Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Gossip Slander Libel Lies and to Hide Private Secrets from Family Public or Police

Slither
Re: Spells to Stop Gossip Slander Libel Lies and to Hide Private Secrets from Family Public or Police

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:32 am

I tried for first time up on my body fiery and stop gossip oils and said just a simple petition such as protect me from known and uknown slanders and gossipers in workplace i go or everywhere i am.How often reapiting should be said and done?

And slippery into a sole of a shoe or both?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Spells to Stop Gossip Slander Libel Lies and to Hide Private Secrets from Family Public or Police

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:29 pm

Slither,

Every time you shower you would want to dress the body with some oil, anytime going into an area where people gossip or slander, you would also dress your body with it. Slippery elm is added to both shoes.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:52 am

The 75th Anniversary Keepsake Edition of the super-famous hoodoo drugstore classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache will be released in September 2021, restored, revised, and greatly expanded by Catherine Yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss.

Pre-orders accepted as of July 1st, 2021

$9.00 for 96 pages - it's another BARGAIN from the Lucky Mojo Library of Occult Classics.

For now, check out the front cover -- and thank you, Grey Townsend, for taking Charles M. Quinlnan's 1946 art into the here-and-now.

And look at that brand-new back cover! WOW!

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:50 pm

I started to lit a Justice candle light, for all those slanders, gossipers, backbiters from previous job enviroment ,all are women, to get Justice for what they said and did about me behind my back and forced me to retire/lose the job.I'm sure if the light last 5-7 days,i will have some apologies via messages or call phones i want to believe.

In last 2-3 days i m using the oils of stop gossip and fiery of protection, i saw i think a small improvement, nobody saying bls behind my back yet so far.

*Just didn't wrote or said specific names in my petition for the candle, cause these people are many,4-5 people,i hope will work.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:19 am

Slither,

I am glad you started your work. Work like this can take time, keep the work going on a continual basis, this is why we call it "root work" we are doing work continually for success. Next time add the names of people, it is a stronger connection to the work.

Here is a link to Lucky Mojo's information on burning candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Also, Miss Cat wrote a book, the Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic, filled with pertinent information on the "how to" dress, prepare and burn candles for any occasion, including stopping gossip and protection! You can order from this link.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:15 am

Each name,needs different candle,or can burn a stop gossip candle and involve 3-4 names?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:03 am

Slither,

You can do either, I personally prefer one candle per person, this way, as the candle burns it will leave signs, how the candle burns, then they can be interpreted. If I have one candle per person then I can tell how the work is affecting each person. If I use one candle then I won't know how it affects individuals.

Candle Burning: https://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

JayDee

Sarah27

Unread post by Sarah27 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:20 pm

Hello,

I’m having a really hard time with some people who are trying to steal my work and also take the credit for the work I have done. I don’t know what to do, is there anything I can do to STOP this? it’s so imperative for my future and Career that I stop this now. I’m so hurt and in a lot of pain about this because I have worked so hard and for people to lie and discredit me and steal my work is awful.

Blessings

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:34 pm

Hello Sarah27,

I'm sorry you're going through such troubles at work. I moved your post to this thread on spells to deal with troublesome colleagues. Feel free to read through the posts here, starting on page one, and I'm sure you will find some spell ideas that you can use to stop these people from taking credit for work you have done.

In addition to the ideas here, you may also wish to put them in a freezer spell to stop their behavior against you at work. Read the posts on the following thread for help in understanding how to do a freezer spell:

https://forum.luckymojo.com/general-fre ... t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ann157

Unread post by Ann157 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:03 pm

I hope I’m posting in the right way because this was the closest to what I need. There is someone who for absolutely no reason is destroying me by gossip. She somehow has the power to influence people who are my friends and turn them against me even though literally nothing has happened. Today I wished one of my friends well via chat service and he and I have always been close. I saw him immediately get her online for advice and for the first time ever he just ignored me. Somehow she has managed to make everybody ignore me it’s excruciating and she’s a hostile self-centered jealous mean slandering liar. I’m not good at Doing root work myself. Can you please point me towards airr people who can help in this area she’s got to be stopped immediately she’s causing so much destruction. Thank you

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Ann157,

I did move your topic to the area which you were really asking about, how to protect against gossip and slander being used against you. This page is filled with 6 pages of post filled with expert advise, question and answer.

Advise wise I would strongly suggest a freezer jar to freeze her and stop her actions. You can add poppy seed to this jar with alum to confuse her and shut her up. Also, slippery elm is used to prevent gossip, place it in your shoes, Stop Gossip oil can be dressed on candles, worn on your body, to stop the effects of gossip.

A reading and working with an AIRR member is always a good idea as well.

Freezer spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Alum: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html
Poppy seed: http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
Slippery elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Stop gossip:https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
AIRR readers and root workers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:51 am

After a bath and every time before i go to work,i put in body combination oils of stop gossip,crown of success,fiery wall of protection.Plus i wear an amulet for extra protection from negative energy.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:58 am

Slither ,

Sounds like a great idea and plan of work, keep it up.

For those interested in reading more about oil blends you can view that here: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

JayDee

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:19 pm

The 75th Anniversary Keepsake Edition of the super-famous hoodoo drugstore classic, "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed" by Henri Gamache, released in September 2021, restored, revised, and greatly expanded by Catherine Yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss.

Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed by Henri Gamache, Catherine Yronwode, and Dr. Jeremy Weiss

Use in Magic:
Is there such a thing as the dreaded Evil Eye? Can it be possible that some people have the power to cast strange spells on those they envy and wish to destroy, or is it just a figment of a tortured imagination or an unholy belief of the ignorant and superstitious?

At last a book has been written, a book that dares to tell the Facts and Practices of this Horrible Nightmare of Fear and Reveals the varied sources of this most dreaded of all Vicious Spells. Once you understand the Mysterious aspects of this Evil Terror and know of the many different Symbols, Talismans, Amulets, Seals, and Rituals used to thwart and CURE it, all fears will VANISH as the clouds before the Sun! If you believe you are a victim of this unspeakable MADNESS … you need this book!!!

Learn the truth about the Evil Eye in this treasured occult classic from 1946, written by Henri Gamache, the celebrated author of "The Master Book of Candle Burning" and "Mystery of the Long Lost 8th, 9th, and 10th Books of Moses" — presented in a beautiful 75th anniversary keepsake edition, restored, revised, and greatly expanded by the folklorists Catherine Yronwode and Dr. Jeremy Weiss.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-TEEE
Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed by Henri Gamache, Catherine Yronwode, and Dr. Jeremy Weiss
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://luckymojo.com/terrors-of-the-evi ... posed.html

And look at that brand-new back cover! WOW!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Dedication 4

Acknowledgements 4

Who Wrote This Book? 5

A Valentine for Alan Dundes 6

Preface by Henri Gamache 8

How It May Have Begun 9
Where It Came From 10

1. A Survey of the Evil Eye 11

What People Call It 18
Who Does It and How Do They Do It 20
Who It Hurts and How to Help Them 21
How It Is Prevented 22
Why It Is Hidden Knowledge Today 23

2. A Taxonomy of the Eye 24

The Envious Eye 24
The Eye of Unusual Appearance 26
The Projective Evil Eye 27
The Evil Eye's Effects on Children 30
The Evil Eye's Effects on Mothers 30
The Evil Eye's Effects on Women 31
The Evil Eye's Effects on Men 31
The Evil Eye's Effects on Animals 31
The Evil Eye's Effects on Plants 31
The Evil Eye's Effects on Eating 32
When the Evil Eye is Powerless 33

3. Precautions 36

4. Averting the Eye 39

Averting the Eye with Words 39
Averting the Eye with Gestures 40
Averting the Eye with Rituals 43
Averting the Eye with Amulets 43
Amulets: The Colour Red 44
Amulets: The Colour Blue 44
Thread, String, and Cord Charms 46
How to Make a Red String Bendel 47
Eye Amulets 48
Hand Amulets 50
Bean, Seed, and Plant Curios 52
Lemons to Avert the Evil Eye 54
Rue to Repel the Evil Eye 55
Shoes as a Charm Against the Evil Eye 56
Gendered Charms Against the Eye 57
Mojo Hands to Ward Off Envy 59
Spikes and Points to Pierce the Eye 60
Miscellaneous Charms 61
Protection in the Decorative Arts 64

5. Diagnosing the Evil Eye 78

6. Curing the Evil Eye 82

Water or Holy Water as a Cure 83
The "Showing" Cure for Children 84
Burning the Evil Eye as a Cure 85
Cutting the Eye as a Cure 88
Transferring the Eye as a Cure 88
Saliva as a Cure 89
Salt as a Cure 91

7. In Conclusion 93

8. Anne Fleitman, the Woman Who Was Henri Gamache 94

Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

Sarah27

Unread post by Sarah27 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:39 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you I will have a good read and see if there is anything I can do to change this situation.

Is there any spells I can do to also make a person sorry for what they have done to me?

Blessings,

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:26 pm

hello Sarah27,

You are in luck, we have an entire thread that includes spells to help make someone feel remorse for their bad behavior. You can find it here:

https://forum.luckymojo.com/bring-out-t ... t6473.html

Scroll through the many posts there and I'm sure you will find something that speaks to you. You may also be able to compel an apology if you so desire.

Sarah27

Unread post by Sarah27 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you for your help! God bless you and your kind heart always.

Blessings.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:25 pm

Lately i stopped for awhile to put the oils and again some people started mocking me and gossip me,i lit a fiery wall candle to protect me against general mockers and gossipers,get outta of my way! :x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:43 pm

I recommend you prepare and wear some protective jewelry. The book above will tell you all about it.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:02 am

I have a lot of protection,amulet,cross,thor necklace,archangels sprays,fiery and stop gossip oils,black tourmaline,eye of the tiger gemstones.Lit fiery and justice candles often against hidden enemies,banish negativity,isn't enough? :| :|

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 am

Slither --

That sounds great.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm

I want some people to leave me alone,get rid of them, i have mental issues that caused me problems in my health due to their criticism and gossiping, i lost a job from their slander.

All these protection maybe are not enough to keep them away from me, so next choice is to pay for fiery wall, hot foot, reversing candles with their pic and name to be lit for 7 days.

Get out of my way, didn't hurt anyone or harm nobody nowhere in my workplaces, in previous or current job, i'm a good soul, just have avoidant personality disorder and taking antidepressants, meds to balance my mood, shyness and other issues, people keep mocking or gossip all the time. :| :|

Don't want to try revenge or crossing or freeze them against them, but if they keep pushing me, i have no choice than to attack.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm

Slither, if you want help with choosing protective candles to be lit for you at MISC, try posting in this thread:

MISC Protection Fear Not Stop Gossip Safe Travel Candle Services
https://forum.luckymojo.com/misc-protec ... 29366.html

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:
http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:
photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:
candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:
church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:
707-887-7808

Church hours:
http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Join the World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:41 am

Thank you,i was searching something like candle service but couldn't find it so far over here.Already asked help from a rootworker from here(Papagee) and we are working some candles this period for hotfoot to get rid of an unwanted person,pay me for a dude i loan him money and haven't return it back yet,for fiery wall protection.I have done moves,some may failed,some had successfull report.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:26 am

Slither,

To have candles set for you by MISC please go to this link, you can order and purchase them to be burned for you. Since you are working with an AIRR member, I would check with him first if the candles you want are ok to be burned. You do not want to do work that will counteract the work he is doing. Sounds like you are saying you received the candle report and some movement in an area of the work some failed and some were successful. When work is moving I would suggest lighting another candle, this is called lighting it in runs, the failed work you can try a candle again, if that one fails I would move to another candle for the work.

MISC: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:00 am

No,the failed report was not from here,or member of AIRR,from other independent site.Firstly was a justice candle that wasnt a moving work,just one candle that burned for 5 days and the outcome wasnt what i asked from petition.

May i ask help from more experience people such ad miss athena or miss cat.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:46 am

Hello Slither,

If you are asking about candle results that you had burned somewhere other than MISC, you would need to contact them for help in interpreting it. We can't speak for other service providers.

Since you are working with an AIRR member, your best bet is to contact him for more help in areas where you feel your work has failed or where you need a professional to back you up. You have a lot of issues that you're working on and it's easy to get overwhelmed, so have him guide you or have him perform the work directly for you. You'd be in very good hands.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:11 am

I'm in touch with mr Papagee and we are working together for some issues. ;)

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:34 am

Slither,

That is great you are working with a professional worker from AIRR. Since you are working with a Rootworker, remember it is always best to consult the worker before you do any work on your own, you do not want to interfere with the work they are doing for you.

Here is a helpful link from AIRR on working with AIRR members, it may be helpful
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:26 am

I will not do anything on my own until the work with rootworker ends.And i can choose every other member if will not succeed with the current one i chose.

My priority is,career/job booster,better job conditions and better salary,financial stability, i want to quit from current job as guard,so cut and clear,block buster,good job candles,clearing and unblocking,healing and blessing for past pains,maximum protection against hidden enemies,pretended friends,gossipers and slanders in workplaces.Lot work to do,but worth the money and do my life better.

misstyrell

Unread post by misstyrell » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Hi guys!
I kind of got myself in a mess, I recently started a new job that my boyfriend set up from me, for me through a friend of his. One day I was talking with the secretary. Me and her talked about a lot of things I told her a little bit about my life and the things that I went through is like a testimony and talked about a few things that I probably shouldn’t have. Must be I didn’t see it right the next day but I was like just don’t say nothing about what we talked about.
I share with her things about what happened to my 18-month-old we spoke about that and she went back and told him everything. Like I don’t even know what you had to gain from that. It was me sharing my testimony not something to exploit. Is there anything I can do damage is already done. I blame myself but I also hurt and just like :cry: I have a few candles in glass not much tho a reverse black and red but I I don’t think that correlates

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:53 am

Hello misstyrell,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on stopping gossip, as this is the best suited to your situation.

We ask that you not start new topics as you did, as this is against forum rules. If you do a search of the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner of the page, you will find that we have nearly every topic already covered.

Please read through the many posts in this thread and you will find spell advice that can help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 am

Where is best to put stop gossip oil and fiery wall of protection oil,in which point of body,should i repeat every time petition for protection against gossipers and slanders? I prefer combine these two oils for better results.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 am

Hello Slither,

You can dress yourself in the oils starting from your feet and work your way up your body. Dab a bit on pulse points. You can dress yourself like this daily and repeat your petition each time. That's what I would do.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Fiery smell it's a bit strong,i put some on hands,on chest,or hair and say protect me from every known or uknown gossiper and slander.Slippery elm its somehow strange to my feets,feels uncomfortable.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Slither,

Try and spot it on the body and not wipe it all over the body like put a drop on the limbs of the body. Slippery elm, take the sole of the shoe out and place the Slippery Elm under it.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 am

Due to antidepressants i gained 15kg and got fat/overweight, colleagues at workplace mocking me about that and laughing against me,im tired. I mix fiery wall and stop gossip oils but sometimes may i forgot to wear.

Should may try a freezing with their names and petition to completely stop :| ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:59 am

Hello Slither,

You could certainly try to put them in the freezer, but you may freeze them out entirely (meaning they may not involve you in work matters). If you wish to maintain a relationship with them devoid of their ridicule, then state your petition to freeze out only the mockery and gossip about you that you are experiencing.

It is worth a try but if you do find yourself given a cold shoulder at work to the point where it affects your position and productivity, you would want to undo that spell and try something different.

strawberry_toebeans
Newly Registered

Unread post by strawberry_toebeans » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:04 pm

Hello All! I have a troublesome family member that I could use some advice on handling her. I've read through all the posts on this thread.

Over the years, she has caused so much pain and division with her words and manic episodes. She is very mentally unwell but refuses treatment. She's very talented at being charming and drawing people to her, then once she ropes them in she twists personal information about them to gain social leverage and sympathy with other people. Every few years all her manipulations catch up to her and her life crumbles then she starts all over on some other vulnerable person.

I'm the only family member left that has regular contact with her. She's burned bridges with pretty much everyone else. I mostly keep in contact to make sure she hasn't ended up on the street.

Lately her manipulations and slander has taken a very drastic turn to the point of delusion and paranoia. She thinks everyone (except me) is against her in one way or another. She obsesses about how she "knows" that other family members conspire against her, wiretapped her phone/social media, and even accuses one family member of a murder plot and tried to win his children away from him. Everything she says is a falsehood and honestly it's really sad.

I don't want to cause her any more confusion, but I want very much to stop up her words about our family. She has a strong intuition, so I need to work carefully so she doesn't feel the work I want to do.

I'm hesitant to put her in a honey jar because I don't want to bring our relationship closer (arm's length works for me), but I also don't want to sour her life any faster than she does for herself. I'm thinking a blindfolded white skull candle, maybe with alum and slippery elm in the mouth? Maybe stop gossip and tranquility? Maybe some King Solomon's wisdom? (she reminds me of the biblical woman that would've had the baby split in half). Surround the thing in a peace water moat? I have to retrieve my copy of Miss Cat's herb book, but most of the herbs mentioned in the thread are very heated or cause confusion. I just want to settle her need to keep stirring up strife with my loved ones. Any advice is welcome!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:44 am

strawberry_toebeans ,

Your description of her sounds like a mental health issue. Being paranoid, believing everyone is out to get her, that they did illogical things to her. I would try and get her health, as magic is not, and will not cure a mental health issue. It can help, but it needs to be in conjunction with a professional.

I would also avoid any work that causes confusion. I would do work to restore peace. I would take a white skull candle, dress it with Tranquility oil, Healing oil, sprinkle it with All Heal and powdered Queen Elizabeth Root. You can buy a teddy bear, one used at Christmas time, cut it open and hide a mojo inside filled with All Heal (also known as Self Heal) and other healing herbs and dressed with the oils mentioned.

Tranquility: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
Healing: https://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Self Heal: http://www.herbmagic.com/self-heal.html
Queen Elizabeth Root: http://www.herbmagic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html

JayDee

strawberry_toebeans
Newly Registered

Unread post by strawberry_toebeans » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Thank you, JayDee. I agree that magic isn't the way to cure her mental illness, but I'm just hoping to shift her focus away from our family. I've tried other ways (as have many) to help her and get her help, but my hands are tied as far as getting her to consent to treatment. I hadn't considered All Heal or Q.E.R. so thanks for that!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:18 pm

strawberry_toebeans ,

You can try Influence oil on a white skull candle to make her think about getting treatment.

To stop her gossip about the family, take a female figure candle, dress it with Stop Gossip, Alum, and Slippery Elm. Burn it for 7 days as you pray to shut her mouth and stop gossiping about the family. Wear Slippery Elm in your shoes as well.

Stop Gossip:https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Influence: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Slippery Elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Alum: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:21 am

They keep mocking me about my overweight and my baldness,what else can try to stop them?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:42 am

Slither,

If you know the specific people, print a photo of them where you can see their eyes. Write "SHUT UP" across the photo, draw X X X over their mouths as though they are silenced, stick them in a freezer jar.

Freezer Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You can also make a doll-baby and stuff it with herbs, then bind it up, tie the limbs together, blindfold it, stuff Poppy Seeds in the head and Alum in the mouth, each day talk to the doll and demand it "SHUTS UP".

Doll-baby on the forum questions: https://forum.luckymojo.com/general-dol ... t8946.html
Poppy Seeds: http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
Alum Powder: http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html

I would also wear Slippery Elm in your shoes to prevent gossip and also Stop Gossip Oil on the body. Another popular item is Chia Seed to stop Gossip.

Slippery Elm Bark: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Chia Seeds: http://www.herbmagic.com/chia-seed.html
Stop Gossip Oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:45 am

I have slippery elm,stop gossip oil,fiery wall oil and make combination,but may is not so affective to these persons.I will think the freezer jar,to shut up some mouths.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Slither,

Not every spell works for every person every time. If it is not working then do try another spell.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:10 pm

I use combination of oils mostly or clandles i order.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Slither,

Dress the candles with the oil blend, and also wear the oil on your body. I would suggest adding another element such as a mojo bag or a talisman to protect you.

Here is a book by Lucky Mojo, filled with options.

How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White

Use in Magic:
In a mere 96 pages, this densely packed and lavishly illustrated occult manual presents more than 150 popular natural curios, apotropaic amulets, protective talismans, animal totems, and religious emblems from around the world and from all eras of history, as prescribed and employed in contemporary hoodoo, conjure, and rootwork.

• Animal Mascots and Fetishes
• Stone and Crystal Amulets
• Herb and Root Curios
• Enchanted Jewelry
• Zodiacal Gemstones
• Empowered Key Rings
• Talismanic Seals and Sigils
• Lucky Charms and Lockets
• Reliquaries and Prayer Papers

Learn how to identify, select, prepare, and consecrate your own magical and metaphysical amulets and charms — and how to wear or carry them for good luck, protection, health, wealth, success, victory, and love! at last: a practical field guide to folkloric charms!

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy-to-follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-ACAT
How To Use Amulets, Charms, and Talismans in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition by catherine yronwode and Gregory Lee White
$12.00

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/howtouseamuletscha ... smans.html

ilonawalnut

Unread post by ilonawalnut » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 am

Hoping I am posting this in the right place (I'm sorry if not — please feel free to delete or move this post). A few days ago, I began preparing a candle spell for stopping gossip directed against myself, using a red candle studded with cloves according to the instructions in Miss Cat's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic". As I lit the candle, however, I felt a very strong sense of doubt about whether I should be performing the spell (I was rushed, and felt I had not thought it through sufficiently), and quickly snuffed out the candle. I am still concerned about gossip being spread about me, but my fear was and is that an ill-considered magical intervention on my part might not be helpful. Therefore I want to know how best to dispose of the "remains" (i.e., the almost completely unburned, clove-studded candle) so as to cause the least interference possible? Hope this makes sense!

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:05 am

ilonawalnut ,

What negative consequence did you think would happen from doing Stop Gossip? Seems you may have acted out of fear. The work in my opinion is already ruined, you cast doubt into the work, you questioned your ability to do the work, and now you are scared of the work you still have at home ( the candle). Wash it in ammonia then throw it in the garbage. There is no concept of Karma or 3-fold in Hoodoo, simply does not exist in this context, either work is effective or it is not, either it is justified or it is not. Also the ill-considered magical intervention, you get what you ask for, not the opposite, we pull this idea from the bible; Luke 11:11- “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?". Meaning the opposite does not occur.

I would strongly suggest you seek magical coaching from one of the many AIRR members who can assist you with building a Stop Gossip spell: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

JayDee

eireguitar

Unread post by eireguitar » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:30 pm

What sort of spell can draw helpful people to you who would spill the tea on what a gossip has been saying about you behind your back?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:58 pm

eireguitar,

Honey Jar to sweeten them to you, add Deers Tongue Herb to cause them to talk, or use Attraction products to draw them to you.

Honey Jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Deers Tongue Herb: https://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:01 am

A massive continuously protection against negative people,toxic people and their negative energy they want to harm you,gossip,slander,backbit you,without even notice them cause they play the game of pretending the good friends??

I personally,always have a small piece of black tourmaline,eye of the tiger gems that i cleanse often and recharge them with sunlight,then i have a Thor's Mjölnir hammer i have energized with specific directions.Then i have Michael's Archangel oil,Fiery of protection oil and cruicible of courage oil i often wear,but even these aren't enough to cut the negativity sometimes.

Joeyjojojr

Unread post by Joeyjojojr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:52 am

Hello everyone, peace, and blessings
I did my first freezer spell yesterday. I have a relative who has made it their mission to make my life difficult by spreading rumors and gossiping about me to the point where she's making people question my capabilities as a parent. The reality is I have encountered some life challenges and needed some help, not rumors and lies. Filled the jar with a petition paper with her name, folded it up, and stapled it shut. Filled it with alum and vinegar. Did not fill it to the brim just to give it room to expand. Opened the freezer this morning and there was an obvious large icicle that seeped out of the jar, yet it didn't explode, it's still intact. Any significance?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:30 am

Joeyjojojr ,

I edited out the name of another brand product, this forum is run and owned by Lucky Mojo. We cannot comment on other brands' efficacy.

What you experienced is scientific, not magical, filling a container with too much liquid will result in this, leaking and possibly exploding.

Since this person is causing you distress and drama, you may be interested in Stop Gossip, known to stop and protect you from slander, Slippery Elm which is known to protect from slander and Chia Seed also known to stop gossip.

Stop Gossip: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Chia Seed: https://www.herbmagic.com/chia-seed.html
Slippery Elm: https://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

JayDee

Joeyjojojr

Unread post by Joeyjojojr » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:09 am

Thank you JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:53 am

Hi,i haven't understand yet how we use the slippery elm protection (most suggest put some into shoes?) and how we turn on the elm so to get the protection.

Mr Christopher
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Hi Slither,

Medically Slipper Elm was used as a folk remedy for sore throats and mouth ulcers. It also treats acid reflex, which also helps esophagus damage. When people talked a lot it would cause them to go on a horse or get a sore throat like when you go to a concert and scream and the next day can't talk. So the treatment for sore throat must also stop gossip. You burn Slipper Elm to stop gossip, you put it in your shoe to slip by unnoticed.

You can find more details about herbs in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$18.00

BOO-GRI-HHHC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode
$42.00

HRCC Graduate #2250G - Forum Moderator

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:14 pm

Slither,

Slippery Elm is known to make the gossip and evil people speak against you slide off of you and not affect you. You can place it in your shoes for protection, burn it and make the sign of a Cross with it on your body or shoe soles. It can be sprinkled on a candle to stop gossip, added to spiritual baths, and even worn in a mojo. Mr. Christopher suggested a book by Miss Cat which is filled with uses of many herbs and curios.

JayDee

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:06 pm

This episode of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour podcast contains some great and practical spells to Stop Gossip:

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Tutorial:How to Stop Gossip and Lies
with catherine yronwode, ConjureMan, and special guest Brother Christopher

Tune in online to listen:
How to Stop Gossip and Lies with Brother Christopher
http://tobtr.com/12113252
catherine yronwode

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”