Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Up Co-Dependent, Parasitic, Harmful Relationships

BeachbumSteph
Re: Spells to Break Up Co-Dependent, Parasitic, Harmful Relationships

Unread post by BeachbumSteph » Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 pm

sorry I meant Separation candle not Desperation candle,Type O..

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 03, 2019 10:37 am

Thank you BeachbumSteph, appreciate your clarification.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Love&Light

Unread post by Love&Light » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:37 pm

Anyone who knows about true co-dependency knows it's very strong and hard to break. It keeps people together when they shouldn't be together and causes a constant cycle of drama and chaos. Even if they break up they will still try to stay in touch because they are co-dependent on each other.

1) Does anyone know how to do a spell to break co-dependency between two people ?

2) If two people are co-dependent, and if I do a break up spell, should I do something to stop the co-dependent entanglement first?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:52 pm

Hi Love&Light,

A moving candle break up spell will normally pull two people apart for good. Even if the 2 are not romantically involved like boss and employee, or two friends, this will still work. In this variant of a traditional spell I have added elements of protection and damnation to break the bonds of parasitic co-dependency.

You need 2 figure candles, salt, Cut and Clear Oil, and possibly Fiery Wall of Protection Oil as well, Damnation incense (optional), a knife or scissors, and a sheet pan.

If this is an abusive or toxic relationship use the Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. If it is merely a bad relationship, use only Cut and Clear Oil.

1. Carve the name of one of the people you want to break up from head to toe down the back of one of the candles. Then do the same to the other.

2. Baptize the candles- Put water on the head. "In the name of... I baptize you (person name) as the (deity of choice) created the first man/woman, I so create you to be (person name), may (he/she) hear, feel, and do as I say so help me (deity)."

3. Put 1 candle about midway on the sheet pan, looking left, and pour a line of salt, (if this is an abusive or toxic relationship, pour Fiery Wall of Protection Oil over the salt).

4. Put the other candle on the other side of the salt so they are back to back. (If the person is abusive, put some Damnation Incense on the candle)

5. Put Cut and Clear Oil on the knife blade or scissors.

6. Put the knife between the 2 candles on top of the salt.

7. Pray over the candles; you can recite Psalms 9.

8. Light the candles, let them burn for 15 minutes, and pinch them out.

9. Next day, move the candles apart, so there is more space between them. If you used scissors you can open them a little.

10. Light the candles, let them burn 1/2 hour, then pinch or snuff them out.

11. Repeat step 10, till the candles are just wax, or have reached the edge of the pan, normally 3-5 days.

12. Depose of the wax away from your house, if you want them to go far away from each other; leave it at crossroads on opposite corners, or drop it in the river.

Here are the links to items you would need:
Cut and Clear Oil - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cut-and-clear.html
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
Damnation Incense - https://www.luckymojo.com/incense-damnation.html
Candles - https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Best of Luck,

Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Love&Light

Unread post by Love&Light » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:56 am

Thank you, Christopher! I apologize I couldn't find this thread earlier. I did a word search for codependency instead of co-dependent : ) And "Parasitic" is a good word for it! There's the parasite (person always needing help) and the ENABLER (the person always giving help, to the other's detriment). I've seen it up close many times and it's so destructive.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Hi Love&Light,

The moving candle spell should help them set boundaries if not move away from each other. Destroying Relationships by Ms. Aida is also a good resource.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Love&Light

Unread post by Love&Light » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:06 pm

Thank you for the book referral, Christopher! I ordered the book, already received it, and finished reading the whole thing cover to cover :)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”