Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi Slither,

As Jaydee said King Solomon products are amazing. Rosemary and Mint tea is good for memory and concentration. You can also make a petition write your name 3 times with "My mind is like Google, I can recall anything I ask of it" circling the outside. Put it under a white candle and light it as you study, say the words anytime you struggle.

https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html

Best of Luck

Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Love_Muse
Re: Spell-Casting for School Program, Student Loan or Grant, Academic Success, Graduate Degree

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Hello -

I want to say thank you! Monday I used Crown of Success, Fast Luck, and Look Me Over on a photo of my daughter and the school I wanted to get her in. I ran yellow candles around it with crown of success on it. I also lit a 5 day St. Expedite candle and prayed for his immediate assistance. I also ran a protective circle around it.

I got a notification yesterday that she was selected for a BETTER school, one of the top schools in the state! This is unusual because this school is not even in enrollment window (it’s closed) and we applied several months ago.

Thank you LM! Thank you Miss Cat! Thank you St. Expedite. Thank you Ancestors. Thank you God!
Thank you St. Expedite for blessing me and answering my petition. Thank you!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:47 am

Love_Muse,

Amazing testimony! I do love the Crown of Success product line and St. Expedite is a great helpful saint. Make sure to repay him, its custom to give him red roses and pound cake, then publish his name giving thanks for his aid.

Forum topic on St. Expedite: post431934.html?hilit=expedite#p431934

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:21 am

Hey guys,i have some good news,i got the results from my exams for language degree and i passed with success,i was prepared last days with crown of success oil and crucible of courage too combination,i think i got a boost from them to succeed,plus i had together my crown of success mojo in my pocket when i was writing exams.Now,my target is to prepare a finish my second degree as pc technician for next year.Thnx a lot for your suggestions,JayDee. ;) :D

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:11 pm

Slither,

That is fantastic news, I am very excited for you. You have been working very hard both magically and physically for this success and you deserved it! Give your mojo a nice feed of oil and pray over it with thanks! Now keep wearing it for continued success.

JayDee

Crown of Success Spell Kit

Use in Magic:
If you desire to succeed and achieve recognition for your efforts in school, career, or on the stage, we recommend Crown of Success, which is used with great satisfaction by many of our customers when taking tests, submitting resumes, going for interviews, asking for raises, or speaking in public.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo spell kits are the perfect introduction to folk magic for those who want to follow established methods; you will receive all of the ingredients needed to perform a full job of work, plus complete instructions for use.

Product Details:
This Spell Kit comes complete with:
• 9 Purple candles
• 1 Yellow candle
• Crown of Success Bath Crystals
• Crown of Success Incense
• Crown of Success Sachet Powder
• 9 Herb Spiritual Bath
• Crown of Success Mojo Bag fixed with metal Crown charm
• Crown of Success Oil
• Complete instructions for use

SPL-KIT-CROW
Crown of Success Spell Kit
$85.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”