Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Casting for Civil Law Contracts Small Claims Tort Law Debts Bankruptcy

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell Casting for Civil Law Contracts Small Claims Tort Law Debts Bankruptcy

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:39 am

reinbow,

I am very sorry to hear about the rape and the legal issues this is causing in your life. I would work with court case products to get the most support from the judge, a jury, lawyers in the case. You would also add money products such as money drawing and pay me products to get the rightfully deserved money. You may also want to consider going after him separately in civil court after the trial court for damages.

Court Case: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Money Drawing: https://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Lucky Mojo Pay Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Re: Spell Casting for Civil Law Contracts Small Claims Tort Law Debts Bankruptcy

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:42 pm

reinbow,

I do not know where you live (and you don't have to post it), but look for the Victim Compensation Board or Victim's Assistance near you. They should cover everything from therapy to medical to even relocation.

I hope that helps.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:04 pm

Hello Everyone,
Five years ago, upon returning from a trip to Cuba my husband's home had two enormous floods from broken pipes. We have since been in a law suit with the insurance company regarding providing funding to make repairs and to replace expensive antiques.

Our lawyer bailed out on us by changing law firms before the case could go to trial.

To make a long story short we will soon have a court hearing and it does not look good for us.

The judge threw out our claim and now the insurance company has the right to sue us. We've had trouble finding a lawyer that can help.

Also around the same time of the floods the house almost caught fire but I noted something burning and we put it out.

Since the flood we have not been able to live in the house.

I think something strange is going on with the house.

Can you please advise me on how to turn this around. I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Violet29

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:33 pm

Hello, violet29 --

How horrible that you lost so much and are unable to live in the house now.

I am not an expert in court cases, but I have been a member of this forum long enough to have picked up some good ideas from other members, so here goes --

From personal experience that happened to one of my friends, I believe that unless you had the antiques insured at their actual value as antiques, you will only be able to get replacement value as average-quality new furniture. It is an expensive lesson to learn this. There is really no help for it though, and the insurance company has an obligation to its shareholders to guard against fraudulent claims. Paying extra for the insurance on antiques is expensive, and it is too late now for you to go back in time and get that insurance, no matter who your lawyer is. Of course, if you did have the antiques appraised and insured as such and kept updated photographic records proving that they were in your home in damaged condition after the floods, then you should not have a problem claiming their actual value.

Also just telling what I know from experiences of my friends, but 5 years is a very long time for such a suit. Usually insurance company policy is to hold out for 2 or 3 years. No insurance company should keep you out of the house for 5 years.

So, speaking magically, my suggestion is to gather together all of your paperwork, and to print out documents and photos that are digital. Put them in a folder, and on the cover of the folder, paste down the company logo of the insurance company, and around it write commands such as "honor your promise - pay my claim - do right - make me whole" or whatever you feel. You can call upon the goddess or god of your religion for help as well.

Dust the back of every piece of paper and the cover of the folder with powdered court case root (galangal), powdered tobacco snuff, and powdered deer's tongue herb. You could also use Court Case Sachet Powder, or blend the herb powders into the sachet.

As you dust the back of each paper, pray for speedy results in your favor.

Light a candle on top of the folder, a brown candle is best, every night for 9 nights. Most court case spells are done for 9 days or 9 nights. Have the candle in a stand so it can't catch the folder on fire. It can be a chime candle. If it drips wax onto the folder, that's okay. Pray over the candle light and ask your new lawyer to be a help to you.

To find out if something is "off" about the house, get a reading from a good psychic. A map dowser or photo-psychometrist is a good choice.

You didn't say what prevents you living there unless it is waiting for a settlement so you can make repairs, but the longer you stay away, the worse the house's condition will become. There is a lot of Q and A at this forum about uncrossing and cleansing jinxed and hexed houses and properties. You will be able to ask about that end of things in those threads.

You can sign up with a reader at AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Hoodoo Psychics: https://www.hoodoopsychics.com
Court Case Products: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

May you be blessed.

I hope
coastwitch

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:50 am

Good day coastwitch,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful and detailed response. You’re right about five years being too long to settle a claim and I do suspect that there’s something negative in the house. We don’t live there because the house is in disrepair. The judge took the side of the insurance company so we may see a tiny fraction of what it takes to fix the house or nothing at all. We just hired a lawyer who hates insurance companies and he believes we are in a dire situation but he will do his best to at least keep us from being sued by them. I will do my best to follow your recommendations of having a reading and using LM products for prayer and cleansing. Again thank you for your benevolent advice.

Best,
Violet29

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:53 am

Hi everyone.

I have a small claims case. The company had a huge class action case they settled and by suing them myself, I get much more than if I accepted the small pittance by being part of the class. I am mentioning that because I had to remove myself as a part of that class action and after I did that, one of the attorneys who represented the class contacted me to negotiate with the company on my behalf (for free).

Up until about 2 weeks ago, she was corresponding with me regularly. She asked for certain paperwork and I sent it to her. I haven't heard from her since in spite of calling her, leaving voicemails, and sending her emails. The case has since been postponed again (this is the second time).

Right now I don't have the funds to get any candles lit, but I do have quite a collection of Lucky Mojo oils.

Any suggestions to either get her to finish the job or to get them to settle directly with me?

Thank you.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 am

MrsSchaeffer2020 ,

If you have brown candles at home, dress them with Court Case oil as you pray for a settlement. You can also do a skull candle to get the lawyer to respond to you. A honey Jar is another great way to influence the lawyer and even the business to settle with you.

Court Case: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”