Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Protect From or Stop Gossip and Slander

JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Spell-Casting to Protect From or Stop Gossip and Slander

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:05 am

ilonawalnut ,

What negative consequence did you think would happen from doing Stop Gossip? Seems you may have acted out of fear. The work in my opinion is already ruined, you cast doubt into the work, you questioned your ability to do the work, and now you are scared of the work you still have at home ( the candle). Wash it in ammonia then throw it in the garbage. There is no concept of Karma or 3-fold in Hoodoo, simply does not exist in this context, either work is effective or it is not, either it is justified or it is not. Also the ill-considered magical intervention, you get what you ask for, not the opposite, we pull this idea from the bible; Luke 11:11- “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?". Meaning the opposite does not occur.

I would strongly suggest you seek magical coaching from one of the many AIRR members who can assist you with building a Stop Gossip spell: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:30 pm

What sort of spell can draw helpful people to you who would spill the tea on what a gossip has been saying about you behind your back?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:58 pm

eireguitar,

Honey Jar to sweeten them to you, add Deers Tongue Herb to cause them to talk, or use Attraction products to draw them to you.

Honey Jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Deers Tongue Herb: https://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:01 am

A massive continuously protection against negative people,toxic people and their negative energy they want to harm you,gossip,slander,backbit you,without even notice them cause they play the game of pretending the good friends??

I personally,always have a small piece of black tourmaline,eye of the tiger gems that i cleanse often and recharge them with sunlight,then i have a Thor's Mjölnir hammer i have energized with specific directions.Then i have Michael's Archangel oil,Fiery of protection oil and cruicible of courage oil i often wear,but even these aren't enough to cut the negativity sometimes.

Joeyjojojr

Unread post by Joeyjojojr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:52 am

Hello everyone, peace, and blessings
I did my first freezer spell yesterday. I have a relative who has made it their mission to make my life difficult by spreading rumors and gossiping about me to the point where she's making people question my capabilities as a parent. The reality is I have encountered some life challenges and needed some help, not rumors and lies. Filled the jar with a petition paper with her name, folded it up, and stapled it shut. Filled it with alum and vinegar. Did not fill it to the brim just to give it room to expand. Opened the freezer this morning and there was an obvious large icicle that seeped out of the jar, yet it didn't explode, it's still intact. Any significance?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:30 am

Joeyjojojr ,

I edited out the name of another brand product, this forum is run and owned by Lucky Mojo. We cannot comment on other brands' efficacy.

What you experienced is scientific, not magical, filling a container with too much liquid will result in this, leaking and possibly exploding.

Since this person is causing you distress and drama, you may be interested in Stop Gossip, known to stop and protect you from slander, Slippery Elm which is known to protect from slander and Chia Seed also known to stop gossip.

Stop Gossip: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Chia Seed: https://www.herbmagic.com/chia-seed.html
Slippery Elm: https://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

JayDee

Joeyjojojr

Unread post by Joeyjojojr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:09 am

Thank you JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 am

Hi,i haven't understand yet how we use the slippery elm protection (most suggest put some into shoes?) and how we turn on the elm so to get the protection.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Hi Slither,

Medically Slipper Elm was used as a folk remedy for sore throats and mouth ulcers. It also treats acid reflex, which also helps esophagus damage. When people talked a lot it would cause them to go on a horse or get a sore throat like when you go to a concert and scream and the next day can't talk. So the treatment for sore throat must also stop gossip. You burn Slipper Elm to stop gossip, you put it in your shoe to slip by unnoticed.

You can find more details about herbs in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$16.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HHHC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode
$42.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:14 pm

Slither,

Slippery Elm is known to make the gossip and evil people speak against you slide off of you and not affect you. You can place it in your shoes for protection, burn it and make the sign of a Cross with it on your body or shoe soles. It can be sprinkled on a candle to stop gossip, added to spiritual baths, and even worn in a mojo. Mr. Christopher suggested a book by Miss Cat which is filled with uses of many herbs and curios.

JayDee

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”