Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Jaydee at AIRR and HP

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Thank You, Jaydee at AIRR and HP

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:04 pm

The AIRR Tech Team came together today to celebrate the acceptance of JayDee as a new member of AIRR. A well-known and much-loved Moderator at the Lucky Mojo Forum, JayDee has been serving the hoodoo community for more than a decade with spell casting advice -- and now he can be booked for personal readings, rootwork coaching, candle services, and more. JayDee wrote the basis for his own bio page and provided the graphics. Catherine Yronwode, Reverend James, and JayDee edited the text and graphics and provided site-wide linking. Nagasiva Yronwode was a proofreader and created the graphic announcement. Check out our helpful new page on JayDee, and get a reading from our newest AIRR member!

The JayDee page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/JayDee

We shall now move to social media, to share the the JayDee page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

#psychic #psychicreading #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoospells #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells #spellcasting #fortunetelling #divination #pendulumdowsing #pendulumreading #readersandrootworkers #rootworker #magicalcoaching
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Thank You, Jaydee at AIRR and HP

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:09 pm

Thank you! I am very happy to be accepted to AIRR and Hoodoo psychics. I will continue posting on the forum and helping people out with their individual questions and needs! I love all of the questions and learning experiences this forum provides.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

spicy13
Re: Thank You, Jaydee at AIRR and HP

Unread post by spicy13 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:12 pm

I wanted to give a shoutout to Jaydee! He has demonstrated nothing but professionalism and compassion in his work!

He has assisted me on this forum for over a year now with several questions that I have had, and outside of here, has also assisted me in magickal coaching and spell-casting advice. He has transformed my practice completely and assisted me in my growth as a practitioner, to which I am eternally grateful. He is incredibly knowledgable and talented in the craft, as well as incredibly open-minded and committed to growth himself, which is paramount to becoming a skilled practitioner.

I've also suggested friends to seek him out for assistance, and he blew them away with his skills and professionalism! They told me that he was a spot-on diviner, and displayed grace, patience, and kindness on behalf of their situations, and provided them spiritual remedies for their situations. I've also received many readings from Jaydee myself, and can attest to his astounding accuracy and his non-judgmental nature, which is vital for anyone seeking spiritual assistance in vulnerable situations.

Thank you so much, Jaydee, I highly suggest anyone looking for a practitioner to reach out to him!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”