Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Home Mortgage, Loan Modification, Subsidized Housing, Low Income Housing

cmhopkins7443

Re: Spells to Get Home Mortgage, Loan Modification, Subsidized Housing, Low Income Housing

Unread post by cmhopkins7443 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:06 am

Hello all, and thanks for reading my question.

I am about to be a single mom, and my living situation is what I am concerned with. Because of my poor credit/rental history, (baby daddy would make me sign a lease and then stop paying his half of the rent, we would then get evicted) I can only get approved for a crappy place in a bad neighborhood. I don't want to subject my 2 yr old blessing to that. Add to that I need to be moved prior to March 31st. Is there a speedy work, possibly with the rental application, that can get me into a beautiful home?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get Home Mortgage, Loan Modification, Subsidized Housing, Low Income Housing

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:34 am

Hello cmhopkins7443,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum :) If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry you're in this predicament. Miss Aida had some great advice in the post above yours to work with St. Expedite in this type of situation, and I totally agree. You can read more about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

You will also find lots of ideas for spellwork under this thread:

spells-to-find-rental-property-apartmen ... 19832.html

Good luck to you, I hope you find a nice place.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Car_chiang

Unread post by Car_chiang » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi all, my name is Carla, in New to the forum but have been reading for a while.
Hope I can get some help and advice with my situation.
My husband and I applied for the Affordable Housing Program here in NY and it has been a year with no response from them.
What I can do to have the chance and get an apartment with the program? Tenants are selected randomly by the system.
Thanks for your advice!!

❤️❤️❤️

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Car_chiang ,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post to the correct thread.

Please read the posts on this thread for excellent spells.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi All
My husband and I live in rented accommodation we have the choice if we wish to buy it off the authorities, we both work full time and do not have any savings we would like to work towards the opportunity of being able to save and achieve the dream of owning our own home for us and our children, what prayers can we do and what spells can we try that will be affective in making this a reality without any obsticles?
I appreciate what advice anyone can offer.
Thanks.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 am

Hello Michelle12,

Since money is the big issue, I'd recommend using a combination of Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me products to help bring in extra money and help you hold onto it so you can save it.

Also, Road Opener products would be great in this instance, to make sure your path toward home ownership is free of any obstacles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Michelle12

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi Sister Jean
Thanks for your help I just would like to know what spell would be appropriate to use these items.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

If you click on the links that Sister Jean gave you, you will see the spells!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jai

Unread post by jai » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 am

I wanted to get some advice. I have a Section 8 voucher. I have been using it for years. I wanted to know what can I use to get the intake worker not stop being so negative when she takes my information but also to increase my chances of getting a higher voucher amount with a lower contribution on my part. I like we're I live and want to enter the buyers program with section 8. My intake worker has made some nasty comments lately when I went for interviews. I just don't want to have to pay more than I can afford.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, jai,

A honey jar would be a good start to get the person sweeter to you

Ad also an influence skull candle to try and pursued that person to do what you would like

www.luckyojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

baby2000

Unread post by baby2000 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:13 am

Hi everyone;

I need a spell to get a loan from the right bank, I know St. Joseph is for housing etx...but I haven't read anything here on which St. to petition for loans specifically. I apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong thread.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello, Baby2000,

It would still be St Joseph.

Please read the pages on this thread and especially this post:

spells-for-mortgage-loan-modification-f ... tml#p50693

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sweetbb
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetbb » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:24 am

Hi
I am very very new to this
I ve spent the past weekend reading as much as I can on the subject of Voodoo Hoodoo ( I know the 2 are not the same thing)
I want to sell my house this year and buy something else as it doesn't suit my family needs anymore
I read a few posts about crown of success and attraction
Should I buy those 2 oils and splash some on me when going to the bank for a new loan
Is there a specific prayer or spell I should recite?
Again Sorry for my many questions, I am very new to all of this. I want to learn and grow
Thanks so much

Blessed be

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello, Sweetbb ,

Please read the 3 pages on this thread for great spell advice

I pray that you get that loan!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sweetbb
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sweetbb » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks miss Aida

Blackgirlmagic94
Newly Registered

Unread post by Blackgirlmagic94 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:10 am

My mother recently was approved for a loan, the amount was about 290,000 dollar. Then for some reason the guy she went through said that the amount changed and was about 145,000. She already is set on what kind of house she wants, but now she needs to get her approval amount to 300,00. Of course she her student loans are one thing that is also stoping her. She’s been lighting road openers, block buster, and money candles like crazy. Every reading she received is saying that she will get the house. But right now we are having a hard time getting that loan up. Any suggestions ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Blackgirlmagic94 --

My sense is that there is some complication for her regarding "the guy she went through." I suggest you get a reading on whether you should simply walk away from him and start over with a new person. Once you know what that is about, work from road opener spells with keys and carry the keys. But ... i have a feeling this guy is not doing right by your mother.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Blackgirlmagic94
Newly Registered

Unread post by Blackgirlmagic94 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:27 am

Thank you for the reply! She had a reading and they keep seeing her getting “a house” even said that theybsee her building the house up from the ground. She’s technically isn’t working with the loan officer in anymore. It was like for her to see where she was at (if that makes sense) any thing to increase the loan amount? She has a block buster going right now. Thanks!

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 am

Good day everyone.

Hope all is good with you all, or at the least getting better.

I want to help someone, who has come across a very big stumbling block.....

She is currently in temporary accommodation, which has been provided by her local council, she has been in temporary accomodation for 8.5 years, 6 months ago the council moved her to another temporary accommodation, because the landlord wanted his house back, they put her miles away from her Dr. hospital appointments etc, so she is now more house bound than she was before, as they have also put her in an upper maisonette, and she has a disability. She also suffers with severe depression.. I have tried to help her but no one seems to give a blue fly.

I need to help her as I can see things getting way out of hand.. she has already stop opening letters.

can anyone give me any ideas how to tip the scales in her favour with her accommodation?? Will be greatly appreciated

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

diamond13 --

You are very kind to want to help your friend.

You face two problems here: moving her out of depression and into an optimistic frame of mind, and moving the housing authorities to expedite her move from temporary to permanent -- and ground level -- accommodations.

Because you posted your message "loose" (not as part of a relevant thread or prior discussion topic, i have merged it here, where others are discussing spells for this very type of situation. Please go to page 2 and read the thread up to here and you may find that suggestions have already been made that will help you. If you have further questions, just ask and then i will reply here.

Best of lucj to you and to her.
catherine yronwode

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:18 am

Thank you very much Cat for your response. my apologises for taking so long to reply..
thanks for your advice

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 25, 2022 12:13 am

Money House Blessing Loan, Mortgage Honey Spell

Use in Magic:
A home and family may be blessed in many ways -- with faithful marital love and passion, with good health, with he delights of parenthood -- but if there is no money coming in, tensions tend to increase and happiness flees. The idea behind Money House Blessing is that with a good, steady income, peace and love will reign in the home. It combines Money Drawing and House Blessing for a prosperous, happy home.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Honey Jar Mini Spells are used to sweeten people to yourself or to your cause; you will need the name of the person or institution to be sweetened; everything else, including a jar of honey, a custom herb mix, dressing oil, candle ,and candle holder, plus complete instructions for use, is included.

Product Details:
This honey jar spell kit comes complete with:
• 1 Green 4" Candle
• 1 Star Candle Holder
• 1 Dram of Ritual Oil
• 1 Packet of Herbs
• 1 Sheet Parchment Paper
• 1 Jar of Honey
• Full instructions
Order an extra dozen altar-light candles here to keep the good work going.

SPL-HON-MONH
Money House Blessing Loan, Mortgage Honey Spell
$25.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
catherine yronwode

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”