Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Lucky Mojo Candle and Vigil Light Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: General Lucky Mojo Candle and Vigil Light Questions and Answers

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:36 pm

Candles at Missionary Independent are blessed and dressed using the finest herbs and oils. Quality candle services are based on quality magical materials, handled with care, and sincerely petitioned and prayed over on your behalf. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
nagasiva yronwode #0000GA (HRCC Apprentice Grad)
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:56 pm

We carry a complete line of vigil lights for hoodoo spellcasters, as well as astrological and planetary candles, and novena-type candles for devotees of Catholic, Jewish, and Hindu religious beliefs. Select what you want, and we will prepare, light, and watch over your candle according to your petition. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Catherine Yronwode.)

#candlemagic #candlespells #candleservices #hoodoospells #conjurespells #spiritualchurch #spiritualservices #spiritualadvice #missionaryindependentspiritualchurch #candleministry #luckymojocurioco #weprayforyou

At Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:05 pm

Freshly labelled candles ready to be prepared for the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Shelby O'Connelly.)

Follow us on Instagram at @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:35 am

Candles for attraction, love, and romance on the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Nagasiva Yronwode.)

This page tells -- and shows -- you what we do:

HOW WE PREPARE, FIX, LIGHT, AND READ CANDLES FOR YOU AT CANDLEMINISTRY.COM
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Fri May 13, 2022 6:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I've just received my Influence Vigil Light Candle and the scent is just lovely. However, I have a few questions regarding usage in accordance to my situation, grateful for any advice and insights :)

So I have chose no label for discreet work at home, hence I am not 100% sure with the procedures - done my research and I understand that I simply need to set a proper space, lit up the candle and be focused with my wish while it burns. Are there also anything I need to look out during the process please?

Another concern is, is there a specific rule on the duration in burning the candle if I really could not afford to let the candle burn out completely in one go?

Thank you so much in advance!

Agnes

Dr Darensbourg
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm

Howdy Eye_candies

Hopefully I could be of help to you:

1) I'm not too sure what you mean about anything you need to look out for. My gut tells me that you may be speaking of certain signs/omens etc you may observe while the candle is burning. If that's what you mean, the you will find the information on this thread of some use to you:

post410718.html?hilit=signs%20observed#p410718

2) There aren't any rules about burning candles in parts however there are some common practices.

a) One thing you could do is use planetary/angel hours that correspond to the type of work you're doing. For example, for matters of influencing people are ruled by the Moon (planet) and Garbiel (archangel). You could consult a planetary calculator online that would tell you when those hours would be on whichever day.

b) You could burn them on certain days of the week (mon & friday for influence) for a certain time period, 15 - 20 min or an hour if you must. You can improvise with your schedule

c) This would be a sort of a "drawing" type influence so you could burn them when both hands of the clock are going upwards; for example, beginning at 6:30, the hands of the clock are going up instead of down.

Whatever you decide to do, one generally accepted "rule" is that you do not want to blow out the candle in between burns. Instead, you want to wet your finger tips and pinch it out, or you can snuff it out with a candle snuffer.

You can also order the Lucky Mojo Book Hoodoo Candle Magic which discusses your questions in details.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Dr. Keith Darensbourg, DD, DM
HRCC Graduate #2132G

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Thu May 19, 2022 5:10 pm

A huge thanks to you Dr Darensbourg for the very helpful information!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:17 pm

Dressing candles for mail-order clients at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. in Forestville, California. Not only do we set lights on our own Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altars for clients, we ship dressed candles to shop customers all around the world. Many clients order both -- which is called tandem lighting or backing up the work. We dress a set, hold the ones to be lit here, and ship the matching dressed candles to customer. Then, on a pre-arranged day they light theirs and we light ours at the same time. Order from LMCCo and CandleMinistry.com simultaneously, with an explanatory note, to set up a schedule for your tandem lighting.

Order hand-made spiritual supplies and books at LuckyMojo.com

Order herbs, roots, and minerals at HerbMagic.com

Order vigil lights to be set on our altars at CandleMinistry.com

Ask questions about hoodoo at Forum.LuckyMojo.com
#luckymojocurioco #folkart #folkmagic #herbmagic #amulets #spiritualsupplies #magicaljewelry #candlemagic #magicspells #conjureoils #learnhoodoo #spiritualsupplies

Follow us on Instagram @catherineyronwode and @luckymojocurioco
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:55 pm

Candles for many different purposes headed for the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. Select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Leslie Lowell.)

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:58 pm

Jinx breaking and protection candles on the altars at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. We have hundreds of secular and religious candles to choose from, so select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you. (Photo by Nagasiva Yronwode.)

If you want help with candle choices or writing your petition, post your questions at the Lucky Mojo Forum, where we will be glad to assist: http://forum.luckymojo.com

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm

Aquarius, Reversing, Jinx Killer, and Healing candles labelled and fixed for customers at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop in Forestville, California. We have hundreds of secular and religious candles to choose from, so select the candle you want and we will prepare it and ship it to you -- or, if you can't burn a candle at your home, we will light and watch over it on our own altars according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email.

If you want help with candle choices or writing your petition, post your questions at the Lucky Mojo Forum, where we will be glad to assist: http://forum.luckymojo.com

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:48 pm

We will set lights for your petitions to Christian intercessors at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in Forestville, California. We have hundreds of secular and religious candles to choose from, so select the candle you want and we will prepare, light, and watch over it according to your petition and send you a report on how it burned via email. Order candles at CandleMinistry.com and we will do the work for you.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

friendly?Leo

Unread post by friendly?Leo » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:50 pm

Started a figure candle today. I’m breaking the spell into 9 days. I noticed the candle began to tunnel and the first pin dropped before the wax melt reached its location, mid forehead. It was a clean fall. Then, I went to snuff the candle with my wet fingers and it refused to be snuffed. It popped and cracked as I pinched the wick, and the flame resumed. I had thought perhaps to let it keep burning, but didn’t want to rush the spell.

I’m not quite sure how to interpret this.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:01 pm

Hi Friendly?Leo,

Unfortunately we cannot interpret pyromancy on the forum. You can always reach out Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers for advice or a reading https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can also check out The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

Use in Magic:
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic: Conjure and Spiritual Church Services in Rootwork,"</span><br> by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo</b><br>Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book is actually three books in one filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner, how to provide candle ministry services to clients, and how to conduct public candle-light services.<br>96 pages, trade paperback.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-AHCM
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Best of Luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

friendly?Leo

Unread post by friendly?Leo » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:37 am

Thank you 🙏🏻

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:42 am

friendly?Leo,

I merged your conversation into the post on Lucky Mojo candles. Please do not make a new post, please post them in the proper category related to the type of work. An example questions on candles in candle burning, and questions on returning love under reconciliation.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:43 pm

I am wondering if I am on the right track with the products I have purchased for my situation - my story is that I have found out that my guy has been two-timing me and I have cut communication with him since September this year and it has already been 2 months. He has been keep close track of my Instagram stories and updates and we are still following each other's accounts. I wish to restore communication with him but I would prefer him to be the one taking the initiative...I am sure you would all understand - he was the one doing me wrong in the first place so I don't want to be the person making the first move...

I have been applying Return to Me oils daily and have finished burning 2 Return To Me vigil candles, 1 Reconciliation (all 3 candles finished burning neat and clean) and now on Follow Me Boy (slow burn but so far so good). And I must mention that previously after I finished burning my first Return To Me vigil candle I actually mistakenly video-called him (I swear that was totally unintentional and I believe it's the candle working the magic!),he did texted back right away and our few messages exchange was somehow friendly.

May I seek advice on whether I am using the appropriate products or are there any oils / candles more suitable for my situation? Thank you for all your kind help!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:08 pm

eye_candies,

Reconciliation helps get over past hurts and brings two people together. Return to Me brings them to you, Follow Me Boy makes them follow you, all of these candles are acceptable for the work you are doing. What I would like to see is a passion candle, something to reignite the love between you, then burn that candle with the other candles around it, on his photo, while you Pray Psalms 23 and 32 together for reconciliation.

Fire of Love: https://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

JayDee

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:41 pm

Thank you JayDee for your always timely and very helpful advice :)

May I know if Love Me Oil would be appropriate also? I have previously purchased quite a few oils - among them are Love Me, Come to Me and Chuparrosa (of cos also Return To Me, Reconciliation and Follow Me Boy). Thank you so much!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:27 am

eye_candies,

Yes, that oil would be good as well. You can order a custom oil blend that mixes up to 4 oils together for a blend of your choosing. When doing so think of the intention of the oils and the story.

Read more about the oils on this forum thread: lucky-mojo-4-oz-rootworker-s-special-oi ... t8466.html
Read about oil blends: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

These oil combinations would be dressed on vigil candles as burned for the intent of the work.

JayDee

eye_candies

Unread post by eye_candies » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:53 pm

Thanks again JayDee for the very helpful information, will definitely look into it!

hounnonmissinhoun

Unread post by hounnonmissinhoun » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:24 pm

Each and every comment read here thus far is enlightening. It is wonderful to be involved once again, after so many years away. The insight from each you participating is a joyous thing to behold!

dogsofthebins

Unread post by dogsofthebins » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Hello,

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before (I’m sure it has), but I’m having a hard time finding anything online or in the forum.

All of my vigil candles keep going out prematurely, and I have to keep re-lighting them. I trim the wick to probably 1/2”, but it always seems to end up being the case that the wick becomes drowned in the wax. Why is this, and what can I do to prevent it? I’m applying a very nominal amount of herbs and oil to the candle, so I’m kind of perplexed and annoyed.

Thanks,

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:03 pm

Hi Dogsofthebins,

There are a few reasons and a few remedies.
1. Cutting the wick too short, if the wick is hanging out of the glass cut it to be about the top of the glass.

2. You are not putting holes in the candle. If you add oil you must stab at least 3 holes in the top of the candle with a screwer, or knife to let the oil move away from the wick.

3. To much oil, it literally takes a drop

4. Too many/oversized herbs, if the herbs are catching fire, you have too many, they are melting the wax too fast.

5. You are burning candles near a fan or vent, try putting a foil cone around the top to see if stops the flame from going out if so, you have a draft.

6. Wax flooding happens if the flame is too weak, you can pour some of the wax out, remember to hold the candle from the bottom and it can still be hot.

7. If you snuff and relight candles over and over you are going to have issues, with either smoke lines, or lost wicks, burning yourself. If you can burn candles on a patio, protected by a flower pot, or even a charcoal grill. That way they can burn completely without fear of burning down your house. If this is not possible. Use a bell-shaped snuffer, never blow a candle out. https://www.luckymojo.com/candlesnuffers.html

8. Spirit is telling you this is not the right candle. If you are doing a love candle, and it keeps going out, could be the spirit saying you got to cut ties with the last one first, try doing Road Opener or Cut and Clear.

9. Stop using glass-encased candles, use 4in -6in tapers, or pillars.

10. Check out candle magic page https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

You can find more in the book The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

Use in Magic:
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic: Conjure and Spiritual Church Services in Rootwork,"</span><br> by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo</b><br>Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book is actually three books in one filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner, how to provide candle ministry services to clients, and how to conduct public candle-light services.<br>96 pages, trade paperback.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-AHCM
$12.00

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/theartofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:17 pm

dogsofthebins,

In addition to Mr. Christophers great advice, I would add that, if the candles are being set for the same purpose and each one is doing this, it is a sign to the work. This can be a strong sign from spirit that the answer to this work in its current fashion, is a no.

If it keeps happening to different candles for different purposes than I would look at the candles and make sure they are quality products, and follow the advice from Mr. Christopher.

JayDee

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”