Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Lucky Mojo Candle and Vigil Light Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: General Lucky Mojo Candle and Vigil Light Questions and Answers

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:36 pm

Candles at Missionary Independent are blessed and dressed using the finest herbs and oils. Quality candle services are based on quality magical materials, handled with care, and sincerely petitioned and prayed over on your behalf. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:56 pm

We carry a complete line of vigil lights for hoodoo spellcasters, as well as astrological and planetary candles, and novena-type candles for devotees of Catholic, Jewish, and Hindu religious beliefs. Select what you want, and we will prepare, light, and watch over your candle according to your petition. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Catherine Yronwode.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:05 pm

Freshly labelled candles ready to be prepared for the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

Follow us on Instagram at @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:35 am

Candles for attraction, love, and romance on the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Nagasiva Yronwode.)

Follow us on Instagram at @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco

This page tells -- and shows -- you what we do:

HOW WE PREPARE, FIX, LIGHT, AND READ CANDLES FOR YOU AT CANDLEMINISTRY.COM
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html
nagasiva yronwode

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Fri May 13, 2022 6:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I've just received my Influence Vigil Light Candle and the scent is just lovely. However, I have a few questions regarding usage in accordance to my situation, grateful for any advice and insights :)

So I have chose no label for discreet work at home, hence I am not 100% sure with the procedures - done my research and I understand that I simply need to set a proper space, lit up the candle and be focused with my wish while it burns. Are there also anything I need to look out during the process please?

Another concern is, is there a specific rule on the duration in burning the candle if I really could not afford to let the candle burn out completely in one go?

Thank you so much in advance!

Agnes

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm

Howdy Eye_candies

Hopefully I could be of help to you:

1) I'm not too sure what you mean about anything you need to look out for. My gut tells me that you may be speaking of certain signs/omens etc you may observe while the candle is burning. If that's what you mean, the you will find the information on this thread of some use to you:

https://forum.luckymojo.com/post410718. ... ed#p410718

2) There aren't any rules about burning candles in parts however there are some common practices.

a) One thing you could do is use planetary/angel hours that correspond to the type of work you're doing. For example, for matters of influencing people are ruled by the Moon (planet) and Garbiel (archangel). You could consult a planetary calculator online that would tell you when those hours would be on whichever day.

b) You could burn them on certain days of the week (mon & friday for influence) for a certain time period, 15 - 20 min or an hour if you must. You can improvise with your schedule

c) This would be a sort of a "drawing" type influence so you could burn them when both hands of the clock are going upwards; for example, beginning at 6:30, the hands of the clock are going up instead of down.

Whatever you decide to do, one generally accepted "rule" is that you do not want to blow out the candle in between burns. Instead, you want to wet your finger tips and pinch it out, or you can snuff it out with a candle snuffer.

You can also order the Lucky Mojo Book Hoodoo Candle Magic which discusses your questions in details.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Thu May 19, 2022 5:10 pm

A huge thanks to you Dr Darensbourg for the very helpful information!

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 20, 2022 9:06 am

If you have an Alexa Echo, then you may be familiar with her "you're welcome" song when you tell her "thanks". Well, I'm singing that to you right now!

"You are very, very, oh so very, welcome!"

Haha
Happy Hoodoing!
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”