Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Physical Addictions Alcohol Tobacco Drugs

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells and Prayers for Physical Addictions Alcohol Tobacco Drugs

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:50 pm

landsgenesis2,

I'm sorry but I cannot help you with your question. I usually pray from the heart and use the psalms but I understand your point about maybe finding something in the Bible that fits better. I do know that there are members of AIRR that know a great deal about working with the Bible. I would go to the AIRR site and look up those who work in Bibliomancy. Those who use the Bible for divination also know a great deal about how to incorporate it in rootwork.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ibliomancy

I will start researching myself and let you know what I find.

Wishing you the best of luck in your work!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 am

Hey Terra: I appreciate you and your response. I clicked the link you provided: I love Bibliomancy and have used it on occasion with direct, no-roundabout answers given to my questions with one or two verses that required no further reading. It was as if I'd asked a person question and they answered it succinctly, honestly, and without anything added.

I will reach out to Hoodoo Psychics as I've done in the past to get a relevant consult as well

But in the meantime, I'll use Bibliomancy and frame my questions as directly as I know how in the hopes of getting a one, two, or three verse answer.

I can't wait to hear of the fruits your research brings, Terra :)
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

RaShae
Newly Registered

Unread post by RaShae » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm new to this.... I really need some help, suggestions, and or guidance. I have a friend that has relapsed after 5 years. He is not the same person that I met when we both was using together, something has changed. Before he was still loving, kind, caring, and willing to help his family and friends. He is my best friend. He was clean and sober for 5 years. He started using 10 months ago. He has turned into someone I don't even know. And I underatand that's the nature of addiction but I just know there is more to it. He and I aren't on the best of terms and it is killing me. He recently went to sober living, kinda had to but I think deep down he wanted to. I have to do something to help rid of his addiction. I want my friend bavk. He means more to me than most of my family. Please help me

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 am

RaShae,

I moved your post to this thread. I have to ask that you do not create new topics, instead, please do a quick search using the search bar in the right hand corner. We have a thread for just about every topic you can imagine. No worries though.

This can be a really rough situation and can be tough on you watching your friend go down this path. Please read the pages on this thread to get some ideas on what type of work you can do. Cast Off Evil is a good fit for those looking to rid themselves of addiction. You may need to use Influence to help convince him to seek help and get sober again. They have to desire to get clean in order to do it. That can be the most difficult part as I'm sure you already know.

You can read more about these products here:

Cast Off Evil - https://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Influence - https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:37 pm

I did the Cast Off Evil spell for my boyfriend with the herbs behind the framed picture and I also did the vinegar jar with the beer he likes. Since I did this, he is able to achieve 2-3 weeks of sobriety, but then he slips again. Usually he only drinks once (gets drunk) and then commits to getting sober again.

What can I do to strenthen the spell and help him give it up for good?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 am

littlewing,

Good work! It sounds like the spell was successful. I would continue to work each of them because these things take time. It can take months or years for some people to quite completely. Support can be the biggest factor. Maybe working in the spiritual and the mundane to help him find support. If there are certain friends that influence him to drink, you can work to freeze them out. Attracting new friends who are sober or at least enjoy better forms of entertainment could really help him stay on the wagon.

Good Luck.
HRCC Graduate #2145

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:01 am

Thanks Terra! He usually drinks alone so friends aren’t much of a factor.

I’ll continue to work the spell. For a while I was prompting him to read Psalm 121 every day which seemed to help also. I just hate being a nag about things that will help him. He also needs to go to meetings but I can’t be the one to motivate him. It has to come from within.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:29 am

littlewing,

You're absolutely right! They have to want the change. I guess maybe try distracting him when you think he is about to have a night of drinking. Movie nights at home with popcorn. Hobbies you can do together or support him in finding one of his own. Walks. Something has to fill that void instead of alcohol.

Post a prayer on the Crystal Silence League and we will pray together. http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Thanks Terra! I will do that. I really appreciate your help and support.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:46 pm

This 96 page book -- now in its SECOND PRINTING -- is filled with hoodoo and conjure for women, including magical and herbal recipes and spellcraft for dealling with Addictions:

In it, Forum Moderator Aura Laforest presents the magic that only woman can perform -- a collection of more than 100 spells for self-empowerment, career, love, sex, marriage, motherhood, and fidelity, written by Aura Laforest, author of the popular book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths," a Moderator here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

Read more here: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

georgosian

Unread post by georgosian » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello friends,

There is an issue that's been bugging me for a while. I've been taking prescription drugs for treating anxiety, specifically social anxiety for a while now and think I've been doing good and feeling at ease compared to how a I felt before taking them. But lately I've been wondering if this drug I'm taking could interfere in my magical and spiritual work. I've been reading and learning a lot, thanks to Miss Cat's books, articles and threads on this forum, but the question that if the drug could interfere in my conjure and spiritual work and make it less effective (or ineffective at all) is always rising in my mind.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:32 pm

georgosian,

I have heard a few people say that taking a powerful medication or recreational drug does interfere with their magical or spiritual work, but many others say there is no such effect. I think it would depend on the strength and the addictiveness of the drug(s), if any.

I would never recommend hat someone stop taking a prescribed medication in order to practice magic. I honour and value the medical profession, and expect them to be helpful insofar as they can. If your medication has side-effects that bother you, see your prescribing physician.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

georgosian

Unread post by georgosian » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:19 am

Your answers always make me want to hug you, Miss Cat. Thank you very much.

A.I

Unread post by A.I » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:49 pm

I have a question. I’m thinking of having someone do a some candle work to help my husband with his addiction. They recommended an uncrossing candle work to start. Will that cancel out any other work that has been done before or is that just to remove bad energy and clear things up so that the energy flows better?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:24 am

A.I ,

An Uncrossing candle will remove any curses, crossed conditions, or jinx that has been placed on him. It would not remove the positive healing work you have done on him.

When setting a candle you will also set a petition. The petition directs the energy of the candle to that purpose specifically. In this case, it may say, "By the grace of God, remove all curses, crossed conditions, and jinxes that are on John Doe, and remove the spirit of addiction to (item) from him, in Jesus name Amen".

When fighting addiction it is best to also work the magic in conjunction with a professional to assist with recovery. During this time I would cleanse the house of any negative or addictive energy, using Chinese Floor Wash to destroy and lingering energy. If possible get the husband to take a spiritual bath; if he won't, then add Uncrossing Oil to his shampoo or body wash.

Lucky Mojo sells other products that would support this work, including Cast Off Evil which, is used to break addictions. This can be utilized as a candle, fed to a mojo, or added to his shampoo or body wash. Lucky Mojo produced a book that is filled with spells that would be a great assistance to you, "Deliverance" by Khia Armand.

Uncrossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Cast Off Evil: https://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Healing: https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Deliverance: https://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Chinese Floor Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

You can also mix the oils together. If you order a 4 oz. Churches and Rootworkers Special blend, they will mix the three mentioned oils to give you a unique blend for the work you are doing. This oil can be used on candles, mojos, worn on the body, etc.

Oil Blends: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

You can also have these candles set at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church by Lucky Mojo. Use these links to learn more about that service.

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:51 pm

Find the magic spells that you need to defeat your demons in these excellent posts!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:12 pm

hello all,

i feel there is an ancestral (or some other spiritual) resistance at play here, so i want to acknowledge this very well could have been asked before or easily answered should i do some browsing, but for some reason i keep forgetting and want to take advantage of the moment of clarity.

my predicament is thus: i have an uncle who is quite taken by the bottle, and i fear it may eventually be the end of him. it's my father's adopted sister's husband, and both her and her husband (the alcoholic) are not bloodline related in any fashion, though the adopted lines are tightly connected.

what im wondering is--is there any way to make my uncle stop drinking or at least not kill himself with drink? if i had access to some part of his DNA like hair, what are some things I could do with it to remedy his addiction issues? im assuming grabbing his hair and putting it in a bottle with cast away evil oil and some alcohol might do some good, but if there are any other suggestions they would be greatly appreciated! thank you all, blessings

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:16 am

cyprianinspired ,

Alcoholism is an addiction that often is both mental and physical. It is strongly suggested that you work with a medical professional to try and stop the drinking, if at least curb it.

Cast Off Evil is a product you would want to use, add it to items he will touch, to his shower or shampoo. Burn white figure candles with Cast Off Evil, move the candle away from an open glass of his beverage. Creating a doll-baby stuffed with healing herbs and work the doll to influence him to stop drinking. A skull candle dressed in Influence or Commanding oil and herbs, talk to it to stop drinking or you will die. Yes getting a personal concern will make the work stronger. Hair is good because you are dealing with an addiction and need to influence his mind.

Read Psalm 69 over the work as well to rid of addiction: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_69
AIRR reader: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/AIRR_application
Cast Off Evil: https://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Influence: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Figure Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

Lucky Mojo produced a book called Deliverance which also has many spells addressing addiction work.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:29 am

thank you! sorry just seeing this now, i have the book but i have yet to crack it open--thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:42 pm

cyprianinspired --

Another good magical spell book that deals with overcoming addictions is "Women's Work" by Aura Laforest. About 8 pages are devoted to the hoodoo rootwork on the topics of "Self-Forgiveness," "Bad Habits and Addiction," and "Distress and Mental Illness."

b]Women's Work by Aura Laforest[/b]

Use in Magic:
"Women's Work: Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood" by Aura Laforest. Women's Work is a rich magical guide to all phases of female life. From Young Woman to Lover, and from Wife to Mother and beyond, this book tells how to employ traditional African-American conjure work for love, sexual charisma, fertility, childbirth, money drawing, household protection, and keeping your mate at home. With over 100 authentic hoodoo and rootwork tricks and recipes, Women's Work teaches you the hidden secrets of spell-casting that only women can use. Women's work may never be done, but this book of old-fashioned natural magic gives you clear, solid, and simple ways to help yourself and your family. Not just for women but also for the men they love, Women's Work guides you to a better life. Aura Laforest is a community herbalist and root doctor who wildcrafts, teaches, and consults from her rural home in Quebec, Canada.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
catherine yronwode

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:40 pm

thank you miss cat!

Shimmygirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shimmygirl » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:59 am

Hello, I have two questions please, first, can you recommend a psalm to stop someone from drinking, second in hoodoo are moon phases important as In ritual magick? Blessed be

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Shimmygirl,

I merged your post in the proper thread, the one on prayers for physical addictions alcohol tobacco drugs. This topic has 6 pages full of advice on how to assist a person with overcoming addiction.

Addiction is often physical and emotional, this can require medical attention as well. Always seek medical support.

The Psalm prayed to help with overcoming addiction is Psalm 69: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_69

Hoodoo practitioners often reference the phase of the moon, the hours of the day, day of the week, hands on a clock, and other planetary movements -- a waxing moon to draw, a waning moon to send away.

Moon Phases: https://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

JayDee

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Healing, Road Opening, Blessing”