Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Hearts of stone in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop in Forestville, California.

This is our first week after re-opening to the public and we are very happy to see old customers again and meet new ones -- masks and hand sanitizer provided at the door -- and because we are short-staffed, we request that large parties call ahead so we can prepare. We will be working on filling mail orders, and the shop is a very small space, so let us help you from behind the counter rather than follow you down the narrow aisles. Also, we are hiring! Photo by catherine yronwode.

#hoodoospells #hoodoo #conjureoils #folkmagic #luckymojocurioco #WeAreHiring #spiritualsupplies

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode #0000GA (HRCC Apprentice Grad)
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:12 am

Hi, I decided to have a 3 candle run of come to me candles set by MISC, on the first candle right now and I noticed since having the candle lit my love interest has become distant/not communicating as much/takes longer to reply where as before he would communication a lot with me, is this a common thing that can happen with love workings? It’s interesting to me because this man has shared with me how traumatic his last relationship was, I’m kinda thinking maybe he’s feeling the work and taking a step back because maybe he’s afraid because he didn’t act this way with me beforehand. I know a reading would give me more detail on this but I’m more just curious at this point if this is a common thing that can happen with love work, especially since I’m having come to me done but he’s distancing himself.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:22 am

SugarLoveHoney,

It is not common in love work for the opposite to happen. The candle report, when completed will give you insight, as the candle burn will tell what is going on. It is possible he is feeling the work and resisting and that is why he is distant.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:27 am

Thank you for the reply JayDee,
What would you recommend to remove resistance? I was looking at conjureman Ali’s spell to remove resistance in a lover and have all the supplies to perform that spell, however while this man is the submissive type, I’m on the fence because it uses follow me boy oil and I’m afraid of overwhelming him because he’s quite the sensitive and emotional man and his past relationship he was in the woman was very controlling and manipulative towards him and I don’t want him to feel threatened by me or think I’m anything like his ex lover. How domineering is follow me boy?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:00 am

SugarLoveHoney,

Follow Me Boy is a good choice to have him follow you and be enticed with you, I would also suggest adding Bewitching to the mix as well. Follow Me Boy will make him follow you like a puppy following his owner, it is not as dominating as say Do as I Say. It is a good love oil to use. I would work a skull candle to overcome resistance.

JayDee

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:29 am

Thanks for the advice JayDee, I actually have a skull candle on hand so I’ll definitely use that! Should I say things leaning towards “ you are unable to resist me” and “ you are safe to open your heart to me and pursue a relationship with me” type of thing? I have follow me boy oil but I don’t have bewitching oil on hand, would look me over oil or queen Elizabeth root oil be a good choice to replace bewitching oil?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 am

SugarLoveHoney,

I would dress the skull with the Follow Me Boy Oil, dust it with Deers Tonge herb and Tobacco for communication. I would carve your petition on the skull and burn the candle. As the candle burns burn Tobacco and blow the smoke in the face of the skull as you tell it what to think. The phrases should be " I love John Doe, I I want to be with John Doe, Im spending my time with John Doe". This is a phrase you would say over and over, be repetitive to get it on their mind. Look Me Over is a good oil to use in place of Bewitching, it has a different intention but does make the person look at you and Look Me Over gets you to look at you with interest of love.

IL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-DEE-LEAF
Deer's Tongue Leaves
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-TOB-LEAF
Tobacco, Black Candle
$5.00

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Fri May 06, 2022 6:52 am

Good morning, I am a bit confused about heating things up in the love spells using a candle. Did I read correctly that adding red pepper is a way of heating the spell up? If so, if using a glass-encased candle can I add the red pepper to it? What is the difference in using red pepper vs.ginger or is it any?

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 06, 2022 7:20 am

Howdy, Cbishop

Red pepper is generally used in Hooodoo to drive people away, jinx, and/or cross folk. While I have met one, maybe even two people, who have said they use Red Pepper to heat up love situation, I believe that it is an advent from other spiritual traditions and I, personally, wouldn't advise you to use it in a love spell when following Hoodoo tradition.

Ginger is great for this and so are Cubeb Berries.

Here's a link to them if you need to purchase:

https://www.herbmagic.com/ginger-root.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/cubebs.html
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 am

Thank you, Dr. Darensbourg

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 06, 2022 11:03 am

It was my pleasure. Glad to help
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 2:08 pm

Good evening, I hollowed the bottom out of a red skull candle, I put spikenard, sandalwood red chips, damiana leaf, lovage, catnip, target's hair, petition, and placed it on top of their picture. rubbed in do as I say oil, red fast luck and come to me oil. I have not lit it yet. Wanting to know is this ok and if there is anything else I need to do.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 09, 2022 2:35 pm

cbishop ,

Name the candle as the person like a baptism so it is attached to them, then pray over it. Burn it and pray, this is a love threat so I would read a section of Songs of Solomon each day as it burns, then speak to it as the person you are influencing, "I love Jane doe, I want Jane.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks, JayDee. Also before burning it can I use it like a poppet for a while?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 09, 2022 4:35 pm

cbishop ,

Absolutely! Figural candles can be a effigy just like a doll-baby or a poppet. Many use them this way as well. Speak to it like you are them, another traditional method is to blow tobacco smoke in the face as you work it to cause communication.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Thanks, JayDee, you are always on it. You are awesome.

mark1
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark1 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. A friend at Lucky Mojo suggested I post a question that I've been trying to get an answer to for a few years now and I hope someone here might be able to help me?

I'm a male who previously experienced what I'm about to describe with two different girlfriends (both are now ex-girlfriends). I was in a relationship with each of them for less than a year. During the time I was with each of them they spontaneously offered to dry off my feet with a towel after I came out of the shower, which I found odd. This only happened a single time with each of them. Both ladies were also very strong independent women which also did not fit their personalities. I would like to know if they did this with the intention of using this as some type of spell/ritual to get me to fall deeper in love with them?

I've dated different women throughout my life but this stands out for me as very peculiar. I had never asked for that or ever mentioned that I've ever wanted anyone to do that for me.

These are also 2 women who I strongly suspected may have cast some type of incantation or spell on me. When I dated these 2 different ladies and we were apart I would always feel very strong feelings of anxiety, feelings of loss, and missed being with them. I'd even go as far as saying my feelings felt so strong that it felt like I was grieving for someone and I'm not that type of person when it comes to dating. I recall feeling these feelings with both ladies within the first month of dating each one. Another thing both of them had in common when I dated them is that they always wanted to cook food for me and once again it's not something that I would ask them to do, they would frequently offer to make me food and I would eat their food.

Sorry it's a bit long but I wanted to explain so that you have an understanding why I'm asking for some type of answer.

Thank you.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 13, 2022 2:48 am

mark1,

It is very possible they did collect a personal concern or added something to your food to hoodoo you. I would suggest a reading by an AIRR member to get a reading on the situation. AIRR is now expanding with 31 members to choose from! You would also want to start with Uncrossing baths. I would use the 13 herb, 13 day spiritual bath.

13 herb, 13 day Spiritual Bath: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html
AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

JayDee

mark1
Newly Registered

Unread post by mark1 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Thank you JayDee, I'll look into this further through someone from the Association. I appreciate your help.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 13, 2022 4:33 pm

mark1,

You are very welcome! Please read through the profiles, you will see that some are expertise in love work and can support you in this journey.

Also remember that Lucky mojo sells products that can assist you as well, including: spell kits, oils, candles, herbs, books, incense, sachet powder, and in conjunction with MISC they do candle services. These are an asset!

Lucky Mojo Catalogue of products: https://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
MISC Candle Service: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Sun May 22, 2022 9:36 am

Good evening, I have read about different herbs but I wanted some help on what is a good herb to use with a do as I say candle. I read two different things one is that knotweed was good but somewhere else it was not.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 22, 2022 10:13 am

cbishop ,

Knotweed is known for bind a person and holding them down. It can be used to bind a lover to you as well, in this case it is a binding work. When I think of Do As I Say product line, I think of controlling how they think and act, forcing them to act on a promise. Of course this oil can be mixed with other oils to make a blend unique to your need, such as Do As I Say oil with Love Me oil, to make a person fulfill a love promise.

Knotweed: https://www.herbmagic.com/knot-weed.html
Read about oil blends here: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
Do As I Say: https://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
Love Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

To control a person I would use these products:

Licorice Root: https://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Calamus Root: https://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-whole.html

You can also dust the candle with Do As I Say sachet powder.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 23, 2022 4:04 am

Thanks JayDee, since you mentioned knotweed is for binding is there a candle you would suggest to use along with the knotweed for binding?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 23, 2022 5:10 am

cbishop,

You can use a figural candle as an effigy, like a doll-baby and bind it in Knotweed. If you wish to burn it, add the Knotweed in a hole made in the bottom of the candle and seal it with wax.

Figural Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

The topic of figural candles as dolls is covered in this book:

Hoodoo Dolls and Effigies, by catherine yronwode

Use in Magic:
"Hoodoo Dolls and Effigies: How to Craft and Cast Spells with Poppets, Fetishes, and Voodoo Dolls in the African-American Conjure Tradition" by catherine yronwode. Here is your encyclopedia of Doll Magic! Toy Dolls; Stuffed Animals; Wooden Dolls; Cloth, Leather, and Sock Dolls; Knitted and Crocheted Dolls; Bone, Horn, Antler, and Feather Dolls; Clay, Mud, and Dirt Dolls; Paper Dolls; Wax, Butter, Fat, and Meat Dolls; Twig and Stick Dolls; Rope and Twine Dolls; Loaded Statuary Dolls; Figural Candle Dolls; Photograph and Tintype Dolls; Dough, Bread, and Cookie Dolls; and Corn Husk Dolls.

Learn the basic techniques: How to link an effigy to a person, how to baptize it, speak to it, feed it, and keep it working for you, as well as how and why to stab, cut, tie, bind, burn, drown, deploy, dispose of, kill, and unmake your magical dolls.

Dozens of step-by-step doll spells! Complete lists of herbs, roots, and incense powders to stuff inside them, liquids to splash on them, and prayers to say over them are included. More than 50 pages of traditional spells: Dolls for Romance and Love, to Draw and Hold Money, for Power and Success, to cause Pain and Suffering, to Cleanse and Heal, and for Protection, plus a bonus chapter on Venerated Idols and Fetishes.

A complete course in doll magic in one handy book!

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-DOLL
Hoodoo Dolls and Effigies, by catherine yronwode
$9.00

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/hoodoodollsandeffigies.html

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 23, 2022 6:37 am

One more question, can I use it in a red skull candle? Never used a figural candle before.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 23, 2022 7:13 am

cbishop,

Yes you can use it on a red skull candle. A red skull candle is a figural candle too, it represents the figure of the person you are working on.

JayDee

cbishop

Unread post by cbishop » Mon May 23, 2022 9:01 am

Ok great.....Thanks so much for all of your wonderful help.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 23, 2022 4:22 pm

cbishop,

You are very welcome!

I really think you should consider the Lucky Mojo produced books, they are filled with great information to help you grow in your work. Based on your topic of interest I do suggest Down-Home Sex Magic, a great love spell book.

Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love by catherine yronwode

BOO-GRI-DHSM
Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love by catherine yronwode
$12.00

For more information, see: https://luckymojo.com/downhomesexmagic.html

For our complete list of spell-packed books on folk magic and fortune-telling, see: https://luckymojo.com/publishing

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:35 pm

Hi! I hope this is the right place to post this, as I could only find a thread for touched/seen mojo bags and doll babies. I currently have 2 candle spells I started the other night, a love drawing candle spell and a break up candle spell. I tried to hide the spells away in my closet when I went to work on my afternoon shift because my mother always snoops in my room when she has a chance. I had a feeling she was going to and I was right....I come home and look in my closet and stuff was moved around, not the spells but items around the spells so I confronted her asking her to not snoop through and touch my stuff. She said she didn’t touch the spells, but she definitely saw them lol. She’s definitely aware I do spells though, but I’m wondering should I be re-starting the spells because she saw them, are candle spells anything like mojos and doll babies? Or can I continue on? I don’t really feel negative about the spells, just more annoyed and violated that she saw them and now knows who the spells are for lol. She’s also a negative person so not sure if her seeing them would affect the spells.

The reason I’m concerned is because she made a comment saying she knows I’ve done spells for along time and questions if spells “work” and I told her how I’ve had a lot of success with many and she said that things could just be a coincidence and then asked me what my intention was with the break up spell, she was putting doubt and negativity towards my spells.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:52 pm

The reason I’m concerned is because she made a comment saying she knows I’ve done spells for along time and questions if spells “work” and I told her how I’ve had a lot of success with many and she said that things could just be a coincidence and then asked me what my intention was with the break up spell, she was putting doubt and negativity towards my spells.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:54 am

Hi SugarLoveHoney,

You can continue with the same spell, it's not a mojo, it is a candle… If it was a mojo, I would say trash it, but people have candles in the house, LMCC has a whole church full of candles that people can see. On the topic of 2 working at the same time, if it for the same person, it was not mentioned, I would recommend moving candle spell. Get 3 candles prefer of the gender of the people, if you have use pillars uses pillars. Bless and dress the candles. With a sheet pan put half way the couple you want to break up, back to back, with a line of salt between them like 50-yard line on a football field, you can add lime zest, or chili powder to the salt to help it along. On the other end, put the person you want the person to go to. Light the candles, burn for an hour, pinch it out, next day, move the new couple a little closer, light it, burn for an hour, pinch it out. Keep repeating till the new couple becomes one candle. You can also do with 3 pie pans.

On the topic of momma finding your work, you can use bay leaf, to conceal. Sator square drawn on the door frame stops an unwelcome guests, as does rosemary above the door.

Fire Safety, not great to burn candles in a closet where you can't see them, better to make a makeshift altar on sheet pan, burn for a few hours, then put it out, hide it under a bed. You do not want clothes to catch fire or a glass candle to explode in a closet.

https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:00 pm

SugarLoveHoney,,

As Christopher No Saint pointed out there is no rule about candles being seen and ruining the magic in them. Many shops, churches and workers set candles. Lucky Mojo sets candles through MISC and often displays photos of them to educate the community. The rule of not seeing and touching is regarding a mojo as it can kill it. As long as your mother did not blow the candles out there would be no reason to think it effected it. Yes negativity and negative thought can affect the work, many work in secret for this purpose.

JayDee

BrotherChristopher
AIRR Member

Unread post by BrotherChristopher » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:26 pm

Hi SugarLoveHoney,
As you stated, your mother has been aware that you have been doing spells for a while. You have continued doing them and seen success with them. She has been doubting them inside of her head for some time and not said anything to you until now. You also know she snoops and has probably seen the spells from before, and you still had success. So long as you keep your focus and dedication while doing the spell, you can easily overcome the doubt and negativity expressed by your mother.
Peace and Blessings,
Br. Christopher
Brother Christopher, Runeworker - HRCC Graduate #1271G
Member of Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:43 pm

SugarLoveHoney,

A helpful tip to hide your work spiritually from those who may influence it, take 5 bay leaves and lay them in a 5 spot pattern, this will hide the work you are doing. I also know people who wear them in their shoes for this purpose.

https://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

JayDee

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:09 pm

A walk-in-customer's tray of goods all ready to purchase at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop in Forestville, California. Someone is looking for love ...

These are just some of the many magical and symbolic items we carry in our amulet department -- and, like an old-fashioned general store, we also stock a surprising array of unexpected goods.

Order hand-made spiritual supplies and books at LuckyMojo.com

Order herbs, roots, and minerals at HerbMagic.com

Order vigil lights to be set on our altars at CandleMinistry.com

Ask questions about hoodoo at Forum.LuckyMojo.com

#luckymojocurioco #folkart #folkmagic #herbmagic #amulets #spiritualsupplies #magicaljewelry #candlemagic #magicspells #conjureoils #learnhoodoo #spiritualsupplies

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

OurladyG

Unread post by OurladyG » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:17 am

What are the ingredients for a Love Bath?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:06 am

OurladyG,

Love Baths can vary based on the condition and the spiritual practitioner. Lucky Mojo sells spiritual baths that are created based on custom and tradition, then prepared for and prayed over.

If you are interest in making your own baths you can learn about it in a Lucky Mojo book Spiritual Baths.

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

JayDee

SaturdayWitch

Unread post by SaturdayWitch » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:14 am

Hello everybody. I'm asking this question on behalf of a very dear friend. Maybe it sounds silly, but it's very important to her so I want to help her. She's very interested for a man who does not even know her existence. In the past, she tried to approach him many times, but all her efforts proved futile. It's not that easy for her to meet him and introduce herself (he's a very successful professional in his country) so the things are a little tricky. Do you have any ideas about some kind of hoodoo spells / products that may help her situation? Her desire is to meet him somehow, introduce herself (because he doesn't even know her) and engage romantically with him.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:39 am

SaturdayWitch,

A person who is very famous will likely have a lot of protection, both physical and spiritual around them, it may take some stealth to get that to happen. Working to remove barriers, working to make connections that are related to him, to get closer to the person. They may also have love interests that are not known about and that would be an issue one would have to work on as well.

Some ideas that come to mind, using a moving candle spell to cause them to meet, and plan this when she will be at an event he is attending. Wear Come to Me and Look Me Over when at these events to be noticed by him.

Friendship spells to make new friends specifically one that are in the same circle, this can be done by joining similar groups this person is part of and doing a honey jar on people.

JayDee

Unknown Witch

Unread post by Unknown Witch » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:49 am

Hello everyone

I never thought I’d be on here asking about this but I don’t have choices. I’ve never really been in a relationship or had anything to call my own or something stable.. I have thee worst luck when it comes on to “relationships” so basically I’ve known this person for almost 10 years and it’s always been up and down. I’d like them to really want me, take me out, make me feel good. I’m unhappy because again I’ve never had what everyone else has had or is having now.
I don’t want to force a relationship on them it would be nice to just feel wanted everyday by them just us having a understanding and I do want a baby by them ASAP I’m young but the clock is ticking and I just want to have a baby even if he doesn’t want to be apart of our life’s that’s fine but I do want a baby.
But here’s the thing we only communicate via online social media we no longer have each other’s number well I don’t have his(he’s always changing it). Even though We’ve known each other for so long I really don’t know much about his personal life and I feel he hides a lot I.e he knows where I live but I don’t know where he lives when we first started talking it was good but something triggered and it’s been off and on ever since. I know he loves me and I guess I do too. Yesterday he stated he’s not ready to be a father (but I feel he just said that to me as he doesn’t want it with me) but I’m so ready to be a mother and I don’t want no one but him to be the father of my child. We’ve been doing this back and forth for years and it is soul draining. What I want is for him to come back to me (once again he’s unfollowed and blocked me. which he ALWAYS do and then he’ll unblock me then re add and it starts all over again. He’s done this today)

So I want him to want me (he use to be very obsessed with me so I know it’s in him)
Have regular sex
Get pregnant by him ASAP
Once I do get pregnant I don’t want him to be angry or have hatred towards me because of this.

One may ask and say but why do you want someone so unstable and doesn’t do anything? Well I’m not perfect I have my ways too and I’m a very picky person I don’t have much choice or anyone to pick from I’d rather just work with someone who I know than the one I don’t plus I’ve tried with others but again it’s never worked out for me and it’s been a waste of time.

P.S I wasn’t too sure where to put this as I do want him to want me and I know he’s the obsessive type and he loves it when he feels I’m being obsessive with him

Thank you in advance

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:02 am

Unknown Witch ,

I certainly would seek a reading from an AIRR member before I move forward with work on this man. As you pointed out some red flags, and you do not know what his other life is that makes him act this way. Does he have a wife, another family, or some other hidden secret? Will he support you and the child?

AIRR: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/ ... ootworkers

I am also worried about domestic violence as he stated he does not want a child and then blocked you, that trapping him with a child could be dangerous. This is another reason I feel a reading is needed.

Love work, you can continue a honey jar to sweeten him to you, you can work Return to Me and Come to Me on Figural candles moving his candle to yours. You can work I Dominate My Man mixed with Follow Me Boy to make him follow and be obsessed with you. You can feed him your menstrual blood and tie his nature to keep him as your own.

Return to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
Come to Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
I Dominate My Man: https://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
Follow Me Boy: https://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

JayDee

Unknown Witch

Unread post by Unknown Witch » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:27 am

Hi JayDee

Thank you for getting back to me.

I believe he has all of the above a wife, children, family and has kept it away from me and I’ve even voiced this to him which he has said no and also laughs this off.
To be honest if he doesn’t want to support me and the child that’s fine that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

I just can’t shake my feelings off him it’s been like this for years. As for domestic violence yes he was a bit violent towards me well aggressive last year once and that was the first time he’s never been like that towards me ever. But again I truly have looked past this I know call me crazy. I’m in no way wanting a baby to trap him, he can go I’m ready to be a single mother. I won’t plan on telling him that I’m pregnant and yes I know it’s never a good thing to have a baby with someone who doesn’t want one but to me I’ve waited and waited and there’s no one else.

Can I do the love work, honey jar, return to me etc before I get the reading done? I just know the reader will tell me no leave him alone. Ive even done readings on myself and it basically said let it go I’ve had so many signs but I can’t I just want a baby.

In terms of figural candles as in I can use a male and female naked candles? Could I use the red? And or can I also use ones that are our own skin tones? ,

Thank you

Unknown Witch

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:58 am

Unknown Witch,

You can start spell work before a reading, one reason we get a reading is to ask, "what will happen if we do this spell" then check the reading to see if it is favorable or not. But yes you can start the work right away.

Color candle can be either, color of your skin if that makes a better connection for you, or red which is symbolic of the color of love, pink for romance.

JayDee

never_enough_coffee
Newly Registered

Unread post by never_enough_coffee » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:06 pm

Hi,

I had an epiphany the other day - I’ve spent 3 years displaying my very best self and put a tonne of energy (magickal and mundane) into trying to get my bf to consider me “marriage material”. I’ve shown him all the benefits of having me by his side in the hopes of “winning the ring”, and now I’m sick of it. I’m done with the “wife auditions”, I want him to prove why he’s worthy enough to be my husband.

I want him to step up and show me why he deserves to be in my life. Marriage is a two way street, I’m not going to waste any more of my effort unless I can be certain that he is worth my time.

I’m not willing to work any marriage spells (yet) because I want to be certain that this is a man worth marrying. There’s no point compelling someone to marry me if their the only one who is going to benefit from the relationship.

I’m considering using Clarity products and King Solomon of Wisdom products on my end to help me be discerning in my decision making, but what should I do on his end? I want him to show me why he deserves a chance in my life, I want to reverse the roles and have him chase me (I’m sick of chasing him). I want him to prove why he’s husband material and have him try and impress me. I want him to be the one to try and push our relationship to the next level (it’s all been me pushing, and I’m done). Any ideas?

Reverend Art
AIRR Member

Unread post by Reverend Art » Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:53 pm

Hello never_enough_coffee,

I merged your post in the forum topic on general love spells. This page is filled with Hoodoo advice on love work.

First off, I agree with the use of the Clarity products to help in getting to the bottom of the answers that you need in this situation.

To that end, I get the impression you're not looking to command/compel him to "get off the pot" so to speak and step up to the table with what he has to offer in the relationship. One thought I have, as it feels like you've come to the place where decisions need to be made to secure a clear future, that in addition to your thoughts of using the King Solomon Wisdom products I would also add Crucible of Courage. This would bring the benefit of not just having the wisdom to know what needs to be done but also the courage to make and stick to the decisions.

So, as far as ideas for additional "oomph" without commanding/compelling a few things come to mind: Good Luck, Healing and Marriage (to subtly bring about a proposal) products could be used to influence the situation without worrying about it being forced. A candle spell anointed with one of these oils and a well-written petition or a mojo bag (with some personal concerns included) dressed with them would be one route I'd recommend.

Hope this helps!
The only thing constant is change!
Rev. Art, HRCC Grad, Forum Moderator, Member of AIRR and HP

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:31 pm

Hi Never_Enough_Coffee,

I would bet your husband's parents split up when he was very young. His mother raised him. It's very common when this happens for the child to have impressive they are married to their mother. It's like children playing marriage not anything inappropriate. You will need to shake his reality. You can either act like his mother, saying well if you want mommy I will be your mommy. The other way is to use Cut and Clear to cut the connection with the mother. Next, I would meditate on why I need to be married, do I need to marry for legal reasons, because my family wants me married, for protection? Once you understand the need to be married, then you know what work to do.

You will need
-Marriage candles or Couples candles.
-You will need to carve your name and his name across the back horizon and this verse from Genesis 2:23,24 "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. And they shall be one flesh".
-Do not burn the candle
-Put it in a jar with
-Marriage Oil
-Rose Petals
-Coriander/Cilantro
-Queen Elizebeth Root
-If you drink you can add Rum
-If you don't drink use, honey.
-You can lid it hind it under the bed.

Here are the links to the items suggested:
Cut and Clear - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cut-and-clear.html
Bride and Groom/ Marriage Candle -https://www.luckymojo.com/brideandgroomcandle.html
Marriage Oil - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html
Rose Petals - https://www.herbmagic.com/rose-petals.html
Coriander - http://www.herbmagic.com/coriander-seed.html
Queen Elizebeth Root - https://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
Honey Jars - https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”