Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Hearts of stone in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop in Forestville, California.

This is our first week after re-opening to the public and we are very happy to see old customers again and meet new ones -- masks and hand sanitizer provided at the door -- and because we are short-staffed, we request that large parties call ahead so we can prepare. We will be working on filling mail orders, and the shop is a very small space, so let us help you from behind the counter rather than follow you down the narrow aisles. Also, we are hiring! Photo by catherine yronwode.

#hoodoospells #hoodoo #conjureoils #folkmagic #luckymojocurioco #WeAreHiring #spiritualsupplies

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:12 am

Hi, I decided to have a 3 candle run of come to me candles set by MISC, on the first candle right now and I noticed since having the candle lit my love interest has become distant/not communicating as much/takes longer to reply where as before he would communication a lot with me, is this a common thing that can happen with love workings? It’s interesting to me because this man has shared with me how traumatic his last relationship was, I’m kinda thinking maybe he’s feeling the work and taking a step back because maybe he’s afraid because he didn’t act this way with me beforehand. I know a reading would give me more detail on this but I’m more just curious at this point if this is a common thing that can happen with love work, especially since I’m having come to me done but he’s distancing himself.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:22 am

SugarLoveHoney,

It is not common in love work for the opposite to happen. The candle report, when completed will give you insight, as the candle burn will tell what is going on. It is possible he is feeling the work and resisting and that is why he is distant.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:27 am

Thank you for the reply JayDee,
What would you recommend to remove resistance? I was looking at conjureman Ali’s spell to remove resistance in a lover and have all the supplies to perform that spell, however while this man is the submissive type, I’m on the fence because it uses follow me boy oil and I’m afraid of overwhelming him because he’s quite the sensitive and emotional man and his past relationship he was in the woman was very controlling and manipulative towards him and I don’t want him to feel threatened by me or think I’m anything like his ex lover. How domineering is follow me boy?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am

SugarLoveHoney,

Follow Me Boy is a good choice to have him follow you and be enticed with you, I would also suggest adding Bewitching to the mix as well. Follow Me Boy will make him follow you like a puppy following his owner, it is not as dominating as say Do as I Say. It is a good love oil to use. I would work a skull candle to overcome resistance.

JayDee

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:29 am

Thanks for the advice JayDee, I actually have a skull candle on hand so I’ll definitely use that! Should I say things leaning towards “ you are unable to resist me” and “ you are safe to open your heart to me and pursue a relationship with me” type of thing? I have follow me boy oil but I don’t have bewitching oil on hand, would look me over oil or queen Elizabeth root oil be a good choice to replace bewitching oil?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 am

SugarLoveHoney,

I would dress the skull with the Follow Me Boy Oil, dust it with Deers Tonge herb and Tobacco for communication. I would carve your petition on the skull and burn the candle. As the candle burns burn Tobacco and blow the smoke in the face of the skull as you tell it what to think. The phrases should be " I love John Doe, I I want to be with John Doe, Im spending my time with John Doe". This is a phrase you would say over and over, be repetitive to get it on their mind. Look Me Over is a good oil to use in place of Bewitching, it has a different intention but does make the person look at you and Look Me Over gets you to look at you with interest of love.

IL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-DEE-LEAF
Deer's Tongue Leaves
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-TOB-LEAF
Tobacco, Black Candle
$5.00

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Fri May 06, 2022 6:52 am

Good morning, I am a bit confused about heating things up in the love spells using a candle. Did I read correctly that adding red pepper is a way of heating the spell up? If so, if using a glass-encased candle can I add the red pepper to it? What is the difference in using red pepper vs.ginger or is it any?

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 06, 2022 7:20 am

Howdy, Cbishop

Red pepper is generally used in Hooodoo to drive people away, jinx, and/or cross folk. While I have met one, maybe even two people, who have said they use Red Pepper to heat up love situation, I believe that it is an advent from other spiritual traditions and I, personally, wouldn't advise you to use it in a love spell when following Hoodoo tradition.

Ginger is great for this and so are Cubeb Berries.

Here's a link to them if you need to purchase:

https://www.herbmagic.com/ginger-root.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/cubebs.html
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 am

Thank you, Dr. Darensbourg

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 06, 2022 11:03 am

It was my pleasure. Glad to help
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 2:08 pm

Good evening, I hollowed the bottom out of a red skull candle, I put spikenard, sandalwood red chips, damiana leaf, lovage, catnip, target's hair, petition, and placed it on top of their picture. rubbed in do as I say oil, red fast luck and come to me oil. I have not lit it yet. Wanting to know is this ok and if there is anything else I need to do.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 09, 2022 2:35 pm

cbishop ,

Name the candle as the person like a baptism so it is attached to them, then pray over it. Burn it and pray, this is a love threat so I would read a section of Songs of Solomon each day as it burns, then speak to it as the person you are influencing, "I love Jane doe, I want Jane.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks, JayDee. Also before burning it can I use it like a poppet for a while?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 09, 2022 4:35 pm

cbishop ,

Absolutely! Figural candles can be a effigy just like a doll-baby or a poppet. Many use them this way as well. Speak to it like you are them, another traditional method is to blow tobacco smoke in the face as you work it to cause communication.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Thanks, JayDee, you are always on it. You are awesome.

mark1
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark1 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. A friend at Lucky Mojo suggested I post a question that I've been trying to get an answer to for a few years now and I hope someone here might be able to help me?

I'm a male who previously experienced what I'm about to describe with two different girlfriends (both are now ex-girlfriends). I was in a relationship with each of them for less than a year. During the time I was with each of them they spontaneously offered to dry off my feet with a towel after I came out of the shower, which I found odd. This only happened a single time with each of them. Both ladies were also very strong independent women which also did not fit their personalities. I would like to know if they did this with the intention of using this as some type of spell/ritual to get me to fall deeper in love with them?

I've dated different women throughout my life but this stands out for me as very peculiar. I had never asked for that or ever mentioned that I've ever wanted anyone to do that for me.

These are also 2 women who I strongly suspected may have cast some type of incantation or spell on me. When I dated these 2 different ladies and we were apart I would always feel very strong feelings of anxiety, feelings of loss, and missed being with them. I'd even go as far as saying my feelings felt so strong that it felt like I was grieving for someone and I'm not that type of person when it comes to dating. I recall feeling these feelings with both ladies within the first month of dating each one. Another thing both of them had in common when I dated them is that they always wanted to cook food for me and once again it's not something that I would ask them to do, they would frequently offer to make me food and I would eat their food.

Sorry it's a bit long but I wanted to explain so that you have an understanding why I'm asking for some type of answer.

Thank you.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 13, 2022 2:48 am

mark1,

It is very possible they did collect a personal concern or added something to your food to hoodoo you. I would suggest a reading by an AIRR member to get a reading on the situation. AIRR is now expanding with 31 members to choose from! You would also want to start with Uncrossing baths. I would use the 13 herb, 13 day spiritual bath.

13 herb, 13 day Spiritual Bath: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

JayDee

mark1
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark1 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Thank you JayDee, I'll look into this further through someone from the Association. I appreciate your help.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 13, 2022 4:33 pm

mark1,

You are very welcome! Please read through the profiles, you will see that some are expertise in love work and can support you in this journey.

Also remember that Lucky mojo sells products that can assist you as well, including: spell kits, oils, candles, herbs, books, incense, sachet powder, and in conjunction with MISC they do candle services. These are an asset!

Lucky Mojo Catalogue of products: https://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
MISC Candle Service: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

JayDee

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”