Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

US Cent, Dime, Dollar, Two Dollar Bill Questions and Answers

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Moonlightdream

Re: US Cent, Dime, Dollar, Two Dollar Bill Questions and Answers

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:19 am

Hi,
I want to order a nation sack mojo. I know that coins with my birthdate and his birthdate needs to be bought as well. Does LM provide coins with specific birthdate, ex 1984 and 1981? What more do I need for a nation sack? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Yes, we do sell them (they don't just provide them). You would have to order seperately

I am moving and merging your post to the appropriate subforum where your questions will be answered about the coins.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

here you go:

AMU-USA-DIME
Genuine Silver Mercury Dime (Winged Liberty Dime)
$8.00

HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue May 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello,

Sorry to ask a dumb question but does it have to be of a year according to your list? Mercury dime, leap years would be 1916, 1920, 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, and 1944 ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Hllo, Lovemydogs ,

I am sorry but I have no idea what you are asking us.

Can you be more specific?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 am

Hello :)

Your little picture there of the mercury dime is of the year 1941 and all I was asking was wouldn't the coin have to be from the leap years of 1940 or 1944?

I am definitely interested in purchasing one but would you be able to tell me the page where I can go to to read about all of your choices of coins that you sell and what they are good for?

Thank You!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sat May 23, 2015 10:37 am

Hello :)

Your little picture there of the mercury dime is of the year 1941 and all I was asking was wouldn't the coin have to be from the leap years of 1940 or 1944?

I am definitely interested in purchasing one but would you be able to tell me the page where I can go to to read about all of your choices of coins that you sell and what they are good for?

I guess that any of the coins that bring in gambling luck can be used when purchasing a lottery or scratch. I didn't know that it would be listed under Amulets, Charms and Jewellry although I wish that I could find the place where I could read up more on them more and if the particular amulet needed a specific oil to be used?

Thank You!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 23, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

I have no idea who told you that a lucky dime or other coin or bill "must be" from a leap year. That's just not true. Some people like those better and may even pay extra for them, but some folks like their birth year, and some like a symmetrical year (like 1961, which is the same upside down or rightside up), or they may not care AT ALL.

Good luck

Read about Indian Head cents here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/indianheadcent.html

and order this:

AMU-USA-CENT
Genuine Copper Indian Head Cent (Indian Head Penny)
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read about Mercury Dimes here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

and order this:

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

And give Sacagawea a try! She was a good scout too, you know!

AMU-USA-SACA
Sacagawea Dollar Coin, Brass
$1.00

$2.00 bills are mostly used in money-luck spells of various kinds. They are odd or rare, and are considered lucky for that reason among others. And some people just find them ... i don't know the word for it ... the magical and occult version of "cute," i guess.

AMU-USA-TDOL
Two-Dollar Bill, USA Currency, from the US Mint!
$2.00

Encased cents are a popular form of Lucky Penny amulet, made by clamping a US cent into an embossed metal holder. Carry one and never go broke.

AMU-USA-LUPE
Lucky Penny Key Ring, with Real US Cent in Copper-Tone Fitting with Luck Symbols
$6.00

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/goodluckcoins.html

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, LoveMyDogs,

Does this page help? www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

I would use the gambling oils

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Metalina
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Metalina » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 pm

I recently purchased some mercury dime jewelry and I am very eager to start working with them. I have a few questions.

Is it important that I cleanse them before putting magical oils on, even if I like the energy it already has?

What should I use for the cleansing? Florida water, Chinese Wash, or silver polish?

Is it a bad idea to ask one dime to do multiple tasks? Like protection, helping with writing skill, and bringing luck? Should I set individual dimes to individual tasks? I bought multiple pieces, but was considering not wearing them all at the same time. I was going to use Five Finger Grass oil, Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and a luck oil, maybe Good Luck. Is it okay to use all three on each dime?

Thank you for your insight.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Hello, Metalina

I will answer each question after the question:

Is it important that I cleanse them before putting magical oils on, even if I like the energy it already has? - I personally would. But do what feels right to oyu.

What should I use for the cleansing? Florida water, Chinese Wash, -Florida Water, Chinese Wash, Hoyt's cologne, whiskey, etc. But not silver polish

Should I set individual dimes to individual tasks?-YES

I bought multiple pieces, but was considering not wearing them all at the same time. I was going to use Five Finger Grass oil, Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and a luck oil, maybe Good Luck. Is it okay to use all three on each dime?-You could but why not put one type of oil on each dime and see what happens?

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Metalina
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Metalina » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! :)

UndercoverMystic

Unread post by UndercoverMystic » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Hello, new member to the forum.

When using a mercury dime in an amulet, does punching a hole have any ill effect?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:37 pm

UdercoverMystic.

No. See the second photo (taken by the folklorist Newbell Niles Puckett in 1925) on this page i wrote on silver dimes as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in theory and Practice" --

http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Good Luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

UndercoverMystic

Unread post by UndercoverMystic » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:40 am

Thank you, I wanted to ask because a friend of mine had said otherwise. However this same “friend” has given me a few questionable bits of advice. That is another reason I am hoping to soon begin the correspondence course, to gain a solid foundation for my work

Sunny1973

Unread post by Sunny1973 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:28 am

Good Morning,

I need some guidance please. I have ordered a Steady Work Kit. It calls for a 2 dollar bill. However in my country we do not have that denomination. We have 20, 100, 500, 1000 and 5000 bills. What denomination can I use in place of the 2 dollar bill?

Thank You for your kind assistance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:52 pm

Well, there is a meaning to the two dollar bill. It used to be called "whore's wages" because prostitutes charged two dollars for sex. It is a rare bill, also, not many are printed. So it is lucky.

I suppose you can use whatever rare or odd bills they have in your country, but there is no real substitute. Trying to work African-American folk magic spells without American ingredients s kind of like trying to cook Chinese food without soy sauce. Sure, salt will go, but it's not soy sauce.

We sell two dollar bills for ... two dollars, because that is exactly what they are worth.

AMU-USA-TDOL
$2.00

catherine yronwode

Sunny1973

Unread post by Sunny1973 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:42 am

Good Morning

Thank you for your assistance, I will order the $2 bill hopefully I will get it soon. I searched the mojo bag for the loadstone and this is what I found, a pebble like white rock, am not sure if this is the loadstone.

Thanka again,

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:19 am

Sunny1973,

You can tell if it's a lodestone by seeing if it has magnetic pull. Magnetic sand should be stuck to it.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunny1973

Unread post by Sunny1973 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:34 am

I don't magnetic sand but it says that its included in the mojo bag as per the list of ingredients of the bag content. is there any other way I can test it? I tried to see if it will pull a metallic paper clip but nothing happened.

Now am really confused as I now have to order a 2 dollar bill from LM and I dont know if they rock is a lodestone that came in the mojo bag. If its not then its looks like I got the wrong thing then.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 am

Sunny1973,

I answered your lodestone question on the other thread. Please refer to the Steady Work Spell Kit thread and call the Lucky Mojo shop for assistance. They will be able to answer your questions and help you find a solution if there is an issue with the kit. The phone number is 707-887-1521.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Read about Indian Head cents here:

https://www.luckymojo.com/indianheadcent.html

and order this:

AMU-USA-CENT
Genuine Copper Indian Head Cent (Indian Head Penny)
$4.00

Read about Mercury Dimes here:

and order this:

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

And give Sacagawea a try! She was a good scout too, you know!

AMU-USA-SACA
Sacagawea Dollar Coin, Brass
$1.00

$2.00 bills are mostly used in money-luck spells of various kinds. They are odd or rare, and are considered lucky for that reason among others. And some people just find them ... i don't know the word for it ... the magical and occult version of "cute," i guess.

AMU-USA-TDOL
$2.00

catherine yronwode

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Hi don’t really know where to post this. but I lent my dad a 2$ bill that I had Anointed(used the lucky mojo products) and blessed for myself it works. My dad had came on some hard times his girlfriend had died and left him the house and he had no money he was out of work because of Covid so I lent him my 2$ Dollar bill (I had made sure I told him he has to give it back to me )and I gave him some money that I’ve been saving . after I gave him the two dollar bill he found some jobs . A Random lady gave him $100 it’s been attracting money to him when he needs it so been working for him. So he selling the house and he told me he was going to get a car for me . now His basically telling me he wants to keep the money to Himself plus his not wanting to give my 2$ Dollar bill back. So my question is there a way I can revoke the blessing I’ve done to that 2$ dollar bill?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:41 pm

Rew89 ,

Your dad took a $2 bill you blessed and is working, now promises a car for you, but you want to revoke it? Do you not believe he will get you the car? What exactly do you want from the situation is my question? I do not want to advise you to do anything that could also have negative consequences on you as well.

To remove a blessing, you could curse your dad, you could curse the $2, you could call the blessing out of the $2 and make it a normal $2 bill.

I really want to focus on now this may effect you and if it's in the best interest for you, i'd hope to see you progress and get a car and profit from your kindness with the $2 bill.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Hi thank you for the fast reply jeydee 😃 . No I don’t to want curse him. He told me he was going to get me a car after he sold the house but now it’s selling time and he came to me basically said I’m not getting you anything and he’s being selfish now with the money . I lent him the two dollar bill and gave the money without expecting anything in return. It’s the principle of him being selfish. I don’t want that two dollar bill to be working towards him if he’s going to be selfish.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:04 am

Rew89 ,

Thank you for clarifying, this makes much more sense now! I think a product which would be perfect for you, and the situation you are describing is pay me. You can dress it on candles and burn them to get him to pay up what he promised, dress it on items he will touch, even put it on a dollar bill and give it to him.

Pay Me: https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

JayDee

Rew89

Unread post by Rew89 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:27 pm

I will definitely do that thank you!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:27 pm

Lucky Penny key rings at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. in Forestville, California.

We carry an extensive -- and quirky -- line of amulets and charms.

Lucky Penny Key Ring, with Real US Cent in Copper-Tone Fitting with Luck Symbols

Use in Magic:
Encased cents are a popular form of Lucky Penny amulet, made by clamping a US cent into an embossed metal holder. Carry one and never go broke.

Spell Methods:
Amulets, talismans, and charms may be fixed or dressed with spiritual oils or incense smoke, worn or carried on the person, or hung from a cord in a window, or used to ornament an altar.

Product Details:
Genuine US cent fitted into a copper-toned metal disk and finished with a gold-tone key ring.

AMU-USA-LUPE
$6.00

catherine yronwode

Ilive4u
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ilive4u » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:41 am

A book I have says you can boil a dime in water and drink the water to kill goofer dust that's been fed to you.

Is it safe to do that?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:12 am

Ilive4u

Yes; boiling a dime in water or in milk is safe, but it should be an older (pre-1965) silver dime, not a modern "junk metal" or bi-metal (copper core) dime. You can buy a real silver dime at a coin shop; it need not be in good condition; and you can re-use it endlessly.

I was taught to boil the dime in milk to take off evil spirits or clear yourself of a curse that was fed in food. Another way i was taught is to file the ridges off the edge of a silver dime and boil the filings in milk. Then let it settle and drink the milk off the top. Do not drink the silver filings, but hey can be washed in water and re-used.

Most folks prefer boiling a dime in milk, but some folks don't like milk or are lactose intolerant, so they use water.

See this web page i wrote:

SILVER DIMES (MERCURY DIMES) by cat yronwode

We sell these dimes in our catalogue.

AMU-USA-DIME
$8.00

catherine yronwode

123cs321
Newly Registered

Unread post by 123cs321 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:22 am

Banks sometimes have $2 bills someone has switched for 2 singles.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:49 am

kevhlub ,

Many banks do carry $2 bills, you can request them. You can also order one directly from Lucky Mojo.

AMU-USA-TDOL
$2.00

humble

Unread post by humble » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:18 pm

Hi. If you don't have a $2 bill, can you use a leap year dime? Can you add $2 later to the mojo bag even after the 7-day under-pillow ritual has passed? Thank you!

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Hi Humble,

I don't know what the bag you are using is for. A $2.00 is lucky because it is rare. You can order them from Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and their cost is exactly $2.00. Once the bag is tied it's best only to untie it to remake it.

AMU-USA-TDOL
$2.00

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

humble

Unread post by humble » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:21 am

Mr.Christopher, The bag was sent by LM. What does remaking mean? Since I did not make the bag, I was wondering how to put the $2 back in the bag after I ordered it. Any other ideas to resolve this issue?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:20 am

Hello,

If they sent you a completed bag, it should have everything you need; just read the instructions that come with it.

If they sent you a spell kit, it may hae a completed bag in it or it may have the "makings" for a bag and you have to still work on it. If it's not complete, there will be instuctions..

Here is one (of many) ways to remake a bag:

You open it, pour it out on a plate, pray over the $2 bill add it.
Then put all the items back in the bag.
-Pray over it either with Psalms or your own prayer.
-Blow 3 times into the bag
-Say "as God Almighty gave breath to Adam, I give my breath to you, I give you life".
-Close it
-Name it
-Wave it through incense and say "I feed you with smoke, with air"
-Feed it with oil provided or whiskey, say "I feed you with this oil"

You have to do this yearly, or if the bag gets worn out.

You can find out more about making and caring for mojo in "The Art of Making Mojos by cat yronwode"

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

Read more about his book here:
https://luckymojo.com/theartofmakingmojos.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

humble

Unread post by humble » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Mr.Christopher, that's excellent advise. I didn't know about it! Thank you.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:13 am

In hoodoo what can a liberty dime be applied too that isn't a mercury dime?

Reverend Art
AIRR Member

Unread post by Reverend Art » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:02 am

Hello HappinessRules!

I wanted to make sure we're understanding your meaning. Are you referring perhaps to a Barber Dime which pre-dates the Mercury Dime? A little more information/description on your coin would help us.

Blessings,
Rev. Art
The only thing constant is change!
Rev. Art, HRCC Grad, Forum Moderator, Member of AIRR and HP

Shutter
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Shutter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:11 am

I have a few silver dimes saved, I have plans for most of them but one I was wondering if I could use as a pinch of luck so to speak in a love container. Thoughts?

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:35 am

Hi Shutter,

Silver Dimes are both silver magic for protection and money-drawing magic. You can add them to love work to attract lovers with money or to protect your heart.

Here is the link for Mercury Dimes, https://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher

Shutter
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Shutter » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:05 am

Thanks!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”