Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Penny
Newly Registered

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by Penny » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Thank you!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:30 pm

Hey everyone I made a doll baby on my target and I was wondering what is the appropriate way to speak to him. Should I be saying “John doe you are mine, you are committed and devoted to me.” Or should I be saying it like “John Doe you are Jane Smiths (me), you are committed and devoted to Jane Smith.”

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:57 am

SugarLoveHoney ,

If the doll is created to influence a persons thoughts, or actions.

One way you could speak to it as though it is their thoughts. It would be odd if you were sitting at home and suddenly in your head came the thought, " SugarLoveHoney loves John Doe" you would likely wonder why you even thought that, and if you know magic, be suspicious. Rather, you want it to come to them as though it is their own thought. You should say, " I love Jane Doe, I want Jane Doe, I am Devoted to Jane Doe".

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:41 am

SugarLoveHoney,

Another way to talk to a doll is as if you are having a conversation, so you might say something like, "John Doe, you know you love me, and you just can't keep from telling me so. You know you want me, so go ahaead and tell me so."

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:44 am

I just wanted to make a little update/testimonial.

I made my doll baby back in September, used his personal concerns and gluded a photo of his face onto the doll. Him and I were not in contact during that time and I had a reconciliation working done by Deacon Millett end of October that was successful and him and I ended up reconnecting early December when he sent me a friend request. But from end of August to early December we had no contact and he had me blocked I was very doubtful and didn’t work the doll as I just didn’t have the energy or motivation and he had also moved away in October but the reconciliation working brought him back home!

I decided to start working the doll again December 27th after my trusted reader pulled some tarot cards for me to see if it would be effective, it was a yes. I got some signs from bible divination when I asked about the doll on the 28th (Water turned to wine 5: - his mother said to the servants “whatever he says to you, do it.” Also Stevie Nicks song sorcerer “Sorcerer, who is the master.” 😄 and then on the 30th at midnight he asked me to come over, I did and he told me how he wanted to let me in so bad, had a great time together, had sex, in the morning he was sweet and loving and more cuddly and affectionate than he’s ever been.

Speed up to New Year’s Eve, I was only able to talk to my doll briefly before work and then I was off to work, working until midnight, he messages me around 11 pm asking what I’m doing and then we made plans to meet up when I finish my shift and spent the rest of the night together. He told me how he really likes me and how he doesn’t want to share me (he was getting jealous over other men).

I can say that doll babies are extremely powerful and if you put the effort into it and believe amazing things will happen.

I am going to continue to work my doll and get his commitment, I will update more as time goes on!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:21 pm

A red flannel love-doll i made for a client. The hair is Spanish moss. Both the client and her beloved are fans of the Grateful Dead, so this altar cloth seemed appropriate, and after burning candles and praying, i presented the doll to her wrapped in the skulls-and-roses like a swaddling cloth.

#hoodoo #conjurespells #imadethis #folkmagic #luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode

Kizzy

Unread post by Kizzy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:31 am

Good Morning, I would like to know

1. if you could use a cigarette butt as a personal concern with a voodoo doll and

2. if so do you put it inside or pin it to the heart.

3. I also have hair and a fingernail.

4. Also is it necessary to put a picture of his face on the doll.

Thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:15 am

Good morning, Kizzy.

1. Using a cigarette butt to symbolize a person's addiction is quite poplar if you want them to die of lung cancer with metastases to the brain. Put the cigarette butt in the lung area, with a couple little shreds in the brain. Stab pins in the lungs and brain.

2. Well, smoking does lead to higher rates of death from cardiac arrest, but its worst effects are on the lungs, so, i would put it there, in the lungs. If you really want their death, get a whole bunch of their cigatte butts and made an entire doll stuffed with them. If they drink as well as smoke, dip the doll in whiskey and set it on fire.

3. Hairs and fingernails have different meanings than cigarette butts. They represent the person's spirit, not his or her addictions. Hair is often a symbol of a person's entire being, and fingernails symbolize holding something or someone, so they are used in all kinds of dolls, not just death dolls -- they are used in dolls for love, for companionship, and even for control of a boss. The hair goes in the head area of the doll and the fingernails go in the hand area.

4. It is not necessary to put a picture of a person's face on the doll. The ability to affix a likeness depends on what substance the doll is made of.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:54 pm

So I have been slacking and have not spoken to the poppet I have for my daughter in a few months. I had it hidden and she is in her little box surrounded by all the things I want for her. I took it out tonight and put some oils to refresh the doll and spoke to he saying " KJ you love the soccer team, you love to take care of yourself and eat right, blah blah.

And my daughter has been slacking again with food, hygiene, soccer(she has a scholarship but tried to get out of practices and if she doesn't perform can lose the scholarship), etc. She said she would rather just sit around, watch TV, play video games and hang with friends then practice or do any activity and junk food is her friend. She has epilepsy so I am on her to eat somewhat healthy and take vitamins since she is a vegetarian and the meds zap alot of key nutrients but she doesn't care. So I figured time to revisit the poppet with the oils and thoughts.

So just a few questions.

1. When I am not around, I put the doll in her home(box with a lid that has pictures of all the stuff I want for her like a vision board. I was leaving the top of the box propped up so the poppet could see the pictures but it was stuffed in the dark cabinet. So my question is if I put the top on the box or put the box in a dark place will it still work to get these thoughts in her head or should I try to put it top off in a place with light?

2. I realize in the beginning I may need to talk to the doll 3 times a week(do my stuff at work- more privacy and less aggressive since she doesn't do well when I "nag")
Once i see favorable results then how often should I talk to the doll ? Weekly, monthly? And should I do the oils everytime I talk to the doll?

Thank you in advance

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:19 pm

Tribaby789 ,

I have not seen you in a while, welcome back! I remember your post regarding your daughter. Your daughter may have experienced astrological changes such as Mercury Retrograde giving a relapse to old way of thinking, that has since gone direct and you may be able to speak to her with more logic and reasoning now.

1. The doll sees them where it looks, it does not need a light in the box to see the photos. Though you can always hold the doll and focus its face to the items and say I love name of item or characteristic. Dust the items with Attraction or Look Me Over powder to draw the eyes to those items.

2. Dolls do not need to be fixed with a perfume, oil, or whiskey like a mojo, but you certainly can use oil when you are working with the doll. Try rubbing your hands lightly with the oil, then holding the doll as you pray for the requested action. How often depends on the strong will of the person, some will take once, others multiple times. I would make it regular say a few times a week, such as Sunday for Success, Wednesday to influence her thoughts.

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:08 am

Thank you JayDee! Things have been nonstop lol. Thank you for getting back to me.

1. I don't have the powder but I have the oils can I put a drop on the pictures? And funny you say to have the doll face the photos and say I love blah blah. I pop open the top and sit the doll up to look at the pictures and the postive ones have I love.... and the negative ones have I hate.....
2. I remember someone saying Wednesday and Sunday. Unfortunately the days I am at work are Monday, Tues and Thurs. But I will try to figure out some way to bring the soll home. Only problem is my husband is like a bloodhound and snoops these things out and he is very against it and calls it black magic. But where there is a will there is a way.

Thank you

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:26 am

@Jaydee I just looked up mecury retrograde and there are 4 this year!! ugh. How can I stop her from relapsing back to old habits with the doll before or during these time?
Thanks again.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:42 am

Tribaby789,

You can add the oils to the photos 5 spot dress them. I would separate the times you do the love from items she hates to not confuse them. Monday is good for emotions and things we love bring us good emotions, Tuesday is Mars a good day to go over the things she "hates", Thursday is Jupiter and a good day for good luck, another day that would be good for things she loves and increase her energy.

I would order Mercury Oil and use that on her during a retrograde, or another favorite that works great during a retrograde is Van Van oil.
Mercury: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-mercury.html
Van Van: https://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:55 am

Wow @jaydee thank you for getting back to me so quicky! Sorry, just a few more questions- don't mean to bother you

1.Ok I will do the 5 star on the positive pictures with the Attraction and Look Me Over oils or (just a thought) would Attraction and Love Me be better to get her to be attracted to and love the positive things?

2. Should I put Cut and Clear Oil on the bad pictures or is that too much confliction in a small space lol?

3. I know when to do the work now, but how often should i refresh the oil on the pictures- every week, month or once and done?

4.The box is a small butterfly shaped box probably the size of a face mask( sorry only thing in front of me I could compare it to). I glued all the pictures on the lid good and bad. The good is all on top and 2 bad - no junk food and say no to candy on the bottom. You said to do the positive on separate days from the negative- should I rip off the negative pictures then or just concentrate on the positive one day and the negative another?

5. I happen to have Mercury Oil on hand. Unfortunately she will be at college during these times. Can I just anoint the head of the poppet with the Mercury Oil during retrograde?

Thanks for all your help.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:57 pm

Tribaby789,

1. I would Use Attraction and Look Me Over to draw her attention.

2. Personally I would focus the doll on one thing, I assume it was made with herbs and dressed for a specific purpose such as to influence her. Focus on increasing during the max moon, then decrease other things (being lazy) during the wane moon. I would not mix adding Cut and Clear, then Attraction, then Banishing in the same box. If you want to work another spell to influence her away from the negative use a photo of her.

3. I would refresh it monthly.

4. I meant show her as you work the doll. I would not change the housing of the doll. If the housing is used to attract then that is its purpose and keep it that way. If you want to take her out on a Tuesday and tell her to dislike junk food, then talk like her as you hold the doll saying that. On Wednesday you would reinforce that by saying I love Healthy food.

5. You can dress it with Mercury Oil. If you can put it in a moisturizer and send it to her after you prayed over it, tell her it is therapeutic and expensive. Then she will use it during that time. Another option is buy her body wash and shampoo and add it.

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:58 pm

@jaydee Thank you sooo Much for all the help! I really apprecaite it!

clamchowersoup

Unread post by clamchowersoup » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:53 am

I made a poppet two days ago of black cotton cloth and stuffed it with cotton balls and intentional petitions in the appropriate places. I also added an informational petition to help the doll identify exactly who it is as well as me speaking over it. I used a digital photo of the person to look at while I constructed the poppet. I put two doused cotton balls in the head - one with reconciliation oil and the other with Influence oil to plague his thoughts. The other petitions I stuffed in the head, heart, genital are were of a more negative nature for him.

I’m doing the three nights of hell spell on it currently that I’ll be doing 3x this month as the spell says that will likely or apparently bring about death to them. I also did a ritual binding its legs with black yarn from the waist down tying it tight to cut off circulation to paralyze him indefinitely in real life. I found out some nasty information so I’m in full revenge and torture mode rather than him coming back all lovey dovey. He can crawl back to me beaten and bruised and torn apart and then die after finally seeing me. I’ve been isolating the doll in a dark drawer to isolate him in real life from everyone and to be cold and alone. I spoke my intentions over it and to add to the paralyze I had it under my bed stump for a night squishing all feeling out flattening its (his) legs. I’ve been stabbing and speaking over the poppet with his picture accompanied.

I’m just sharing what I’ve done and plan on using the poppet for (torture and cursing) but if anyone has tips or rituals or honestly anything to add then let me know. Success stories would be cool to hear too!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:06 pm

clamchowersoup,

We do not use the forum as a method to share stories of success, we do focus on questions and comments regarding Lucky Mojo Products and Hoodoo work according to the customs and traditions.

Sticking Reconciliation in the head with an oil to influence his thoughts would do just that, we also stuff the body with herbs, petitions, personal concerns. The placement of items to cause harm, love, luck, to heal, depends on the work and the desired outcome. A needle in a heart can symbolize a broken heart or a heart attack depending on the petition.

This is a revenge or cursing spell you are doing, you may find these links as helpful with directing the work.
Forum on revenge: https://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for- ... k-f34.html
Crossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Destruction: https://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Intranquility spirit: https://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
Influence: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Book, cursing and crossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:12 am

Just a quick question.

When you talk to the poppet, how long should it be? For example, " I love healthy food. I love soccer, my teammates and coaches. I get to practice early and stay late, asking the coach for help. I love to workout. It makes me feel energized , healthy and in shape. Even if I repeat these. It only takes 5 minutes. Is that enough?

clamchowersoup

Unread post by clamchowersoup » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:16 am

Unsure if you’re asking me, but with the poppet I made for him I talk to it until I’m satisfied or I feel like the message is complete.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:17 pm

Sorry @clamchowdersoup, I was asking the question for myself since I don't know if 5 min is long enough

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:26 pm

Tribaby789 ,

As clamchowdersoup said it depends on the work and the connection you make with the work. To me it matters if you are able to concentrate on the goal at that time, not be interrupted and do the talking. I know from your story this is done at work, you may have to opt to do several 5 mins a day rather than a solid 30 mins that another person may do with a doll.

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:54 pm

@jaydee, thank you and yes I do the work at work lol. I did 5 min this morning and then another 5 while she was at practice. I could have done longer but I was afraid that it would be distracting all those thoughts in her head. lol

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Tribaby789,

Try and focus when she is busy on maybe one topic that you know she is doing, like when she is doing soccer remind her during that time I love soccer, I am great at soccer, I have many friends from soccer. Other times try and do work when she is not active, maybe just at her dorm, or asleep and use that time to influence her thoughts.

JayDee

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:58 pm

@jaydee, yes I did that but I felt that if she was concentrating on something she was doing and then all these random soccer thoughts came in her head she would be confused lol. Maybe I am looking too deep into it lol

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:14 pm

Tribaby789,

You are fine, I am trying to help you not over think, yet also be focused on the work. Speak to it when she is easily influenced. If I am running a marathon or in a boxing match I am far less easy to influence then when I am sitting on the coach or laying in bed.

JayDee

Mystic Man

Unread post by Mystic Man » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:01 am

Hello,
I am looking to attract a new lover/ partner, etc.
I was wondering if it would be feasible to create 2 doll babies: 1 to represent me and the other to attract an unknown lover. Or, should I just create one to represent her?
If I just use one doll baby to represent her, I believe I understand what I need to do as you have so much information in this forum (treat is as if it were her, etc).

However, I just have it in my mind, that having 2 poppets embracing, expresses the the importance of how I feel about being in a my perfect relationship (touch, embracing, and intimacy are important to me). It also, symbolizes the depth of feeling that I have when I am with the right person.

My question then: if I were to use the second poppet (as me), what would your suggestions be (preparation, talk to it) etc?

I am fine with creating just one to attract her into my life.
I just feel very strongly about this idea of them embracing one another (it also symbolizes the end result of the work).

It’s just an idea!

Any thoughts or ideas on this would be appreciated.

Thank you,

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:00 am

Mystic Man ,

You can create two and this is not a new concept either, look at the use of figural candles in a moving spell, there are two candles one representing you and the other the new unknown lover. You would be working these dolls in a similar fashion. I would state comments to your doll like I am open to new love, I am ready for new love, I am drawing the new perfect love.

Take a nice red cloth, wash it in Lucky Mojo Love Me bath crystals, then air dry it, smoke it in Love Me incense, wrap the dolls up together and tie it with a knot.

Love Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

JayDee

Mystic Man

Unread post by Mystic Man » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:41 am

Sounds great.

Thank you for confirming I was going in the right direction.
I guess my concern was doing this to attract an unknown lover.

Thank you

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:12 am

Mystic Man,

You are very welcome! It is perfectly fine to use a doll-baby, a figured candle or even a mojo to find a new unknown lover. List the qualities and characteristics you are looking for in this new romantic partner.

JayDee

Latina71

Unread post by Latina71 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:18 am

Hello ladies
I’m making a doll baby for a women who I want to hurt when she has intercourse and to have no desire for sex. What type of herbs should I use? I only know her first name and have a picture of her.
Thank you so much!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:00 am

Latina71,

You can make a doll-baby out of cloth and stuff sharp hard, hurting items in the crouch, or stick things like vandal root in the area. I know people have taken a cowrie shell, stuffed it with foul items and sewed it to a doll-baby to affect the women. You can also take a vagina figural candle and stab it with sharp objects like needles, pins, graveyard nails, and work is as an effigy.

Vandal Root: https://www.herbmagic.com/vandal-root.html
Asafoetida: https://www.herbmagic.com/asafoetida-powder.html
Cowrie Shells: https://www.herbmagic.com/cowrie-shell.html
Figural Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

JayDee

Graveyardhag
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon May 09, 2022 2:28 pm

Well I can say when the dolls are done right and connected to the person they certainly work.
I had a misshap this morning with my doll-baby and had to call the spirit out of the doll immediately before it was harmed.
Not even 2 minutes later he's blowing up my phone non-stop!
Pretty sure he felt that connection break and immediately set about trying to put it back from his end haha.
Thankfully I got some hairs last week, so I have some excellent concerns to make my new doll baby with. Today is Tuesday here though, not sure if I should make him today regardless or wait until tomorrow?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 09, 2022 2:40 pm

Graveyardhag ,

Some people work with astrological signs others do not, some do work when needed, some plan it. I personally plan the work that can be planned and do the emergency work when needed. If you can wait till Wednesday which is better for communication (if that is part of your goal) than I would wait.

JayDee

Graveyardhag
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon May 09, 2022 3:03 pm

Thanks JayDee yeah I think I will bury the old doll, get everything together today for the new one and make sure I've got it all clear in my mind and then make the new one tomorrow.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”