Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

konstanta
Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by konstanta » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:49 am

Thank you JayDee - no worries, i share your philosophy :D i was asking for specific ideas around prevention of someone getting a mortgage or their house sale not going through. anyone?

Sunny1973

Unread post by Sunny1973 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:34 am

Good Morning,

Its been 5years since my mom passed away willing her property to us. Initially the property was bought with a mortgage and was in the name of one sister and my mom. After my mom passed she will her 2/3 shares to my self and other sister, the title was passed into all 3 names in equal shares. Now one of them wants to buy out myself and my other sister but she is looking to get the property at the least cost and that is not fair to us. She has written us lawyer letters saying that if we do not agree to her offer she will go to the court to ask for a sale of the property and a bidding will begin.

I have been having nightmares over this as I live in the home, and have been living here since we bought the house with my mom and dad, now they are both no longer with us. We have asked that the house be put on the market to attract buyer so see what the offers may be but she is not in favor of this period. I have been searching the forum to see what I can do change the situation. I would like for her to step back and allow us to show the house to other buyers and see what they offer. I am hoping we can sell to the best offer and move along happily but I am afraid if she is not the buyer at her price she will not sell to anyone else.

How can I change this situation around can i do an ammonia jar? Please for any assistance in this matter.

Gratefully Sunny

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 am

Sunny1973 ,

An ammonia jar spell is one spell which would be utilized in this manner. Write the petition out as it currently is, when you flip it over, it changes the to the opposite.

I would strongly suggest a honey jar on the sister using Influence oil to change her mind to sell it outright to the highest bidder.

I also would suggest ordering Lucky Mojo Court Case oil if you do need it you will be ready when you deal with the court over the property.

St. Joseph is traditionally petitioned to sell or buy property and can be an asset when you do sell.

Real Estate Saint Joseph Spell Kit

Use in Magic:
Petition Saint Joseph, the patron of carpenters and workers, for help selling real estate.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo spell kits are the perfect introduction to folk magic for those who want to follow established methods; you will receive all of the ingredients needed to perform a full job of work, plus complete instructions for use.

Product Details:

SPL-KIT-REAL
Real Estate Saint Joseph Spell Kit
$29.20

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Roodywoo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Roodywoo » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:04 am

Hi everyone,

My situation is a tad layered.

I am not working because I receive disability, which is under a grand a month. My problem is getting a mortgage with no job history and with such low income. I am an orphan with no family or friends I can trust to go in on the mortgage with me, so I would have to go about this alone.

I do have good credit, no debt and I have a good amount for a down payment.

I currently am on housing authority which is a gift and a curse: if I didn’t want any growth in life it would be a gift because all my needs are met but because I want more out of life and I am tired of the government in my business and dictating how much money I can have and make, it’s a curse.

Being that I have housing assistance a side job would disqualify me for the housing assistance cause ironically I would make too much money, so I don’t have the ability to work and save while living in my current apartment and I don’t have anywhere else to go, hence why this is the curse. But if I could simply get qualified for a modest home I would be able to pay the mortgage and bills with my disability check and a side job.

Anyway I know of three men who would be able to help me out in my situation:

1) Lawyer as benefactor: One is a lawyer who makes a ton of money and he could gift me the money and go in on the mortgage as a co applicant-but he’s interested in me and I am not interested in him or open to doing anything sexual of the sorts for his help.

2) Business Owner as benefactor: The other is a business owner who is willing to do some creative ways to make it seem as if I’ve been working for him on paper-but he too is interested in me and maybe even wants to take advantage of the fact that I need him. He’s a bit risky.

3) Distant Relative as benefactor: he last is a distant family member who is a business owner who makes tons of money too. He can actually help me out legitimately but he’s always so busy, never answers or returns call and lives in another state. The very few times I’ve spoken to him he agreed to help me but we have never had the opportunity to meet up. I do believe that if I could actually meet with him he’d give me a job at his business (I actually am very smart with a degree) that would help with my income to qualify for the loan and he may even gift me money for a down payment. He would be the ideal scenario but he’s just all over the place and I can’t ever get in contact with him. He seems to be free whenever I’m NOT in his state which is frustrating.

4) Possible curse of stagnation:
I don’t know what to do because I know my lack of growth in life comes from me being in these assistance programs. I want to get married and have my own family but I know a good man wants a woman who can bring something to the table and being a homeowner is a great thing. I also know that my stagnation in life may be due to some sort of curse (I have been told this repeatedly by readers) because there is no true reason why at my age, with my intelligence, and beauty that none of my attempts to get out of this situation and find love and marry has worked.

I'm asking for someone to help me with any part of this:

1, 2) how to get the first two men to help me without wanting anything in return.

3) how to get my relative to finally sit down and take some time out to meet with me and help me.

4) how to help me with the jinx or curse that has kept me from progressing in life.

Sorry for this being so long.

Thank you guys.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:27 pm

Roodywoo ,

1. Cleo May can be mixed with Money Drawing to make men more free with giving money. Women have used this in many ways in sexual methods as well.

2. Put him in a honey jar with compelling herbs to make him good on his promise, use Compelling on the candle to make him sit down and assist.

3. Cleansing the house with Chinese Wash to cleanse the house, then take a spiritual herb bath 13 herb for 13 days to remove any curses, wear Fiery Wall of Protection after the bath to keep anything from attaching again to you.

Cleo May: https://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
Money Drawing: https://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Chinese Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
13 Herb, 13 day: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html

JayDee

ParkerWilde
Newly Registered

Unread post by ParkerWilde » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:34 pm

I’ve used a honey jar to get a house before thanks to this group, but now I need to stop a home sale.

Is there anything to reverse a sale. It seems my neighbors got duped by a real estate agent and are now locked into a contract they didn’t have time to read. (It’s a long story but I’m pretty sure this guy preys on older people I’m so mad that it’s probably a good thing I can’t spit fire) so I’m looking for something to help them get the sale cancelled and maybe get him outed for being a word I won’t say online.

Thank you in advance.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:09 am

ParkerWilde ,

I would read over the document, most have a clause such as allowing the buyer to bail out after an inspection. You can use products like Controlling to force the seller to end the deal, Inflammatory Confusion oil to confuse the seller to make mistakes, and Separation products on the buyer and seller to end the deal.

For this man, take a black figural candle carve and baptize it after the man. Dress it with Crossing and Destruction oil, then cover it with dog poop, take needles and pierce the body as you curse him. Take Crossing sachet powder, make an X with it, set his candle in the center and curse him as you set this on fire. If you can do this take it to a cemetery and burn it.

Break Up: https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Seperation: https://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
Inflammatory Confusion: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-infl ... usion.html

You may also find this thread helpful, how to break a lease, this is a sale not a lease, but the work is essentially the same.
spells-for-breaking-a-lease-t23711.html

JayDee

ParkerWilde
Newly Registered

Unread post by ParkerWilde » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:10 am

Thanks for the help. Yeah they’ve had some people look over the contract and there’s no out clause. The buyer opted to not have an inspection. (Although her loan type may force her to get one) thanks again.

Zaphfire_Olyandier
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zaphfire_Olyandier » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:35 pm

What would be a good spell to obtain my dream home?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:53 am

Hi Zaphfire_Olyandier,

If you know the home you want, you have access to the property, and you have put in a bid, you can take some dirt from the property and mix it with Victory Oil https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html. Roll a purple candle in the dirt and Victory oil and burn that with your petition under it.

If you do not know where your dream house is, you can pray to Our Lady of Loretto, you can even cut out a magazine picture of the perfect house, and place it under her Novena. https://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”