Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Ecogirl
Newly Registered
Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Ecogirl » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am

I recently upset some people I work with if I used the ammonia jar for this how should I word it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:35 am

Hello Ecogirl,

For an ammonia jar petition, write the situation as it currently is (such as "Jane Doe and John Smith at ABC company are upset with me") and tape it into the top end of your ammonia jar. Turn it over to turn that situation around in your favor.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ecogirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ecogirl » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:13 am

Thank you Miss Athena, I'm going to try it tonight 🤞

zwsmileyface
Newly Registered

Unread post by zwsmileyface » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:22 am

I've read every reply in this thread but I still have some questions (this could be due to my rusty English skills) :

1. After the jar is reversed, when I have to concentrate and state my intentions, should I say what I want to happen or what I wrote on the petition/the bad situation?

2. The only ammonia I could find is only 0,6% as opposed to the Lucky Mojo Buffalo Ammonia, which from what I've read is stronger. Should I fill the jar entirely with ammonia considering mine is weaker?

3. To get someone back when we are no longer talking and they might be talking to someone new (even though they admit they still have feelings for me), would it be wiser to do two or three separate jars (like "their full name dob and my full name dob are not talking", then "their full name dob is talking to other people" then after we come into contact again "their full name dob and my full name dob are not reconciled"), or would it be better to just go with "their full name dob and my full name dob are not reconciled"?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Hello zwsmileyface,

To answer your questions...

1. State what you want to happen. That is the intention of your spell, to reverse the current undesirable situation.

2. Use the same amount of ammonia that the spell calls for. The strength of your ammonia is fine.

3. Use the one jar with your final petition recommendation their full name dob and my full name dob are not reconciled".

BlackKat
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackKat » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:32 am

Hi, I have a question regarding a petition I want to make for a couple that I want to divorce. It is correct if I write "person 1 name" doesn't divorce "person 2 name"? Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 am

BlackKat --

I am afraid you are not clear on the concept. The petition in an ammonia spell describes THE CURRENT SITUATION. Your description is of a FUTURE situation.

Never try to undo or flip a future situation -- it has not happened yet, and even calling it into existence makes it realer.

Instead, always flip the CURRENT situation. In this case, the couple is married. The petition should therefore read, "Name and Name are married." That's it.

For more information on Ammonia Jar spells, this book will help you greatly:

"Bottle Up and Go!" is a brand new book by Catherine Yronwode and Lara Rivera, on sale now for pre-orders. It ships October 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2020 in time with the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, but if you plan to attend the Virtual Festival, you will get this book (and others) with your Workshop Box.

Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers, including:
• Eggs, Bones, Shells, and Fruits
• Potted Plants and Hollow Trees
• Paper, Cloth, and Leather Packets
• Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles
• Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Sugar, Cigar, and Match Boxes
• Mirror Boxes and Compacts
• Loaded Oil Lamps and Candles
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets
• Scandinavian Spiritus Boxes
• Witch Bottles and Bottle Trees
• Jewish and Arabic Spirit Traps

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-BUAG
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Almi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Almi » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:55 am

Thank you catherineyronwode. I just made the spell today. Waiting for results.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Last year i tried Amonia jar. but it didn't work 100%.
I want to try again. my husband left me last year. i want to save my marriage. and wants to stop divorce. i need help to write PROPER petition. without any mistake. as ENGLISH is not my primary language.

I need help to correct if I wrote wrong. also if anyone ine correct that what I'm wrong in proper form. really appreciated.

1-( full name) doesn't want to rebuild our marriage.

2-(full name ) doesn't will not coming back to me and living with me forever asap.

3- (full name) want to divorce me.

4- ( full name) will not having lust and sex with me.

5-( full name) isn't in deeply love with me.

6- (full name) isn't want to give marriage a chance.

7- ( full name) is very happy without me. nit missing me every second.

please help me out🙏🙏🙏🙏

IF YOU GUYS THINK NEED TO WRITE ITGER WAY AND PROPER WAY . PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO WRITE.

God bless you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Serenaali,

For this spell, petitions are written in the present tense (happening NOW.)

1-( full name) doesn't want to rebuild our marriage. < Present tense. Okay.

2-(full name ) doesn't will not coming back to me and living with me forever asap. < Future tense (will not). Don't use this.

3- (full name) want to divorce me. < Present tense. Okay. (wants to)

4- ( full name) will not having lust and sex with me. < Future tense (will). Don't use this. Rewrite as "does not have sex with me".

5-( full name) isn't in deeply love with me. < Present tense. Okay. (isn't deeply in love)

6- (full name) isn't want to give marriage a chance. < Present tense. Okay. (Does not want to)

7- ( full name) is very happy without me. not missing me every second. < Present tense. Okay.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:10 pm

@Catharine maam
Thanks a ton for your help. I'm going to do this tonight in full moon.

please everyone here pray for me.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed May 19, 2021 8:40 am

Hello everyone,
Please I do need help in wording my ammonia jar spell for an application. This is an application for residency/citizenship by marriage. It has been stalling. This year is the 3rd year and we have not heard anything ,...yet. We hope for it to be approved as soon as possible.
Please what is the best way to write this for an ammonia jar spell for a positive out come.
Thank you all

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 19, 2021 11:40 am

neonwaosy ,

You write it as is so when you put it in the ammonia and flip it, it changes it. Read Miss Cats example 3 post above. "The application for citizenship by marriage in (country) by (agency name holding it up) is held up".

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Demiann1984

Unread post by Demiann1984 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:37 pm

This is going to be lengthy but I need help on how to word my petition since it’s a lot of layers here.

This past Saturday, my car basically exploded. There’s been recalls on this car and I have the recalls done but yet there was another gas leak and that caused a fire which completely totaled out my car. I did NOT have insurance on it. Bad. I know. The bank however, did have forced placed insurance. So it should cover some. Luckily, no other cars were involved. Just mine.

So here I am with no car, no insurance to recoup so I can get another, my credit is busted so I’m not sure if I can even get approved if insurance were to cover the loss.

My husband and wants to look into suing the car manufacturer for the loss since this incident is known to happen with my type of car and my car was already involved in the recalls. But he doesn’t know I didn’t keep the insurance up on my car. And I’m terrified to tell him because I don’t want him thinking I’m no good or I can’t handle things. I can and have. But it’s been a bad year and I’ve not taken care of things like I should.

So how can I fix this? What can I do with an ammonia spell that will help get things right? And quickly. It’s a mess and I’ve never been quite this up against things. I’m feeling like a failure and scared of what this will do to my marriage if it all comes out.

Any and all advice is welcome.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:54 am

Demiann1984 ,

The ammonia jar you write the petition as it is right now, the car is not paid for, or the car is not insured and covered in an accident, car producer ( name of company) not paying for the damage to the car. Then when you flip it, it puts the situation over to the new.

As for your husband, I would start a honey jar on him to keep things sweet in the relationship.

Lucky Mojo honey jar spell kits: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

JayDee

Demiann1984

Unread post by Demiann1984 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:03 pm

Jaydee,

Thank you!!! Is it ok to put it all on one petition slip in the ammonia? And I already have a honey jar o started for him when we first got together over three years ago. Haven’t worked it in a while tho (candles, oil, etc). Should I make another or just work that one and maybe place a new petition under it while the candle burns on top?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 am

Demiann1984 ,

Yes you write out the petition as is, then fill jar with ammonia (1/2 way), then flip it over so the paper is submerged. If the original honey jar was made to keep him sweet and loving, then yes you can still use it, no need to change the petition. Start lighting candles on it. If the purpose has changed from the original petition, then I would make a new one, seems like the peaceful home honey jar would be a good fit for you.

Peaceful home: https://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spe ... -home.html

JayDee

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 pm

Hi there!

I made 2 ammonia jar spells tonight. I taped the petition into the jar as instructed. However when I flipped the jars, I gave them each a little shake and the petitions came loose. Is this a bad sign? Should I redo them?

Also…. I’ve seen many people say they put the jars in black bags before they put them in the closet? Anyone familiar with this idea?

TIA!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:39 pm

Hello Ianoydb,

You want your petition to be in place, so that it is submerged in the ammonia. If it does come loose and is floating around, I would redo the jar.

I generally advise people to put their jar in a dark quiet spot where it will be undisturbed. If that includes a black bag, then go for it. No hard rules on this that I am aware of.

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:59 pm

Thank you!

A.I

Unread post by A.I » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:29 pm

I have a question. Can I do my ammonia jar petition in Spanish. I feel like I get more into it in Spanish . I feel I can really say what I want in Spanish. If anyone can please reply back.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:53 am

A.I,

Yes you can write the petitions in your native tongue, it does not have to be in English.

JayDee

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:38 pm

Three months ago I did two ammonia jar spells:

1) I knew one (for weight loss) would be a long shot because Jupiter was aspecting my AC, and I typically gain weight when those transits happen. But I wanted to try something that might counter the effect of the transit. I ended up gaining weight. Do I ditch the jar?

2) The other jar I honestly can't remember what the petition was for. Should I look at it to remember, throw it out, or ignore it?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:08 am

eireguitar ,

If the jar did not produce the results you desired, I would pour the ammonia down the drain and recycle the jar. If this spell did not work for you, then try a different spell.

At the bottom of this page is a weight loss mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#custom

JayDee

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:02 pm

Thank you, JayDee.

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:02 pm

I went to retrieve the ammonia jars I had made and saw they had both leaked. Could that be why they didn't work?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:46 am

eireguitar ,

Yes! If the ingredients that are in the spell are accidentally leaking or other means ( it breaks) it is a sign to the work. Being it leaked I would read it as a no to the request. You can either try a different spell, or retry the jar using different jars that dont leak. The reason it is a sign is due to that it leaked, regardless if an accident or faulty jar, you still picked that jar and used it, therefore its a sign to the work.

JayDee

Luxaylicious

Unread post by Luxaylicious » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:37 am

Hihi. We have done my jar and we understand these are present tense. Then we found this forum. And kinda got confused.. Can we get some help on these? For the petition. Many thanks in advance.

Example :
James will not call me
James is not breaking up with that women
James is not changing his decision on me
James is not giving me a chance to be with him
James does not crave for me

Did we wrote it wrongly?
Appreciate help. Many thanks.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:40 am

Luxaylicious ,

Yes, you restate the petition as exactly what is going on now, not what you want to happen. Then when the jar is flipped it supposed to reverse it.

You can learn more about container spells, and this specific spell in the Book Bottle Up and Go.

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers including:
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:

BOO-GRI-BUAG
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Luxaylicious

Unread post by Luxaylicious » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:29 am

Hi jaydee.
Sorry to bother again.

Would u give me an example of what was written wrongly.
Because that's what is happening now too.

In reply to Jaydee,
If We have written wrongly, should we redo my ammonia jar?

In reply to the petition I was asking about.
I read through the comments and
under Miss Athena's comments in 2019.
《She mentioned that instead of writing "John doe doesn't want to talk to me", she would write "John doe is not talking to me" as the opposite of that would be that he is taking to me》

So I'm not exactly sure why our petitions was not right.
Here's example of what we wrote:

*** will not call me
(In opp: *** will call me)

*** is not breaking up with that women
(In opp: *** is breaking up with that women)

*** is not changing his decision on me
(In opp: *** is changing his decision on me)

*** is not giving me a chance to be with him
(In opp: *** is giving me a chance to be with him)

*** does not crave for me
(In opp: *** crave for me)

If anyone could advice. Will be great.
So we know if we should throw away the jar and redo a new jar.

Hear from everyone! Thank you! ^^

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:01 am

You write the statement AS IT IS right now. The idea is this jar flips it to the opposite.

Example im in a break up with a person I would write "Broken up with Jane Doe" That is what is happening, so when the jar is flipped we are not broken up.

Example 2: " John Doe is not talking to me", when the jar is flipped over, it will bring the result of john talking to you".

Personally, rather than writing a list of simple lines of items I would write one statement that address it all. "John doe is in a relationship with another women and does not love me. Something that sums up the situation as it currently is.

If you did it wrong, then yes you need to redo it.

JayDee

Luxaylicious

Unread post by Luxaylicious » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:10 am

Thank you JayDee.

Will redo the Jar!
Many thanks for all the advice! ^^

LBI
Newly Registered

Unread post by LBI » Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:27 am

Hello everyone, I have a question. My brother is in a big problem right now. My brother is in an ok financial situation, married and with kids. He had an extra marital affair with a woman he met from his circle of friends. So it turns out that this woman is pregnant. She told him she was on birth control and of course his stupid ass believed her. She calls him every day and asks for money here and there. When she told him she was pregnant she told him not to worry because she would be getting an abortion because she didn’t want to be pregnant either but that she needed money to do it. So he gave her money and then the next day she called him up and changed her mind and told him she would be keeping it. So he said he had no choice but to support her. So then she started to demand more money. That’s when it clicked to him that all she was after was financial. So he stopped answering her calls and she threatened to tell his wife. So my brother confessed to his wife and things are bad. So my brother told her he would support her decision to support the child but things would be over between them. So she demanded money to buy things to buy for the baby which is still very early since she’s only a month pregnant. She was so upset that she didn’t get her way that she told my brother she wants an abortion and that if he could please take her so he did and at the clinic they wanted to charge him over $1000 so she told him to give that money to her and she could make an appointment somewhere else and he could give that money to her instead. So he trusted her and did. Then when the appointment came she was a año show and had changed her mind again. So she keeps going this to my brother. My question is can I do an amonia jar for her to finally go through with the decision of the abortion. She’s already 4 kids to childrens services. My brother is so stupid. How would I word it. Or how do I word it.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:58 am

LBI,

You certainly can try to do that. Miss Cat suggested in another post to do work on the women to realize the man is no good and she does not want a child from him. This women has promised to do something a few times and got money from your brother, he is not being smart about this either. Magic can help but it cant make him respond properly. I would suggest he gets a lawyer and a paternity test when born to prove if it is even his child.

When doing an ammonia jar you word the paper as the situation is at this exact moment.

Bottle Spells and Spell Bottles: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

JayDee

corvetta

Unread post by corvetta » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:10 pm

JayDee, can you explain what it means, "you word the paper as the situation is at this exact moment". Is this like "my friend is angry" and then turn the jar upside-down?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:05 am

corvetta,

If the current situation is my friend is angry at me and is not talking to me, then I write that out on the paper. When you add the ammonia in the jar and flip it, it is suppose to bring the opposite of what is written, which means my friend would not be mad at me and we would be talking.

JayDee

Riddim Spice
HRCC Student

Unread post by Riddim Spice » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:28 am

Can anyone say if you can use an ammonia jar for a 10 year old who wets the bed at night, we have tried everything but I suspect it’s spiritual. She has been to doctors but they said she would have out grown the condition as she gets older. But that was 8 years ago. Let me know what you think?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:57 am

Riddim Spice ,

You certainly can try to use this spell to assist with helping her stop wetting the bed. There can be a medical condition related to this, my friends son had to see a specialist. Perhaps do the jar, and contact another doctor as well. This spell does the opposite of what you write down. It is mentioned in the book Bottle Up and Go!

Bottle Up and Go: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

JayDee

Riddim Spice
HRCC Student

Unread post by Riddim Spice » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:43 pm

Thank you JayDee

Thankyou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thankyou » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:27 pm

I want to do an ammonia jar to remove my child's "fathers" parental rights. How can I do this to ensure he is not harmed? Is there some type of protection oil or something I can use? I don't wish him harm, he could become a millionaire for all I care, I just want to protect my child and not live in fear any longer.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:44 pm

Thankyou,

Ammonia jar takes a situation as it is, you write your petition as it is, then you fill with ammonia and flip it over, therefore changing it to the opposite of what is happening. I am not exactly sure this spell is what you are looking for to end a persons legal rights. I would look into Court Case products and Protection.

Court Case: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

JayDee

Thankyou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thankyou » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:11 pm

Can I cancel/stop an ammonia jar before it works. Meaning if what I wanted hasn't manifested yet, can I empty out the jar? I don't want what I previously wanted so I want to cancel it.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:36 pm

Thankyou ,

Yes, open it, empty the contents into running water.

JayDee

Thankyou
Newly Registered

Unread post by Thankyou » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:16 pm

Thank you!

NYA
Newly Registered

Unread post by NYA » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:48 pm

Ammonia jar spell
I have a question. I am making jar for my brother situation. Do I add his name? Or just write 'my brother is...???
Thank you in advance for reply. I appreciate it.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:56 pm

NYA,

You would use his name and the situation as it currently is, for example, if he was currently unemployed you would write, "John Doe is unemployed with no job opportunities". The jar is turned to reverse that and bring the opposite to him, which is a job with many opportunities.

The spell is discussed in a book produced by Lucky Mojo which includes 96 pages of container spells and how to use them!

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers including:
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets

Spell Methods:

Product Details:

BOO-GRI-BUAG
$9.00

xxjosiexx
Newly Registered

Unread post by xxjosiexx » Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm

Hi cube put 2 stone in weight on it’s effecting everything in my life how can I word to lose weight by reverse in the ammonia jar x

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 12, 2022 12:52 pm

xxjosiexx ,

To utilize the ammonia spell you would write the situation exactly as it is, then when its reversed it is the opposite of that.

Here are some forum threads you may also be interested for the similar topics.

Weight Loss Mojo: https://forum.luckymojo.com/weight-loss ... ght%20loss
Spells for Weight Loss, Eating Disorders,Obesity etc https://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-for- ... ght%20loss

JayDee

xxjosiexx
Newly Registered

Unread post by xxjosiexx » Thu May 12, 2022 9:25 pm

Thank you very much x

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 13, 2022 2:50 am

xxjosiexx ,

OF course, you may also like the book by Miss Cat's book, Bottle Up and Go which is filled with all types of spells, including this ammonia one.

JayDee

uscdoc
Newly Registered

Unread post by uscdoc » Thu May 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Hello,
Can I write more than one petition for an ammonia jar?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 19, 2022 3:40 pm

uscdoc,

I would do one petition per Ammonia spell container, this way you keep your petition and purpose clear in each jar. Write a name on the lid to remind you of what each jar is for to aid you in remembering and as you pray over the work.

JayDee

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”