I would cleanse the body and dress in Cast off Evil daily while you do this work. I also would make a Mojo bag that you carry on your body 24/7 to increase your health and decrease the affects of changing a medicine. Some items that I would consider adding are:

Lemon Grass to cut away and clear away: https://www.herbmagic.com/lemon-grass.html
Master of the Woods for mastery over this situation: https://www.herbmagic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
Master Root to gain power and strength: https://herbmagic.com/master-root-pieces.html
John the Conqueror Root to increase personal power, luck and strength: https://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

JayDee

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Sun May 01, 2022 5:06 pm

Thank you again JayDee! Master root has been calling to me for some reason, and I carry a JTC root pretty much wherever I go. You’ve confirmed my intuitive choice to anoint all my egg cleanses with cast off evil, but I’m wondering why? Is your thesis the evil in instability contains demons or unhealthy influences?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 01, 2022 5:37 pm

cyprianinspired ,

Going back to the Garden of Eden, illness entered the world via sin, it entered with the devil. Sickness has always been associated with evil. We cannot say ALL sickness is a spiritual attack, clearly some is not, however, those who practice will often notice a pattern of spiritual attack and illness. I personally also believe that other spirits are attracted to illness. For this reason I also use Blessing oil with Healing oil as I find calling on Gods blessing into ones life with healing will increase the health. This is my personal experience and working practice. Does this mean all sickness I use Cast off Evil, no! As you said I follow my intuition, I follow signs and what spirit tells me to do. If I confirmed what you thought, then to me its a sign to your work which confirms it.

JayDee

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Mon May 02, 2022 3:24 am

Makes sense! I got a strong encouragement from a spiritual worker/healer to avoid any and all malefica (oops) for the reasons you state. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 02, 2022 10:45 am

cyprianinspired and JayDee --

The idea that sickness is caused by sin (of the person who is ill, or of that person's distant ancestors) is not found in all religions, of course, and people of many religions in which such cosmological beliefs are found may also hold to scientific beliefs about such things as bacteria, viruses, and fungi as the cause of diseases.

I am a Jew and in my religion there is no "original sin," but rather the acknowledgement that if there ever was a perfect place to live, we are not there now, and that we live in a complex world where many organisms parasitize or outright kill others as food sources. Furthermore, there are transcription errors in DNA which produce semi-lethal or lethal genetic mutations, auto-immune disorders, heightened susceptibility to toxins, and so forth.

With my world view, i see that illness is potentially everywhere. Some people fall prey to it naturally or through failure to keep up the health of their bodies. But, as a believer in magic, i also see that it can be "sent" -- and that if the sender knows an enemy's bodily weaknesses, it can be sent very effectively.

However, this is a thread on Healing, Health, and Cleansing. So when it comes to that, i recommend a thorough medical evaluation, an accurate diagnosis, and an effective treatment plan for any disease or internal condition, no matter how it came to be -- and then a program of traditional prayers and spells for cleansing, healing, and health.

Spiritual healing can take many forms -- from removing or reversing curses to affirmative prayers of recovery. All of these methods are found in the magical traditions of world-wide folk cultures.

This book contains a lot of information on affirmations for health and healing, including how to send healing energy to others, and how to receive it.

BOO-FLS-SCSL
Secrets of the Crystal Silence League by Claude Alexander Conlin
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/secretsofthecrysta ... eague.html

Dedicants of the Crystal Silence League send thoughts and prayers of joy, health, strength, love, success, and protection to all, and, in turn, receive the fruits of mutually supported prayer.

If you are able, join our world wide band when your view of the Sun is morning-fresh and again as night-time falls. As the Earth speeds and spins around the Sun, so do the hours succeed one another around this busy globe. As one mind finishes the prayer, another takes it up, always moving Westward, steadily Westward, a torch of Mind passed in a relay-race of Love and Purpose and Will. Catch the thoughts arising from your East each morning, send your thoughts to those abiding West each night.

Now Is the Hour: Let us work for results NOW.

For all aspiring Spiritualists, Spiritual Healers, and Spiritual Workers:

Here's where to find links to every episode of The Crystal Silence League Hour with Rev. Dr. Jon Saint Germain, "The Voice of the Crystal Silence League."

https://forum.luckymojo.com/the-crystal ... ?sk=s&sd=a

More than 225 podcasts are available, with free teachings on Metaphysics, New Thought, Healing, Affirmations, the Spiritual Church Movement, Buddhism, Mental Mastery, Crystallomancy, and Tarot.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 03, 2022 6:20 am

I'm doing often prayers and petitions through Crystal sSilence League. i hope, even if it is an illusion to help people's psychology.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 03, 2022 7:17 am

Slither,

It certainly is not an illusion. Once you submit a prayer, each time a member prays for you, you will get a notification that "someone has prayed for you at the Crystal Silent League". You can also sign up and pray for others.

JayDee

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Wed May 04, 2022 10:59 pm

Thank you Miss Cat, that made me well up a little bit. I will definitely be picking up that book

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”