Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Devil Figural Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
89bingo

Re: Devil Figural Candle Red Green Black Questions and Answers

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Hello Ms Aida !

I have been working on my green candles since late november 2015 now ( i did novenas couple of times , now i do 15-20 min a few times a week to keep the momentum ) - but the bill collections have been v v slow by the new biller .

Today only my husband was mentioning about given it to the Debt collectors as a last resort as we have to pay our debts too ,time is running out.
And today only the glass encased '' Pay me '' candle exploded on my altar with a bang .
It was burning very slowly in the morning ,after few hours it exploded loudly ,breaking the glass jar in half and wax strewn all over -but the flame suddenly started burning very big,bright ,high & literally on fire !!!

I'm confused this happened for the first time . I read all over LM it says its not a good sign .
My other thought is , since today morning only me & my husband ,both are very determined now to get back as much money as we can for months of unpaid hard work and after few hours this explosion -means we are thinking in the right direction to hand over accounts to debt collectors ( even though they keep 40 % !!) ,all the resistance will be blown away and at least some of our hard earned deserved money will be collected .

Is my thinking right or totally wrong ?

Where do i dispose off the scattered wax + glass pieces ( I will burn the remaining half candle everyday for 15 min ) - I'm assuming in my backyard ?
Do i need to do cleansing & protection ( i burnt St Michaels candle yesterday only - burn it every sunday ) . Do i need to do anything else ?

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

That is a very good question.

I will usually go with it not being a good sign on this type of work. And, not having seen what it actually looked like, it's hard to tell (please do not post pictures of it here).

But, once in while (and I mean: rarely), it can mean that resistance is broken. Just hard to tell.

I would recommend another PayMe Candle and see what happens. That would tell the entire story.

And, no, cleansing is not necessary for this type of work. You have worked with St Michael so, that is good protection

Disposal is found here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

The scattered wax is very thin film but with spots/patches - means the wax film is quite thin transparent kind with darker opaque spots all over ...its weird actually :roll: I have never seen a wax film like that !!

Can i do a blockbuster candle first followed by another pay me candle ?

Sincere Thanks & Regards !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

absolutely, YES!

GREAT idea!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

siena
Newly Registered

Unread post by siena » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:57 am

Hi, anyone can help me out about the "Green Devil Money Pay Back" spell ?
On the instruction it says :
1)after 7 days if the debtor haven't pay , light the candle one more night which is Saturday again & burn the name paper completely, but how about the candle ? Should I let the candle burn down completely too ? ( I did the spell once , I let the green devil candle burn down completely, Because the candle is big size , and it takes 2 days too finished burning , which means at the ninth day it burn finished .is that correct way to do it ? Or just stop at the eighth day whatever how much the candle left .)
2)After the spell any advice for depose Green Devil candle wax over- left ?
3)Anointing the candle with conjure oil , should I anoint the oil from wick down to bottom or from bottom up to the wick ,(like bring in the money that debtor owns me?)

pls pls someone help me out,than you very much

Siena

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, siena,

yes, the candle and paper are burned. And, yes, you are right: anoint from bottom to top

And here is the page for disposal or deployment (I would bury it in my front yard)

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the b=very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

siena
Newly Registered

Unread post by siena » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:40 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you very much for helping me .
One more quick one , because the candle size is big and if after 7 days I would need to burn it completed on the 8th day, it would take at least 2 days to burn the candle completely . And it would be on the 10th day that it burns completely, would that be ok?
Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello siena

If the candle actually takes that long to burn out then I think that is all right but in my experience on the seventh day as long as the candle is left to burn it will likley burn out completely. wishing you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 am

Hello LM forum members,

This is my first time burning a LM green devil figural candle.

Setting up this working, the intention was to burn the devil candle all at once, with helper lights around it. My intuition told me this candle would go quick. As the candle burned, near the waist of the devil, a hole opened up in this particular candle. Eventually, wax did run in and stabilize the wick, and fill the hole. Also, as this candle burned, it did go quickly because of the wick placement. It has flowed out around the helper candles and covered the herbs in a sort of swirling lava flow, and plenty of interesting ceromancy signs.

Is it common in this type of figural to see an internal hole, and fairly quick burn, or should i regard this as important signs?

Thanks,
BellaSolanae
"When you are going though Hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Hello BellaSolanae,

I've not experienced this phenomenon with suchDevil candles, so I suggest you give the energy of this spell time to manifest, to better understand whether that was a sign or not. If you do not see movement within about a month, I would consider burning another candle and keeping an eye on how it burns. It could have easily been a fluke of manufacturing or something similarly mundane. It's impossible to know here on the forum.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Here is a selection of such candles:

Devil Candle, Black

Use in Magic:
The Devil does not work alone; he sends his legions of little imps all around the world to make trouble and mischief for people as they throw jinxes, break things, and create fusses and fights wherever they are sent; use Devil's products to attract these infernal creatures.

Spell Methods:
Dress and fix figural candles with oils plus optional herbs or dusting sachets, and pray for your desires, add a written petition, photo, or seal; burn in a fire-safe place.

Product Details:
Black 8" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-DEBK
Devil Candle, Black
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html

Devil Candle, Green

Use in Magic:
The Devil does not work alone; he sends his legions of little imps all around the world to make trouble and mischief for people as they throw jinxes, break things, and create fusses and fights wherever they are sent; use Devil's products to attract these infernal creatures.

Spell Methods:
Dress and fix figural candles with oils plus optional herbs or dusting sachets, and pray for your desires, add a written petition, photo, or seal; burn in a fire-safe place.

Product Details:
Green 8" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-DEGR
Devil Candle, Green
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Devil Candle, Red

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Red 8" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-DERE
Devil Candle, Red
$5.50

HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:42 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thanks for your prompt reply. It seemed to be a manufacturing fluke to me as well, so will wait see how it manifests (or not).
-Winston Churchill

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello again,

I buried the remnants in the ground under a bush in the back yard. Seemed to be a good spot and disposal spot. We're at about a month past the end of the working.

If the working does not manifest soon, should I repeat the spell using a devil figural, or try another candle style? A seven knob vs. pinching out a figural over 7 days for a longer working?
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:30 pm

Hello BellaSolanae,

I find that if you don't get results from the spell, it's a good idea to get a reading to find out what is happening with your target. That way, you reader can advise you on anything that may have changed, and prescribed course of action that takes the guesswork out of it for you.

You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena :)
-Winston Churchill

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:52 am

Devil Figural Candle with Wings, Black 9"

Use in Magic:

Spell Methods:

Product Details:
Black 9 1/2" Figural Candle

CAN-FIG-DEWI
Devil Figural Candle with Wings, Black 9"
$13.75

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

mysticyas
Newly Registered

Unread post by mysticyas » Thu May 12, 2022 5:08 am

I want to start the Green Devil Money Spell on Saturday, but though I've ordered the figural candle from Lucky Mojo, it will not be despatched for a while. In the meantime till I receive the figural Green devil candle, can I use a devil candle which is just the head of the devil ? Will it be effective or does one need ONLY the figural candle for this spell to work ? Many thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 12, 2022 9:10 am

Hello mysticyas,

You can use the candle you have available to you while you wait for your order from Lucky Mojo. Whether it would be effective or not is impossible to predict. It would just give you a chance to get your petition out to spirit sooner rather than later, and that can be a good thing.

Once you receive your green devil candle, I would repeat the spell to ensure you are giving yourself the best chance of success. I can only vouch for the quality of Lucky Mojo products, not for those purchased elsewhere, so suggest you perform the spell again.

crystalangel

Unread post by crystalangel » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:58 pm

Hallo
Could you please advise me how can I use black devil to send curse or derstroy somebody.
Generally, I have used in the past red devil candle to attract a man, for sex love ect and the results were FANTASTIC every single time, so I like devil candles a lot.

Also, should I use smoke of cigarete to the black devil candle, as we use it for the skull candle or not?

Christopher No Saint
HRCC Student

Unread post by Christopher No Saint » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:39 pm

Hi crystalangel,

You can use the figure candle as a doll, you can either carve the name of the person from head to heel along the spine, downward, baptize it, and use condition oil of choice, then burn it, or put it box/jar, dispose either in a river to make them go away, or in a graveyard.

Another method it is take a picture of the person, write their name 3 times, then turn and write your wish. Carve out the spine of the fold in your petition, so it fits, you can add licorice root, then taking a black chime candle seal it back up. You can then put your oils or powders on the candle, either burn it or put in box/jar.

You can use Black Arts oil to call on devils to plague the person. Cover with Dark Arts oil call on demon of choice, and leave the devil on the person property where they will cross over it. DO NOT use your personal concerns with Black Arts Oil. You do not want to enter a contract with the Devil, just ask what it naturally there to help you out.

The Devil candle helps bring out sins or punish those who have sinned.

I like Damnation Oil, Devil Oil, Crossing, Destruction, Inflammatory, and Revenge.

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-black-arts.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-devils.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-damnation.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-destruction.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammat ... usion.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-revenge.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html

Best of luck

Christopher
HRCC Student #2250

crystalangel

Unread post by crystalangel » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:54 pm

Wow!!! So nice and useful info!!!

Thank you so much Christopher!
It is very diffucult for me to leave the devil inside their property because they are far away from my city...but I could easily put it on graveyard, even better inside the grave...in my country' 's traditional spells , we use graves and graveyards a lot! I think it will be fine, what do you think.

Also, can you please be more specific (may be with an example) about the use of personal concerns with Black Arts oil and the contract with the devil? I didnt really understand what you mean

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:07 am

crystalangel,

Bury it in a cemetery is a traditional method of deployment in Hoodoo as well for baneful work.

He was warning you not to add your personal concerns to the work meaning do not add your hair, your saliva, your body elements to the candle. When doing work like this you should take a spiritual bath to cleanse after the work, and of course wear protection. I suggest Hyssop to cleanse and Fiery Wall of Protection.

You can read more about cleansing on this forum thread: https://forum.luckymojo.com/general-que ... 30780.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

crystalangel

Unread post by crystalangel » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:21 pm

JayDee thanks a lot for your answer and your advice!!!
Very useful!😊

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”