Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: Fire of Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:37 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for October 22, 2021, and we want to give you the gift of Love!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 1 love-inspiring spiritual supply prize to keep the romance alive in your life. This week's prize is our magnificent "7 Circles of Pleasure Love Oil Giveaway." Included in this package are:
* Adam and Eve Oil: Adam and Eve symbolize a couple whose fitness for one another is primal and God-given; the formula is employed in conjure for love-drawing and finding one's perfect mate;
* Come To Me Oil: Come To Me is believed by many to have unique power to cause a member of the opposite sex to draw closer, closer, closer -- until you are in each other's arms;
* Dixie Love Oil: From the old-time South comes a formula known as Dixie Love, made with the genuine Southern John Root, a powerfully strong curio known to many as Dixie John, Beth Root or Birth Root, which was used by the Indians for its medical help to women; to aid romance, marriage, and love within the Family; and to bless the home with children;
* Kiss Me Now Oil: The sweet scent of Kiss Me Now! is said to rapidly bring about a hook-up or sexual affair, and to increase sexual desire within a marriage;
* Fire of Love Oil: Use Fire of Love for passionate desire; as a flame burns, so does love burn;
* Love Me Oil: Love Me is an occult formula designed to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love; it is said to draw passionate love from a specific party and is rarely, if ever, used for casual hook-ups;
and
* Marriage Oil: Marriage spiritual supplies are popular with persons wishes to foster and aid the romantic and loving aspects of a long-term relationship.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

https://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select ONE winner at random, announce their name here, and ask them to message the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page with their mailing address, so we can send them their FREE 7 Circles of Pleasure Love Oil products.

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

ksantero22
Newly Registered

Unread post by ksantero22 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:31 pm

hi,

I need to know how to apply fire of love oil in a situation where i ‘rekindle the flame’ with my gay male lover. our physical intimacy has reduced greatly. he hasnt touched me in months , am i going about this the right way? can this help my situation and if yes how would i tweek it to suit my needs? is fire of love just for heterosexual endeavors? pls help…

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:30 am

ksantero22,

Lucky Mojo products can be used for homosexual love as well. You can adapt any love spell to a homosexual love spell by changing the figural candle, or adding and item to it. Such as using lodestones to draw love, one would request two male or female stones depending on the work.

Fire of love oil can be added on two naked Adam or Eve candles prepared as each partner, dust them with Fire of Love sachet powder, mix the sachet powder with the Love Herb Mix, make a circle around the candles. Burn the candles for 7 days, about 15 mins each day as you pray and then speak how passionate the love is among the two of you. When done bury the candle parts in the yard, take some of the powder and herb mix, add it to a mojo bag with hair or semen of the partner.

You can also order a custom oil blend, called a Church Blend of Lucky Mojo oils which you can add Fire of Love, Lavender Love Drops, Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Boy. Then use this blend to work on candles, dress on your body etc.

You can also mix the bath crystals into the laundry of your bedding, this can help increase the passion and love making in the bed.

Church Blends: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
Adam Candles:https://www.luckymojo.com/adamcandle.html
Love Herb Mix:https://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”