Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse, Long-Time Curse, or Repeated Curse

Curse Reversal and Exorcism Magic
JayDee
AIRR Member

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse, Long-Time Curse, or Repeated Curse

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:20 am

landsgenesis2,

Prayer and magic can transcend distance. Sending them cards for the holidays dressed with fiery wall help get it in the home regardless where they are. Try and collect samples of each family member and create a doll baby of each member as you do and add to a box with protection items such as fiery wall, and mirrors on the outside to repeal the evil curses. You can also use the dolls as proxy to bath them and remove the curse. general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html
HRCC Graduate #2156G, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

Great JayDee, thank you SO much!
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

moonlight93
Newly Registered

Unread post by moonlight93 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:12 pm

Hi there, I recently spoke with someone who told my sister and I we had a blood curse on us. Honestly the whole reading was weirdly sketchy but either way I'd like to take the precaution to remove the curse on our family. Any recommendations? I'm new to this topic

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Hello moonlight93,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

I have moved your post to the correct topic on family curses. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas that could help you.

I have no idea whether you are indeed cursed, and can't comment on readings done by random practitioners. It may be a scam, it may be real. If you want a reading from an ethical and qualified practitioner so you can know for sure, you will find a directory of them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

leo22
Newly Registered

Unread post by leo22 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 am

As a little girl, I remember my Grandmother sharing with me stories of a piano playing and "seeing things" and praying for them to go away, for the "gift" to be taken away from her. She never outright said, but I believe some of my ancestors were involved in Santeria and possibly New Orleans magic by way of Cuba.

I was primarily raised by my grandmother and never met my father. When I learned about him, I found out he was deceased.

All my life, you could say I've had "general bad luck" with occasional spurts of extremely GOOD luck. For example, I won round trip plane tickets, raffles, scholarships for school, always seemed to "land on my feet," after a crisis - and I've had many many crises.

After my grandmother passed in 2015 I feel like things have just gotten worse. Was she protecting me all this time from the "real bad" stuff and now that she's gone shi*t has hit the fan? I think so.

After almost 40 years on this earth I've come to the conclusion what is going on with me MUST be a jinx/hex/generational curse - some type of "bad mojo." I've gone to great lengths to make sure it's not depression, anxiety, self-fulfilling prophecies, negative thinking, etc. I will take "one step forward," the shoe will drop and it will be "three steps back." I feel like I have to work five times as hard as most people for half of the results.

"Weird things" happen to me that don't happen to other people. I get picked on by neighbors for minor things (ex. your grass clippings blew into my yard), I get scrutinized more than others, always seem to end up on other people's "radar" while most are able to just keep their nose down do their job and leave, I always seem to stick out like a sore thumb - even when trying extremely hard to blend in. People just aren't kind to me.

I've never been able to hold down a job long term - someone always sabotages me or I get laid off. I'm looking for jobs now and recruiter e-mails and zoom invitations literally disappear from my mailbox, people will schedule interviews with me and then not show up, I've even been offered jobs then had the employer back out (I don't have anything weird on my background checks that would explain that behavior either). Things don't seem to come "easy" for me.

Lights often flicker or burn out quickly when I walk by them. I'd be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time someone has told me "wow I've never heard of that happening to someone before." I once was almost arrested because my dog ran away! Really! Animal control picked my dog up and he didn't have tags/his collar fell off. Apparently a fine was mailed to me (but sent to the wrong address so I didn't know). I missed the court date, a warrant was issued and police CAME TO MY HOUSE to pick me up and take me to jail - for my DOG not having a collar on. When I got to jail/court (same building), the prosecutor was there who had a copy of the returned mail and dropped all charges/let me go but still - damage done. Nuisances like this happen to me often.

Romantically, TWO of my former boyfriends have passed away at very young ages. They died after we broke up, but I think that is strange. I have been engaged twice, both engagements led to a break up and I didn't end up getting married. I thought I met the love of my life in 2011. The night I met him I bought a new shirt and thought it was "lucky." My intuition said keep that shirt right in the same place and never wash it. The day I accidentally washed it - things instantly turned bad in that relationship and he broke up with me. It's been almost 10 years later and for seven years after the breakup we continued to dream about each other and even met up once but things were just "blocked" and nothing came of it. I know in my heart he still cares for me.

My mother is not close with me. Nor is most of my family. In many ways I feel like an orphan now. My own mother admitted to me she got pregnant too young and resented me most of my life. She's kinder to strangers than she is to me. I'm "never good enough," no matter how many "letters" I accumulate to put behind my name.

I work in healthcare and consider myself a highly intuitive "medical intuitive" and have had success reading tarot with no formal training. I've been told I'm an "emotional tuning fork" for others by psychics in the past. I have dreams of "doing battle" with demons.

I need to know what is going on. I have no idea who has hexed me. I need to know how to take this bad luck off and put in new lucky energy and protection. I have read about cleansings, then opening the path, then doing some luck/protection work. But I'm not sure about the proper timing, moon phases, psalms to recite, etc. Also I don't have a "soaking tub," just a shower

I am taking this seriously like I would taking a medicine or being on a health care program. I don't feel this is a garden variety hex I feel this is something strong.

I hope there is someone out there who can help me.

Shasha0428

Unread post by Shasha0428 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:56 pm

So the bathroom at my home when we moved in, had two yellow oil stains going across at the bottom of the bathroom door which is sort of like a barrier to the backyard...being that this bathroom is double ended the door leading to my room , I had removed the oil stain. I think I may have tampered with or opened up some sort of spiritual portal , or even interfered with some demonic force.

Any suggestions as to what kind of oil it was or what it may have been used for ? I’ve done research and I’m thinking this maybe “Holy Oil” or even a oil used to make a pact or deal with the devil. Please do move post to ideal forum if needed. Sorry :D

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello Shasha0428,

I'm sorry but there really is no way for us to understand what is happening in your bathroom or what kind of oil residue you are seeing.

If you wish, you could get a reading from a member of AIRR who may be better able to discern what you are experiencing and how to remediate any negative consequences. You can find them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Shasha0428

Unread post by Shasha0428 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:20 am

Thank You ! I will book a reading as soon as funds permit me to. Just looking for some sort of clarity.

Karuna77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Karuna77 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:44 am

I recently hired a respected rootworker who diagnosed me with a "very dark" curse that had been passed down in the family. He did some reversal and protection operations which I really felt working. I have a lot of faith in his work. However, I've had a pretty bad week since then. I'm making bad mistakes that harm other people, despite a lot of self-care and my own baths and candles for uncrossing and protection. My question is, is it too soon to asses the result? Could it be a blowback effect? I've maxed out the rootwork budget for now, so any thoughts you have that might help me figure this out on my own are very much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:49 am

leo 22 and Karuna77 --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I am sorry you are going through such troubling events, and i am appreciative that you have entrusted us with your questions.

Unfortunately, both of you are essentially asking for readings --

I need to know what is going on.
I have no idea who has hexed me.
is it too soon to asses the result?
Could it be a blowback effect?

We cannot answer these questions for you because even though you have explained what is happening to you, we have no history with you as clients and havin't done readings on you. Folk magic is too complex to be reduced toquick diagnostic rules -- and that is why we publish books about it -- if a curse was made, there will be some signs a reader can see -- and if the bad situation is astrological, it will follow a pattern that relates to your natal horoscope and the current transits. But that is not something that can be reduced to a date or a direction.

For both of you i advice getting a free reading on our radio shw! If you can reduce your question to about 4 sentences, you will be given TWO free readings plus a session of free rootwork advice tailored to your needs -- three rootworkers, FreE.

Go to the Board index, look up the sub-forum on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, click it, and follow the instructions. We have been giving free readings since 2004, and we are there every week to hlp folks.

This forum s about help with spell-casting. Once you have a spell in mind, just find the proper area, either for the type of product you intend to use (oils, herbs, candles, etc., by name) or the type of situation you are working on (power, uncrossing, love-getting, etc.) and we will suggest spells -- either those already posted at free web pages or a pointer to a great spell in a book from our line of more than 30 inexpensive basic manuals on how to tell fortunes and cast spells.

As an example of the latter, scroll up and see the details for the book "Deliverance!" -- which is all about ridding yourself of curses, negative energies, and ancestral difficulties. You can order it right here in the forum.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:05 am

And may I add that if you are so inclined you could also request prayers for yourselves at The Crystal Silence League? I’ve had good results with them.

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:43 pm

Thanks, RisenRaven!

1) This Forum thread announces and explains the functionality of The Crystal Silence League Prayer Chain
http://forum.luckymojo.com/prayer-is-al ... 14683.html

2) This is a direct link to the CSL Prayer Requests overview page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

3) This is a direct link to the CSL Upload Your Prayer page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php

4) This is a direct link to the CSL View Prayers and Pray for Others page
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/viewprayers.php

5) This is a direct link to the Crystal Silence League Hour podcast index, with links to every episode
the-crystal-silence-league-hour-scrying ... -f113.html

Feel free to share these links via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media.

You may use any of these links to help people with emergency or crisis issues, to assist those who have no money for a reading or for spiritual supplies ("Prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence league") and those who are unwilling to commit themselves to getting a reading, practicing rootwork, purchasing a spiritual candle service, or hiring a conjure doctor.

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

catherine yronwode

mickeymsb

Unread post by mickeymsb » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:09 pm

Hey. I'm almost done uncrossing myself with the 13 Herb Bath. From what my readings with Miss Cat, it would take a month, doing it every other day, to remove the crossing. Then I should start doing some Open Road work and as JayDee and BrotherChristopher said, adding Attraction and Blessing Oil to it. I know you can remove something, but it would take time to feel the change. I did get some Uncrossing Oil for everyday use and 4, 13 Herb Baths, for each week of the month, for maintenance. I was wondering what can I use to help to feel that change faster and aid in the use of the Uncrossing products. I have been using FWOP Oil with the baths, so I do have that. Thanks

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:15 pm

mickeymsb,

Not everyone feels it when things are done to them. You may have a sense of seeing the energy and see you are cleansed but never feel it, whereas others may not see it but will feel it. Keep doing the baths, then after the bath add Fiery Wall of Protection oil to your body to seal it off. Wear protective amulets or talismans to protect you as well.

You can learn more about Uncrossing, protection and Amulets and Talismans from these forum links.

Uncrossing: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html
Protection: ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html
A book on Amulets and Talismans: https://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopubl ... dtalismans

JayDee

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:14 pm

Hi mickeymsb,

I found your radio show entry, I don't want to air your business, but basically you were told you have hereditary or generational curse, one that affects a line of family members.

Hereditary curses are not that easy to get rid of. You can take a bathe, but they come back. You have to bury the curse.

I would find out the name of the person who created the curse, or first person infected. Normally there is a pattern if the curse is to be lonely its the aunt that never married, if it die young its first person die unnatural death.

If you don't know, you can reach out to member of Association of Independent Root Workers, maybe find one that is a medium. If you just can't figure this out, take as many photos as you can find of that family line, print them out, write their names on them, and burn to ash, mix with Quassia or blood root, then print out another set, and do the same, and finaly print out 3rd set, and pour the ash and herb mixture from the first two sets. Do not burn the 3rd set.

If you have access to the grave of the first person affected, you would take their photo put it in coffin box, with Solomon Seal, Yarrow, Hyssop, Blood Root or Blood Stone, Anise, and Rue you can add 6th seal of Jupiter, or Saints Benedict Medal.

If you have access to grave, you would go to grave, bring offering of food, or coffee, 3 quarters, you will pray psalms 33 and 34.

You will need bury the box, I suggest box less then foot long, you would bury best you can and you will talk to your ancestor, say I will leave this with you, put the box in the ground, put 3 quarters on it, and cover it up.

You will know somehow the curse has lifted, it could be a sudden breeze, strike of lightning, maybe you start crying.

Leave your offering near the headstone, leave the cemetery, some say you throw 3 coins at the entrance to pay keeper of the gates. You go home take a different path then how you got there, cross over running water like river. Go home wash your face, and hands.

Drink 1/2 cup Hyssop tea, wait till it cools, then either pour other half on your forehead then read psalms 51,"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

If you cannot get to ancestor grave, you would go to the cemetery near your house, at sunrise, and call out to the spirits, tell them what you need to do, and let them guide you to who will take care of your curse. Do as above, pay 3 quarters, and drink the Hyssop.

I would also set up family alter for your mother family, offer them coffee, fresh water, and flowers.

Here are list of the items listed:
https://www.herbmagic.com/anise-seed.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/blood-root.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/yarrow-flower.html
https://www.herbmagic.com/rue.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/#mineral0

Best of Luck
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

mickeymsb

Unread post by mickeymsb » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:56 am

Thanks JayDee. I was wondering about aftercare. I don't see/feel different and the crossing is mocking what an uncrossing does. It's trying to say it's helping me, when I know it's not good. A big thing it uses against me is my health and I know a lot, if not all, of what's going on is the crossing. It's something I need to get taken care of and I would love to do another reading with Miss Cat on it, but want to watch my money. Maybe I need to know what to expect, but I need to know how to help continue to remove, not just what it's doing to my health, but to everything. Like I said I have the Uncrossing Oil and 13 Herb Bath's for each week of the month.

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:01 am

mickeymsb,

I am not sure what you mean by it is mocking you, it's telling you it's not helping. What is telling you this?

When doing work you must have faith in it and understand that these items are empowered by God with the spiritual power to do what you are asking of them to do. I like to follow up with Fiery Wall of Protection and wear it on the body after I cleanse. You can also burn Uncrossing candles dressed with the Uncrossing oil daily/weekly to keep curses off of you.

If your condition is not improving after that many baths I would contact a doctor to look for medical reasons as well.

JayDee

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:35 am

Hi mickeymsb,

You can enter the Hoodoo Psychics facebook contest on Monday, and if selected you get a free 15 minute reading from anyone on Hoodoo Psychics, like Miss cat. The Crystal Silence League also has a free prayer service.

https://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics/
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Best of luck
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

mickeymsb

Unread post by mickeymsb » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:34 pm

What I need is something that can help with the uncrossing products, to remove everything it's been doing. Give it a stronger kick to it. I know there is Banishing, Hindu Grass, Block Buster, Cast Off Evil, ect. I know Blessing and Healing can work to, but what would be best to help give the uncrossing products more power and help remove everything it's done? Thanks

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:26 am

mickeymsb,

Mr. Christopher gave you a very good option, every Monday Hoodoo Psychics does a free reading. Every Sunday the Lucky Mojo radio show does a free reading on the air, and there is also free magic Mondays. These are three resources you can look into.

A strong uncrossing product I suggest is to take the 13 herb spiritual bath for 13 days, each day burn Uncrossing incense in the bathroom as you bath and dry. Then dress your body with Fiery Wall of Protection oil.

Hoodoo Psychics: https://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics/
Radio Show: https://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
13 Herb bath: https://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spiri ... -days.html
Uncrossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

JayDee

K0365

Unread post by K0365 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:33 am

Hi,

I took your advice and got a reading from the AIRR advisors and they were so good. Lady Muse, she informed me on things I didn’t even had a clue but as I said previously I’m clairvoyant and highly intuitive so I was right. So far, I’ve learned that both relatives have done root work on me( when I was 3 months old) not in a malicious way but she claim it was to “protect” me but they don’t realize how it’s affecting my life. It is like a controlling and hindering spell evil eye spell and for me to skip a generational curse. Now EVERYTHING makes sense of what happened and why they are still suffering in their own life even though she said it was to protect me, I’m still beyond disgusted. I’m really extremely upset because even though she said it can be taken off it’s an old curse and I’m so afraid it won’t.

It’s bad enough I was born into poverty, had a heart condition, and just came out of the hospital 2 months prior when the doctors said I will need surgery and they do this not knowing what could of happen and then to do that AGAIN between the ages of 9-11, it could of been other ways to do this, then looking back they paid a heavy debt and almost died with several illnesses, so they rather die with that secret instead of telling me and helping me fix it.

This has created multiple setbacks, my life doesn’t even feel right and I even get readings on saying that, I could of made something of myself, gotten married, and had kids in my 20s like I wanted too but instead I’m dealing with this. This is absolutely ridiculous and insane and I’m trying to get in the process of getting rid of this problem while trying to process this.

Lady Muse mentioned I need a spiritual cleaning and an uncrossing and an ongoing protection but I can’t do any candle spells on my behalf and I can’t have an altar in my room because they are nosy, would take it, and question me about it. Since they didn’t tell me for 30 whole years, having me living in my head thinking that the reason why I can’t prosper is because of forgiveness for past trauma or I’m not trying hard enough (mind you I’m the first in my generation to even get a bachelor’s degree, going towards a master’s) but all this time they were doing roots on me.

I don’t want them to know I’m taking it off so I can get MY life back in CORRECT ORDER, so THAT can be reversed back to them, leave the house, and be in peace.

Here are my questions:

1. I was informed that I need to do a spiritual cleansing, uncrossing, and an on going protection, what are the exact steps to do so? I understand and have been informed that this is a process and not an overnight thing but how long do you think until this curse is ACTUALLY gone when I do this?

2. is it possible for one of your spiritual workers to do a distant spiritual cleansing, uncrossing, protection, and make and burn a custom made candle (blockbuster, etc) on my behalf because I can’t burn candles or have altars in my room

3. I’m planning on buying your products but I want to pick it up at a specific ups location and I really want a speedy delivery within the week so I can get started ?

4. At the same time of the spiritual cleansing process I plan to take a spiritual bath but one of the relatives got it fixed where the only option is a wash down, is it the same thing? Do you have anything for a 3day bath so I won’t make it noticeable that I’m trying to get rid of it and they won’t ask me anything?

5. What will happen if I mix the blockbuster, clear and cut, blessings, fast luck, crown of success, crucible of courage, van van, healing, uncrossing, Hindu grass, master key, and power oil, mix the bath salts and for a spiritual tea because I need this gone?

6. I’m also creating my mojo bags so what will happen if I put blockbuster, clear and cut, blessings, fast luck, crown of success, crucible of courage, van van, healing, uncrossing, Hindu grass, master key oil and mix it with Anise seeds, black walnut, and devil shoestring?

7. Have you ever encountered a client with this situation? If so, what happened?

8. Prior to the question about the d.u.m.e spell, what protection do I use for this justified work? If I mix blockbuster with the d.u.m.e?

9. What will happen if I get multiple spiritual advisors to do the exact spiritual cleansing with uncrossing?

10. Lady muse also told me I need to learn how to strengthen my psychic abilities so how do I do so?

11. Do you have anything for increasing faith and maybe spiritual insight, as well as finding love, and easily get money?

12. Also, I really want to learn this and join your course because I have succeeded several times with justified root work in the past and I also need to protect myself ?

I really want to thank you for your feedback and for this website because I would of NEVER found out the whole truth and the sole reason why my life is stagnant and keep getting pushed back, this is a true GEM for every communities

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:54 am

K0365,

I will reply to your questions -- and thank you for numbering them!

1. There are many regional and individual ways to perform a spiritual cleansing, uncrossing, and on-going protection spells, so no one can give you "exact steps." Folk magic is like home cooking or singing. Certain methods and certain ingredients are commonly used, but every cook and every singer is an individual, with personal experience, taste, and access to the materials used.

I recommend you read Aura Laforest's fantastic, inexpensive, and thorough book on the subject, "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths," as well as Khi Armand's excellent book on ridding yourself of crossed conditions, "Deliverance." See below for links.

2. Yes, it is possible for a spiritual worker to do a distant spiritual cleansing, uncrossing, and protection, and make and burn a custom made candle, but any really GOOD spiritual worker would also send you spiritual supplies to perform baths and carry a mojo yourself. A candle alone is NOT ENOUGH.

The candle backs up the work, but in my experience of more than 60 years of doing this, if the client will not take a spiritual bath or recite a prayer or affirmation, the candle -- or even a series of candles -- is ineffective.

3. Thanks your interest in Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies. If you place your order online, we will ship it hen we have made the products. We make everything by hand. There is no factory.

4. A wash down can be used as a spiritual cleansing. See the book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" in the links below.

5. If you mix together Blockbuster, Cut and Clear, Blessing, Fast Luck, Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage, Van Van, Healing, Uncrossing, Hindu Grass, Master Key, and Power bath crystals and bath in them, you will make a mess.

It is the spiritual equivalent of going into a fine Italian restaurant and ordering an antipasto of olives, carrot slices, prosciutto, roasted artichokes, and pepperoncini; a tossed green salad with thousand island dressing; garlic bread with dipping oil; an entree of spaghetti and meatballs with a side of sauteed asparagus; a glass of red wine; and a dessert dish of coffee gelato, but asking for them to all be delivered at the same time, then mushing them all up together on your plate. Tasteful folks don't ruin good meals like that. We use a narrative -- antipasto, salad, entree, drink, dessert -- but we do so in terms of spell-work.

Please read the web page i wrote about the "narrative of intent" on the page on Oil Blends, here:

Oil Blends by catherine yronwode, from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
https://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

6. Adding all of those oils to a mojo bag is the same king of mess i see in your question #5, and my answer is the same. Learn about timing your work and creating a narrative of intention.

7. I have encountered and worked with clients who have such situations. The outcomes vary.

A) If they are so desperate that they want to mix together and throw a zillion oils and bath crystals into one mess for correcting a lifetime of crossed conditions -- or decide that a healer can lift their burden with a single candle or run of candles without their participation -- or if they have unaddressed physical or mental illness or a disadvantageous legal situation as a result of a lifetime of active curses against them -- then the results will be temporary at best and may fail altogether.

B) If they agree to work with a spiritual helper, and also to seek the relevant medical and legal help they may need, and to follow the guidelines set by their root doctors and mundane helpers, the results can be very good indeed.

8. I see no point in your asking about DUME work in a thread about removing a long-time, lifetime crossed condition. So i will not reply to that here.

9. I strongly recommend AGAINST getting multiple spiritual advisors to do the exact spiritual cleansing with uncrossing. In fact, this is known in our world as "stacking" rootworkers. Imagine having multiple hair dressers cutting, dying, curling, braiding, conditioning, and adding extensions to your hair ALL AT THE SAME TIME. It's a mess, like the ruined Italian dinner menu i cited above. PLEASE read this article on the subject of how to work WITH and not against your spiritual consultant:

Suggestions For Clients from AIRR
https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/ ... or_Clients

10. How to strengthen your psychic abilities is a topic we adress in this Froum, in another thread:

Gifts and Talents, Increasing Psychic Skills, Becoming a Professional Reader
gifts-and-talents-increasing-psychic-sk ... 24715.html

11. These questions are all off-topic for this thread, and i hope you will do your own exploring in the Forum, but you are new here, so i will help you.

Questions of increasing faith and spiritual insight are addressed here:

Over-Thinking, OCD, Instrusive Thoughts, Negative Ideation, Brain Fog While Rootworking
over-thinking-ocd-instrusive-thoughts-n ... 21617.html

Love-Finding spell questions are addressed here:

Spells to Attract New Friend, New Lover, New Relationship, Marriage Prospect
spells-to-attract-new-friend-new-lover- ... -t283.html

Money spell questions are addressed here:

Spells for Money Drawing Trained Hunting Money Better Business Prosperity
spells-for-money-drawing-trained-huntin ... 89666.html

12. To learn more about my one-year course in hoodoo, see this web page, which contains all relevant details:

Catherine Yronwode's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course
https://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

Please keep each post you make to one topic from now on. Throwing so many unrelated questions into one post is just like mixing multiple oils together, mixing multiple bath crystals together, and trying to hire multiple rootworkers at the same time. It's messy and it will not help you.

It took me almost one hour to reply here to your 12 questions, and i saw that you did something very similar in another thread, on protection from attacks by rootworkers, and that Mr. Chistopher and JayDee replied to you there.

If you slow down, take it one step at a time, and stay on-topic in each thread, we will be glad to help.

Thanks for your kind words about my web site and our Forum. It means a lot.

Now, for the two book links i promised:

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

------

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance! by Khi Armand
$12.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
catherine yronwode

K0365

Unread post by K0365 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Hi Catherine,

You are the main person I was hoping to speak to even though everyone else is VERY EXTREMELY helpful with giving me insight. Thank you for the clarification and guidance, most things I didn’t even know like mixing oils but I will keep it at a minimum and I'm about to make my first purchase of lucky mojo items. I recently went on one of your websites named missionary independent.org( I'm hoping you can list them all if you don't mind) which is appealing to see that you have services to light candles on customers behalf which I will be purchasing blockbuster and uncrossing really soon. I'm trying to look to see other services that you provide because I REALLY REALLY want to get a spiritual cleansing ritual from you please.

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Hi K0365,

You can see all the services Miss cat offers on her Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers page https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/c ... nwode.html.
You can also possibly get free reading and footwork advice if selected to be on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour by filling out the form here lmhrhour-free-readings-october-30-2022- ... 97834.html.

Best of Luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:58 am

Hello,

I have a few questions that I didn't know where to place on the forum, but I thought this would be good since I think it would be a long term/ repeated curse.
1. How do you know if someone tied up or blocked your access to your spirit guides and ancestors or if they trapped one of your spirits/ancestors in a bottle or container?

2. How do you undo that if someone did something like that to you?

3. How dangerous is it to attempt to undo that yourself?

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:05 am

Hi Mizznana002,

You would get a reading from highly skilled readers like members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/w ... ootworkers.

They would be able to guide you on a resolution.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm

mizznana002,

I agree with Mr. Christopher in that I would get a reading from an AIRR member. How to break a spirit out is very dependent on the spell used and the custom and tradition. For example a spirit trap in a container requires the container to be broken or opened, however a spirit trapped in a doll-baby can be called out or removed in a different method.

I would first ask, why do you think they are in a spirit trap? Blocking access can be done much easier then luring an ancestors or spirit guide into a trap. Have you tried Uncrossing, Road Opening and working with Spirit Guide products?

Danger is subjective, danger in physical? Going to a persons house and breaking their bottles does run a physical risk. Magical? Breaking a spirit out that is an ancestor or spirit guide should not pose an issue, unless they are adverse to you. Breaking spirits out of spirit traps that you do not know can run a risk of spiritual attachment.

JayDee

SeekingAnswers1414
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingAnswers1414 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:25 am

Is there any one who is experienced with this type of work and if so, can you please share your experiences, information and tips on how to take back your destiny if you have been confirmed this is what has happened, any one else had someone steal and delay your destiny while giving it to themselves or their children!!! It’s the worst betrayal to have ever happened in my life and I’m still in shock in the person who did this to me and my kids and my relationships. Before I go into details I just want to know if there is anyone who is experienced in this type of thing. Forgive me if I’m not utilizing the topics correctly. I did search to see if anyone else had this topic and I wasn’t finding anything. Unless I’m searching wrong. Anyway I will appreciate any advice or information regarding destiny transfers.

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:49 am

Hi SeekingAnswers1414,

I don't believe there is a relatable concept in hoodoo. There are curses, crosses, jinxes, and blocks.

Did this person give you something ever? Did they give you a doll, or did they say they have a doll of you? If yes to either of those, you need to destroy the doll or object. You can pour Florida Water on it, and set it on fire, in a grill or fire-safe bucket.

You can do a cord cutting, take Cut and Clear Oil or Fierywall of Protection, put it on some scissors, and make cutting motions down your body, especially near your naval, do not cut yourself.

If you feel your destiny is blocked you can do a Block Buster candle, add Block Buster oil to a red/orange candle. You can add Crossed Keys to it, or call on Cross Roads spirit, to open the roads, open the path, and restore your destiny. Then bury the remains of the candle with 3 coins at a crossroads.

Here are the links to the items mentioned
Florida Water - https://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
Cut and Clear - https://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Fierywall of Protection - https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Blockbuster - https://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Orange Candles - https://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-orange.html
Red Candles - https://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-red.html
Keys - https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:05 pm

SeekingAnswers1414,

I moved and merged your post from the topic thread of cleansing, healing, and open roads to this one. Also, I combined it with an existing topic. Please do not make new topics, we have a topic thread for every condition product and types of magic. The reason I did not combined it with a post in the cleansing, healing, and open roads is because as the current post reads it seems to a be a crossed condition.

Cleansing is a part of many workings in Hoodoo, however, to remove a curse, generally pulls on a specific line of products and prayers to aid the client or petitioner with the needs to be successful.

You stated it was confirmed, I am not sure if this is an AIRR member, if not, then I suggest a reading with an AIRR member to confirm this; then discuss spells to remove them. If needed they can be hired to assist.

Adding a few items to the list Mr. Christopher created for you, I would add Uncrossing and Jinx Killer, followed by Fiery Wall of Protection to keep you safe from any counter-attacks. Then proceed with opening those roads again.

AIRR Readers: https://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/ ... ootworkers
Uncrossing:https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Jinx Killer: https://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
Fiery Wall of Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

JayDee

SeekingAnswers1414
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingAnswers1414 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:43 pm

Just to clarify, no one on this platform has confirmed the destiny transfer by any reading, etc. I was curious if anyone else was going through this and if hoodoo had another name for it or any remedy to help in the returning if the stolen destiny. What I learned is that Destiny Transfers is a strong ritual preformed in Santeria and some Satanic rituals. I was told by a medium who is a friend the family what was going on and I set up a camera and caught the woman putting sulfur in my food and it’s just been a long road to clearing my home and reversing the work and some days it depletes my energy. I think I may have come to the wrong forum for feedback lol I’m not sure. I’m doing well now everyone, verses what I was in 2019-2021, no worries! Thank you so much for responding and again I’m sorry that I didn’t utilize the topics correctly! Blessings to all

Reverend Art
AIRR Member

Unread post by Reverend Art » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Hello SeekingAnswers1414,

I am in agreement with my colleagues above regarding the situation, especially that a reading would need to be completed in order to see the full extent of what's going on. For a list of highly skilled and ethical readers and rootworkers you can visit: https://www.readersandrootworkers.org/.

One avenue I would add to the impressive list of items mentioned previously to combat something like this is the use of Reversing spiritual supplies. This, in effect, takes what was done to you and returns it to the sender. You can review those items more in depth here: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-reversing.html.

Blessings and best regards,
Reverend Art
The only thing constant is change!
Rev. Art, HRCC Grad, Forum Moderator, Member of AIRR and HP

BalkanDiviner

Unread post by BalkanDiviner » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:45 am

Out of curiosity, how does the death of the one who cursed someone affect the curse in any shape or form? Or does it produce any effect at all as per the hoodoo tradition? For instance, in Romania we have a saying "ti-a murit baba" ( your old lady died) and it's widely believed that when an evil witch dies, her spells are undone ( say, she cursed your love life, you will have troubles in settling down but after she dies everything turns back to normal). I thought about it and wanted to see what's the common understanding in hoodoo about this.

AJoshua

Unread post by AJoshua » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:03 am

Balkandiviner
Does that mean no generational curses then in Romanian culture?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:10 am

BalkanDiviner,

That is a great question, I am not sure what other traditions believe or practice. I have heard of what you stated that when the witch dies the spell dies, iv also heard traditions where the spell is still on you and you need to find their burial to remove the curse. I think you will find that different folks will have different traditions regarding that. In hoodoo in my experience it does not affect the spell on the person, the person would still have to remove the curse.

Id love to hear other perspectives on this and what they have learned?

JayDee

BalkanDiviner

Unread post by BalkanDiviner » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:41 pm

AJoshua,

Interesting question. Yes, Romanians have generational curses tales depending on the region. It's just that these cases are rare as hen's teeth and it is accepted that in order to curse a whole bloodline a great deal of evil must have been cast, perhaps by more than one practitioner, and involving otherworldly beings. It's a vicious act with immense power and that's why it's doubtful such things are common.

The stories involving old ladies whose death end curses refer mostly to love issues. For instance, a husband became more and more uninterested in his wife after a set period of time. His mother accuses her daughther in law that her old lady died. This means that the wife used binding with the help of a witch at a given time but now that the practitioner is dead the hex is weakening.

On the other hand, Romanians certainly believe that curses affect a whole family. So, if someone hexed you to bankruptcy, your kids will suffer too due to financial difficulties. Also, by burying someone in the yard, it is believed that the work will affect the whole family that lives in that place even if you target only a sole person. Young children are considered the most sensitive to such dark works. And it's believed that they will catch the negative energy easily and suffer. As an example, two days before my young sister ( back in 1993 when I was not even born) died, my grandma found a goose's egg buried in our back yard.

Also, Romanians believe that in rare instances children carry the evil deeds of their parents. So if your parent has done a great deal of evil in his life you as a child will carry the consequences. In a way, it's not so much as a "generational curse" from an outside source as much as it's one coming from the inside as a punishment given to the whole bloodline. But again, such events are rare as hen's teeth and it's widely accepted that if a family line suffers from such a nasty curse one of their ancestors committed a terrible sin (malefic work in general especially) and lots of work must be done to remove it. Moreover, it's believed that a mother's curse is the most horrible one that can carry as well into your off springs as they are genetically linked. I am certain some of these things apply in the hoodoo tradition as well.

So generational curses are possible but they are extremely rare, it's not something that I've heard much in the line of "we must track a curse that dates from 1920". But even if one member of your family has been cursed the negative energy lingers into you as well, so everyone becomes a target one way or the other.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:44 pm

AJoshua,

Generational curses are a regional and ethnic belief. Most African-Americans believe in them, as do most Anglo-Celtic Europeans, and they are often said to affect one gender more than another -- that is, a curse may be made against the men or against the women in a family. Among Jews, it is believed that generational curses may persist unto the fourth generation, but generally fade out after that -- except for the curse against the Amalekites, which is perpetual (and you can read about it in your Bible).
catherine yronwode

BalkanDiviner

Unread post by BalkanDiviner » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:31 pm

That’s so true Miss Cat. Indeed, generational curses are thought to affect one gender more than the other. For instance, there are some relatives who believe my family through male lineage has been cursed because my grandfather’s brothers all lost one of their child, while my grandfather lost a niece.

I’ve also noticed that, if a parent is cursed, folks usually consider that her most favorite child will suffer too (assuming he/she has multiple kids)

AJoshua

Unread post by AJoshua » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:35 pm

Thank you Miss Cat and BalkanDiver, You know what I was thinking. Maybe there is a powerful Magician, Sorceror and theyve been at practice for a long time. They know how to manipulate energy very very well. They are experts. Maybe they even are an experienced astral traveler, more than likely they are. But they are on the darker side. Warlock maybe. They have an enemy. They are furious with this person. They want his/her soul and anyones soul they love and cherish. So they put a generational curse on this persons bloodline. But the generational part comes in when this powerful magician dies. He then carries on this generational curse as an evil spirit tormenting each new generation of this bloodline. So in a sense the curse is only on one person, But the person who lays this curse has a strong grasp on the metaphysical world and knows they will carry it on as a spirit long after there death because there hatred for this family is so great they cant give it up, even after death.

Mr Christopher
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Mr Christopher » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:13 pm

Hi AJoshua,

While it is nice maybe too scary to think about powerful witch doctors putting generational curses on people, that will only be broken by the 7th son of the 7th son, this is not normally the case. Most generational curses are put on by everyday people who had massive trauma. They normally come from someone within your own family. They could be great Aunt who was stood up at the altar, so cursed that no other women in the family have to suffer as she did. They could be sisters of the woman who was killed by her own husband and his children and children will suffer the same fate of early death.

The vast majority of these people didn't have candles, or oils, or cauldron, they had rage, lots and lots of rage, pain for years.

You also have generational trauma. I worked with a client, whose mother was a holocaust survivor, as a child. As an adult in West Germany, her mother feared uninvited house guests. To the point, they would hide in kitchen cabinets for hours, till her mother was sure the milkman had gone. My client had anxiety about being judged and seen by others.

Ways you can tell if you have a generational curse.
- Look at your family, your cousin, aunts, and uncles do they have bad luck in the same area of their lives, Money, Love, or Early death?
- Do old Italian, Greek, or Gypsy women yell at you randomly saying cursed, cursed, cursed, and spit at your feet?
- Has a spiritual person Hougan, Oracle, Rootworker, or Medium said your family is cursed?

If two of the above are true, good chance you have a generational curse.

Best of luck,
Mr. Christopher
HRCC Graduate #2250G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:43 pm

Mr. Christopher:

"Do old Italian, Greek, or Gypsy women yell at you randomly saying cursed, cursed, cursed, and spit at your feet?" -- That may sound like a joke to some, but it is the actual truth. It is a Southern and Eastern Mediterranean culture-way, for sure!

Full details at Deuteronomy 27-28. LOL!
catherine yronwode

AJoshua

Unread post by AJoshua » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:48 am

I understand Mr. Christopher. What I was more getting at though was how does the actual curse jump down the generations of family even of course after the person who layed it, is dead. Then I thought thats it, its the spirit of this person who layed the curse tormenting the next generations of family. The whole part about an evil magician doesnt have to be the important part. That was just example. It could just as well be my aunt as the angry traumatized person that lays the curse. But I thought, how does it then jump down the next generations. Its because my Aunt is now an angry spirit taking her rage out on this families bloodlines. Almost like an intranquil spirit. It was just a thought. How do you suppose these Mediterranean women know when a person is cursed? Are they witches usually? To spit at someones feet you must be pretty sure of your accusation I would think. How do you suppose they know?

JayDee
AIRR Member

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:22 pm

AJoshua ,

There are many theories on why and how a generational curse exist. The how it is possible is the rich history of them and the people on this forum who discuss them. Someone in your bloodline could have been a murderer and a person cursed the family to torment, could be a spirit.

Spitting at their feet is very common, as is spitting on the ground to divert the evil eye off of you if you think someone has given it to you.

JayDee

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Hoodoo Spells for Uncrossing and Jinx Breaking”