Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

Pyromancer

Re: Spells to Curse Someone With Physical Illness Sickness Death

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:16 am

Before I post this, I don’t want anybody to think I’m evil, or would abuse any animals. We got a pig back in March. I had to leave for three weeks. The pig was extremely skiddish, and still is a little to this day. The pig got used to my boyfriend, and will only approach me for food.

The thing is this pig is causing conflict to my relationship. I have never seen an animal so shelfish and jealous as this pig. She doesn’t want him to hold me, hug me, or cuddle with me. She demands his attention all the time. She will squeal if he is holding me.

This morning she had a tantrum, and woke us up at like 3 in the morning. I told him choose me or the pig. He keeps babying this pig, and tending to her everytime she cries. He said he chooses the pig, and would yell and scream at me. I left this morning saying don’t call me until that pig is gone.

It was bad a couple months ago. He would get up at 3 and be cooking for this same pig, but yet would not cook me a meal. It was my pig on the first place. I want to know if I get her hair, what can I do? I want her to die.

Sorry I do love animals, but this pig is a terror. For the record I have donated to animal rescues, and I adore dog’s and cat’s. I want to do a slow kill on this jealous pig. What can I do? I have Destruction oil. Also people kill and eat pig’s so I don’t actually feel bad. If it was a dog I would never want to kill it. What else should I get to curse this pig? I asked him many times to get rid of the pig before I even resorted to this

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:18 am

Pyromancer,

I really have no advice on cursing an animal. I'm not sure if it's even possible. I'll offer some practical advice instead. If it's your pig then why not take it to an animal rescue? If you kill it, who's to say he won't get another to replace it? When someone's dog dies many people will get another. At least if the pig is at a rescue, your partner will know that the pig is still alive and possibly happier. If it's taken to a sanctuary it's possible for him to visit her.

Another suggestion would be to train it. Pigs are smarter than dogs and this is behavior she is displaying is fairly common. I'm sure many dog trainers would be excited to train a pig. I'd also show your partner some videos on dog training. He might like the challenge and the two of you could do it together.

Sorry I couldn't offer much magical advice on this situation.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:45 am

It’s ok. I will try to find a more humane way to deal with this. Thank you

P82

Unread post by P82 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 am

So when making a doll baby with the intended goal of death will the picture work as a personal concern? I do have a personal check that was hand signed and handled by the person so I was wondering if that will help as well. I will be using DUME oil as well as goofer dust and grave yard dirt.

ConjureMan
AIRR Member

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 am

P82,

The more intimate the personal concern the stronger bond you are able to establish. But magic doesn't work on a power scale and many factors play a role in your ability to get what you want: the quality of materials you are working with, the connection you are able to establish via the right personal concerns, your own conviction and knowledge etc.

Some of the most gifted root doctors could curse and destroy with a righteous prayer, in other instances you need something more intimate. This also speaks to practical realities, if you aren't close enough to get a piece of hair then maybe that person is out of your sphere of influence.

What you can do is work with what you've got. Make sure to stuff the doll baby with the rights herbs and roots (Salt, Peppers, Black Peppers, Spanish Moss, Goofer Dust) and to use everything you have to establish a link (full name, dob, picture, signature).

DUME- https://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR
Thank you, St. Anthony

P82

Unread post by P82 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:50 pm

Thank you conjureman Ali that sounds perfect, I am using several destruction herbs from Miss Cat's book the only thing I possibly would have trouble with is dirt dauber nest, which I read previously I would have to call the store to obtain.

Agar59
Newly Registered

Unread post by Agar59 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Sorry to bother, I wouldn't be writing this if I wasn't truly desperate. I wanted to ask you how to cause someone to get blind. Do you have any advice for me?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:47 am

Hello Agar59,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

You are in the right topic for your query. You can read through the posts here and adapt your petition for your desired goal. Please understand that the work needs to be justified first, as this is a serious outcome so proceed accordingly.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

BalkanDiviner

Unread post by BalkanDiviner » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:00 am

Hello! In the Hoodoo tradition is there any way to make someone disabled as part of a justified curse? I am aware that's a big request, however the motives are beyond solid. With name, picture, date of birth, also knowing the person's residence, perhaps even using the graveyard of someone who suffered from leg amputation in life.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:42 am

BalkanDiviner,

Causing disability in a person would all under cursing them, this type of curse you would call on specifically with justification as to why as you do the curse. Doll-babies are used to cause physical ailments, breaking a dolls leg, cutting a limb off, etc. You can also work with figural candles in the same way, piercing needles into varies spots as you call a curse on them.

Working with foot tracks, or having the person step in an item is a very old and traditional trick in hoodoo. You can sprinkle Graveyard dirt, Goofer dust, Cursing powder, among others, where the target will step, as you speak your curse.

Graveyard Dirt: https://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Goofer Dust: https://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Cursing: https://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Cursing and Crossing book by Miss Aida: https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html
Hoodoo Dolls and Effigies by Miss Cat: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoodollsandeffigies.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

BalkanDiviner

Unread post by BalkanDiviner » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:43 am

Thank you, JayDee! This is so much information actually that’s great!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”