Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection Good Health and Open Roads

Kyla
Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection Good Health and Open Roads

Unread post by Kyla » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Hi JayDee,

Thank you so much. I was able to close my first and only sale of the month today. Although a struggle, I felt as if I was breaking away from this hex/curse/crossing. It’s certainly still there but still working through the 13 day 13 herb bath. I am ordering the Argimony and uncrossing. I had a chance to talk to my reader, she did instruct me to finish the bath and reach out to another reader afterwards because she felt too invested to do a accurate reading right now. I have been seeing and working with her for over 5 years now so it makes sense. I am also ordering the fiery wall of protection! I currently own the Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book, my go to for 100% of understand my work and what I am working with!

She suggested a mirror box and if you could tell me where I could get one? I looked online and it looks like Robin use to create them and sell through LM (found the note in the black folder) but seems to be discontinued. I’ll certainly make one on my own if I need to do so, I just have so much faith in LM productions.

Thank you so much again JayDee

Love,
Kyla

JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Spells for Uncrossing Jinx Breaking Plus Protection Good Health and Open Roads

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:05 am

Kyla ,

You will likely have to make one yourself, go to a craft store and purchase square mirrors, get a glue gun and glue them together leave the top open, add the protection herbs like rue, agrimony, mint, basil, Fiery Wall Of Protection sachet powder, a photo of you and a personal item. Glue it shut, the reflection is outward for this container, any work sent to you is reflected. Alternative is if you know who is attacking you, create one with the mirrors facing inward, add cursing and confusion items like poppy seed, pepper, Confusion sachet powder. Place a photo of the person hanging inside of it and shake it as you pray to return the curses to them. This is a container spell, you can learn more about them in Lucky Mojos book Bottle Up and Go. It is also Discussed in Cursing And Crossing, and on this link on Lucky Mojo.

Reversing/ discussing mirror box: https://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

DEDICATION 4

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS 4

WHO WROTE THESE SPELLS? 4

WHAT IS CONTAINER MAGIC? 5

... What You Will Need 6

CONTAINER SPELLS 10

NATURAL CONTAINERS 12
... Egg Spells 12
... Animal Organs, Bones, Shells, and Horns 14
... Fruits and Vegetables 15
... Potted Plants, Hollow Trees, and Holes in the Ground 19

PAPER, CLOTH, LEAD, AND LEATHER 22
... Packet and Package Spells 22
... Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles 25
... Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary 29
... Wax Dolls in Various Liquids 30
... Stuffed Dolls for Love and Marriage 31
... Stuffed Dolls for Pain and Suffering 32
... oaded Statuary as Dolls 33

BOTTLE SPELLS 34
... Bottle Spell Basics 34
... Shaking Bottle Spells 35
... Perfume Bottle Spells 36
... Vinegar Bottle Spells 37
... Bottle Spells for Various Conditions 39
... Breaking the Bottle 49

JAR SPELLS 51
... Jar Spell Basics 51
... Sugar and Honey Jar Spells 53
... Vinegar Jar Spells 61
... Ammonia Jar Spells 62
... Rotten Jar Spells 63

BOX, CAN, AND TIN SPELLS 64
... Matchbox and Cigar Box Spells 64
... Coffin Box Spells 65
... Sugar Box Spells 67
... Mirror Box Spells 69

FIRE AND LIGHT SPELLS  73
... Loaded Oil Lamps 75
... Loaded Candles 76

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS 78
... Ice Box and Freezer Spell Basics 78
... Frozen Spells 80

SPIRIT HOUSES 84
... Enshrining Benevolent Spirits 84
... Black Hawk Buckets 85
... The Scandinavian Spiritus 86
... Religious Bottles 87

SPIRIT TRAPS 88
... Confining Evil SPirits 88
... Witch Bottles 88
... Bottle Trees 90
... Jewish and Arabic Inscribed Bowls 91

BRINGING IT TO A CLOSE 93

BIBLIOGRAPHY 96

First Edition 2020
96 pages, paperback.

Published by
Lucky Mojo
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
www.luckymojo.com
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:11 am

Question,

I did a 7 day Uncrossing bath this past April of this year. Man oh man, what a difference..my health improved, I experienced drive to move forward in life, I had motivation, it was great! About a month and a half to two months after..things kind of went back to they way they were prior to the baths 😔
I remember reading that if things don't get better after 1,3,7,9 baths etc. Then do a 13 day Uncrossing bath.
I have a reading scheduled for next week! So excited! But what do you all think? Should just just go ahead with a 13 day bath?
Love your forum. I've learned so much! Thank you!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:28 am

Gema,

Cleansing is an ongoing, continual type work. You also want to add protection to keep anything from attacking you again. Let's assume you have an enemy or enemies, while you cleanse it takes it off, but if they keep the work up, it will return. This is why we cleanse and protect.

13 herb for 13 days is a powerful jinx, crossed condition, curse breaking bath. I accompany it with Chinese Wash to clean your home, and a Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo to keep evil off of you, to keep you safe.

Chinese Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
13 herb, 13 day bath: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:57 pm

JayDee,
Thank you so much for answering my questions on here. I really appreciate it and I appreciate this forum. You have answered many things for me.
I understand. Thanks a bunch :)

PurpleFire

Unread post by PurpleFire » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:59 pm

I have quite the conundrum here. Shame shame shame on me for not having protection on my husband, to begin with. After having and doing divinations to be SURE...it is concluded that a woman ( a child to me, being she's 20 years younger) he works with has done SOME sort of love/binding work on my husband. Now, this man is as loyal as they come, I have a long story about this entire saga. He is confused. Doesn't know what is happening to him or why he's making decisions he's making to the point he actually tried to commit suicide because he left his wife and kids and doesn't know why. I did some mental clarity work, uncrossing, cleansing...He came home and I finally saw MY husband in there again for a brief time...but then he was drawn right back to her and acting like a complete stranger and moved out of the house again...even with protection, I gave him to carry. He is confused. Not wanting anything with her, but can't leave her alone...he said he doesn't recognize the man he sees in the mirror. We are working on mental health on the medical side.
How do I remove love/binding work and do so WHILE keeping the current work I have going for him?
I have a small St. Dymphna alter with work I'm doing for his mental health...I am working a vinegar jar on them, I have him in honey for self-love...I am working on clarity...I'm not going to hot-foot her until the link to her is broken. I haven't done any reconciliation/love work for us, because that's not my jam. I fully believe once he is cleared of all this other mess, he'll be okay and so will we, one way or another. My focus is to clear him of her and her (or whoever is doing it for her) work and get his head out of the fog so he can make his own clear decisions. He doesn't know anything about anything other than he is confused about everything. I hate seeing him like this.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:03 am

Hi PurpleFire,

I am sorry to see this. To start I would not Hot Foot this woman till you are crystal clear your man is not tied to her. I would not want her to leave and take him with her. If there is a link you will need your man to bathe in Lemon Mint/ Lemon Verbina and Rue. He can do it knowingly or you can grind it up very fine, and mix it into his shampoo or body wash. Next, you must do the Fiery Wall of Protection, you can buy the kit from Lucky Mojo Co. You can also use some Fiery Wall of protection on pieces of his jewelry, braclet, ring, and watch band as long as it does not irritate him. I would then do a recommitment ceremony, either handfasting or just a wedding. Does not have to be fancy you can do something in the park. After that can cast this jezebel to hell.

Here are the links to the items mentioned

Lemon Mint - http://www.herbmagic.com/lemon-mint.html
Rue - http://www.herbmagic.com/rue.html
Fiery Wall of Protection - https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

PurpleFire

Unread post by PurpleFire » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:43 am

Okay, I have everything except the FWP. On it. To be clear, none of that will cancel out the other workings I have going on him? This little girl isn't gonna know what hit her when I'm done. What I've done so far to soften her up for the blow, is get a picture of her...baptized it, put alum and poppy seeds over her eyes and mouth and taped it down real good, then, I put her in a bag of cat shit...where she will stay until I know the link is broken...then it's ONNN like a pot of neck bones. If I can afford to, I may have a couple of candles lit for this situation to help back me up.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:22 am

Hi Purplefire,

When you pray over the herbs, just say block out all influence but mine, may my voice alone imprint on him.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

PurpleFire

Unread post by PurpleFire » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:09 pm

Mr. Christopher,

Thank you for your help!

Karrma

Unread post by Karrma » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:11 pm

If one wanted to make an uncross, unjinx, unhex jar for themselves, what herbs should be used for uncrossing, unhexing, unjixing?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:36 pm

Hi Karrma,

You can look at Hoodoo At A Glance https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html, created by Miss cat so you can see what herbs are associated with what.
Lucky Mojo Curio Co also sells premade Uncrossing, https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
!3 Herb bath is traditional, take the bath over 13 days: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”