Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
BellaSolanae
Re: Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:11 pm

Hello LM Forum!

I've been doing money drawing work using the LM Money Drawing Spell kit. Its going very well. I actually got a large unexpected check in the mail today, as well as overdue payment from clients when the working completed.

To continue the work, the lodestone from the kit is now in a plate of money with a new name/petition paper and Besamim herbs. Cash is stacked under it daily in crisscross piles described in the Money Stay With Me spell. However, I only have Money Drawing Oil. The bills are anointed with the oil on the corners. While feeding the lodestone a daily sprinkle of magnetic sand, I ask it to draw me money, place a $1 bill in the top pile under the lodestone, and then place a new daily pile of money under the stack, and recite Psalm 23. I've left as much of my cash there to train the lodestone, and train the money to hunt and draw money back to me. Trained money is deposited at the bank to magnetize my bank account to draw as well.

Three questions:

1. Is it traditional to train separate lodestones to draw and retain money?

2. Can I train this stone to both draw and hold money? Currently, its been trained to draw (and doing a good job!).
My thought was to have it sit in money during the waning moon to "hold" money it drew.

3. How long should money remain under the lodestone for training purposes?

Thank you!
"When you are going though Hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:00 pm

BellaSolanae --

1. You just need one for money -- unless you earn money at separate places (like at home and in a shop) and then you might want two separate ones.

2. Yes, you can.

3. Seven days is the traditional length of time.

Yes, but it is more common to have one trained Lodestone to draw money and luck and all good things.

MIN-LOD-CMD1
Lodestone, Medium Single
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:14 pm

:) Thank you, Miss cat!

The lodestone is holding money for me through the waning moon into the dark moon, so hopefully that trains it to "hold" money. Its in a nest of money and coins dressed with Money Draw Oil, besamim herbs, chamomile, calendula, mint, and a few grains of paradise. Cash Box Conjure has some great money ideas.

Would rootwork train the lodestone to hold money until an order with Money Stay With Me supplies could arrive? I still have the remainder of my Money Draw supplies from the kit, so bills can be dressed with the sachet powder or oil as they are added. A packet of herbs wrapped in a petition with a personal concern and Special Oil #20 prayed over with Psalm 23 was my idea. Holding, keeping, and protecting money is the next thing I would like to train the lodestone to do.

Money Luck: nutmeg (in bowl), oiled in Special Oil #20, Money Draw oil.

Hold and Protect Money Packet:
bayberry root, thyme, mint, sassafras

Any thoughts?
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:31 pm

BellaSolanae,

You can start training the Lodestone to keep your money by praying over it, asking it to keep your money, and add the Money Stay with Me oil when it comes. Many of the herbs you mentioned are good for money luck, money drawing. Have you seen the work by Miss Cat in the Cash Box Conjure on drawing and keeping money? It seems to be exactly what you are looking to do.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Hi JayDee,

Thank you for your kind reply. Are you referring to the "Money Stay With Me by catherine yronwrode" spell in Cash Box Conjure? Yes, that is my inspiration for stacking the bills criss cross under the lodestone. My money dish is from the "Trained Hunting Money" spell where the lodestone sits on a bed of bills (hay), and coins (eggs).

I'm training the lodestone with holding money in the "nest" with the money drawing herbs. Miss Cat wrote about the magic of delay as well, which is always a good tool for financial savings. Thus far, my work has helped me make better use of all resources available instead of spending money. Its helping me see how much abundance is around me, and to be at peace while saving what I have and drawing in more money.

My question had to do with using the roots I listed above in a packet in the bowl along with the money stacked under the lodestone. Its not clear to me if roots help communicate my desires for "Money Stay With Me" to a lodestone. It seems lodestones need to be in direct contact with the thing you want them to draw (cash) or an image of the desired object, at least when working with one stone. This makes sense. Would the packet of roots (bayberry, thyme, mint, sassafras) geared toward keeping money communicate my desires with the lodestone?

HHRM listed bayberry, thyme, and mint as a good combination to keep and protect money (Thyme listing), and Bayberry and Sassafras as good for keeping money (Bayberry listing).

I'm happy to talk with the stone. It revealed its name and sex to me this week. What an adorable living spirit lodestones have! I will continue my work by talking and praying with my lodestone.

Thank you,
BellaSolanae
-Winston Churchill

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:10 am

Hello BellaSolanae,

The spell you idicted is in the bookm so follow the instructions as written.

The herbs and roots in the packet help to manifest your desire, which in this case is keeping money. They are a companion to your lodestone in this spell, so you can consider them partners in assisting you (if tat makes sense).

You would still speak yur petition ot your lodestone. If you are like me, you would also thank your roots and herbs for giving their life to help you towards your goal.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:49 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Yes, that actually makes a lot of sense. I am brand new to lodestones.

After completing my money drawing spell kit, there were not directions on what to do with the lodestone afterwards. It seemed logical to continue the way the Money Draw spell had it sit on the dollar bills, and feed it more money. The Money Stay With Me Spell is a good continuation of previous lessons, and working with those concepts,

The responses from both you and JayDee have filled in gaps in my understanding about working with and caring for lodestones. Reading the forum topic has helped me greatly as well.

Thank you both for your replies

BellaSolanae
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:19 pm

BellaSolanae ,

We are both glad to help and assist! The lodestone spell is an ongoing working, when you finish the original spell you continue to use the items and add new money under the lodestones to train that money as well. It is on going. If you are done working with them, bury the lodestone in the yard.

JayDee

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:56 am

The magical qualities of this product are described in this book, with folkloric hoodoo spells for use in practical conjure,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:27 am

Hello LM Forum,

I'm working with a small lodestone that was trained to both draw and hold money over the last few months. Its doing a great job. Recently, my order arrived with lodestones of a larger size. I've read about placing small untrained lodestones with previously trained larger lodestones to augment training, particularly in love spell work on the pairs that move together during the spell. I was curious if this could apply to training single lodestones for drawing money?

However, the situation here is the reverse. The trained stone is small, the untrained stones are large. Also, these are money drawing stones so they are singles. My idea was similar, to place the larger stones under the small stone for training. Before going through this process, I was curious to inquire as to other's thoughts/experience.

Thank you,
BellaSolanae
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:11 am

BellaSolanae,

Yes you can train single stones to attract money, some workers will take a small one, train it then add it to a mojo or send it to a client. Normally it is done big train the small, as the big one has more magnetic power, but placing the little one with the big one and training it as you did certainly would not hurt and help guide the process.

JayDee

Prosperousone

Unread post by Prosperousone » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:04 pm

Hello my lucky mojo family! I am a long time customer of lucky mojo. Recently I have been expanding my manifestation practices. I have with me 2 lodestone, male & female. I am working with the lodestones for finances. Traditionally only one is used for money.
I didn't want the other one just sitting around, so I used them both together for the purpose of money drawing.
I have been working and praying over them for approximately 2 weeks now.
I am not seeing any new money coming . I am not seeing anything new come about. Will me using both male & female for money lessen the effectiveness? I wouldn't know what to do with the other one if I split them up. Anyone have experience with lodestones? Thanks family 👪

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:22 am

Hi Prosperousone,

One tip: the lodestone literally draws to it. If you give it actual money, it learns to draw that to itself. If it continues to be "fed" money, it is trained through physical action. Some people use lodestones to draw to them a house, so they put a picture of a house they desire under the lodestone. Even if you were to feed the lodestone small bills of cash ($1 bills), or coins every day, that would give a clearer communication. You could give the lodestone $1 a day. Place the bills in a stack under the lodestone on a small plate, then every day continue to work/pray over the lodestone. If you have a money oil, clean off the magnetic sand with a brush, put it back in the pouch, and physically dab a spot of oils onto the lodestone. Then you can continue to reuse the sand on the lodestone in the future.

My finding was that the lodestone will draw cash from all avenues, unless you specify otherwise. This could be wages from a job, windfalls, gifts, business opportunities, selling used items, etc.

Good luck!
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:20 pm

BellaSolanae ,

Lodestones are a wonderful curio to use to draw anything one desires in their life! They can be used in love work, money, career success etc. The difference is the stone you select, for relationships it is custom to select two stones that fit together and draw together on those sides, this of course can be adapted to same sex couples. In a singular drawing, a nice round solid Lodestones works great.

Lucky Mojo does carry several items used with Lodestones:
Lodestone oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lodestone.html
Lodestone:http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-xlarge-single.html
Lodestones: http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-large-pair.html
Magnetic Sand:http://www.herbmagic.com/magnetic-sand.html
Lucky Mojo information on Lodestones: https://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Please also reference these spell kits to see how it is used in different workings.
Attraction, using a Lodestone and 7 knob candle: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Come To Me Spell Kit, using a pair of Lodestones to draw love: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
Lodestone Spell Kit to draw which you desire: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html
Money Drawing spell kit to bring in money: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 pm

JayDee,

Prosperousone (above) was curious if having two matched lodestones works for drawing money. I was answering him, as he was not yet drawing in funds with his lodestones.

Could you perhaps chime in on his original question? I was just offering a tip to help communicate drawing money to the stone. But i was not the originator of the question regarding two matched lodestones for money work....It is beyond my expertise.

Thanks!
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:44 pm

BellaSolanae & Prosperousone,

I apologize I thought you were sharing a great testimony and I wanted to add some links!

Two Lodestones work best to draw two things together, a job and you, a new item and you, money and you, a lover and you etc. Though depending on the size of the Lodestone, it is also traditional to train other Lodestones by putting them on a bigger stone and training them for the work, then utilize them in work for yourself or a client. Example I may have an extra large Lodestone and put a small Lodestone on its back to train it to draw money, then add it to a mojo bag. I can train a stone for a client then ship it to them to use in their personal work at home.

Some helpful tips on Lodestones, do not place them on metal objects, it will pull away from their energy, feed them with Magnetic sand, and oil. Brush them clean when it is over filled, use the hairs taken off to feed it again, or use it it in a mojo, a candle, or other works related to the work of the Lodestone.

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:09 am

:) JayDee,

The links were a great idea! You are so good at resources!

Let me contribute my testimony as well. After a month of training my lodestone (one full lunar cycle), I noticed an increase in various streams of financial flow to me from my single lodestone I trained for money. As I have continued to work with it, it has drawn money from a variety of places (wages, bonuses, increased business opportunity, gifts).

For Prosperous one, I would try a money drawing spell/ritual to help train the lodestone. My lodestone came in the money drawing kit that JayDee posted above. There were instructions that i followed, and i believe this initial working definitely helped focus the lodestone and create a link between me and the stone.

Magnetic Sand:
http://www.herbmagic.com/magnetic-sand.html

This page also has a good money drawing spell in a long 14 day ritual.

The links JayDee provided might give you some good spell and ritual ideas for continuing to focus your lodestone's drawing powers as well. Giving the lodestone cash daily helped me a lot. It doesn't have to start out big. Just a dollar or a coin a day (even just a penny). It's the intention, regularity, and actual cash that really helped me learn to work mine.

Best, BellaSolanae
-Winston Churchill

Prosperousone

Unread post by Prosperousone » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:17 am

Thank you BellaSolanae! I am doing all that you suggested. I am curious though because I am using male & female for money. I have money under it but I don't feed it money everyday because I don't have money everyday to feed them.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:40 am

Prosperousone,

Traditionally a Male and Female stones would be used for drawing lovers together, a solid stone would be used for drawing things to you like money. You certainly can try and see what it draws to you. Feed it with magnetic sand and add money to it. If you cannot add money daily do so weekly. Leave the money under it for 7 days, then use the money to pay for things that help you bring more money, such as work clothing, paying a bill, paying for classes to get a degree etc.

If you are looking for money related work, and further instructions in this type of work, I strongly suggest Cash Box Conjure, a book filled with money spells.
Cash Box Conjure: https://www.luckymojo.com/cashboxconjure.html
A collection of Money Spells by Lucky Mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

JayDee

Prosperousone

Unread post by Prosperousone » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:46 am

Thank you Jaydee! I was hoping that using both will strengthen the drawing power! Because I received a set..

I was thinking about that Jaydee... I should spend the money!
Good advice :)

If I take one away, I have no idea what to do with the other one. Will definitely try the books. 😊

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:59 am

Prosperousone,

I would train the one Lodestone to to make it draw money and add it to a mojo bag made of Money Drawing herbs, dressed with Money Drawing oil. Use the other stone as a the Money Drawing on the money. Did you read the link I sent you? It is one which Miss Cat discusses a money drawing technique with a signal to draw money and how to use the money thereafter. I would place the money under the Lodestone for 7 days then spend it on things that will assist in bringing in more money.

Reference this link, scroll down to Money to get a quick reference of Money drawing items that can be used in a mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You can also set up an Alter, place the Lodestone on the alter, with green fabric, Make a Cross shape using money drawing powder and place the lodestone on a dish in the center. Burn green candles, yellow candles, dressed with Money Drawing and Wealthy Way oil. Burn Incense Money Drawing incense, place items around the alter such as coins, money, Alligator Foot, etc. Pray daily over this area and recite Psalms 23.

Money Drawing: https://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Wealthy Way: https://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
Lucky Mojo Candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Alter cloths: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#altarcloths
Alligator feet: https://www.luckymojo.com/alligatorfeet.html

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:41 am

Prosperous one,

Go to the bank, and make a $10 to $20 withdrawal in ones. Keep that small amount in an envelope, then feed the lodestone a dollar a day from the little stash. These spells were designed in a time when people only used cash and checks. These still exist, despite the modern reliance on credit and debit cards.

Also consider switching to cash for purchases, and giving yourself an allowance. There's plenty of research that shows using cash for purchases helps keep budgets in order, and promotes wiser spending habits.
-Winston Churchill

Prosperousone

Unread post by Prosperousone » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Jaydee! BellaSolanae!

Update: I was at the store today and I meet a guy! I haven't meet a guy out of nowhere in a long time. We've been talking on the phone and texting all day. I think my lodestones brought me a man🤣🤣🤣great conversation too. I'm happy with it!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:32 am

Prosperousone,

For matched Lodestones, name and baptize them, then feed them, and keep them together on a dish, feed them regularly. You can also add love oils to them and sprinkle love herbs around the dish.

Congrats on meeting a new man!

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:17 pm

Prosperous one!

Congrats! :)
-Winston Churchill

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:27 pm

Draw what you desire into your life with a Lodestone and Magnetic Sand!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

emcnicol
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by emcnicol » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:02 am

Hello, I made a delicate rose oil with fresh and dried roses and noticed that the scent reduced significantly at a certain point. The oil was about four days old on which the second day I added a small lodestone. Do lodestones neutralize some scents? Or is it more likely that it was just the rose essence losing potency?
HRCC student #2258

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:04 am

emcnicol ,

Rose is a delicate scent and will easily diminish over time. You will have to increase the scent of the oil before adding the base oil and lodestones. To learn more about oil making please visit the student forum topic on oils. Forum topics covering vast topics on oils here.

https://forum.luckymojo.com/anointing-a ... ls-f5.html

JayDee

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:54 pm

AIRR Tech Team Report 7/12/2022 Lodestones Workshop Promo Video!

The AIRR Tech Team energized today to promote a new video for the Hoodoo Heritage Festival workshop on Lodestones! Clifford Low created the raw footage for the video, Papa Gee edited it for theme and voice-overs, Catherine Yronwode, Reverend James, and Miss Michaele fashioned the web site text and supplied site-wide linking, and Papa Gee created the graphic announcement. Check out our magnetic page on the Lodestones workshop by Clifford Low!

The Hoodoo Heritage Festival page is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... rs_in_AIRR

Tickets for the festival (with included goody boxes and pdfs) are on sale here:

http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

Play the video on Youtube:

https://youtu.be/kgGSmdwDL8w

We shall now move to social media, to share the the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

#psychic #psychicreading #psychicreaders #psychicreadingsonline #tarotreading #tarotcardreading #hoodoo #hoodoospells #spiritualadvice #conjure #conjurespells #spellcasting #fortunetelling #divination #readersandrootworkers #rootworkers #hoodooheritagefestival #lodestones #workshop
catherine yronwode

Lucas
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lucas » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Just wanted to share that if you are really careful you can peel off the stickers from the bags and reuse them on a jar or other container for your Lucky Mojo products.

Image shows Magnetic Sand label on jar, I find that using a small jar with a wide opening makes it easy to take a small pinch of the sand when feeding my lodestones etc.

https://i.postimg.cc/T16mmtjh/PXL-20220 ... 430308.jpg
HRCC Student #2271

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:22 pm

Lucas,

That was pretty clever of you. Thanks for sharing.
catherine yronwode

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:42 pm

Hello, what if one wants casual/open relationships? Would you use one lodestone, or two?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:40 am

Hi Brian92992,

Yes, a pair of lodestones can be used for a casual relationship, just instruct them to bring you partners for casual fun. You can also use Fast Luck, you would mix it with your sexual fluids and put it on the 4 corners of your bed.

Here are the links to those items
Lodestone - https://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Fast Luck - https://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:11 am

Okay, would you baptize one of them as "me" and the other as "casual partners" or something like that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:12 am

rian92992 --

If your interest is only in multiple casual partners, i would use one large Lodestone for you and a bunch of small Lodestone Grit pieces for the casual partners.

In the event that one person seems to work out for more than casual connections, baptize a medium sized Lodestone for that person.

If marriage is the objective, use a Lodestone the same size as your own.

No matter what the size of the stones, be sure to feed everything with Magnetic Sand.

Good Luck.

Magnetic Sand

Use in Magic:
Magnetic Sand, also called Steel Dust and Make-A-Wish Sand, is used for good luck, and for drawing love and money.; its most common use s for feeding Lodestones.

Spell Methods:
Mineral dusts and powders are sprinkling onto objects, used in dressing oiled candles, or may be carried as a curio in a mojo bag.

Product Details:
1 oz. of Magnetic Sand in a foil pack with a colourful label.

MIN-MAG-SAND
Magnetic Sand
$5.00

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
catherine yronwode

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Ah, would I baptize each of the grit lodestones? Or only the large one?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:48 pm

brian92992,

You would baptize them as sex or love interest, if you have a person by name otherwise it would be an unknown sex partner etc.

If you have someone in mind and a regular thing you would baptize them as that person.

JayDee

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:14 pm

Ah, Okay thanks so much guys! :) Edit: sorry for all the questions, but to make sure:

-baptize/name the large lodestone (my name?), tell it what I want it to do, dress it with some Attraction/love oil, then feed it magnetic sand.
-baptize each of the small grit lodestones as "sex/love interest"
-then place them on the large lodestone?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:52 pm

brian92992 ,

Yes, the small stones would be fed too with magnetic sand and oil. You can dress and prepare them then carry them with you when you are out looking for that love affair. Wear them in a packet you make out of paper, sex drawing herbs, oils, and stones fold them up, and carry them with you. Bury it when done.

JayDee

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:45 pm

Okay, ah so when I don't have them on me, I leave them on the large lodestone? And as for feeding, you feed with magnetic sand once a day, and with oil once a week?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:56 pm

brian92992,

You would dress and prepare a grit stone for the sex you are looking for, after it is completed, the stone is completed and you would bury and thank for its work and then start over with a new one. Yes its fed with sand daily, once a week or more depending, some feed it more some less. You are looking for quick sex, I would opt to feed it over 7 days then carry it till you get the sex and start over with a new one.

JayDee

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Okay thanks! Sounds doable :)

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:55 pm

I have two small/medium sized lodestones that I haven't used, should I just keep them stored away until I need them?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:05 pm

brian92992,

Yes the act of preparing them, and baptizing them is the process of awakening them and drawing the desire to you. I would not start working with them until you are ready for this in your life.

The main lodestone should be baptized, prepared, and fed, with upkeep. You can place this stone among other items that represent your desire like photos, figural candles that are in the shape of genitals, figural candles that are naked Adam and Eve dressed with sexual oils, burned in front of the stone. Burn incense related to the work around the stone as you pray to draw the desire in.

JayDee

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:45 pm

Okay great, thanks!

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:53 pm

Hello, so for the "attract multiple casual partners" desire, would I anoint the lodestones once a week with Kiss Me Now oil, or Attraction oil, or Come to Me oil? Or a combination? And would I anoint the grit lodestones representing my sexual desires as well?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:22 pm

Hi Brian92992,

Fast luck is the go-to for quick sex, but if that's what you have I would use Kiss Me Now, and Come To Me. You would use the oil on the lodestone, not the grit... You must also use Magnetic sand to feed the lodestone. For my money alter I use a terracotta plant saucer, I put my oils on and then baked them on broil for a few minutes so the oils back into the saucer, then I put the lodestone on that. I tell the lodestone as it brings my desire to me, I will feed it sand, the more it brings the more it gets. Think of Magnetic Sand like fish food, just a pinch goes a long way. Pour the grit along the outside of the saucer, and when you are looking name some of it, "I name you a blond with a great personality and daddy issues" move that piece closer to the main stone.

Here are the links to the items mentioned:
Fast Luck- http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fast-luck.html
Kiss Me Now - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-kiss-me-now.html
Come To Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-come-to-me.html
Magnetic Sand - http://www.herbmagic.com/magnetic-sand.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:52 pm

Okay thanks! I actually did use oil on the grit pieces when I baptized them, if that's correct... Okay, so I prepared them all a week ago (one large lodestone and a few small grit pieces), washed/baptized with Florida Water (unfortunately didn't have whiskey or Hoytz cologne), and dressed them with Attraction and Kiss Me Now oil. I placed them ON the large lodestone, which I think was a mistake. I've now moved them OFF the lodestone and placed them AROUND the lodestone, all on a white china plate, and I feed them all every few days with magnetic sand. I think I named each grit piece something like "my sexual interest/desire" or something like that. Does this all sound correct?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:55 am

Hi Brian92992,

Cut back on the Magnetic Sand, it's a reward for bringing you what you desire. You want to name the grit as specifically as you can get it. You also have to be out in public, join a yoga class, go grocery shopping after 7, and go to the laundry mat during the week. Opportunity will come but you have to meet it half way.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:28 am

Brian92992,

Why would you think placing the gravel lodestones on the larger was a mistake? The goal of the work is to draw the people to you, not have them sit outside by you. Thew power of a lodestone is in its ability to magnetically draw items, placing the grits on the larger stone as you pray for them to come to you. After time of working with these stones, you can add them to a doll baby, figural candles to draw, mojo bag etc. Or you work them as is.

JayDee

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:14 pm

Right, the idea was to place them closer to large lodestone everyday until they're on it. Right now I think they're close enough to be influenced by the large lodestone.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:41 pm

brian92992,

Grit lodestones are also called riders, they ride on the back of the larger lodestone, being trained and then worked with in the fashion related to the desire.

"What i do is get a packet of small grit Lodestones -- "riders" -- and keep them on hand to represent clients for whom i am working. One packet of small grit-sized Lodestones will last for YEARS -- for DECADES. At the outset of the work, the magnetic Lodestone grits or riders are baptized for each member of the client couple and then they are set on their respective stones. Each little grit rides along on top of one of the big magnetic rocks as they are fed with magnetic sand and come together through the love spell working."

https://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

brian92992

Unread post by brian92992 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:49 pm

Okay, would the other way of moving them closer to the large lodestone work as well?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:16 pm

brian92992,

You can certainly try it and see the results, I was teaching you the traditional way of training grit stones to then do the work of attracting what you desire. If you are the larger stone and these are hook-up interests, I would believe that at some point they need to be in contact with the larger stone. This is the relationship and the natural process of magnetism and the work.

JayDee

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”