Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Good Study Habits Improved Student-Teacher Rapport and to Score Well on Exams and Tests

Controversy97
Newly Registered
Re: Spell-Casting for Good Study Habits Improved Student-Teacher Rapport and to Score Well on Exams and Tests

Unread post by Controversy97 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:29 pm

I am astounded. So, I've been working with honey jars, oils, incense & candles for about 3 months now with moderate success. I finally decided to register because I'm preparing for my first controlling work using a skull candle, oil(s) ect....I ended up on this thread because I was curious to see if there was anything I could do to help my youngest child work a little harder as he gets ready to enter high school this coming fall and, wallah! here I am. I just wanted to say that I've been finding exactly what I needed, when I needed it, without much effort on my part - almost like I'm supposed to be doing this very thing at this very time... amazing! Keep up the good work, guys! The world does need it ;)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for Good Study Habits Improved Student-Teacher Rapport and to Score Well on Exams and Tests

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Controversy97,

This is great to hear! This kind of work almost becomes second nature. "Oh! It's Sunday? Let me light a candle dressed for Prosperity and feed my Lodestone" "Oh, big soccer game for Johnny tomorrow. Let me dress his shoes with Victory sachet powder" It's fun and the results keep me coming back for more.

Glad to see you here!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

entheogens
HRCC Student

Unread post by entheogens » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 pm

I want to share a spell I did to help my daughter on her SAT exam. First of all, she, of course, studied very, very hard. She took the SAT 3 times. The first time, she got around a 1300, which isn't shabby but not what she wanted. The second time, she pretty much duplicated that. The third time I did this spell a couple of days before the SAT exam. I burnt an orange candle and asked the spirit of the SAT exam to help my daughter do well. I promised the spirit that if it would help my daughter to do very well on the exam, that I would burn an even bigger orange candle for it once the results came in. So I let the first candle burn all night until it went out. My daughters took the exam the following Saturday; and her results came back a few weeks later.. She scored 1520 (1600 is a perfect score). That night, I burned the bigger orange candle and thanked the spirit of the SAT exam. I let that candle burn all night until it went out. I got this spell from one of Draja Mickharic's books.
HRCC Student #2220

omiegon
Newly Registered

Unread post by omiegon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:46 am

Hello,
I wanted to ask how I would go about using solomon's oil and clarity oil for studying. I am studying science and philosophy but most of my reading is done on my laptop. My goal is not for short term success but for concentration, memory retention and adeptness in these fields. Would I anoint myself with the oils and perhaps dress my laptop?

thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:27 pm

omiegon,

I would blend the two oils in the palm of your hand while stating your intentions. Then take both hands and place them on the top of your head. The crown/highest point of your head restating your goals. For your laptop, I would smoke it with intense instead. No one wants an oily laptop.

Hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

LilaChatman
Newly Registered

Unread post by LilaChatman » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:08 am

What to do to pass the RN NCLEX?
7x unsuccessful test taker....45 days to re test
I have taken rn boards ten times.. Need help to win defeat the nclex..

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:30 am

LilaChatman,

I'm sorry to hear you are continuing to have issues with the tests. At this point I would get a reading done by a professional rootworker. They will be able to tell you if there is something blocking you, if your next text will be successful or if this is the right career choice for you. There are many possibilities and a reading will ensure your not wasting time doing one spell when you should actually be doing something else.

You can find a professional reader/rootworker here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Gottcherry

Unread post by Gottcherry » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Hi,

I got accepted into my dream school and I want to pass all my classes with good grades. What oil can help me enhance better chance to always get good grades in all my classes?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:17 am

Hello Gottcherry,

Congratulations on being accepted! I wish you the best of luck in your studies.

You can work with a combination of Master, King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success. You can combine the oils and lightly anoint yourself before setting off to school each day and this can aid in your concentration, learning and performance on exams.

https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-master.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

aurelialotus

Unread post by aurelialotus » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:40 am

I just finished another tough lesson in Latin and decided to come here to see if there was any language learning assistance at Lucky Mojo, and lo and behold! I am so happy I found this thread! I've been working so hard to learn this language but struggle so much with grammar. Thanks to everyone who made some suggestions here, it's much appreciated! I plan to try a couple of these. *fingers crossed* the pathway can be smoothed a little for all my hard work studying.

Gottcherry

Unread post by Gottcherry » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for sending me the information. Which is the best way to apply for these oil? On my body or on a candle?

Thanks
-gottcherry

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:58 pm

Hi gottcherry,

Here is a page on using oils in the hoodoo tradition.

https://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

If you put the oils on your skin you may need to dilute them first in a carrier oil like jojoba or they may irritate your skin. Do a patch test first...a simple internet search of patch test essential oil can tell you how.
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Hello Gottcherry,

You can use the oils to dress yourself or anoint candles. It's a good idea to wear them when you're attending classes or sitting your exams. Definitely do a little test to ensure you are comfortable with them on your skin and dilute as needed.

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Jill562210
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jill562210 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:25 am

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no spell for learning languages lol i learned Spanish using YouTube Videos and luckily i had a friend who was Spanish who would skype with me.

Keep at it though! it is so easy to give up.

- Jill

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:57 am

Jill562210,

I edited your post to take out the link. We avoid posting them because of all the spammers that like post ads.

No, there are no spells for learning languages but there are some products that make learning easier like King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success. Mercury products are used for communication and would be helpful to use if you are learning a language.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Amiral
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amiral » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:07 pm

Hello

I am trying to obtain a certain credential. I passed the scenario based exam but I keep failing the multiple choice one. I failed it probably 6 times by now in the past few years. I know the study material very well but I have major test anxiety and now I also feel defeated and psych myself out. I am going into it with this background of doubt. Plus there is a language barrier when it comes to the tricky questions.

I need to pass this in the next 3 months and I keep pushing it back.

Please help!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:20 am

Certainly all the standard studying supplies -- Crown of Success, Mercury, King Solomon Wisdom -- apply, Amiral.

For testing anxiety I like St. Dymphna, Tranquility, and Crucible of Courage.

Psychic Vision products are my secret ingredient for test-taking. :)
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - Member of the Board of AISC

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:29 am

Hi,i'm studying for a language degree this period,how many days before the date of the exams should act to get positive result and pass exams? Thnx

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Slither ,

There is no set timeframe for a spell to work, some happen right away, others may take time. This is why we use divination to tell us and direct us in the work. If you are working to be successful in a class and to pass an exam, I would set a candle dressed with Crown of Success oil and King Solomon oil, burn it while you study, wear the oil on your body while you study. You would do this everyday you study. The day of the exam I would take a spiritual bath in Crown of Successful bath crystals, dress in the oil, and have a candle burning while you take the exam. Psalm 134 is prayed for success on exams and in school.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

VenusRising
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:37 pm

Hello! I took a very difficult exam recently. The exam raters are backlogged and won’t likely grade my test for 3 to 6 months. Before the exam I had drawn a sigil and made it my phone’s wallpaper, and lit a yellow candle and dressed it with bay leaves, John the Conqueror root and van van oil.

I need at least a 4.0 (out of 5.0), and am uncertain I got that. Is there anything I can do in the interim before it’s graded?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:03 am

VenusRising ,

Maintain a positive attitude that you did get a passing grade, and pray to ask God to give you this needed grade. You can work with a Saint or spirit guide to get it graded quicker (if it is needed) such as St.Jude for difficult and impossible situations, or St. Expedite for fast results. If no hurry is needed then wait as the backlog could work in your favor.

St. Jude: https://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html
St. Expedite: https://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Working a Crown of success spell to be successful and get the grade. The spell kit comes with everything needed to do this, including a mojo.

Crown of Success Spell kit: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

You can also have Crown of Success candles burned at MISC, you can do a run of candles while you wait for the grading.

MISC Candle services: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Reciting Psalms 134 is traditional for those taking test or looking for success in Education.

Psalms 134: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_134

JayDee

humble

Unread post by humble » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:07 am

Hi. Can we use "I can, You can't" as a student for the exams, Teacher rapport? Any ideas as to when it can be most effective? I bought it and wondering how a student (not in sports) can use it. Thank you.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:00 am

Hi Humble,

Yes, I can you can't is for success over others. It can be used to get a job over a co-worker or rise to the top of the class in grades. Put some on the class door knob, do not touch it, and you will do better than everyone else in the class. If doing online school, print out a list of participants, and apply the oil.

I Can, You Can't Oil

Use in Magic:
Use I can, You Can't to hold another person back so that you can get ahead.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo dressing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colorful label.

OIL-HOO-ICAN
I Can, You Can't Oil
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

humble

Unread post by humble » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:08 am

Excellent advice, Mr.Christopher.

Verum Est

Unread post by Verum Est » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:32 pm

Are there any podcast episodes about all of the above? Positively influencing teachers, mastering studying and exams, achieving honors, etc

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:10 pm

Verum Est,

You can review radio shows on this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

You can also look into products like a Sugar jar to sweeten them, Crown of Success to be successful, King Solomon to master something, Master of the Woods, Master root, High John the Conqueror root to all influence and support you in the process.

Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Radio Show: https://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
Crown of Success: https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
King Solomon: https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Master of the Woods: https://www.herbmagic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
Master Root: https://www.herbmagic.com/master-root-pieces.html
High John Root: https://www.herbmagic.com/john-the-conq ... small.html

JayDee

Verum Est

Unread post by Verum Est » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:26 am

What about Master Key products? I realize they are described “for Mastering Occultism”, but that seems vague. What in particular aspect of occultism does it mean?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:35 am

Hi Verum Est,

The term "the Master Key" was in popular use by a number of authors during the first two decades of the 20th century. it derives from the use of sets of keys that each open one door only (for instance, in a hotel, or in cash drawers in a department store) , but for which there is an extra key -- the Master Key -- which opens ALL locks and which is the private key of the manager or owner.

The idea of a Master Key that opens ALL locks was used in many contexts during that time period, particularly by those in the New Thought Movement. "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel (1916) was an astoundingly popular book, and was among the early wave of New Thought books to use the term "The Law of Attraction." It is still well worth reading, as is its addendum, "Master Key Arcana." Both are available through a number of online sites.

Following on the popularity of Haanel's "The Master Key System," L. W. de Laurence of Chicago, a strange occultistic plagiarist and book pirate, published his own book called "The Master Key," which is a bit more occult in nature than Haanel's work, but still contains some New Thought ideas as well. De Laurence created an image in his book to symbolize the Master Key, consisting of a lion seated on a jewel-encrusted master key of the skeleton key type, on which were inscribed the six "positive" or "male" signs of the zodiac (the fire signs and air signs).

Subsequently, Morton Neumann's Valmor company, a major hoodoo order house of the 1920s - 1970s, released a Master Key product line, featuring art by Charles Dawson which was adapted from, and greatly expanded upon, the de Laurence art.

Our Master Key line is based on the Neumann formula, with an adapted form of the Dawson artwork. It refers back to both the de Laurence and the Haanel concepts behind the term The Master Key -- namely the occult edge of the New Thought Movement.

As we write in our Lucky Mojo Catalogue:

"The golden Master Key to occult power is studded with citrine, topaz, rubies, and diamonds. Atop it sits the Lion, King of Beasts; beneath it range the six Positive signs of the Zodiac: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. Six lucky emblems shine above it; two protective eyes keep guard below. May it bring you Luck, Health, and Love in abundance!"

Master Key Oil

Use in Magic:
Master Key metaphysical supplies are popular with those who wish to increase their occult mastery, will power, strength of character, leadership ability, and spiritual insight.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo dressing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-HOO-MKEY
Master Key Oil
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

Zaphfire_Olyandier
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zaphfire_Olyandier » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:26 pm

I have a son who wants to do well on his upcoming college classes finals. What are some recommendations for any Hoodoo or other things that can help him do well on his finals?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:39 am

Hi Zaphfire_Olyandier

If he lives with you herbal teas are good Solomon Seal, Rosemary, and Mint, are good for memory. If you are looking for oil or incense King Solomon Wisdom, and Victory is very good for studying and coming out on top of the class. To get him to study harder, you can wright his name 3 times, turn right to write Study Day and Night till your mind is like Google, then turn right cross it with your name, and put a 5 spot of Do As I Say or another commanding oil, and put it shoe of your dominate hand.

Here are the links to the items mentioned:
Solomon Seal - http://www.herbmagic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
Rosemary - http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html
Mint - http://www.herbmagic.com/mint.html
King Solomon Wisdom - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
Victory - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html
Do As I Say - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:31 am

Zaphfire_Olyandier ,

In addition to the great work Mr. Christopher suggested, I would also get him a Crown of Success Mojo, and dress it with Crown of Success oil and King Solomon oil for wisdom. You can make this mojo to be less specific about these test, but in general to be successful and good grades in all of his academics.

While he is studying and preparing, you can have a Crown of Success and King Solomon candle burning at MISC.

Crown of Success: https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
King Solomon: https://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
MISC Candle Service: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

JayDee

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”