Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

B1922
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by B1922 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Thanks JayDee, is there a particular candle I should obtain? Additionally how long and often should I burn it?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:49 pm

B1922,

The candle set at the church is a 7 day candle, it will burn about that long. If you order them for yourself and burn them at home its a similar time burn. The honey Jar you also burn candles on them each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I would burn a 7 day candle each week until he returns. Another great product to add to it is Return to Me.

Return to Me:https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Vigil (7 day) Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

Since you see him often, you can wear the oils on your body, touch him with them, also the sachet powder dust it on any papers he may touch to get it on him, this is called contact magic.
Sachet Powders: https://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

G3NESIS

Unread post by G3NESIS » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:29 am

Hello everybody! I'm glad to have found this amazing forum and will hopefully remain here for a good while :D

I am in the process of ordering a bunch of stuff from the website as we're lacking similar supplies in Scandinavia (Sweden). I have been doing some spell work on my ex/baby mother with whom I had a 6-7 year-long relationship. We broke up about three years ago when we grew apart and she was being distant, leaving me to "find herself". After a couple of months of dating, she met this guy that she's still together with to this day. I had some problems in my past when it came to substance abuse (mainly Marijuana) and was naive to how relationships and personal relationships work. Since then I have grown a lot as a person, It took me a solid 1-2 years to get over her and the trauma that was caused by her sudden family breaking, and I have since gathered myself and grown exponentially as a person. I've always been fascinated by occult practices and have studied this topic since I was a teenager, been actively performing ceremonial workings for the past couple of years, leading me to this point in my very late twenties. I have not been able to find anybody that fits me and even if I consciously do not think about her in that fashion, my dreams tell me otherwise, I keep dreaming about us reuniting and living the "happy family life". My daughter naturally also still wants us to be together and family gatherings for her birthday are always special, we share the parenting responsibility fifty-fifty and are in close communication.

In my heart, I believe she is my soul-mate (if that even exists) and when looking at my daughter, I know that she deserves for us to be together. My daughter is the most amazing thing that happened to me, and I know that it was meant to be for us.

I've since two months ago taken it upon myself to try and get us back together and performed a basic honey jar spell and another binding spell, using black and red thread together with sympathetic links to us both. I've noticed a change in her behavior and she has sweetened up a lot towards me in general, giving me pictures from my daughter's childhood (which she before claimed she didn't have) to me, just as an example.

She is in a relationship that seems to be "ok" and I would rather not forcefully break them apart as he seems to be a good person in general, would not want her to break up and get somebody worse for my daughter in case she did not come back to me...

1) I was thinking of purchasing the reconciliation spell and would like to know if you deem it to be the right one for my specific situation?

2) Any tips and tricks regarding my situation?

3) What products do you recommend?

4) How long will the shipping approximately take for it to arrive in Sweden? ( I understand it's Christmas and so forth but just a rough estimate so that I could plan ahead)

Thank you for reading, and sorry if it was a bit long <3

Genesis

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Hello, G3NESIS --

1) Reconciliation is used to restore both friendships and love affairs, so it could be right for you.

2) My first tip is that you buy Deacon Millett's book, "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation spells. It is only $9.00 and contains dozens of great spells. My second tip is to clarify what you really want. Your story was long. Can you boil down your petition down to 200 characters?

3) Reconciliation, Balm of Giled Buds, cloves (matched pairs of those, for friendship.

4) Sorry -- i have no idea how long shipping will take to Sweden. Things are pretty messed up right now due to the holiday season.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

G3NESIS

Unread post by G3NESIS » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:46 am

First of all, thank you very much for responding, appreciate your input!

I'll make sure to order me Deacon Millet's book, sounds like a true bargain considering the information therein :) I'll put in an order for the Reconciliation spell and products, and hope it comes hastily.

I agree that my story was long and a bit confusing perhaps.

1) My petition would be;

I want my family to be reunited again, and to have a romantic relationship with my ex. I want her to love me and rekindle that inner flame that was with us for the first couple of years of our relationship. I do not want my daughter to be harmed or caught in the magickal crossfire that may occur. I want her to leave her current relationship and abolish all contact with her current boyfriend. So mote it be.

2) I've been considering the useof an "Intranquil" spirit to do my bidding, but I'm afraid that it could possibly affect my daughter, either directly or indirectly. I perform daily protection rituals and I'm not afraid of any "self attachments", as I'm sure that I would be able to uncross any such scenarios. I'm more concerned for my daughter that is.Would you recommend me going that route or do you think that the reconciliation route is a better option?

Thank you, once again <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:00 pm

G3NESIS,

1) Your petition is actually a command ("i want"), not a petition ("Dear God / Saint /Universe), please help"). You are also trying to write TWO commands in one, and they do not go together. In my experience, a good prayer, command, or petition, can be reduced to about 200 characters. Use an online word-counter tool.

Dear Lord, please reunite my family, and renew my romantic relationship with my ex. May she love me as before and may we rekindle that inner flame we once shared. So mote it be.
-- 178 words, which leaves room for the full name.

May divine angels protect my daughter from any magickal crossfire. For her happiness, may she leave her current relationship and abolish all contact with her current boyfriend. So mote it be.
-- 191 words

For an entire thread on petitions, name papers, and prayer papers, see:

Petition Papers and Name Papers Questions and Answers
https://forum.luckymojo.com/petition-pa ... 21039.html

2) I do not recommend working with the Intranquil Spirit in any case that involves love, reunion, return, or reconciliation. It is a spell of vengeance.
catherine yronwode

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 am

Draw your lost love back into your life!

Reconciliation Spell Kit

Use in Magic:
Have you and someone had a foolish quarrel? Has an enemy jinxed your romance? Try Reconciliation to forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups; to repair friendships; to restore love affairs; and to renew peace in the family and harmony in the home.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo spell kits are the perfect introduction to folk magic for those who want to follow established methods; you will receive all of the ingredients needed to perform a full job of work, plus complete instructions for use.

Product Details:

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$65.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

clamchowersoup

Unread post by clamchowersoup » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:25 pm

So I’d like to do a couple things!

1) The main thing is that I want my ex-lover to return to me. He’s really in his head about things from our past and having reacted the way he did where he called everything off between us after a year. According to him some things his parents said about me and us (they never met me and we’re long distance and one day we had a disagreement [a few days before we met up for three days] about him meeting my dysfunctional & abusive family & coming up to my door so he included his parents in on everything and ended up doing what they said which was not coming to see me or being with me anymore) are circulating in his mind and he’s essentially obsessing over wherever negative things his family said. He also talked about not feeling romantic towards me anymore or wanting to be present so I want those feelings restored and strong.I want him to get out of his head and completely forget anything negative or doubtful about us and our incident. I want him to come forward and confess he’s never lost his love and wants us to try for real this time and give us a go.

2) The second thing comes into play now. I want to do a banishment or cord cutting between him and his family. He has a strong attachment to his mom and his parents have heavy influence on him that I want completely gone. I want the cord between his mom and him to be cut to the point he resents her and despises her. He always has screaming matches with his fam when it comes to girls he loves and they always disapprove of the girls and he had to defend them. I need bonds severed and trust broken and influence flat. His mom especially more than any other family member.

3) The third thing is a mix from both parts above but I want him head over heels for me and realizing how much I mean to him. He’s with someone much longer distance than me and things are a bit rocky with them. I want him to see our relationship in comparison and realize and fully accept that I am much better and I don’t treat him how awful she treats him. I want him to have a great Epiphany that I am the only one for him and his life is only miserable now because he tried cutting me off and leaving me. I want him to speak up and give us another go in love and to say to me that he was faking lost feelings this entire time and he was just in his head and influenced by others but he knows in his heart that we are meant to be still.

4) As far as physical materials: I have incense for the solar, root, and heart chakra. I have a poppet. A cotton box obsession spell and a honey jar I made for him previously. I have cotton balls. I have reconciliation & dream of me oil. I also have candles of several colors.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:46 pm

clamchowersoup --

I hear your request for spell help, but let's break it down here:

1) You want your ex to return to you. Good. You are in the right thread for spells that are designed for that outcome. I'd suggest you start by reading this thread from the beginning because there are quite a few spells here and no point in repeating them. Also try this free web page:

Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

2) This is a type of separation, banishment, or break up spell. It is not covered in this thread, but you can read ore about such spells and ask questions about them here, in the dedicated forum thread on the topic:

Spells to Hot Foot or Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives, Evil In-Laws
https://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-h ... -t678.html

Also, there is a free lucky Mojo web page on the topic here:

Break-Up Spiritual Supplies
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

3) Here's the forum thread for your third question, and you will find spells in it if you star treading from page 1:

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time
https://forum.luckymojo.com/break-up-an ... -t228.html

4) As for the products you named, based on their names, some of them are not Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, so we cannot tell you how to work with them. We suggest you contact the maker(s). This forum is for Lucky Mojo customers, to help them with the use of Lucky Mojo conjure products.
catherine yronwode

Riddim Spice
HRCC Student

Unread post by Riddim Spice » Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:35 pm

I bought a come to me empty bottle on Lucky Mojo, and I wanted to put it to work. Can I use double luck perfume and come to me sachet powder and incense to complete the spell or do I need more than just the photo of the subject?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:02 am

Riddim Spice ,

Is the purpose to Reconcile with an ex? Double Luck can be used to increase ones luck in both love or money. How would you add the sachet powder? Yes the incense is a great idea.

Personal concerns have a varying level of use based on the item. If you have something more personal I would use that, if not, use a photo.

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:26 pm

what would you suggest to get ex back we have 2 kids and still live together iv tried other spells but no results tried honey jar but not worked..
she is basically still holding onto the past and won't let go and see that things will be different and better. iv tried healing and forgiveness spell but not seen results with that with the either

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:11 pm

thrivingaries,

Based on your feedback, I would suggest a reading by an AIRR member to see if something else is going on, since you have done several types of works most often suggested for your situation.

How to change a persons mind and doing some with love, I would work a skull candle with Reconciliation, Clarity, Return to Me. Dust the mouth with Deers Tongue Herb, make sure the eyes are open and clear to see (nothing blocking them), add Balm of Gilead Buds for reconciliation.

Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Clarity: https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Return to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Deers Tongue Herb: https://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
Balm of Gilead Buds: https://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
AIRR:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Hoodoo Psychics: https://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:01 pm

so I got all the stuff suggested just waiting on deers tongue herb iv added other herbs like sugar cinnamon lemon balm, lavender to calm her as she still abit angry and a few others that are connected to my intention...
I need help with petition the petition type I am doing is writing her name 3 times then turning then my name 3 times then the petition around it in a circle (if there is a better one let me know pls)
my intention is for her to
1. let go of the past
2. forgive me
3. and get back with me

how can I shorten this into a petition for this skull spell

thanks

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:48 pm

thrivingaries,

Lemon Balm is a cleansing herb, it also is used to clear bad luck in love to bring a new lover. Cinnamon and Ginger are both used to heat up love affairs, Lavender is known to calm, and is a flower often used in homosexual love, or as a love herb to bring peace to a relationship. If she is mad I strongly suggest Balm of Gilead Buds, known to help restore from hardship, fighting and to bring forgiveness.

A petition is a statement of purpose, a name paper is often written in a style that names interact, though they can be combined. The issue with the style you want is it limits what you can write. Normally when you circle a paper it is written in a format that is repetitive and easy to reproduce with them touching.

A petition option could be: " I forgive John Doe of past hurts and am now ready to love him and be with him as my faithful loving partner".

You are doing a skull candle, generally the petition is linked to their thoughts, how they think, you could also write out statements and repeat them over the candle such as " I love john Doe, I forgive John Doe, I am in love with John Doe, Im spending my life with John Doe".

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:52 pm

okay will just use what you suggested..

so with the petition for this I could just write it out like you just put without doing it in any special way like crossing names etc just write it down kinda like a affirmation?

thanks alot

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:35 am

thrivingaries ,

Yes exactly, Miss Cat wrote a great book on this topic: https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:11 am

ok thanks I got a reading and now it makes sense I will still do this spell but I feel a healing one needs doing first. I will explain briefly as its long but will note key points on the reading to see what I could do to sort this had I known could of done this ages ago.

so
- she is struggling alot with processing emotions.
- she had a miscarriage this is the main reason we broke up because of how I was because of finances and with already having 2 and not in a position to have another and just was in panic and survival mode and said things and acted in a way which I shouldn't. iv done everything mundanely to sort things and show am sorry we are better than things was but not fully there yet and these emotions/ hurt she is having is the obstacle.

- the misscarage trauma kickstarted past traumas of loss and being abandoned for example losing her nana and her step dad and her real dad left her when she was younger and started another family. that is why she is pushing me away even tho deep down she doesn't want to lose me.

so its not just me its other things that she is taking out on me. but it all in category of emotions/hurt need something to help with healing or clearing of this.

- she said she is not being honest with how she feels (as recently she been acting like she not bothered about us or me and just acting somewhat cold)

as she doesn't want to lose me but is testing me in a way some times to see if I will leave but really is hiding that she want me and doesn't wanna lose me but she expects to be abandoned.as she has been in the past.

- atm she is closed off and somewhat numb. (might try another honey jar or (maybe replace with sugar as works quicker or do both but do it like it says on this site I did mine differently i followed a YouTube vid

so what could I do to tackle this overall prob need some kind of healing spell to help with her emotions as she is struggling with her emotions and the hurt. helping her to let go and heal. maybe a skull spell for healing ? then doing the other reconciliation one after ? iv got the stuff for the other one you suggested so can do it anytime.

thanks alot for reading let me know what you think would be best so I can get started asap.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:38 pm

thrivingaries,

The idea that a honey jar is slow work is not true, this is an internet story not true hoodoo. In fact a jar can work quickly, some may work slower, it is more to do with if you are doing the right work for the right situation. If a honey jar is not producing results, I would empty it out, take the new information and make a new petition and start over. If this jar does not work for you then move on from honey jars. I would think a sugar jar, which is in the same class of work would produce the same results. Unfortunately we cannot comment on a youtube persons perception or work, how it works is best addressed to them.

In a situation with past hurts, hardships, struggles, I would suggest using Healing oil with Blessing oil to heal and open paths to being peace to the person. I would add Crucible of Courage oil to increase her courage to move forward. This, I would start with a figural candle dress it with the oils, then dust it with healing powder, circle it with healing herbs. I would also use Balm of Gilead Buds which helps restore feelings from the past.

Skulls are a great way to heal a person with emotional past hurts. Dress it with the same blend and pray over it, then speak to it as though you are her.

Healing: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html
Blessing: https://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:46 pm

okay thanks will do this then. to confirm am I using a white candle for the skull and figure candle ? and what healing herbs would you recommend ? of got balm of Gilead buds now aswell.

also lastly sorry aha... what petition for the honey jar would you recommend for this situation? can't think of one as there so many things healing, get back with me, let go of the past, forgive me etc etc if it was you what petition would you use ? gone do it new moon coming

thanks alot I appreciate your help

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:17 am

thrivingaries,

Yes you would use a figural candle Adam for male Eve for female, baptize it and cleanse it, this is like using a doll-baby to heal the person. The skull would be used to influence their thoughts, getting into their mind.

I would do different workings to address the many different needs. For example the skull is to influence her thoughts and help heal, the figural candle is to heal and remove hurts from her. The honey jar is to foster forgiveness and trust, return her to love you. I would make the paper based on Miss Cats instructions. Where you have the names cross one another in an X then incircle it with a statement like forgive me return to me love me. Do this in a circle around the names without lifting the pen off the paper so it would be a continual of forgivemereturntomeloveme till the words touch, do not dot an i or cross a t just write it in script all the way around.

Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

JayDee

thrivingaries

Unread post by thrivingaries » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

perfect thank you will update with results thanks alot

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”