Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dowsing Pendulum Divining Rods Water Witching Radiesthesia Divination Questions and Answers

How to select and employ Lucky Mojo divination tools, and how to learn fortune telling in the Hoodoo and Conjure tradition.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dowsing Pendulum Divining Rods Water Witching Radiesthesia Divination Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:32 am

I have an intro to dowsing plus an annotated bibliography of great books on the subject here:

Dowsing Divining Rod Water Witching Pendulum Divination Bibliography
http://yronwode.org/dowsing-divining-ro ... raphy.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dowsing Pendulum Divining Rods Water Witching Radiesthesia Divination Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:34 am

LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR 7/3/2022:
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour will be on the air at 3pm PT, 6pm ET today, July 3, 2022, with catherine yronwode, ConjureMan and special guest Miss Maranda. We begin this Oracle Hour show with a Tutorial on Muscle Testing or Applied Kinesiology to get answers to questions, and provide 90 minutes of free readings, free spells, and conjure consultations, giving listeners an education in African-American folk magic.

Tune in online to listen:
Applied Kinesiology with Miss Maranda
http://tobtr.com/12118230

Our topic for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour today is muscle testing, known to some folks as applied kinesiology. This system of divination is much like pendulum dowsing -- but instead of a pendulum, the only tool you need is your own body. Maranda, ConjureMan, and i are going to teach the basic techniques -- and we are offering TWO FREE READINGS.

If you missed the show and are reading this message in the far future (that is, my future as i write this), you can listen to the podcast in our archive at

http://tobtr.com/12118230

The chat log for the show will be uploaded here at the forum shortly after the program airs.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:00 pm

“The Divining Rod” by John Mullins and Sons, 1893; Mullins, (Colerne, Box, Wiltshire), 1893; 1894. Small octavo. viii + 64 pages. Original red cloth lettered in gilt on front board, blind borders. Black-and-white frontis-portraits of John Mullins and his son Joseph Mullins on endpapers and several black and white photos. Published under the patronage of the "War Office Authorities" and the "Crown Land Commissioners." Includes a biographical sketch of the author and noted water-diviner John Mullins, collected letters on the subject, and short essays describing successful water dowsing for his patrons, whose names occupy a four-page listing that begins with dukes, proceeds to lords, and then goes on to encompass the lesser nobility, a series of wealthy "esquires," and finally concludes with a rather lengthy series of breweries, which, of course, need extensive and bountiful sources of pure, fresh water. A lovely, practical, and rare book on water-dowsing from my personal collection.

#divination #dowsing #dowsingrods #dowsingpendulum #waterwitch #waterwitches #waterwitching
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:01 am

Huge score! I just lucked into a trove of 122 issues of the American Dowser Quarterly Digest from 1984 - 2018. I can hardly believe it! These all come from one person's estate. I already have copies of the American Society of Dowsers Quarterlies reaching back into the 1970s and on to the sad date that this once-wonderful magazine "went digital" for members only -- and lost its paper footprint, and thus the ability to affect the world at large.

Due to the flood of the town of Guerneville and the complete loss of my own earlier collection, my coverage of the 1980s era of the ASD is spotty, as i bought single copies one at a time on eBay. When this amazing collection arrives, i will make comparisons, copy-by-copy, in order to high-grade my collection -- which will leave me with DOZENS OF DUPLICATE COPIES from 1984 - 2018 that are filled with incredible information on dowsing, pendulum reading, geopathic stress, and aura reading.

I will NOT be selling my duplicate copies. I will distribute them FOR FREE among my beloved Patreon subscribers who are at the Bibliophile tier or higher. See https://patreon.com/catherineyronwode for details.

Paper forever! And may the ASD reconsider their "money-saving" decision to kill the Quarterly Digest, and may they return the Digest to print form soon. We miss it so much!

#dowsing #pendulumreadings #americansocietyofdowsers #bibliophile #raremagazine #raremagicbooks #divinationtools #folkmagic #spiritualdevelopment #dowsingrods #dowsingpendulum #waterwitch #waterwitching #waterwitches
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Divination Tools and Methods Reading Cards Candles Palms Tea Leaves Pendulums Bones Ouija Crystals”