Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel Assistance, Service, and Financial Help

RootStrong7

Re: Spells to Compel Assistance, Service, and Financial Help

Unread post by RootStrong7 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:45 pm

I typically have at least one man, if not multiple men, in my life that serve me: do my gardening, car repairs, etc. I recently moved and I want to find my helpers in this area.

I would love some root work to support me in finding helpers. I’m already wearing I Dominate My Man anointing oil every day directly on my skin and sometimes also Do As I Say oil, on my clothes. The oils have been helping, as I’m talking to a few people, but there’s been no follow-through.

I got a Command Compel Control candle that I want to use (ideas on how to dress it?)

I’m also open to hearing other recommendations. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun May 26, 2019 8:58 am

Hello RootStrong7,

You're in the right thread for your query. Have you read through the posts here? There is some good advice that can help you.

Your oil blend sounds good to me. You can use a few drops of those on your candle, and add a bit of crushed licorice or calamus to it, which are used to bend others to our will.

HER-LIC-RTCH
Licorice Root
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-CAA-RTCH
Calamus Root Chips
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Wed May 04, 2022 10:28 pm

Hello all,

I am on a healing journey and I need some more help. My dad has the money to pay for it, but I think there’s a massive amount of resistance there for a variety of reasons. So some coercion is definitely needed here.

What products would be best here? I already have Bend Over oil, five finger grass oil and herb, licorice, calamus but I’m thinking I probably need some Domination and Controlling oils?

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu May 05, 2022 6:25 am

Hi there, Cyprian

I see none of the mods/admins have gotten a moment to get to you yet so hopefully my answer will suffice.

Have you tried sweetening yet? If not, I would definitely encourage you to try that first before going the coercive route. You could even hit the middle ground by sweetening and magically "strongly suggesting" that he give you what you need by purchasing Lucky Mojo's "Influence Honey Jar Spell Kit". Just a thought ;-)

To the domination/controlling part, your Essence of Bend Over Oil would do well - if it's from Lucky Mojo for certain; I can't really speak to any one else's formulas. Your five finger grass oil/herb would go more so with my original suggestion of influence. Licorice and Calamus are ingredients in many, if not all, traditional Domination and Controlling products, so you're halfway there. You could order those two oils and explore many ways to incorporate the herbs (Licorice, Calamus) in with the Controlling oil you get.

On thing that comes to mind is to take a piece of parchment paper, write your father's name 5x's. Write your name on top of his 5x's. Turn the paper once I write your command over the names "Dad, give me the money now!". Anoint the four corners and the center with Essence of Bend Over Oil and/or any of the other oils mentioned and take some fine pieces of your Licorice (you could break it apart and take some of the "shavings" of it) and small pieces of your Calamus and sprinkle them into the petition paper, fold it up and wear it in your left shoe.

If you got these from Lucky Mojo, sometimes there is a little residual root at the bottom of the bag, you can use those but if it's not there, or you didn't get them from Lucky Mojo and don't want to go through the work of having to break it all up (it can be kinda tough) then you would do well to purchase Calamus Root powder and Licorice Root Powder from the shop!

If you go to https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html, do a control+f search and type in "calamus" and you'll see the powdered form, look to the right and just click "add to cart". Do the same thing with licorice.

Happy Hoodooing!
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

cyprianinspired

Unread post by cyprianinspired » Thu May 05, 2022 8:03 am

Thanks! We actually have a pretty good relationship, it’s just the resistance to helping financially *with healing* is the problem (he’s fine to offer help for many other things, it feels very much like a jinx or ancestral or something, on some subconscious level he doesn’t actually want me to heal). I will try your suggestions, thank you!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 05, 2022 9:05 am

cyprianinspired ,

I agree with Dr. Darensbourg response! You added another element saying, " it feels very much like a jinx or ancestral or something". This would require 1. figuring out what it is, 2. removing it. To do that I would seek a reading by an AIRR member for clarity. Then I would do the work they suggest to remediate the situation. In general, it is always advised to cleanse such as Uncrossing and Chinese Wash when you suspect long standing curses.

Uncrossing:https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Chinese Floor Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Forum thread topics related to Uncrossing: https://forum.luckymojo.com/ask-us-for- ... l-f40.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:50 pm

Good evening,
I just have a few quick question. I currently have my daughter's 2 coaches in my left shoe to have them play her more in games. I lit a purple candle for each with the petitions under it.
I want to do the same with my daughter for her to work hard on get the playing time- i will use a purple candle. I am not sure what oils to use to get her to be more motivated to work harder to get time on the field- maybe cos, master and commanding? Or I can you can't, victory?
After the purple candle i want to add her picture to the left heel of my shoe with the other pettions. Is this ok since it is all for her and soccer and getting playing time or should the coaches be in left and her in the right.?

Thanks in advance

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Hi Tribaby789,

Master is master anything, that may be good for learning a new skill, not getting your daughter to do as you say.
I Can You Can't, would be good if she had a rival, but it's not going to motivate her.
Victory and Crown of Success are good for winning games not going to get her practice.

I would put some Essence of Bendover, and /or Controlling in her laundry, or on her cleats, and put some Do As I Say on paper in your shoe.
You can still use purple candles.
I would also make a vision board with her if she does not have one, to understand her goals, and put it up in her room. Include how often she needs to work out.
A coworker of mine used to have one at her desk, with the blueprint of the house she wanted, the abs she wanted, and the man she wanted. She got all 3.

If not doing so already I would use a little protection oil to ensure she does not get hurt.

Here are links to the items mentioned:
Controlling - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-controlling.html
Essence of Bend Over - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-essence-of-bend-over.html
Do As I Say - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html
Victory - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html
Power - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
Crown of Success - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html

Best of Luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:02 pm

@mrchristopher, thank you for getting back to me. unfortunately my daughter is 3 hours away at college. I do have a baby doll of her with a little house with pictures of soccer, working out, how it makes her feel etc. At MR I refresh the oils on the pictures and will talk to her doll from time to time but mostly it sits in its little house looking at the pictures.
I have compelling oil, influence oil. I don't have essence of bend over or do as I say oil. Unfortunately, the season is over in 4 or 5 weeks and that is how long it will take to get the new oils and will be too late.
Can I use COS ( to ask for success in candle spell), compelling (for her to do it) and maybe john conquer or COC for her to be brave and go after what she wants (she tends to just back down and accept what the coaches do- mostly lazy and doesn't care but also doesn't fight for it).
And after burning the purple candle is it ok to have 3 petitions in the same show or do I need to put hers in the right shoe? Basically, they are all the same- for her to work hard and get more time and the 2 others are for the coaches to give her more time.

Thank you

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:21 pm

Tribaby789 ,

If you can get a chance to go to your daughters and "clean the shoes" for her by adding oil and a petition under the sole. As she walks it will put pressure on the coaches to make her play.

To motivate her to be more engaging, you can add her photo to your shoe as you tap your foot and command for her to do more and act more.

The suggested oils are good, you can add them to a skull candle to influence her thoughts, or a figural candle.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”