Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Slither ,

I am not sure what you are asking? If it has a tracking number you can plug it into a computer and track it via the service its shipped like USPS website. If it does not have a tracking? Then you would have to call the shop, determine when it is shipped and plan accordingly. I hope I answered your question the best I can from what I think you were asking.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:56 am

I made an order,i recieved e-mail with receipt order number and that's all,nothing more info still.When the package will be sent,will i recieve any tracking number or not?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:00 am

Slither,

No you would call the shop to determine when it is shipped.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am

Alright,but how i will know where the package is and which transfer company? They don't respond via e-mail?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Order status

Hello, I have placed an order 3/14, on 3/16 you billed me I don't have it yet. I have called the shop daily get a voice that says we don't call back, I have emailed to get no reply. It's been over a month.. I don't even know if my order was shipped. Any help would be appricated.
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm

That is very odd. The shop is open every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You should not be getting the answering machine during those hours. I will see that the message gets to the order desk. I have no idea what may have gone wrong!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:49 am

Hi Miss Cat,

I called the shop again today got someone who confirmed shipped.

Thanks

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 am

Same here,my first ordered is on way and shipped,slow delivery,my second is still in progress after one month of payed and purchaced the products.We understand that the store is small,but at least should have a proper basic info for the orders,we cannot please or call every time the store,you may know that some people from other countries maybe dont even know to speak the language to get info. :|

I'm waiting e-mail for my order,i hope someone to respond.I see a lot of members to complaining for the after sale support service. :?

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Sun May 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Slither, I have a suggestion for future orders: request the words "Split Ship" in the comments box at the bottom of your order page. Split Ship means splitting the shipment.

This info goes for all customers and orders-- whether or not your order was small or large in the number of products, they don't ship it out until the entire order is filled. If you order things the shop has in stock, it will be filled and go right into the shipping department, then sent to you. If not, they gather the items they do have in stock, and then they put the box to the side until the remaining items are ready.

Why are they not all ready right away? Because some items may need to be made, like for instance, specially blended oils that take extra time, or a spell kit may need - say, Magnet Sachet Powders - and someone will have to make it, or maybe you ordered a Court Case candle, but the shop is out of brown glass-encased candles, and is waiting for them to arrive by truck ... These are just some examples of why some orders take longer than others to ship. The most common reason for holding an order is that many small items need to be made by hand. Lucky Mojo is not a factory or a supermarket, after all.

So, when you request "Split Ship", that means that you will receive the order in two parts. The items the shop already has made or has in stock can be sent out as soon as it's filled. You will pay additional shipping for the second box, but you will receive some of the order much sooner.

Lucky Mojo is very good about adjusting orders that haven't been sent out yet, so if you're an international customer, please have your order number ready and email the shop at order@luckymojo.com to find out if you can Split Ship the order.

The phone is answered seven days a week 9am-5pm PST, so perhaps you've been getting the voicemail because of the time of day you've been calling. So email may be your best option.
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 am

I sent e-mail for split ship, dunno if it's too late now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 25, 2021 10:02 am

Email at the shop is not opened every day -- just 5 days a week -- so a phone call is always best.

Thanks, Folden Rule, for bringing up the topic of split-shipping once again. It seems like a "secret" that steady customers all know about, but new customers have to be told about. We are working at top capacity right now, and catching up on the logjam of orders waiting for products to be made.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 am

I have patient to wait but...i lost some "cases" wanted to use these orders and when i will take them in my hands may it's late. :roll:

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Sat May 29, 2021 6:38 am

Miss cat,
I figured there had to be a major backup in the lab; I placed an order two weeks ago so I’m considering requesting the Split Ship option myself. 😊
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:56 am

My order shipped,5 april,still stuck in in transit to destination.Shipping is with simple post or courier? I think is a bit slow. :roll:

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:26 pm

Slither ,

Shipping can be effected by many things, including the shipping method, the location, the delivery method. If you are out of the USA it can be even longer with customs and Covid restrictions. I waited 3 mo for sun screen from Australia, it was stuck in customs.

JayDee

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Slither,

I can’t imagine what is happening here. I’m glad that they shipped it out so long ago, which means it’s not in LM’s hands anymore. They can’t help you with an order after it’s been shipped. You can input the tracking number which they provided you in the email they sent you about the shipping. Track the order at :https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

The shop must be very backed up; i placed my order 3 weeks ago. Actually after I suggested that you request a Split Ship, I thought I ought to do that too, so I emailed them a few days ago requesting that for my order too.
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:45 am

My orders just arrived,delivery was with simple post,i hope they put couriers choices so delivery be faster sometime. :) Now should read and start the work for the results to come as soon as possible,with your directions and your advices of course,this is my first time i will try hoodoo spells(for good purposes of course).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:14 am

Hello Slither,

Glad that your order arrived safely. Good luck with your work.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:18 pm

My last order arrived in the topical post but they didn't noticed me,so after 20 days they sent it back and then i got notification.What should do now? Should wait to take it back and resend it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Slither -- We cannot help you decide.

We cannot be responsible for postal errors, but if you choose to make a claim against your post office, we can supply a record of our original shipping date and the delivery date.

If we receive the merchandise back and it is still in sellable condition, we can refund, minus a 15% restocking fee.

We can resend the package if it is returned to us and if you pay a second shipping charge. Unfortunately for you, the failure to pick up or receive a package is always considered a fault of the receiver -- unless the local post office is found to have been in error. It is not the shipper's fault.

You can email the shop at hoodoo@luckymojo.com and tell the office staff what happened and ask them to alert Eileen in the shipping department -- she works Monday through Friday. She will keep an eye out for the returned package and contact you. Give your real name, of course, because they won't know you as Slither and i don't know your real name.

Hoping for a good outcome.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Thanks for the direction,i have already sent email to order@luckymojo.com,will contact too to the mail you said.Isnt your fall of course,but i waited my baths of uncrossing and healing,so important for me to do cleanse of my body. :|

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Thanks for the direction,i have already sent email to order@luckymojo.com,will contact too to the mail you said.Isnt your fall of course,but i waited my baths of uncrossing and healing,so important for me to do cleanse of my body. :|

mr4444
Newly Registered

Unread post by mr4444 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Hi,
Can I get an update on my order please? I place this order over a month ago and have not received it or any updates?
Can I please get a status update on where my order is please? My order number is #129506
Thank you,
MR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Hello, mr4444 --

This forum does not function as a customer-service help desk because when i am online, i am not in the shop. However, i can offer you two great ways to check on your order:

* You can telephone the shop at 707-887-1521 any day between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Pacific Time and ask to speak to the order desk or shipping department.

* You can email the shop at order@luckymojo.com. Email is opened 5 days a week, by the order department.

Our staff members can look everything up for you.

Here is the information you need:

1) If your card has not been charged, your order has not yet been downloaded to our system and filled. There are two possible reasons for this:
... (A) We download orders 5 days a week, but people place orders online 7 days a week, so we sometimes get behind when we are short-staffed; you patience is appreciated.
... (B) We downloaded and filled your order, and the card you gave us declined. We sent you an email telling you that we cancelled the order. You can order again.

2) If the order has been charged, your package is in our shipping department. We only ship 5 days per week, so your package may remain "in shipping" for several days. You can phone the shop and ask for your package to be made a "squeak" or "squeaky wheel" -- and it will go to the head of the shipping line.

3) If your package has shipped, the order department or shipping department can give you the package's tracking number, and they can track the progress of the package for you, using the USPO or UPS tracking sites, and tell you where the package is.

4) If your package was shipped and has been marked "delivered" by the carrier, and you do not have it, you will have to look out for package thieves on your own, as our responsibility ends once the carrier marks the package "delivered."

5) If the package remains lost in transit, that is, if it has stalled out or fallen off the tracking system somewhere short of "delivered," we advise you to contact our shipping department within 30 days of the date the package shipped (not the order date, but the shipping date). Your package is insured and we will replace it.

6) If anything in the package arrives damaged, contact the shop at once with a cell phone photo of the damage, plus a photo of the shipping invoice or bill of lading, with the checked-off items on it, and we will send you replacement goods.

7) If any item in the order is missing, contact the shop at once with a cell phone photo of the total contents you did receive, plus a photo of the shipping invoice or bill of lading, with the checked-off items on it, and we will send you replacement goods.

Thanks for trusting us with your order.
catherine yronwode

falz

Unread post by falz » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:58 pm

I hate to post here about this, but I'm not sure what I should do... :oops:

I placed an order on August 14th and it still hasn't shown up. I've emailed the help desk a couple times, I did receive a message on 9/7 that my order was in the shipping department. Since then, I asked for a tracking number or some update but haven't received a reply.

I've tried to be as polite as possible - I hope I haven't done something wrong. I am a relatively new customer and I fully accept that it's possible that orders just take a long time and maybe I'm out of line to continue asking about it. My only thing is that I've ordered a few spiritual supplies that I needed for certain dates and jobs I had planned, and if they take a long time to arrive I have to refill my supplies elsewhere. I really would love to give all of my business to Lucky Mojo, and if orders need to be made a few months in advance I'd just like to know so that I can plan accordingly. Sorry again if this is out of line or in the wrong forum, and thank you again for your time, efforts, and everything that you do for the community.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:37 pm

Hi, falz,

Please call the shop at 707-887-1521. Without your real name and customer ID number (which i don't think you should post here), i can't look up your order.

I will forward your message to the order desk as well.

Thanks for your patience.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi again, falz --

I just checked with Eileen and she is packing your order now. She was interrupted by having to deal with a family emergency, and was out of the shop for a few days. She says your order will ship via UPS as it is quite weighty.

I hope this helps.
catherine yronwode

falz

Unread post by falz » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Thank you so much miss cat, I hadn't had a chance to call the shop yet. Sorry to hear about Eileen's family issues, hopefully everything goes well for her and her family! My order arrived just now, I haven't opened the box yet but I'm sure everything is in order. Thanks again for checking, I really appreciate you all ❤️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:20 pm

Hi, falz.

I'm glad you got the package. I will convey your good wishes to Eileen.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:04 pm

With the passing of Copper Kitty, Miss Bootsie has risen to the supreme rank of Lucky Mojo Shipping Department Cat. Welcome to your new position, Puss-In-Boots! (Photo by Eileen Edler.)

Come on by and pick up your freshly-made spiritual oils, incense, perfumes, floor washes, candles, religious goods, amulets, and sachet powders, plus the widest selection of magical herbs and roots under one roof.

Our catalogue is online at luckymojo.com/catalogue — and we sell by mail order, too, both retail and wholesale. (Photo by nagasiva yronwode.)

#luckymojocurioco #spiritualsupplies #hoodoocandles #conjureoils #spellkits #hoodooherbs #magicbooks #rootsandherbs #instagramcats #catsinboxes

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode @luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode

DellaRett

Unread post by DellaRett » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:04 am

What's the status?
Della

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:08 am

Hi DellaRett

Not sure what you're inquiring about

If you want to check on an order and it has been more than 4 weeks since they processed the payment you can call the shop at 707-887-1521 between 9 am -5 pst. If you are international you can email order@luckymojo.com.

If it has been more than 2 weeks and they have not collected payment, please contact the store.

Best of Luck,
Mr. Christopher

DellaRett

Unread post by DellaRett » Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 pm

Thanks, Mr Chistopher. I thought this connected to the shop directly. I got my order now. Everything is good.
Della

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Announcements, Updates, and News”