Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:23 pm

A Hot Foot spell that employs a bottle filled with red peppers and vinegar, a Hot Foot Candle, and a ferocious black cat; a black obsidian scrying ball enables the rootworker to keep track of the spell's effects on the enemy.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:39 pm

As far as the vinegar jar and the candle for an enemy woman, to separate from my man:

i don't know her name or anything. I only saw her once and it was by mistake at a flea market. My man and her were there.

What should i put in the vinegar jar and on her candle??

Beterhalf38

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:41 pm

For the vinegar jar spell, write a verbal description like "other women" or describe her appearance the best you can on the paper. Carve "rival women" on the candle and dress it with Break Up Oil. If you have more oils, then Confusion, Separation, Destruction , and Banishing are all great additives to a break up spell.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Asiangirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Asiangirl » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm

I'm sorry if I post in the wrong place. I need to ask a question because I don't know what else to do. I have read thru the forum but I still could not find the answer. I did a vinegar jar on my coworker three months ago to sour her life because she did something so bad to me. Then she got married last moth and she now uses her husband's last name. In the vinegar jar that I made has her old last name on her picture. Should I do a new jar? Nothing is happening yet but I can wait. Thank you for your time

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:02 am

Asiangirl ,

I merged your post with the general topic on vinegar jars, there are 67 pages filled with information no working with a vinegar jar. Her maiden name is fine for the work, she is still known as that name. In future work you can add her new name with her maiden name.

After 3 months with no sign or movement of success, I would redo the work, if nothing the second time, I would move on to a new spell.

JayDee

Latina71

Unread post by Latina71 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello everyone
I’m doing a vinegar jar to make a couple fight. I don’t have a cat or dog hair.. also I don’t have a black candle. Will it work without the hair and what other color candle can I use.
Thank you so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Hello Latina71,

You can still do your break up jar without the cat and dog hair. In the absence of a black candle, use a white one as it is considered an all-purpose color.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ana11

Unread post by Ana11 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:18 am

I've used a vinegar jar with cat and dog hair, as well as other ingredients based on the instructions. But I am not seeing any changes - the targets are still getting along great and working against me. its been 3 weeks since I created this jar. I am not sure what is that that I did wrong. Should I create another vinegar jar? Any advice is appreciated.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:58 am

Ana11,

Not every spell works for everyone, this may not be the spell you need to use. I would not repeat the same spell if you did not get results. I would dispose of it, bury in a graveyard to kill the relationship. Then move to a new spell.

Miss Aida wrote a book Destroying Relationships, I highly suggest that book for your work: https://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

JayDee

PrayPrepareProsper

Unread post by PrayPrepareProsper » Tue May 10, 2022 9:37 pm

Ever since my significant other (who I have done more for than his own parents) has started working out he has become so cocky. After me primarily paying for 6 trips over the past 6 months, he now wants us to be "platonic." This came literally out of nowhere - just days after him discussing different sex toys and positions he wants to try (we are very sexual). If I were to add him to a vinegar jar would it sour things between us or just his life? He needs a major reality check. I can write an essay on the things I have sacrificed and done for him out of the love in my heart yet now he is being horrible due to newfound "confidence" and interest from other gay men...

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu May 12, 2022 8:58 am

Hello PrayPrepareProsper,

I'm sorry you are going through such difficulty with your partner.

I would not do a vinegar jar on him, as it could potentially make him angry and difficult to deal with. You said he needs a reality check, in that he needs to understand how badly he has been treating you.

For this, I suggest you look through the spells in the following topic, which includes spells to bring about remorse for bad behavior. I'm sure you can find ideas that will help you to humble him.
https://forum.luckymojo.com/bring-out-t ... t6473.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Moonchild9858

Unread post by Moonchild9858 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:46 pm

Hi I have a question regarding spitting at my vinegar jar. Will that undo any work or compromise the trick in any way? It’s on my altar.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Hello Moonchild9858,

So I understand the question, you are spitting from your mouth at the jar? That would only enhance the work, many Italian and Jewish women famously spit curses, you see them in movies going Patoo Patoo Patoo. If you are concerned if the jar is working you can get a reading from Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers

Best of luck,

Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

Moonchild9858

Unread post by Moonchild9858 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:56 pm

Thank you mr Christopher. I’ve also been torturing mymy jar while I’m at work by putting it behind the toilet and leaving loud awful hateful heavy metal music playing next to it. Lol . I got creative with this one.

PurpleFire

Unread post by PurpleFire » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:15 am

I've searched all over the forum and I've read Cat's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice. There's ONE little detail that I haven't found. I've been working a jar, and I'm about ready to lay it. I will be placing it at their place of employment. I'd like to spread the liquid portion of the jar where they'll have to walk over it. Then I want to empty the rest of the contents into a hole on the property and bury it. My question, is it OKAY to empty the jar or must I hide/bury the whole jar?
My intention is very clear and there are personal concerns of each party, so I'm not worried about anyone else walking on it and being affected. Thank you in advance for your advice. :)

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:37 am

Hi PurpleFire,

It depends on the jar, you have posted vinegar jars so I am assuming you have a vinegar jar. Normally with a vinegar jar, you would bury the whole jar under their step, or on the property. The exception is War Water, you smash the jar on their front step to declare war as War Water is nasty smelling. Oils and powders are more something they will touch or walk on. That is called foot track magic. I hope this helps.

Here are some resources.
Bottle Spells https://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
"Cursing and Crossing" by Miss Aida https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Foot track Magic https://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

PurpleFire

Unread post by PurpleFire » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:38 pm

Yes, I am working a vinegar jar at the moment. Since I am trying to separate two co-workers, I thought I could bury it on the property at their place of employment, or in a graveyard to bring death to the relationship. It's a big dang jar haha, trying to bury it quickly and not be caught at the jobsite could prove tricky since they have cameras up. I ultimately wanted to place and fix it where they'll have to pass by it everyday.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:41 am

PurpleFire,

There are many ways to deploy the jar once completed. As Mr. Christopher pointed out, a very traditional method is under the steps, this is done in love work to break the couple up.

Breaking up coworkers, you can bury it where they will pass daily (at work) or in a cemetery to kill their relationship, if you want them both gone, toss in running water.

I would not open a working jar to pour out its content to then bury it, that is like letting the spell out of the bottle. Rather I would order War Water and spread that where they will step, or take Break Up bath water and pour where they will step, even Break Up sachet powder and sprinkle it where they will step.

Miss Cat's book, "Bottle Up and Go," discusses the use of container spells in great detail.

Break Up: https://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
War Water: https://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:24 pm

Hello
She already moved. And I had to move put. The father is blind and she is controlling him . How do I sour theor relashionship ? I don't have any luckymojo items. I only have a black skull candle , bewitching oil . And their personal items. What can I use out of my home to sour their relationship until I can get some lucky mojo items. Please help

Diamond

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:56 am

Hi Diamond,

Lemons have been used for years to sour relationships. Cut the lemon in half and put his name on the left side and hers on the right.

You can also do a vinegar jar.
- Write their names 9 times one of the left ones on the right side of a piece of paper.
- Rip the paper down the middle so one name on one piece and vis versa.
- Add to a jar 9 nails, 9 tacks, black dog hair, black cat hair, 9 chili pods, poppy seeds, vinegar, and name papers.
- lid and pray over it.
- shake 9 times.
- bury it in the yard upside down.
- if you don't have a yard, burn a black candle on it, then leave it in nearby woods, or even better on their property.

Lucky Mojo Curio Co sells this as a Break-Up Bottle Spell, but it works just as well on any relationship. https://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

For more tips on crossing check out "Cursing and Crossing" by Ms Aida
Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:48 am

Diamond,

I moved your post to the proper category. You were posting under the topic on preventing a person from visiting, but the question is really about souring a relationship to cause it to end. On the forum we have topics for every life condition and hoodoo product. Please post the related questions in those areas, it helps keep the forum focused and cleaned up.

JayDee

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:34 am

Hello Mr Christopher

Thank you.
I have the daughter hair and dirty clothes should I put in the jar, also for husband I have same should I also put in the jar ? . I have acces to the place they are staying can I burry the jar there? Its a rental place though. Should I still pray with a black candle because I don't have .

Also if I put the jar at their place and I go sleep over will it affect me?

Diamond

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:22 am

Hi Diamond,

Yes, you can add their hair, you want to keep the bottle small so no need for dirty clothes.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:13 am

diamond ,

Adding a personal concern with strengthening the work, You do not need to overload the work with multiple personal concerns; meaning the spell does not become stronger because you add five items, you want an item in the work that is a link to the person.

You do not have to burn candles on the jar, but it is a way of working with it. If you do not have a candle then shake the jar as you pray what you want to happen.

Yes, bury it by the entrance where they stay and walk over it daily. It will not affect you, the work is to sour them, that is what the work does.

JayDee

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:58 am

Jaydee

I will put it on the property but the thing is I will have to put it somewhere near the house bacuse the entrance is already cemented . I Hope it will be okay. Or maybe in a flower pot close to the veranda.

Another question will this jar spell makes him want to send her back to her mother ? . Because last night he made it clear that they will be here always. How can I make him send her back ? His two sons also is here should I also put them in the jar ?

What can I do in the meantime. I have ordered some items on luckymojo but it will take around a month to get here and I can't wait this long.
I will do the jar spell in the meantime , is there a way to make him send her back to the mother ?

Diamond

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:21 pm

diamond ,

You can bury it as close to the cement and the front door as possible.

The jar is to sour their relationship, unless the intention and the work was "send her away" then no it will not.

It is a hard job to separate a man from his children, it is natural for parents to want to me with them, therefore you are working against a natural inclination they have. Does it mean it is impossible or cannot happen? No, of course it can, it just has to be justified AND it is going to take continual work on your part. Everyone you want to sour goes into the jar.

I would shake the jar and curse their relationship to be as sour, nasty, fighting, discord.

Look into moving spells and more so Hotfoot which you can sprinkle in their shoes, dust their clothing, put the oil on items they touch. Get a packet of the bath crystals, dissolve part of it, pray over it, then add it to the rinse cycle of their laundry (kids not your mans).

Read more about Hotfoot on these two links:

Hotfoot: https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Hotfoot forum topic: spells-to-hot-foot-or-drive-away-rivals ... -t678.html

JayDee

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:28 am

Hello

I am about to buy a kit from luckymojo .breakup kit for the daughter and father. I've been reading about it and it says for lovers. Can you advice if this is the right kit to get to make them break up so she can go back to the mother and for him to see that this is the best solution. I have a red skull candle ,controlling oil commending oil , follow me boy oil , I intranquility oil . And deer tongue . How can I use that on him . Oh and bewitching oil.

Please advice on the best kit to break them apart for good.

Diamond

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:14 am

Hi Diamond,

Yes, you can use Break Up, make sure to put in extra Poppy Seeds to confuse and Butter Milk or Sour Milk instead of vinegar to sour the relationship. The other items you are mainly for love work. You can use the Red Skull with Controlling and Commanding, baptize it as your partner, and maybe rub some sexual fluid on this face. Put Controlling and Commanding oil on it, and say "Only thing of me, think of my sweet ...., think of the taste of my ....I am the only woman in your life now".

Here are the products recommended.

Skull candle-https://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
Poppy seed- http://herb-magic.com/poppy-seed.html
Controlling - https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-controlling.html
Commanding - https://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

diamond

Unread post by diamond » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:50 am

Mr Christopher ,

Can I put both vinegar and sour milk ? Also I am thinking of despoing at at he cemetery. Will that work?

About the skull candle I was thinking of like putting a hole in it and put the oil . I have some of his personal stuff aswell should I put it in hole? I Dominate My Man oil, will that help to change his mind if I talk with the skull to make him see that what he decided was wrong and the his kids should be with their mum. I have controlling oil aswell. What's the difference

Diamond

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:18 am

Hi Diamond,

You can do vinegar as well, it's not going to hurt the work, but the bottle is smallish. Buried in a cemetery upside down is the traditional way of working. You can put a hole in the candle, they are not hollow so you will need a screwdriver or drill, remember to save the shaving to refill the whole. I Dominate My Man can be used to control his thoughts and actions.

Learn more about that type of spell work on this other thread, this one is on vinegar jars: i-dominate-my-man-oil-questions-and-answers-t10669.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”