Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Bottle, Box, and Container Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:03 pm

mastersirius678,

I think the answer is going to depend on the proportions.

Honey is stable and does not decay, but both sugar and honey, if diluted with water, will ferment.

Florida Water and Hoyt's Cologne are both alcoholic, with the addition of herbal essential oils. but are diluted with some water.

Will your mixture ferment, or will it be stable?

Proportions will provide the answer -- and this is your chemistry experiment.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:48 pm

Miss Cat

I think to be safe, I probably will just buy some blessings herbs for the bottle. I will probably run that chemistry experiment outside in a separate container.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:38 pm

mastersirius678

LOL! Good plan!
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:47 am

Just got the bottle spell. Still have one thing that is unclear to me

What does it mean to stuck a candle in the neck of the bottle? Does it mean putting a candle inside the bottle and let it burn down like a mini vigil glass candle?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:32 pm

mastersirius678 ,

Yes burn the candle in the mouth of the bottle, you can then seal it with the cap.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:30 pm

Hand-painted bottle spells at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Each one has a "window"-- look inside and find one of our hoodoo product labels or a Catholic saint. Filled with petitions, herbs, minerals, or personal concerns, and scented with conjure oil, they are pretty enough to keep on an altar for long-term work.

#luckymojocurioco #hoodoospells #bottlespells #magicspells #witchythings

Follow us on IG @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode

Moon Lady

Unread post by Moon Lady » Sun May 22, 2022 4:50 pm

I did my first Break Up Spell Bottle and am still chanting to it and shaking it. I have decided when I am done with it, I would like to bury the bottle and its contents in a graveyard. However, I also environmentally conscience.

My question is: If I were to open the spell bottle, pour the contents into a biodegradable pot for plants, fill that pot with dirt, bury the biodegradable pot in the cemetary, and perhaps urinate on it before I depart. Would this change anything? Am I ruining the spell by moving the contents and not keeping them in bottle?

Also, ill likely recycle the bottle after.

Now, all the ingredients of the spell are in the graveyard, the bottle is recycled, and the earth's ecosystem is not effected.

Are there any issues with this plan?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 23, 2022 2:40 am

Moon Lady ,

Removing it from the bottle is removing the spell, it is a negative sign to the work. You want the content to stay in the container not out, unless you no longer wish the outcome you originally intended. I personally would keep the jar at home in a dark place and work it until they break up, then dispose of it the method you mentioned above. The difference is the results have been met.

JayDee

Moon Lady

Unread post by Moon Lady » Mon May 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Once the Break Up Spell Bottle is created and put together, do you have further suggestions on what to do with it?

1) Is there
daily intention setting,
chanting of my intent,
shaking it?

2) Is there anything else one can do with these bottles to strengthen the spell?

BrotherChristopher
AIRR Member

Unread post by BrotherChristopher » Mon May 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Hi Moon Lady,

You could deploy the break up bottle spell by planting/burying it where the targets of the spell will walk over it and interact with it.

I read that you wanted to bury it in a graveyard. Is that with a specific grave/spirit that you have hired to help you in your break up spell?

After making the bottle, you could work the bottle for 9 or 13 days, shaking it every day while praying over it or chanting over it, describing what you want to happen to the target(s).

Once the time period you have chosen is finished, you could then take it to the graveyard or bury it where the targets will walk over/past it.

You could also do candle work in addition to the bottle spell, and the deployment of powders where the targets will walk over or interact with them.

You can add things to the bottle that can help the spell. As I don't know what you put in the spell, if you don't have personal concerns of your target (ie hair nails, blood, spit etc..) that is always something good to add that can make your work effective.

Otherwise, you can continue to add cursing herbs and elements to drive the break up, confusion and inflammatory confusion, etc..
Peace and Blessings
Brother Christopher, Runeworker - HRCC Graduate #1271G
Member of Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR

Moon Lady

Unread post by Moon Lady » Thu May 26, 2022 4:15 pm

Hi Brother Christopher,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

1) The grave yard I considering burying it it, is a family grave yard. I was going to ask for my ancestors help. I'm not overly sure how that would work out.

2) You have stated I can add ingredients to bottle. I thought that once the cap the went on, I could not open it or it would ruin the spell and intention. Are you saying that once the spell has been cast, the candle has been burned down, and the bottle has been capped, it is okay to uncap the bottle and add more ingredients to the bottle, then recap and continue?

Thank you for you words and advice.

BrotherChristopher
AIRR Member

Unread post by BrotherChristopher » Thu May 26, 2022 9:57 pm

1) The grave yard I considering burying it it, is a family grave yard. I was going to ask for my ancestors help. I'm not overly sure how that would work out.

Asking your ancestors for help, from their grave is fine. Especially if it was ancestors that knew you and loved you as they would definitely be willing to help you in a difficult situation. It is always a good thing to pay those spirits for you help. Even if they are your ancestors, a little tit for tat is always appreciated. You should bury the bottle in the right hand of the ancestor, that is, as if they were laying down where their right hand would be, just dig a hole that you can bury the bottle in, and cover it again with the patch of grass from on top, in order to conceal your work.

2) You have stated I can add ingredients to bottle. I thought that once the cap the went on, I could not open it or it would ruin the spell and intention. Are you saying that once the spell has been cast, the candle has been burned down, and the bottle has been capped, it is okay to uncap the bottle and add more ingredients to the bottle, then recap and continue?

Opening the bottle is only bad if you empty the contents out of the bottle, as that indicates that you are undoing/ending the spell. You can open a bottle to add more things to it as situations change, of if managed to get certain things, like personal effects, or specific herbs or other materials that the bottle didn't have before to direct how you want the break up bottle to work. Obviously once it's deployed (that is buried with your ancestors) you shouldn't dig it up and open it and add more. It is done then and should be left alone.

Thank you for you words and advice.
Always happy to help

Peace and Blessings,
Br. Christopher
Brother Christopher, Runeworker - HRCC Graduate #1271G
Member of Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR

Angel Eyes

Unread post by Angel Eyes » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:42 am

Hello,

Excuse me because of this silly question, but just a newbie.

Which is the best material to use in a bottle spell that is going to be thrown at a river as a final ending?.
Such as for example, sending away a bad thing or person?

I have done several jar spells for different purposes but normally, have buried them. In these cases, have used always glass, it's my favourite material for container spells.

Is glass better than plastic speaking of deployment at rivers or water streams?. Or can glass be more easily broken in a river because of the course of water?.
Is that a thing to consider regarding container spells of this purpose?. Or shouldn't I be worried about the conditions of the container bottle as I'm sending far away a thing?.

Thank you much for your help.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:58 am

Angel Eyes ,

I use glass jars for my work.

Yes it may break its always a risk, plastic easily floats. You should not worry about the condition of the container after it is deployed. Once you toss it in, let the work go with full faith the person is sent away. I also would make sure the water area used to deploy is deep enough that tossing it in would result in it landing in water and not hitting a rock or something at the bottom.

JayDee

Angel Eyes

Unread post by Angel Eyes » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:19 am

Hello Jaydee,

That was exactly what I thought, the possibility of the plastic floating on the water. But as you said, I shouldn't worry about what it goes once I deploy the spell. Glass is my favourite regarding bottle spells.

One very interesting thing about performing magic is the exploring the area. Now I have to go to search for the adequate river to deploy the spell, because my location is surrounded by water, rivers, streams, etc, and they are different,

Thanks so much for your help.

Have a nice day.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:45 am

Angel Eyes,

Select one that flows away from you, this way they leave and never flow back towards you again, to do this make sure you are up stream from where you toss it in.

JayDee

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:13 am

Hey, all you fans of container spells -- Check out our flashy new promo video on the Matchbox and Matchbook Spells Workshop by Jon Saint Germain for the 2022 Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Play the video on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/xY8dNxzXQUw

Tickets for the festival (with included goody boxes and pdfs) are on sale here:

http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

#psychic #psychicreading #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoospells #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells #spellcasting #fortunetelling #divination #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #readersandrootworkers #rootworkers #hoodooheritagefestival #workshop #matchboxspells
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”