Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Mental Illness Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Bipolar-Schizophrenia

mae51

Re: Spells For Mental Illness Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Bipolar-Schizophrenia

Unread post by mae51 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you so much for responding and for your suggestions, Sisterjean.

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Update on my eldest- mentally disturbed step-daughter, 54 years old.

She lost her home to foreclosure & got locked out....called a locksmith...showed them her driver license with the address and had them change the locks...was squatting in the house until the new owner found her. He called police and had her arrested.

She called her sister to pick her up...stayed with her until she started hearing the voices again. They got into a physical altercation, her sister called police. They took her to hospital on a 51/50. From there she is now currently in a shelter.

Her sister is afraid of her and I am definitely afraid of her. When I first heard that she was in the hospital, that was the first time in months that I was able to get a good nights sleep. She still calls and leaves the craziest voicemails.

My oldest step-granddaughter says I'm being petty and that I am making this to be about me. Well I have dealt with this insane situation all by myself for almost 3 years now and I'm tired and I just want it to end.

The new owner of the house contacted me through a friend and said he will box all of the eldest stepdaughters belongings that's still in the house and delver it to wherever we want. so he loads some of the items into my car. I took them home and contacted my other stepdaughter. She suddenly decided she no longer wanted to be involved and wanted no part of it or her sister anymore. But asked me to hold on to the one box that contained items that belonged to her. Wow! so here I am again literally holding the bag...trying to help out.

So I called the new owner to return the boxes. During that time I started feeling a sense of confusion, uneasiness, panic, restlessness, lots of negative energy and not able to sleep. So I moved the boxes to my garage and sprayed everywhere with a mixture of chinese wash and peace water that I had on hand until I could get those boxes off my property the next couple of days later.

I do not want to be in contact with or want the eldest stepdaughter around me at all anymore. Just the thought of her makes me nervous.

As for the other daughter and her daughters......Wow...I just don't know....

mae51

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, mae51,

That's just terrible

I am so sorry that you're going through this. And I could almost feel the confusion and anxiety when you were describing it to us.

PLESE stay protected and, if you must, contact an attorney. You must take care of yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:41 pm

mae51,

First, you used term 5150 and some folks may not understand that. 5150 is the California State statute that allows police clinicians to assess whether people are a danger to themselves or others due to a mental illness that has rendered them incapable of making their own medical treatment decisions and to place them in an involuntary psych hold for further evaluation and treatment. The fact that your elder stepdaughter was 5150ed is significant to a Californian like me but might be overlooked by Forum moderators not aware of California law.

I believe that the boxes you accepted that had been in the possession of the mentally ill elder step-daughter were somehow "contaminated" with the unclean spirit that is also causing her auditory hallucinations. Returning all the boxes of her things to the new owner of the home she lost is the right move. Bathe and cleanse yourself as well.

Then get the one box of the younger step-daughter's things back to her. Just take them too her, leave them for her, mail them too her -- however you can get them to her. That settles your business with her. Again, bathe and cleanse.

When you are certain that all of the bad vibes and unclean spirit are out of your house, i want you to do a FieryWall of Protection Spell, as previously noted by Sister Jean. The Fiery Wall of Protection spell is described here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then write out a copy of Psalms 91 in your own handwriting and place it by your bed so that you can sleep easier at night.

Finally, i would like you to prepare a tea or bath for personal courage and strength. Include in it Grains of Paradise, Yarrow, Cardamom, and whatever tea you normally like to drink, including Green Tea or Black Tea. Sweeten it with crystalized Ginger -- one slice -- and eat the Ginger as you drink the tea.

Make sure you have functioning security cameras and, if necessary, get a permanent restraining order to prevent her coming around.

If you wish to pray for her -- after all, you helped raise her for many years -- i would recommend asking God to remove the afflictions of mental illness and alcohol addiction from her

And for yourself:

Joshua 1:9 -- Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

and

Philippians 4:6-7 -- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:58 am

Thank you for your response Miss Aida. I genuinely felt your concern and I appreciate it. It means a lot. Does it make sense if I say, somehow it gives me strength?

Miss Cat, thank you so much for your response and suggestions. You give me hope and courage. I am so glad you know about the 51/50 - 72 hour hold. I'm just learning. also while she was in the facility the clinician contacted me and after our conversation the "team" placed her on a "14-day hold" which extended her time there. She was diagnosed as "Paranoid Schizophrenic". I don't know what shelter she is currently in or where it is located but I understand she can come and go as she pleases. She has called me once since she's been out ( voice mail) and she has called her sister. I received a text this am that she has contacted a mutual friend yesterday via voicemail and said "hi, it's me...just reaching out". He wants nothing to do with her.
Miss Cat, I texted my youngest step-D this am and told her I was bringing her box to her tomorrow.
I have some hyssop on hand so I will use that when I return home. I will be placing my LM order for the FWP kit and a few other items. I just want my life back. Again, thank you all so much. I will keep you posted.

mae51

Constance719

Unread post by Constance719 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi All :)

I've been gradually experiencing panic attacks and anxiety while driving (most especially the highways and multiple-lane roads), for about a year now, the worst episode being in March of this year. This also extended to when I was walking to cross streets, taking the escalators, and being on balconies. It has decreased somewhat, where I have started to develop coping strategies. I also started seeing a therapist. But I barely drive now and would like to resume as it's one of my favorite things to do and so I'll be able to pursue work opportunities. For the most part I am bound to think that this is a "me" thing as there are no other signs to suggest that it could be anything else. So, I'm wanting to do a simple tea light candle spell. The moon is waning now and it feels like a good time. My question is if there is any spell/oil/process in particular that you all could recommend or advise that I include? I was thinking about using a pencil to write my intention on a piece of brown paper bag, folding it and putting it in the tin under the candle, perhaps anointing the candle with a little oil, and once it burns, burying it. I've only done candle work one other time with a seven day, so I am looking for a little insight as to what kind of working will be most effective.

Thank You everybody :*

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, blessedb333 ,

Wow, what a war you are going through. I am so very sorry.

During the waning moon, you would want to use banishing products to banish the anxiety attacks.

www.luckymojo.com/banisihng.html

I would do this on black candles

also, an ammonia jar spell could help tremendously:

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-ammonia

And here is a page on how to use oils:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

When the moon is in waxing, you can use Crucible of Courage:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I pray that all works out for you and that you conquer this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Constance719

Unread post by Constance719 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Thank You so much Miss Aida. Your words mean so much to me. I just purchased the Crucible of Courage Oil and the Buffalo Ammonia. I will keep you updated on my progress. :*

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Hey I was wondering how can I get rid of my anxiety depression and insomnia for good I had this for two years and I also want to stop taking the meds I was thinking about healing deliverance John the conquer and cast off evil oil how does this sound please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

I am sorry that you are going through this

It looks like you are purchasing this outside of Lucky Mojo? You mentioned: "Deliverance" and Lucky Mojo does not sell this product (only a book with that name)

Please see a physician. That is first, foremost, and MOST important!!!.

Then, go with healing spells: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:49 am

I have visited one in the past and present but nothing works for really anymore medicine wise

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:18 am

Hello nino_x3,

I completely agree with what Miss Aida told you, that you need to see a physician for the problems you're experiencing. You can certainly do spiritual work to help bring you peace and healing, but magic alone will not get rid of your mental and emotional issues.

You mentioned that you've seen a doctor recently but that the medicine didn't work. Did you tell the doctor that? Not all the medications used to treat psychiatric problems work for everyone. In fact, you may need to try a few before you find the one that works. The trick is not to give up, and to find a doctor you feel comfortable communicating with honestly.

Also, have you tried pairing medication with therapy? Those two approaches work well together for many people.

Take care and hang in there!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Broadwaymma
Newly Registered

Unread post by Broadwaymma » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:35 am

My child has paranoia personality disorder which is triggered more by depression but doesn't think anything is wrong with him. Right now he is heart broken because he thinks his girlfriend is cheating. Everything he tells me sounds like his father. His girlfriend sound a like what I went through with his dad. What can I do to help him? I want to heal him from his mental disorders. Please help, I am a desperate parent.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello, Broadwaymma ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics. I have merged your post to the correct thread.

First is he in therapy?

Please read this post:

please-read-this-post-first-regarding-h ... 29763.html

Also, you may want o consider Healing products in addition to therapy:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Prayer always helps and you may wish to petition St Dymphna

www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Wishing you and your child the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Broadwaymma
Newly Registered

Unread post by Broadwaymma » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, thanks for your reply. No he is not in therapy, he will not go because he doesn't think nothing is wrong with him. He is 24 years old and I can't make him go.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello Broadwaymma,

I hear you when you say he doesn't want to go to therapy, but magic alone is not going to cure his mental issues. One approach would be to do a skull candle on him to help him see that he needs to get professional psychiatric help. Dress a white candle with Clarity and Influence oils, and burn it in sections over a few days while he's sleeping, and talk to the skull candle like it's your son, and tell him what he needs to do and the truths he needs to come to terms with.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi y'all
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not.
I suffer from anxiety and bipolar disorder and to be honest some days, weeks, and even months i feel down right stuck. I get overwhelmed very easily. Any suggestions,spells, rituals, for being more productive with daily activities and keeping a tidy home?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Hello, Libralibra87,

I am so very sorry that you are going through this. My heart goes out to you

First and foremost, PLEASE see a Physician before casting any spells. There may be something metabolic going on or maybe your medications need to be readjusted.

Then, take a look at the 7 pages on this thread for spell ideas. There re GREAT spells.

I pray that things work out for you and that you find inner peace and happiness

take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Libralibra87

Unread post by Libralibra87 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:37 am

Thank you

SarahMae

Unread post by SarahMae » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm

So I have very close friend who is going through some major difficulties in life, but the big looming thing is his GRE exam tomorrow. He deals with absolutely crippling anxiety at times, particularly when major stuff starts looming. I wanted to do some work for him to help with the anxiety in general and the GRE exam specifically. I'm currently unemployed (soon to be remedied), so just keep that in mind.

I set up a small altar with a glass-sleeve vigil candle, a couple smaller candles (one in a green holder for various financial and job stuff, the other in a blue holder for health), a St. Michael image since that's his confirmation saint and an image of a bear to symbolize him since he LOVES bears, made a little pile of lavender on top of that, and set up a spell for a calm mind. I put bay leaves, dried lavender, and a written petition in a candle plate and put a blue candle with his name carved on it on top of all that. I dressed it with lavender oil and burned it petitioning St. Michael and repeating "The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord make his face to shine upon thee and give thee peace". I let the candle burn all the way down before blowing it out. Tomorrow he has his GRE exam, so I drew a Tarot card to see what it might tell me and pulled the King of Swords, which seemed promising, so I stuck that under the calm mind spell and repeated it to give him calm about the test.

So far, he seemed pretty good all day, got a good night's sleep last night, and seemed much less nervous until this evening.

I am working my way through this thread, and have been writing down lots of herbs and ideas, but a lot of them seem to rely on the person being accessible and open to rootwork (he, as far as I know, isn't, so I can't mail him a mojo bag or give him oil or sprinkle a powder on him or stick him in a bath). Does anybody have suggestions for distance rootwork for the non-magically-open anxious person? Does what I'm doing so far sound... right? I mean, the results seem okayish, but I'm new at this and would love some feedback and suggestions.

If it helps, he's a Scorpio.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Hello, SarahMae ,

Everything you're doing sounds right

Just have an image of him on the altar that represents him: Picture, male figural candle, etc.

Then, put that in the middle so that everything surrounds him

Wishing him the best for tomorrow

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

SarahMae

Unread post by SarahMae » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:00 am

Thank you! I'll do that. He's very nervous, but he said he saw cardinals this morning when he was headed out to the car to drive to his test, and he'd heard they were your ancestors sending you a good omen, and apparently they were very happy cardinals and that made him feel better. :) Apparently he's not quite so against signs and such as I thought.

I'll be lighting a purple candle and yellow candle when he starts the exam and saying prayers throughout (it's a five-hour exam; ouch).

SarahMae

Unread post by SarahMae » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm

And quick update: he passed!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:10 pm

HURRAY!!! That's wonderful! :D

cinamontoast99

Unread post by cinamontoast99 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 am

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this question. If not, let me know -

My parents mean well but they are driving me absolutely crazy. They always call me and ask for me to take my son over to their house so that they can watch him. I live a block from them. My parents are in their 70s and retired, and maybe they are just bored. Still, it's odd and weird and I'm home with him so why do I have to take my son over to their house? Why can't they just come over to my house to watch him? I've told them multiple ways, that they can come over, that he's fine, that I'm watching him...and no, they always call and ask for him to go over there. When he does go over there all they do is feed him unhealthy food (typical grandparents) and sit him in front of the TV for hours. This is how my parents raised me...just me there not doing anything. So I don't get it.

Now, I have a new baby and I don't want them pulling this same stuff with him.

Is there something I can do to make them just stop thinking that this is normal? They actually make me feel guilty for me not taking my kids over there and dumping them off for hours - which is not right.

Also, both my parents have mental issues - not dangerous - just depression and social anxiety. So, if I tell them something harsh they start crying hysterically and get depressed. I'm just overwhelmed at this point.

Overall, I would just prefer if they come to my house and watch my kids. I want them also to stop calling me and asking for me to leave my kids there. They are my kids and they really need to understand that.

Thanks

-C

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, cinamontoast99

You may want to try compelling spells on them to compel them to come to our house.

And/or influence spells to influence them to come o your house

Heck, I would even go as far as the Come to Me spell (it isn't just for love)

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Those are the things that I would try. Yu really don't want to be walking around with a brand new baby. Yikes!

And congrats on your new baby!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cinamontoast99

Unread post by cinamontoast99 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks Miss Aida

I will add these to my order :)

cheekybug
Newly Registered

Unread post by cheekybug » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:23 pm

Hello all. In need of some help here.

Someone who is close to me is having issues with anger and resentment over his past. The problem this anger stems from the last 20 years. It includes anyone who has wronged him in some way...former friends, employers, colleagues. He trusts no one, and feels that everyone is trying to set him up.

He no longer works due to physical disabilities, and yes, some mental health as well. Therapy is not an option as he does not see any problems with himself or his situation. He is also homeless at this time - not by circumstance, but by choice. He can afford rent, but blames child support for this lack of living quarters.

He is stubborn and does these things so he can continue with his self-pity. He is a Christian and claims that he has forgiven everyone and put everything in God's hands, but clearly he has not. Every day he rants like a raging lunatic. I am surprised he has not had a stroke yet, but has recently been diagnosed with blood clots.

I am desperate. He is such a great person (when normal), but I need to find a way to help him get over this. I know it will not happen overnight. I understand that this is a complicated case, but any ideas of what I could do spell-wise would be greatly appreciated. I have no other options at this time. Help!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:51 am

Hello Cheekybug,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I'm sorry you had to come here seeking help under these circumstances. I think you're very kind to want to help this person!

I think a good first step would be to work a skull candle spell for them. Use a white skull candle dressed with Influence, Tranquility and Clarity oils, to get this man to see his situation more clearly and calmly. You can find what you need for this spell at the following links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

If you have questions about skull candles you can ask them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You should also scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts; you'll find lots of helpful ideas!

Take care.

cheekybug
Newly Registered

Unread post by cheekybug » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I apologize for my delay. I've been a silent member for years, but could not access my old profile for some reason. I will take your advice in regards to the skull candle. I have purchased one and am just waiting for my oils to arrive from this site. Thanks again.

exquisitelydamaged
Newly Registered

Unread post by exquisitelydamaged » Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 am

Hello all! I'm new here, so I hope this is the right place for my posting.

Anyway, it's about my husband, who has anxiety. He doesn't take prescribed medication for it, preferring to use cannabis (we live in a state where it is legal, btw) to calm himself whenever he has an anxiety attack. Nothing wrong with that, right?

Well his symptoms have been steadily getting out of hand, to the point where if there is something that he himself can't explain, or if he finds something just slightly off or in disagreement with, he will display paranoia which will increase in a short amount of time, and he won't listen to reason. Similarly, if he gets a thought in his head or if he is convinced of something, nothing in the world can change his mind about it, even if he is mistaken.

It has affected our relationship to the point where he had accused me of doing something he found disagreeable, even though I was doing something else entirely, and nothing will make him budge.

His anxiety and paranoia has also affected us because in the three months we have lived here, we have lived in 2 different residences and spent nearly 1 month living in our car between those two residences. We are now in our car again because of the fact that he is still very much paranoid and looking over his shoulder and suspecting of almost everyone, even though most of the time, he doesn't need to be.

Is there a spell or even a prayer that I can do to ease/calm his mind and get him to be open and more accepting of the fact that things do happen instead of letting his mind run away? Preferably something I can do in private.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello, exquisitelydamaged --

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties your husband is experiencing, and how they are affecting you and your life together.

In my work, i always check for mundane solutions to problems before venturing into magical and spiritual solutions. My recommendation would be to see a doctor and get a complete physical check-up. Some simple diseases, such as those involving blood sugar, thyroid and adrenal hormones, neurological conditions, and even (god forbid!) brain diseases can produce disordered thoughts or sensations. After a thorough check-up, in which all worrying symptoms are honestly discussed with a doctor all of your worrying symptoms, then it is time to consider the topic of medication.

When it comes to medication, first of all. i am not a doctor, but i feel that if a person chooses cannabis instead of conventional medication, that is fine -- AS LONG AS IT WORKS. But, as is pretty obvious from your description, if it did work at one time, it is NOT working now. It is becoming less and less effective.

So ... like it or not, he will have to either replace the cannabis with a different medication, or up the dosage to the point that it again becomes effective.

However, to be fully honest, i do not find that cannabis is as effective in treating anxiety as some other medications are.

PLEASE have him see a professional. There are doctors well-versed in the use of cannabis, and they will not judge him. He needs effective TREATMENT, no matter whether it is derived from a plant or not.

Only then is it time to seek a spiritual or magical helper.

As to spells to calm the minds of others, i tend to like to prepare an amulet for them to wear. Black tourmaline is probably the go-to crystal for removing negative thoughts. It is amazingly effective. An anti-evil eye charm (and there are many styles to choose from) would also be an idea that i would try. Of the oils, many find Clarity, Blessing, Healing, and Tranquility a nice blend -- but only if he likes the scent. Some men do and some do not. A bath with these scents in the form of oil or bath crystals may be of help.

Finally, on the matter of scriptural prayers, i recommend Psalms 91 for spiritual, mental, and emotional protection from both threats and fears of threats.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

exquisitelydamaged
Newly Registered

Unread post by exquisitelydamaged » Tue May 08, 2018 7:32 am

Thanks! I will get right on that. As for the professional help, he absolutely refuses, stating that he already tried it and found it ineffective.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 13, 2018 10:07 pm

exquisitelydamaged --

I understand. Many mentally ill people find a lot to dislike about their treament options.
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Hello all -

I have extreme anxiety and fear when it comes to public speaking. I am working on this. I am going to see a hypnotherapist and see if there is some relief I can work from that angle.

I am wanting to do some work on myself also. Would cast off evil be appropriate for this? Can I take cast off evil baths and light vigils for it?
Would a cast off evil mojo bag be appropriate for this?

What else can I do?

I have a VERY likely promotion standing right on the other side of the door for me in my company but a large portion of it is public speaking, speaking at conferences and expos, and such. This anxiety is holding me back and I don't want it to. What can I do?
Thank you St. Expedite for blessing me and answering my petition. Thank you!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Hello, Love_Muse --

I understand your desiring to cast off and rid yourself of this fear, and it is true that Cast Off Evil is used to get rid of one's bad habits, such as tobacco addiction. So this does make sense.

However, I would also work at the same time to build up my strength, if I were you. Try Crucible of Courage oil as a perfume. It has the image of a Lion on it, and connotes strength and bravery.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:50 pm

If you are Catholic or work with saints, you may also wish to petition Saint Dymphna for help with anxiety or panic attacks. See saint-dymphna-spiritual-supplies-questi ... it=Dymphna
catherine yronwode

amysx13
Patreon Patron

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi all! This thread seems to be the best option for my question after searching, so hopefully I’m in the right place; I’m usually on here for love work and I’ve had such great success with it that I’m hoping for help in a far more serious area of my life.
My 14 year old daughter is having some mental health issues that I can’t just chalk up to adolescence. She’s been hearing voices in her mind and experiencing severe episodes of paranoia and anxiety. She was also pulling out her own hair but through therapy we’ve managed to redirect the compulsion that was causing that. I’ve of course followed all the correct avenues of medical doctors and weekly therapy sessions, so I’m in no way trying to use hoodoo as a ‘magical fix’, I’m more hoping to just supplement her medical care with it. At this point, anything is worth a try. Her therapist recently told me that her inner monologue is frighteningly negative and self deprecating and they’re working on methods to reprogram her self hating thoughts but I’d like to help her as much as I can.
I currently bless her with blessing and healing oil nightly, and I have a peaceful home and healing mojo bag hidden near her room, along with a healing herb mix hidden in an angel statue on her dresser. I burn sage regularly to dispell negative energies, and I ask Saint Martha to help her every Tuesday when I burn her offeratory candle.
Any other suggestions? I have Cast Off Evil powder, healing products, clarity products, crown of success and king Solomon’s wisdom, uncrossing, protection... basically I have a ton of LM products and I’m more than happy to get more. I just feel so helpless as her mother, watching her struggle with this. Anything that I can do to help her believe in herself more and to be more open to her therapeutic treatment, I want to try to do it. Neither the therapist nor I want to medicate her at this stage but I’m worried it’s coming eventually. Open to any and all suggestions, and thank you so much for reading!
-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 am

amysx13,

Great you are working with a doctor. Angelic root is known for protection and health of children: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
Dress it with healing oil and protection oil. I would also consider using king solomon oil for yourself to make clear and wise decisions in her health care. Use clarity oil to help her think more clearly. I like to burn clarity incense at home when my thinking is not straight.
Self-heal (All heal) to heal any physical ailment: http://www.herbmagic.com/self-heal.html
St. Dymphna, saint for those with mental illness: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-saint-dymphna.html
Dr. Jose Hernandez known for medical miracles:http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-doctor- ... andez.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

kolequeenlady
Newly Registered

Unread post by kolequeenlady » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:20 pm

Any products and spells suggested to heal hair pulling? I know the spells have to be performed over a course of months several times. I have some Lucky Mojo Healing oil.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:58 am

Hello kolequeenlady,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here :)

To help you stop hairpulling, I'd take a two-pronged approach:

1. Use Tranquility and Healing oils in candle work to help heal, soothe and calm your anxious mind so you don't feel the need to hairpull in the first place.

2. Use Cast Off Evil products to help rid yourself of this compulsion/habit.

Here is where you can find these products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Take care!

apanisij
Newly Registered

Unread post by apanisij » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:04 am

Hello everyone...
I am new to this forum........this information is valuable!

Thanks.

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello,

Have a female friend age 20 who recently took LSD at a camping trip with some of her friends. Her partner, my good friend, reached out to me for any help/advice because said girl is now having schizophrenic episodes and lots of mental instability since taking the LSD. She is behaving very erratically, fearful of all those around her including her partner, disoriented, and confused. She has since been admitted to the psych ward and is in their care. Any help/spellwork regarding getting her back to normal would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks 🙏

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Hello Serena_17,

I'm sorry this has happened to your friend but glad to know she is getting professional help.

Magic is no substitute for medical attention, but you can help her spiritually by working with Healing products, and petition that she gets well soon. You can also petition Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez, who can assist in finding her the right doctors for her situation. You can find these products here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/products-doct ... andez.html

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you and your friend!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:11 pm

Thank you so so much Miss Athena. I really appreciate it.

-Serena

ILoveCake

Unread post by ILoveCake » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Unfortunately, we tried marriage counseling and he was not fully participating. He was also in individual therapy but his therapist was awful.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:09 am

ILoveCake,

I moved your post to this thread on anxiety since it was getting off topic for the mojo bag thread. Please give this thread a read through for spell ideas you can do for your partner. Finding a good therapist or counselor is almost like trying on shoes without knowing sizes. It can take a few attempts before you find something that fits. Just because you try one or two, doesn't mean that it doesn't help or that all of them are awful. It takes a bit of searching but the outcome is worth it. After 2020 I think a lot of people could use counselling.

If you have questions after reading this thread, let us know. We'll be happy to help.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 pm

Any suggestions for how a friend might tackle some slightly-debilitating germophobia? They function okay in terms of fulfilling basic life stuff, but the threat of Covid and monkeypox keeps them a lot more isolated than they should be. My friend is a great witch but I think too much of a laundry list of supplies might balk her from doing anything—any suggestions for some simple spells she can do?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:06 pm

cyprianinspired,

Your friend should seek medical assistance for a mental/physical disorder. Hoodoo can assist but it cannot replace proper medical assistance.

In general items used for healing are:

All Heal/Self Heal- to heal any issue.
Angelic root- calling on angels to assist.
White Mustard seed- to have faith in being healed.
Healing oil- To heal a person.
Blessing- To add to healing oil to increase it with Gods blessing.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:52 pm

As of July 16, 2022, Vibrant Emotional Health, the nonprofit that operates the lifeline on behalf of the US Department of Health and Human Services' Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), launched the 988 suicide dialing code available to everyone across the United States.

So far, the dialing code to reach the suicide lifeline has been 1-800-273-TALK, which will remain operational during the current expansion to 988.

Text messages can be sent to the three-digit number as well.

Veterans can now dial 988 and press 1 to reach the Veteran Crisis Line
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Healing, Road Opening, Blessing”