Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:23 pm

A Hot Foot spell that employs a bottle filled with red peppers and vinegar, a Hot Foot Candle, and a ferocious black cat; a black obsidian scrying ball enables the rootworker to keep track of the spell's effects on the enemy.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:39 pm

As far as the vinegar jar and the candle for an enemy woman, to separate from my man:

i don't know her name or anything. I only saw her once and it was by mistake at a flea market. My man and her were there.

What should i put in the vinegar jar and on her candle??

Beterhalf38

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:41 pm

For the vinegar jar spell, write a verbal description like "other women" or describe her appearance the best you can on the paper. Carve "rival women" on the candle and dress it with Break Up Oil. If you have more oils, then Confusion, Separation, Destruction , and Banishing are all great additives to a break up spell.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Asiangirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Asiangirl » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm

I'm sorry if I post in the wrong place. I need to ask a question because I don't know what else to do. I have read thru the forum but I still could not find the answer. I did a vinegar jar on my coworker three months ago to sour her life because she did something so bad to me. Then she got married last moth and she now uses her husband's last name. In the vinegar jar that I made has her old last name on her picture. Should I do a new jar? Nothing is happening yet but I can wait. Thank you for your time

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:02 am

Asiangirl ,

I merged your post with the general topic on vinegar jars, there are 67 pages filled with information no working with a vinegar jar. Her maiden name is fine for the work, she is still known as that name. In future work you can add her new name with her maiden name.

After 3 months with no sign or movement of success, I would redo the work, if nothing the second time, I would move on to a new spell.

JayDee

Latina71

Unread post by Latina71 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello everyone
I’m doing a vinegar jar to make a couple fight. I don’t have a cat or dog hair.. also I don’t have a black candle. Will it work without the hair and what other color candle can I use.
Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Hello Latina71,

You can still do your break up jar without the cat and dog hair. In the absence of a black candle, use a white one as it is considered an all-purpose color.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ana11

Unread post by Ana11 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:18 am

I've used a vinegar jar with cat and dog hair, as well as other ingredients based on the instructions. But I am not seeing any changes - the targets are still getting along great and working against me. its been 3 weeks since I created this jar. I am not sure what is that that I did wrong. Should I create another vinegar jar? Any advice is appreciated.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:58 am

Ana11,

Not every spell works for everyone, this may not be the spell you need to use. I would not repeat the same spell if you did not get results. I would dispose of it, bury in a graveyard to kill the relationship. Then move to a new spell.

Miss Aida wrote a book Destroying Relationships, I highly suggest that book for your work: https://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

JayDee

PrayPrepareProsper

Unread post by PrayPrepareProsper » Tue May 10, 2022 9:37 pm

Ever since my significant other (who I have done more for than his own parents) has started working out he has become so cocky. After me primarily paying for 6 trips over the past 6 months, he now wants us to be "platonic." This came literally out of nowhere - just days after him discussing different sex toys and positions he wants to try (we are very sexual). If I were to add him to a vinegar jar would it sour things between us or just his life? He needs a major reality check. I can write an essay on the things I have sacrificed and done for him out of the love in my heart yet now he is being horrible due to newfound "confidence" and interest from other gay men...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 12, 2022 8:58 am

Hello PrayPrepareProsper,

I'm sorry you are going through such difficulty with your partner.

I would not do a vinegar jar on him, as it could potentially make him angry and difficult to deal with. You said he needs a reality check, in that he needs to understand how badly he has been treating you.

For this, I suggest you look through the spells in the following topic, which includes spells to bring about remorse for bad behavior. I'm sure you can find ideas that will help you to humble him.
https://forum.luckymojo.com/bring-out-t ... t6473.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Moonchild9858

Unread post by Moonchild9858 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:46 pm

Hi I have a question regarding spitting at my vinegar jar. Will that undo any work or compromise the trick in any way? It’s on my altar.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Hello Moonchild9858,

So I understand the question, you are spitting from your mouth at the jar? That would only enhance the work, many Italian and Jewish women famously spit curses, you see them in movies going Patoo Patoo Patoo. If you are concerned if the jar is working you can get a reading from Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers

Best of luck,

Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Moonchild9858

Unread post by Moonchild9858 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:56 pm

Thank you mr Christopher. I’ve also been torturing mymy jar while I’m at work by putting it behind the toilet and leaving loud awful hateful heavy metal music playing next to it. Lol . I got creative with this one.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”