Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse, Long-Time Curse, or Repeated Curse

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse, Long-Time Curse, or Repeated Curse

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 am

landsgenesis2,

Prayer and magic can transcend distance. Sending them cards for the holidays dressed with fiery wall help get it in the home regardless where they are. Try and collect samples of each family member and create a doll baby of each member as you do and add to a box with protection items such as fiery wall, and mirrors on the outside to repeal the evil curses. You can also use the dolls as proxy to bath them and remove the curse. general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

Great JayDee, thank you SO much!
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

moonlight93
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonlight93 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:12 pm

Hi there, I recently spoke with someone who told my sister and I we had a blood curse on us. Honestly the whole reading was weirdly sketchy but either way I'd like to take the precaution to remove the curse on our family. Any recommendations? I'm new to this topic

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello moonlight93,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on family curses. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that could help you.

I have no idea whether you are indeed cursed, and can't comment on readings done by random practitioners. It may be a scam, it may be real. If you want a reading from an ethical and qualified practitioner so you can know for sure, you will find a directory of them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

leo22
Newly Registered

Unread post by leo22 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 am

As a little girl, I remember my Grandmother sharing with me stories of a piano playing and "seeing things" and praying for them to go away, for the "gift" to be taken away from her. She never outright said, but I believe some of my ancestors were involved in Santeria and possibly New Orleans magic by way of Cuba.

I was primarily raised by my grandmother and never met my father. When I learned about him, I found out he was deceased.

All my life, you could say I've had "general bad luck" with occasional spurts of extremely GOOD luck. For example, I won round trip plane tickets, raffles, scholarships for school, always seemed to "land on my feet," after a crisis - and I've had many many crises.

After my grandmother passed in 2015 I feel like things have just gotten worse. Was she protecting me all this time from the "real bad" stuff and now that she's gone shi*t has hit the fan? I think so.

After almost 40 years on this earth I've come to the conclusion what is going on with me MUST be a jinx/hex/generational curse - some type of "bad mojo." I've gone to great lengths to make sure it's not depression, anxiety, self-fulfilling prophecies, negative thinking, etc. I will take "one step forward," the shoe will drop and it will be "three steps back." I feel like I have to work five times as hard as most people for half of the results.

"Weird things" happen to me that don't happen to other people. I get picked on by neighbors for minor things (ex. your grass clippings blew into my yard), I get scrutinized more than others, always seem to end up on other people's "radar" while most are able to just keep their nose down do their job and leave, I always seem to stick out like a sore thumb - even when trying extremely hard to blend in. People just aren't kind to me.

I've never been able to hold down a job long term - someone always sabotages me or I get laid off. I'm looking for jobs now and recruiter e-mails and zoom invitations literally disappear from my mailbox, people will schedule interviews with me and then not show up, I've even been offered jobs then had the employer back out (I don't have anything weird on my background checks that would explain that behavior either). Things don't seem to come "easy" for me.

Lights often flicker or burn out quickly when I walk by them. I'd be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time someone has told me "wow I've never heard of that happening to someone before." I once was almost arrested because my dog ran away! Really! Animal control picked my dog up and he didn't have tags/his collar fell off. Apparently a fine was mailed to me (but sent to the wrong address so I didn't know). I missed the court date, a warrant was issued and police CAME TO MY HOUSE to pick me up and take me to jail - for my DOG not having a collar on. When I got to jail/court (same building), the prosecutor was there who had a copy of the returned mail and dropped all charges/let me go but still - damage done. Nuisances like this happen to me often.

Romantically, TWO of my former boyfriends have passed away at very young ages. They died after we broke up, but I think that is strange. I have been engaged twice, both engagements led to a break up and I didn't end up getting married. I thought I met the love of my life in 2011. The night I met him I bought a new shirt and thought it was "lucky." My intuition said keep that shirt right in the same place and never wash it. The day I accidentally washed it - things instantly turned bad in that relationship and he broke up with me. It's been almost 10 years later and for seven years after the breakup we continued to dream about each other and even met up once but things were just "blocked" and nothing came of it. I know in my heart he still cares for me.

My mother is not close with me. Nor is most of my family. In many ways I feel like an orphan now. My own mother admitted to me she got pregnant too young and resented me most of my life. She's kinder to strangers than she is to me. I'm "never good enough," no matter how many "letters" I accumulate to put behind my name.

I work in healthcare and consider myself a highly intuitive "medical intuitive" and have had success reading tarot with no formal training. I've been told I'm an "emotional tuning fork" for others by psychics in the past. I have dreams of "doing battle" with demons.

I need to know what is going on. I have no idea who has hexed me. I need to know how to take this bad luck off and put in new lucky energy and protection. I have read about cleansings, then opening the path, then doing some luck/protection work. But I'm not sure about the proper timing, moon phases, psalms to recite, etc. Also I don't have a "soaking tub," just a shower

I am taking this seriously like I would taking a medicine or being on a health care program. I don't feel this is a garden variety hex I feel this is something strong.

I hope there is someone out there who can help me.

Shasha0428

Unread post by Shasha0428 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:56 pm

So the bathroom at my home when we moved in, had two yellow oil stains going across at the bottom of the bathroom door which is sort of like a barrier to the backyard...being that this bathroom is double ended the door leading to my room , I had removed the oil stain. I think I may have tampered with or opened up some sort of spiritual portal , or even interfered with some demonic force.

Any suggestions as to what kind of oil it was or what it may have been used for ? I’ve done research and I’m thinking this maybe “Holy Oil” or even a oil used to make a pact or deal with the devil. Please do move post to ideal forum if needed. Sorry :D

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello Shasha0428,

I'm sorry but there really is no way for us to understand what is happening in your bathroom or what kind of oil residue you are seeing.

If you wish, you could get a reading from a member of AIRR who may be better able to discern what you are experiencing and how to remediate any negative consequences. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Shasha0428

Unread post by Shasha0428 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:20 am

Thank You ! I will book a reading as soon as funds permit me to. Just looking for some sort of clarity.

Karuna77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Karuna77 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:44 am

I recently hired a respected rootworker who diagnosed me with a "very dark" curse that had been passed down in the family. He did some reversal and protection operations which I really felt working. I have a lot of faith in his work. However, I've had a pretty bad week since then. I'm making bad mistakes that harm other people, despite a lot of self-care and my own baths and candles for uncrossing and protection. My question is, is it too soon to asses the result? Could it be a blowback effect? I've maxed out the rootwork budget for now, so any thoughts you have that might help me figure this out on my own are very much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:49 am

leo 22 and Karuna77 --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I am sorry you are going through such troubling events, and i am appreciative that you have entrusted us with your questions.

Unfortunately, both of you are essentially asking for readings --

I need to know what is going on.
I have no idea who has hexed me.
is it too soon to asses the result?
Could it be a blowback effect?

We cannot answer these questions for you because even though you have explained what is happening to you, we have no history with you as clients and havin't done readings on you. Folk magic is too complex to be reduced toquick diagnostic rules -- and that is why we publish books about it -- if a curse was made, there will be some signs a reader can see -- and if the bad situation is astrological, it will follow a pattern that relates to your natal horoscope and the current transits. But that is not something that can be reduced to a date or a direction.

For both of you i advice getting a free reading on our radio shw! If you can reduce your question to about 4 sentences, you will be given TWO free readings plus a session of free rootwork advice tailored to your needs -- three rootworkers, FreE.

Go to the Board index, look up the sub-forum on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, click it, and follow the instructions. We have been giving free readings since 2004, and we are there every week to hlp folks.

This forum s about help with spell-casting. Once you have a spell in mind, just find the proper area, either for the type of product you intend to use (oils, herbs, candles, etc., by name) or the type of situation you are working on (power, uncrossing, love-getting, etc.) and we will suggest spells -- either those already posted at free web pages or a pointer to a great spell in a book from our line of more than 30 inexpensive basic manuals on how to tell fortunes and cast spells.

As an example of the latter, scroll up and see the details for the book "Deliverance!" -- which is all about ridding yourself of curses, negative energies, and ancestral difficulties. You can order it right here in the forum.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:05 am

And may I add that if you are so inclined you could also request prayers for yourselves at The Crystal Silence League? I’ve had good results with them.

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:43 pm

Thanks, RisenRaven!

1) This Forum thread announces and explains the functionality of The Crystal Silence League Prayer Chain
http://forum.luckymojo.com/prayer-is-al ... 14683.html

2) This is a direct link to the CSL Prayer Requests overview page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

3) This is a direct link to the CSL Upload Your Prayer page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php

4) This is a direct link to the CSL View Prayers and Pray for Others page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/viewprayers.php

5) This is a direct link to the Crystal Silence League Hour podcast index, with links to every episode
the-crystal-silence-league-hour-scrying ... -f113.html

Feel free to share these links via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media.

You may use any of these links to help people with emergency or crisis issues, to assist those who have no money for a reading or for spiritual supplies ("Prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence league") and those who are unwilling to commit themselves to getting a reading, practicing rootwork, purchasing a spiritual candle service, or hiring a conjure doctor.

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”