Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church CandleMinistry.Com Questions Answers Testimonials

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
thelight1
Re: MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church CandleMinistry.Com Questions Answers Testimonials

Unread post by thelight1 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:15 pm

Jaydee

I didn’t say anything about the candle report. I said I didn’t get the email that’s typically sent out.

“Today your invoice has been printed.. tomorrow your candle will be fixed any prayed over…” etc.

I ordered my candles on the 24 or 25 And usually by now I at least get the confirmation email.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church CandleMinistry.Com Questions Answers Testimonials

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:32 am

thelight1 ,

As prior stated, you should reach out to MISC, please use the link provided above to do that.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:35 pm

Candles at Missionary Independent are blessed and dressed using the finest herbs and oils. Quality candle services are based on quality magical materials, handled with care, and sincerely petitioned and prayed over on your behalf. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Natalee8888

Unread post by Natalee8888 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:22 am

Hello,

I am in need of your help.

I have a few situations that need to be solved asap and I need MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church's services. Sorry for my English but it's not my native language.

1. I lost my job. I have petitioned St. Expedite but I probably didn't know what I was doing and he didn't come through for me.
I really need my job back asap, what candle do you suggest for my situation? It's quite urgent.

2. I have feelings for a man that has been extremely inconsistent with me. I've got a reading done and the reader (one of the wonderful readers from AIRR) told me not to do any domination work on him. Only sweet works that will help him open up.
I was thinking of getting a Chuparrosa vigil candle for him. We have a lot of problems in the communication department, he has a lot of fears, he has trouble opening up and I thought that this candle might be able to help us move forward in our connection.

3. In the reading there was also third-party energy. There is someone that is actively doing work on this man and I want her gone. The reader told me that the work will be unsuccessful but it's definitely causing problems between him and me. He has withdrawn and we haven't spoken in over a week. What candle do you suggest for this? I don't know her name, I don't really know anything about the situation. But I know that she's messing with us and I want her to go.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:01 am

Natalee8888,

1. I am very sorry about the trouble you are having. Losing the job is painful. St. Expedite is known for doing things fast, it may be he is not willing to work with you or not willing to do it for this situation. To get a job back, without knowing the reason for being fired, I would do Steady Work to get the job again, you can also set a Steady Work Candle to get a new job.

2. that is a nice candle, if they suggested a sweet working, that is a great one. I also like Love me for this type of work and Clarity or Crucible of Courage for helping him get over the fears.

3. I would do an uncrossing candle on both of your names since this person is trying to interfere with the love relationship you have. You can also burn a Banishing candle to remove all known and unknown women working against you.

JayDee

Natalee8888

Unread post by Natalee8888 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:55 am

Hello JayDee, thank you so much for your reply.
1. I lost my job because the company was cutting costs. But they told me they would hire me back as soon as they could because I was one of their best employees.
I never got bad feedback and my performance was always excellent. It was just unfortunate.
Do you still think that Steady Work is a good option for me?

2. I have been thinking of doing both Chuparrosa and Love me but I'm not sure of the difference between the two, do you mind explaining to me what the differences are? How about Adam&Eve? Also, in your opinion, what would you suggest to help communication?
We have not spoken in over a week. We're not in a relationship but the basics are there. The problem is the constant blocks and troubles we've been facing. Especially in the communication department.

3. I was thinking more of the Protection candle (this one https://www.luckymojo.com/candle-protection.html). The banishing candle seems like a good option but I was also thinking about the Breakup one https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html. I want all ties to be cut. Especially if this woman is an ex-flame. I want something powerful that will get rid of her, and anyone else interfering, for good. I was thinking about the breakup candle because I feel they are communicating again hence why he went no contact with me.
The uncrossing candle can be done for the relationship? Or does it have to be one of me and one for him?
Sorry for all the questions but I want to do this right :)
Also, I can't find the Banishing candle on the website!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:43 pm

Natalee8888 ,

1. Yes steady work is used for this type of work to get a job, to get called back to a job. Crown of Success would go well with it as it is to be successful in whatever you ask in the petition.

2. Chuparrosa is an oil based on latin tradition for love, I think of it as a candle for true love, with a strong foundation in love. It is a good choice. I also like Love Me because it is made with herbs and oils to make a person love you both physically and emotionally, where the other I feel is more of an emotional love. I think Love me adds a bit more heat to the work. Communication I would burn a Mercury candle to open communication between you. Mercury is the ruler of communication.

3. If a women is actively working against you and for him I would go with Fiery Wall of Protection candle for its powerful hot ability to destroy and protect those who magic is being sent towards. I like to think of the Fiery Wall as one that magic from the enemy cannot prevail, burns up in the flames. Break Up is a great option, without a name though you will have to make a petition that basically says break up all side relationships with women that John Doe is having with women that are interfering with our love.

Other option to add, sometimes when we do work like break up, we also do work to draw a person in, so as they leave one situation they are drawn to another. In this instance I would do a Come to Me and Love Me candle at the same time as the break up.

JayDee

Natalee8888

Unread post by Natalee8888 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:05 pm

Awesome, thank you JayDee.

So far I have

Crown of Success + Steady work (for the job situation)
Love me + Chuparrosa + Mercury (for love)
I read your suggestion about the Come to Me candle but I don't think I can afford it. I'm already spending more than I'm earning. Do you think Love Me will be enough?
Break up + Fiery wall of Protection (against this woman that is causing problems between us).

also, would this be okay as a petition?
break up all side relationships with women that John Doe dob is having with women that are interfering with our love. Jane Smith dob.
(Jane Smith would be my name)

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:07 pm

Natalee8888,

1. the job candles sound good.

2. Given your finances I would do either Love me or Chuparrosa with Mercury.

3. Come to me has an added element to the oil to cause them to come to you where love me does not its a difference in formula and purpose, perhaps Come to Me Chuparrosa and Mercury isa better mix.

4. Yes I do think that is a good idea for the breaking and fighting off of others.

Petition: I would not add my name to a break up candle, different people have different thoughts and practices. I personally would say May all women known and unknown who are are having extra love affairs with John Doe may they be ended, destroyed and never to meet again.

While you set these candles, are you willing to do other work, I ask because some work (non-candle) can be done at home like a freezer spell.

Freezer Spells: https://forum.luckymojo.com/general-fre ... it=freezer

JayDee

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:56 pm

We carry a complete line of vigil lights for hoodoo spellcasters, as well as astrological and planetary candles, and novena-type candles for devotees of Catholic, Jewish, and Hindu religious beliefs. Select what you want, and we will prepare, light, and watch over your candle according to your petition. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Catherine Yronwode.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:59 pm

Last year I had the church run a few candles for me (mostly financially related) with success.

This time I would like to target my grandfather. He has a lot of money but he is so mean and doesn't like to spend his money.

Which candles would you recommend for him to be more generous with his money? I would like him to give some money to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:23 pm

Hello, Lady_C,

I would recommend a 3-way combination of Peaceful Home, Money House Blessing, and Pay Me candles for your situation.

Best of luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Thank you so much!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:08 pm

Freshly labelled candles ready to be prepared for the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

Follow us on Instagram at @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:35 am

Candles for attraction, love, and romance on the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Nagasiva Yronwode.)

Follow us on Instagram at @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco

This page tells -- and shows -- you what we do:

HOW WE PREPARE, FIX, LIGHT, AND READ CANDLES FOR YOU AT CANDLEMINISTRY.COM
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html
nagasiva yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 12, 2022 8:59 am

Crystal balls for sale at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. in Forestville, California. Rose Quartz, White Calcite, Honey Calcite, Blue Glass, Black Obsidian, Red Jasper, Ruby in Fuchsite, and Sunstone are just a few of the many types of mineral spheres we have in stock for scryjng, energy work, or display. Come on by and pick up your freshly-made spiritual oils, incense, perfumes, floor washes, candles, religious goods, amulets, and sachet powders, plus the widest selection of magical herbs and roots under one roof.

#luckymojocurioco #spiritualsupplies #hoodoocandles #conjureoils #spellkits #hoodooherbs #magicbooks #rootsandherbs #spellwork #esotericknowledge

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode @luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TrianaOrpheus
Newly Registered

Unread post by TrianaOrpheus » Thu May 12, 2022 6:05 pm

Hi, I need help writing a short petition for MISC - I need a lawyer but am having difficulty finding someone who will take my case (I can elaborate on this if need be) and have reached the point where I don't know where to look or who to talk to; I have already done an exhaustive search and have talked to lawyers and met with a few - the last woman I talked to said to keep trying but lawyers don't grow on trees. How do I word this in a way that makes it clear that I don't even know where to look? Also, keeping the petition length in mind, should I include qualities I'm looking for?

I was going to order either Influence or Command-Compel-Control but I don't know if that's appropriate.

Thanks!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 12, 2022 6:15 pm

Hello TrianaOrpheus,

You can petition for a willing and able lawyer who meets the following characteristics (then list what's needed like area of expertise, personality, etc.), and ask that they be brought to you in a manner in which you will recognize them. That last bit is important, as sometimes the right people do manifest but we fail to recognize them. I'm not suggesting this is true in your case, it is just one possibility.

I would order an Attraction candle for this, as you are trying to attract someone to help you with your case. To be sure, contact the church and ask them to confirm if this would be the right choice in your situation.

I would steer away from coercive elements like Commanding etc. as A/ you don't have an individual target to address, and B/ not everyone responds well to such forceful energy.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TrianaOrpheus
Newly Registered

Unread post by TrianaOrpheus » Fri May 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”