Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Rev James at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Rev James at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:45 pm

Rev James has joined the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworks (AIRR) and Hoodoo Psychics (HP, and this is the thread in which you can leave thanks and testimonials for him.

AIRR Tech Team Report 2/22/2022 Reverend James!

The AIRR Tech Team rallied 'round today to celebrate the acceptance of Reverend James as a new member of AIRR. A tarot card reader, astrologer, aromatherapist, and practitioner of both Appalachian folk magic and Chinese traditional fortune-telling, Reverend James serves clients with in-person and distance cleansings and altar work -- and he is taking clients for readings, consultations, and rootwork now! Reverend James wrote the basis for his page, provided the graphics, and helped with site-wide linking. Catherine Yronwode, Papa Newt, and Miss Michaele edited the text and graphics and also provided site-wide linking, with Mama Vergi as proofreader. Nagasiva Yronwode was a proofreader and created the graphic announcement. Check out our crisp new page on Reverend James, our newest AIRR member!

the Reverend James bio page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Reverend_James

We shall now move to social media, to share the the Reverend James bio page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

#psychic #psychicreading #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoospells #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells #spellcasting #fortunetelling #divination #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #readersandrootworkers #rootworkers
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, Rev James at AIRR and HP

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:03 pm

LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR 3/6/2022:
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour will be on the air at 3pm PT, 6pm ET with catherine yronwode, ConjureMan, and special guest Reverend James. We begin this Oracle Hour show with a tutorial on the topic of Chinese Fortune Telling and provide 90 minutes of free readings, free spells, and conjure consultations, giving listeners an education in African-American folk magic.

Tune in online to listen:
Chinese Fortune Telling with Cat Yronwode and ConjureMan
http://tobtr.com/12071856
Matthew 17:20 | HRCC Graduate #2148G | Member of AIRR and HP ext. 7777

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:04 pm

LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR 4/3/22:
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour will be on the air at 3pm PT, 6pm ET with catherine yronwode and ConjureMan. We begin this Oracle Hour show with a Tutorial on the topic of Astrological Good and Bad Days for 2022 and provide 90 minutes of free readings, free spells, and conjure consultations, giving listeners an education in African-American folk magic.

Tune in online to listen:
Chinese Fortune Telling (Part 2)
http://tobtr.com/12083296

HelloKatey
Newly Registered

Unread post by HelloKatey » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Thank you so much Rev James for the excellent detailed reading. It was great having your wisdom and insight on short term situations as well as more complicated concerns. You have been so patient and really helped me understand the details of my problems. You asked great questions and your insights were very accurate. Issues that have vexed me and caused me great worry have been greatly illuminated. Some of the reports that you had have already proven to have been the case when I got additional information. I look forward to doing some additional root work and laying some of these other issues to rest with your assistance. I got lucky finding you and am sending my friends. :)

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed May 04, 2022 10:37 am

Absolutely HelloKatey! Thank you for taking the time to leave a testimonial and reach out with updates! I'm thrilled that there has been positive movement, and we will strive to keep things going smoothly! I greatly appreciate your referrals!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri May 13, 2022 9:34 pm

Reverend James has joined Hoodoo Psychics!

Announcing a new member of the Hoodoo Psychics phone service: Reverend James! https://www.hoodoopsychics.com/reverend-james.html

He's studied multiple energy healing modalities, including Reiki, and incorporated them into his practice to further enhance his mission of helping others! Call Reverend James at 1-888-4-HOODOO extension 7777, and get a reading for $3.99 per minute!

#hoodoopsychics #hoodoospells #psychic #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #psychicreading #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoospells #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells #spellcasting #fortunetelling #divination #rootworkers
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”