Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt Money Owed Wages or Salary Owed

roar1668

Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt Money Owed Wages or Salary Owed

Unread post by roar1668 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:41 pm

Thank you Jaydee. Again sorry for the late response. The drama where I'm at,at the moment is unbelievable
It actually involves two of the people that owe me money. Would love to do more to them than just have them repay money at this point. Due to certain circumstances they've basically trying to turn me into their personal slave. It's devolved into this from helping them out in a bad situation for them. Where might I find that category on the forum? What category would it fall under?

Slither
Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt Money Owed Wages or Salary Owed

Unread post by Slither » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:42 am

I'm so sorry roar1668,this is awful,we both helped people cause they where in a difficult situation and they haven't return yet our money,i personally tried two pay me candle spells and the result was just nothing.

I talked with the dude yesterday and he talked to me bad,no respect still after 1,5 year he owes me money.I want something strong to get my money back even if i have to pay half of them to the candle services.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:18 pm

roar1668,

You are working with some evil people it seems. My first thought is you need to cleanse yourself and your home, I suggest Uncrossing and Chinese Floor Wash, do this and follow it with burning a candle in each room dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection, burn the same name incense. wear this oil on your body as well.

I would place a Bay leaf and Slippery elm in each shoe you wear, this will protect you from gossip and hide your work, also increase your power to succeed.

To deal with these people, use Pay Me, with Essence of Bend Over and Commanding, this is a mix that forces them to pay you, while also bends them to your will. Burn it on candles on their names, burn it on a Green Devil candle as you call for them to repay you.

Because these people are also nasty and abusing you, I would make a reversing mirror to send their nasty behavior back to them, this also works if you burn a Reversing candle on them.

You would also be justified to do a conditional curse on them, use the Crossing product spell kit, and state that as long as they attack you and do not pay you back, their lives will be miserable, loveless, hardships, anger and hatred till they pay you back. If they never pay you, then its their fault their life is still miserable.

Crossing:https://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Pay Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Essence of Bend Over: https://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Commanding: https://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Slither ,

I suggest you do the candle services and do work yourself to get back at them. Burning candles at home, while having them backed up by MISC is a normal service that workers do to keep the work going. You would be justified to curse them until they repay you, do a cursing spell and have the Church burn a Cursing with Pay Me candle.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:31 am

I ordered the third pay me now! candle,from deacon millet fouraltars.org,if i knew i would do a 3 candle in a row for more strong result than 1 seperate.

It's not the money itself,200€ it's a small loan,but it's more the awful behavior up on me from this guy for so long time,after i was the first person i helped him cause he had debts and financial issues from his wrong life choices.I was weak back then emotionally and helped him cause i am a good soul,but i regret it,i did wrong to trust him.

I agree with JayDee,it's his last chance with this pay me now candle to give me my money back,otherwise i will follow the suggestion of JayDee,will be forced to use curse spell until he pays me,cursing+pay me and then hot foot to get rid of him and his negativity for ever.

Some people just show no respect when you give them a hand of help.Roar1668 follow the suggestions,it may need more efforts but have faith that you will get the money back as you deserve,you worked for these money,they aren't their money.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:32 pm

I feel betrayed,but i'm not that bad soul so to do harm spells,we are speaking just for 200€ small loan but i need em too cause now i'm currently unemployed and i will use em to pay something i have to.The guy has financial issues and pays debts in banks and owes money to other people too,he tends to create tensions and talking with bad words.When i asked him last time pay me my money,if you can't just few euros per month,he told me to go fck my self.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:37 am

Slither,

This is obviously not a nice person who is a user of people. I would opt to move to Cursing him set a Cursing candle on him from MISC. You have tried being the nice person, you tried Pay Me and the person has refused. Now I would curse them until they do. This is called a conditional curse, you say as long as James Doe refuses to pay me, may his life be (fill in the curse you want).

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:46 pm

JayDee hi,why you think cursing as more effective solution,how cursing could help to take my money back.Commanding would fit too?

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:11 am

Cursing and revense supposed to be evil spells and black magic spells and voodoo spells? I mean,i fear reversing if will do curse.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:34 am

Slither ,

Cursing and reversing are not evil "voodoo spells." Voodoo is a west African and Haitian religion and it is extremely disrespectful to refer to a religion as "black magic." Such opinions go against the terms of service of this forum, as we have a zero-tolerance policy with regard to slurs against people, cultures, and religions. You have been warned. If you do this again, you may be banned from the forum

Hoodoo is not the religion of Voodoo. In hoodoo a spell is justified if it meets the criteria -- such as a man borrows money then refuses to repay you, then there is justification in doing a spell to make him go bankrupt for not following through with his obligation. It is up to each practitioner to decide what they are willing to do.

In your case you realized the person is not paying you, you tried, they scoffed and told you no and to F-off. If magic cannot help you, and if the law cannot help you, and if prayer cannot help you, it may be time to move on, take a spiritual bath to cleanse and draw more positive people into your life.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:11 pm

Alirght,i may follow your instructions in previous posts as last chance to take this small loan back and hot foot the dude for once and ever from my life.Didn't do comparison hoodoo with voodoo,i know they are different religion and their part of magic and spells too,just wanted to say that before do curse and reversing,should do same time protection for me. :arrow:

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Slither ,

Always cleanse and protect yourself, this is standard for all work that you do.

Veve123
Re: Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt Money Owed Wages

Unread post by Veve123 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:41 pm

Hello I need help please. I’ll try to keep short as possible.
So my kids father just turn into this mean person over night.
Out of no where he said he is moving out and I said Ok no problem so what is your responsibility as a father, what would you be taken care of if you move out as I’ve been doing almost all the care and domestic work on my own without his help. He is a truck driver so we hardly see him or spend much time and when his home he sleep all day wake up and leave to spend time with his friends and won’t come back till very late at night. So i take care of everything including the utilities, food, kids care and needs /wants as they are still babies and everything now days is expensive so I break it down to him and told him how much $ I spend in just 1month which is more then he does. His respond to me was F U that I should go cry to my dad. On top of that he put me in a great credit card and collecting debt and I’ve asked him several times to pay and he told me that he is not paying that it’s in my name it’s my responsibility but im puzzle of what to do in my case as I’m a stay at home mom who is trying to make ends meet and put food and happiness on my kids face with the little I do by braiding and hustling around. To make matter worst he decided that he will not be paying the rent anymore that he is moving out and He is pretty much watching his hands out and he is going to stop paying the rent but i don’t know if his forgetting that his kids are under the roof. I’m extremely stress out and don’t know what to do please help.. we are back up on rent and facing eviction soon
What can I do to make sure he pays all my money back and have him be responsible for his kids?
Yes I applied for child support but haven’t heard anything back yet…… please help me.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:27 am

Hi Veve123,

I am sorry to see this is happening to you. I have some recommendations.

- Take a spiritual bath with Money Herb and Spice Mixture. http://www.herbmagic.com/money-herbs-mixture.html

- Take ground Cinnamon, pray over it, and blow it into your house through your front door http://www.herbmagic.com/cinnamon-powder.html

- Take any money your children's father has given you, could be as little as $1. Write on the money your prayer, that he provided for his children, keep a roof over their heads, food in their bellies, and clothes on their backs. Wrap that up with licorice root, bloodroot, and angelica root, and make it flat as you can. Then put in behind a photo of him with his children.
Licorice root - http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Blood root - http://www.herbmagic.com/blood-root.html
Angelica - http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-powder.html

-Use 4 rail road spikes to prevent being evicted. Place them in the 4 corners of the property. If you live in an apartment, put them in 4 flower pots. https://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
- Take a piece of aluminum foil write
Behold, [Your Name], the angel of the Lord
has gone out to withstand
thee, because thy way is perverse before God. You have sinned.
Go your way, but only the word of the Lord shall you speak:
and this is the word of the Lord And the LORD hath blessed [me] greatly;
and become great: and he hath given her flocks,
and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants,
and maidservants, and camels, and asses. [change flocks, herds, silver, gold, servants, camels, assess to what you actually need]

Put the foil in a cereal bowl, do not fold it
Take a green novena candle, stable it 3 times so you make holes in the wax, and add a few drops of money draw oil.
Sprinkle a little coffee grounds on the candle, and pray over it, "I bless and activate this coffee, and oil, may my money come quick, and strong, may my children's money come quick, and strong".
Put the candle in the bowl on top of the foil
Add holy water to the top of the bowl if you can, and pray over it "May this water block out any curses, hexes, crosses, and jinx, known to me, and unknown to me, and may it block any interference from generation curses, or new curses in the name of Jesus"
Put the candle someplace safe and light it. If you have some coins you can add them to the bowl, and pray over them "coins of silver, nickel, copper, and zinc, call on your friends to fill my purse, fill my belly, fill this house with money, food, and roof to live under, in Jesus name"

- Mop the house with Money House Blessing https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-house-blessing.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Veve123

Unread post by Veve123 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:13 am

Thank you so much mr. Christopher. Can I use any $1 I have or does it have to be from him Bc he doesn’t give me any money. He doesn’t help with anything at all not even with the kids.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:27 am

Hello Veve123,

The money wrapped around the roots should come from him. You may have to wait for Child Support to force him to pay you do that work. There are many others you can do till then.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:26 am

Veve123,

There are a series of products that Lucky Mojo carries that are specific to working with money and getting what is owed to you. You can burn figural candles dressed with the oils listed below to force him to pay what he owes or is due to pay. A green Crucifix candle is great for this type of work.

Pay Me- to make a person pay you what's owed: https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Money Drawing- to draw Money: https://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Wealthy Way- for wealth: https://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
Influence- to make a person do as you say or good on a promise: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Crucifix candle: https://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cross-keys-green.html

JayDee

roar1668

Unread post by roar1668 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:02 pm

Thank you again Jaydee. Again I apologize for the delayed response. Do to some of the evil people I'm dealing with I'm not actually able to be in my own home. I'm actually staying with two of the people. It's to lengthy to explain that situation but I'm unable to do the house cleansing portion. Hopefully I will be able to do my own cleansing tomorrow as they'll be out of the house for Thanksgiving.

I started a green devil candle for the family member that owes me money and asked her to repay what was owed as I'm in very dire financial straits at the moment and it doesn't look promising.

Her new husband of only a year stepped in on her behalf and made a valiant attempt to defend her. She plays the victim card well. He claims he know everything but knows nothing. Tried sparring with me but I've had too much practice at it and have 20 more years on him. One comment of "little man" and he hung up. I learned recently that he touts he has been called by God to preach. Enough said there.

Before meeting him she had pay a vevy small amount each month to me. Her word to me at the time was 'at the end of each month if I have anything left over I'll give you what I can.' Meaning once she blew all she wanted to. When she met him she stopped all together and I didn't hear from her. She claim she sent me a text saying she was paid in full. I have all communications saved and copies of the checks.

I'm going to continue on with the Green Devil candle spell through Saturday to complete it. I didn't have PAY ME oil but found a video of someone that was using the Green Devil work from your site which they did credit to you that worked extensively with Hoodoo and used the same herds as he did when he didn't have PAY ME oil on hand. I added Compelling, Influence, Bend Over and Commanding oil.

I don't have Crossing oil on hand and can't find my D.U.M.E oil. Having been going between too many location to keep track of it since I've had to hide it from prying eyes. I do have a D.U.M.E list candle and Goofer Dust. I have goofered them but the things that tend to happen are thingsbthat negatively affect their money flow in someway. Appliances breaking down speeding ticket etc. So they then go on about not having money because of that.

I'm looking for the most horrific curse I can lay upon them all.

The ironic thing about it is the two people I'm staying with that owe me as well and are the same as my cousin know exactly what just happened with her and are so angry on my behalf against her. One even saying you need to sue her.

They know exactly what my financial circumstances are but act as if they don't owe me a penny. Not even offering to try to help as they continue to spend like crazy on useless things. While I'm trying to figure out how to get medications, food etc. But even when I didn't have enough and they were in a bad situation due to medical issues they came to me and I helped.

If I confront them as I did my cousin then I become homeless or at least living in my car on my property since due to their past controlling action because I needed a place and damaged done ro my house I'm unable ro live in the house. Which if I can't swing a mortgage payment will be 3 months behind and foreclosure will start.

Also due to my health issue if aomething should happen to me I want to make sure they suffer well past my demised and that they know exactly why they are suffering.

I have a lock on my bedroom door but they insisted on having a key because I have 2 dogs that they claim it's for their safety should they need access. If I do something against them is there a way to write their identifier without using there name.

They have made comments to me before one getting very upset when they smell some herds because they said they didn't know what I was doing and I wouldn't tell them who it was being done to. They're afraid of me in that regard
Always have been. Of course you would think that would give them pause in passing me off. They just think I won't do anything to them.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:24 am

roar1668,

Given the situation you are in and the inability to set work yourself, I would have MISC set candles for you, they will burn them and send a candle report. You can also hire a worker from AIRR to do the candle work for you.

MISC: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
AIRR:https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers

You may opt to burn candles in sections when no one is home, wrap them in tinfoil and put them away when not working them. For example take a Green Devil candle and work it 15 mins a day then put it out, let it cool, wrap it up and put away until the next day. Regarding the petition paper, I would write their name out, then cross and cover it with what you want over and over, when done this is virtually impossible to read the names.

You can mix oil blends together for the work if you do not have Pay Me on hand, but do have the other commanding oils. You can learn about oil bends on this page: https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers

If you wish to work with cursing them, look on this link, and post specific questions about how to curse on that page.

Forum topics on cursing and crossing: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-cr ... e-f39.html

Since candles seem to be an issue for you in the current situation, I would make a doll-baby and work the doll to force her to pay you back.

Hoodoo Dolls and Effigies: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoodollsandeffigies.html

JayDee

roar1668

Unread post by roar1668 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:22 pm

Thank you for the information. Things conti ue ro get worse for me but nothing seem to affect them. I did a Hyssop cleanse on myself.

With all that's going on and the numerous people involved, if I have MISC or a worker set the candles what candle would be the best to use for the situation. As with the Green Devil I was able to include the conditional curse. Also the correct wording of the petition. Just found out today my car's now done for. While one of the parties is driving a new on and 2 others have trick out theirs.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:54 pm

roar1668,

I suggest you get a reading from an AIRR member about what is going on and magical coaching to assist you.

AIRR: https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers

You can also sign up for the Lucky Mojo radio show to get a free reading and spell advice, it is every Sunday.

Radio Show: forum259.html

AIRR also has a Pro Bono fund to help people in a hardship, you can review this page and apply.

AIRR Pro Bono: https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... _Bono_Fund

Candle wise, I would set an Uncrossing candle on yourself, a Pay Me candle and a Money Drawing candle. The Pay Me specific to who owes you money, Money drawing to draw money to you anyway the universe can to assist you.

JayDee

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:47 pm

Hi Roar1668,

Seems like more and more bad luck is coming on you. Jupiter just got out of retrograde on 11/23, so any impact from that should be wearing off. Have you tried a double-action candle? I know you said you can't burn 7 days, but double actions only take about 2 hours. You would get a black and green or black and white candle, don't get the glass-encased ones, you cut off the wick on the white side, and carve a new wick on the black side. On the black side, you carve my enemy backward starting from the middle so it looks like YM3N3YM. On the white side, you carve your name and birthday. You then cover it with Reversing Oil, or Cut and Clear, and roll it in either Reversing incense or Rue, Agramoni, and Crab Shell. You put it in a candle holder, white side down, and light the black end. You can put it on a cheap mirror, not your grandma's antique mirror she brought over from Hungry. If the mirror breaks that means it was a strong block. If it does not still reverse. Afterward, you will need to make a Protection talisman, it could be a saint medal or one of many protection charms Lucky Mojo Curio Co sells. You will need to put 1 drop of either Protection, Durga, or Fiery Wall of Protection on it. Pray Psalms 88 over it.

Here are resources for the items mentioned.
Durga - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-durga.html
Reversing - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html
Protection - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
Cut and Clear - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cut-and-clear.html
Agrimony - http://www.herbmagic.com/agrimony.html
Rue - http://www.herbmagic.com/rue.html
Crab Shell - http://www.herbmagic.com/crab-shell-powder.html
Double action candle - https://www.luckymojo.com/products-cand ... ction.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”