Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
newgirl2

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by newgirl2 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi,

i really want to do a honey jar spell on a guy that I like. The guy also happens to be a friend of mine, and I think that he also likes me. I would like to "sweeten" him to me, or at least get him to take things to the next level. He's a really shy guy, and sometimes it's hard for me to tell how he truly feels about me. On the LM website I saw that in order for the honey jar to be really effective you must get some of the other person's hair. I really dont think ill be able to do that, especially since his hair is cut really low. So I was wondering if I could use a poem that he wrote me as something to add to the jar in place of the hair. Do you think the spell will be as effective with the poem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D ,

Newgirl :)

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:06 pm

What do you mean? You can find any post on any topic by doing a forum search using the search option.

You can access those links for free as well.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:41 am

This is only my opinion, but I think its the spiritual link that's most important. Don't worry about what tag is it, just put something in it that represents him. I have a photo of my ex in mine and another photo of my ex in a poppet I m working (I WANT HIM BACK!!) But its the prayer and spellcast that will make it work. The more I read into this and learn, the more I see this is really a GREAT form of divine prayer. So if you want to use the poem as a tag (tag=object to represent the party), then I say yes. Keep in mind, I've been studying two months. I asked about writing the names a few poss above and ConjureMan gave me a link to two very helpful posts. It helped to show me that HOW is it done is not nearly as important as IT BEING DONE!!

Hope that helps!

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Actually what links we use can make a difference. Conjure doctors find that bodily concerns along with things like soiled clothing and foot-tracks tend to be solid links for working on a target. That does not mean you cannot succeed with just a name, or a photo, but rather the former have a stronger tie to the person you are working with.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

well I have my honey jar. Since I didn't have a lid, I covered it with this pretty pink material and secured it with red ribbon. Anyway, the candle burned, burned and burned a hole into the jar. I have since covered it with tin and resecured the ribbon. I wonder now if THAT was significant. I have another candle burning and am going to pray before my reading @ 1pm.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:34 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with Devi. Only a reader can let you know if someone has actually crossed you up and if that is the case, you're going to have to do a cleansing for at least nine days along with some house cleansing.

Even if someone hasn't crossed you up, it's a good idea to get into the habit of regular cleansing and protection.

As for your honey jar, it sounds like you already have some doubt about it which isn't good. It's natural to doubt on occasion, but constantly questioning your work will get you nowhere fast.

If you truly feel like it's not working, dispose of it properly. Once you get your reading/cleansing/protection done, you can start up a whole new honey jar.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Thankyou for the helpful comments! You've all really made honey jars "click" with me.

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you again for your advice. I appreciate it.

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello,

Just wanted to post an idea on small honey jars that I found works really well - Salt and pepper containers. Small baby food jars are not practical for me (no babies) and larger jars result in storage concerns - as I was perusing the store aisles the other day I happened upon an option of salt and pepper containers, glass, and some have solid caps. However, even with the perforated caps one can seal those with wax before use and they work really well in size comparison with birthday candles.

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:22 am

I was told by my reader to burn a red candle on my jar on fridays and she wanted me to start yestrday so I did. Problem is I began it oooooooooooo late and the candle is still burning. It is a jar candle do I just put it out now that its saturday? Do I blow it out? It will not stop burning on its own until probably the end of today (saturday).

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:03 am

meant87 wrote: hey Devi...I'm curious and a bit confused actually. How is it possible for the honey to touch the hairs if the hairs are suppose to be wrapped in the petition paper?
Because the honey saturates the paper and gets into everything. The last time I did a honey facial it not only dripped into my hair, it went down my neck, got into my necklaces, all over the place. It was kinda gross, but it makes my point: Honey gets into everything.

Miss M
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss M » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Roxydiva,

If you have to leave it, pinch it out - don't blow it out.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 pm

You can let the candle continue to burn, or you can pinch it out, and burn the rest on the next appropriate day. Or next time you can use smaller candles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:54 pm

what does it mean if the candle on top of a honey jar is burning slow? I have a pink candle on top of this jar (its a long skinny type) and it's length is not moving at ALL. CAn I go to sleep on it? What can I do to increase it's power. I want this man to love me.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:18 am

Tboy1977,

It makes it difficult to assist you if you insist on ending all your posts with "I want this man to love me," "I WANT HIM BACK," or other similar sentiments. We understand your situation, there is no need to spam all your posts with the same thing. We are more than happy to help you in your quest to help you find which products are best for you situation. All you have to do is state your situation.

When it comes to divining the signs or lack thereof that you get from candle burning there is an entire article written on the subject in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice. If you had gone to the link we provided (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) and you looked at the contents you would have found this article: "How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning" (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html). If you would have read through that page you would have found a whole list of signs under: "The candle burns unusually slowly or "won't go out."

As you can see your question has been answered in detail on the pages given for *free* by Miss cat. She has collected various common signs and given you the interpretation usually given to such signs. It will benefit you greatly if you read the links we give you. We are giving these links to you because we feel that you can truly benefit from them and because your question has already been answered before.

Please take the time and read the links we provided.

Here is a further link on a multitude of questions similar to yours that many of us here have taken the time to answer: candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

Please read what has already been written.

SoFlaDiva

Unread post by SoFlaDiva » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Hello All,
I would like to have a closer relationship with my half-sister, and I was wondering if doing a honey jar spell might help.

Here is my situation: We have the same father but different mothers (my mother was wife #1, my half-sister and brother's mom was wife #2). My mom left my "sperm donor" when she was pregnant with me and he in turn has rejected me for the nearly 50 years I have been alive. I've seen him maybe four times in my life and each time he rejected me. Fortunately, I had a relationship with my paternal grandparents and when I was in high school my grandma told me that my sperm donor had married and divorced again and had two more children. I did not meet my half siblings until 15-16 years ago when they were in college and I was in my early 30s. Fortunately we hit it off well and after 15 years, my former step-mother and I are still good friends and we even exchange Christmas gifts. My half-brother and I get along great as well. As for my half-sister, she is polite and friendly to me when we speak on the phone but she has never made an effort to have a relationship with me. For example, I have always been the one to call her. She doesn't even thank me for Christmas gifts I give her unless I ask her if she got them, has never given me her phone number and address when she has moved on three occasions, etc. After several years of this, I got frustrated and now only speak to her on Christmas day when I call to speak to my former step-mother and brother.

I have asked my brother about this and he said she does not dislike me, but it could be that as far as she is concerned we were not raised together so she doesn't really consider me family. She and my brother were also ignored and rejected by the "sperm donor" and they have no more use for him than I do. I would like to have the same relationship with my sister that I have with our brother. This is why I am wondering if a honey jar spell would work to "sweeten" her attitude towards me so that we can finally have a real relationship and be a part of each other's lives.

I am anxious to hear suggestions from the LM board members - i.e. if the honey jar spell is the way to go, are there any additional spices or candles I should use? Or if not the honey jar spell, what should I use. Thanks in advances for your suggestions!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:18 pm

I would definitely start with a honey jar for this, and make sure to add bloodroot as it strengthens family blood ties. Lavender would also be a good choice as it aids with harmonious relationships. Balm of gilead would be good for soothing hurt emotions that may be involved. Vanilla is a nice gentle love herb that I would throw in.

That's where I would start - you can see if any other herbs speak to you for inclusion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 am

Hello,

Is there a certain time of day (morning/afternoon/night) that one should do the honey jar spell in order for it to work for you?

The best time of day for me personally would be in the evening, when my husband is in class. It's so risky for me to do it at night time. Would that negate the effects of is it that really it's your intentions that matters most?

Also, is it bad to burn a candle on a honey jar more than once a day (ie. 12pm and then again at 8pm)?

Lastly, does the type of candle that you burn matters? Such as birthday candle/ tea light / house hold/ votive / etc.

Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm

It is certainly fine to work your honey jar while your husband is in class. Candles are normally chosen appropriate to the size of the honey jar, not the type of candle.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

The honey jars from Lucky Mojo come with a brass candle holder for the jar that fits nicely on top.
Burning the candle while your husband is in class would be a good idea.
No to the birthday candle idea.
Good luck to you!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 am

hello everyone,

i started a honey jar on my target roughly a month ago, since then i burn a red candle craved with " -his name- loves -my name-", dressed with follow me boy, love me and reconcilation oil, while reading psalm23 and songs of soloman. After a few days I started the honey jar I found out that he is actually involved with anther woman, but I kept working on the honey jar and didn't cut him off.

Everytime the candle was burnt clean, until yesterday there was wax left behind, i burnt another just now (usually that would clear up what's left from before) but that didn't happen, there was extra wax left behind from the 2nd candle... i can't really tell what the wax look like... should i change the oil for dressing the candles or change sth else?

side note, ytd was the first day he "moved in" to my place and earlier tonight i told him that he can't stay and have to pack his stuff and leave coz my frd would be visiting...

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 am

Jwmcclin and Triplethreat, thanks very much for your responses. I do have another question; is it bad to burn a candle on a honey jar more than once a day (ie. 12pm and then again at 8pm)?

Thank you!

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm

There's nothing wrong with burning a candle more than once a day, as long as you snuff it or pinch it out rather than blowing it out, which ends the working.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I started a honey-jar on a guy I was seeing and though the relationship didn't work out (he was a total jerk and it was his fault it ended, not the magic), he told me he loved me EXACTLY 3 months after I started the honey jar. So the jar itself definitely works, which is great since it was my first working. :D

Thanks to everyone on this forum and especially this thread for helping me so much! ^_^

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:13 am

Yes you can burn a candle on the honey jar as many times as you like. BUT do not think it is going to yield faster, or stronger results. I mean you can burn a 100 candles and still get the SAME results and just as fast as someone that burns one once a day, or once Monday, Wednesday, Friday. But if you feel like that is best for you then do it.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm

am i the only one who had failure with a honeyjar in the history of hoodoo? once upon a reading i was told id have success with this thing.. and then poof nothing ever happened. grrr
HRCC Graduate #1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:21 pm

In my humble opinion the work never fails, it is us who fails. Others may disagree, but I firmly believe this. Nine times out of ten when you look back on "failures" you'll discover that you did something to mess up the work.

For example, the number of people who work a sweet jar while invoking the Intranquil spirit. This method of working is so confusing to the person. First you torture them, then then tell them, "no no be sweet to me." Its confusing and leads instead to the person saying forget this and walking away even further.

Or how about the number of times someone lit a honey jar, but rather than affirm its success, spent the entire time over analyzing ever aspect of the work. Wondering why the jar looks this way, way that person didn't call the next day. "But I worked the honey jar and they didn't call me!"

It is our attitude, our faith, and our own shortcomings that affect the work. God hears our prayers, but it is us who doesn't listen to what Spirit may tell us.

I can tell you I had a collegue/student who was a talented young conjurer but she only wanted to work with sweetening spells. She didn't learn anything else, but that. She used that skill to become one of the most prominant lobyists... She's got connections with all the right people and influence on all the right things. Why? Because she know how to make a sweetening conjure. Because she understands what it takes to actually do the work for this stuff.

All I can tell you is learn from your mistakes. Get a reading to find out what you did wrong and grow from it.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Beautiful words and advice Conjureman! as always :)

Simply put. believe in your work, believe in your strength, and you will see results.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:13 am

All work does not work for everyone. I mean you may be good at certain types of work, and some people just do not like honey jars. They feel like they are too slow, take too much work to put together, and so on. I mean they just might not be your thing, and that is OKAY. I know some people do not like to do doll work, or even candle work. I think the most important thing is to find out what you are good at and what is going to yield results. It is good though to go back and see what you have done wrong, and see if there is something ADDITIONALLY you need to do to help get your honey jar going. Sometimes you need to cleanse yourself, things were not meant to be, it is going to take a while for the work to manifest, or their are other obstacles in your way...so on. I would practice, and keep it simple the first time you make one such as getting a spell kit. If you find you still aren't feeling it, then move on to a technique or other method that will yield you the same result.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:59 am

Hi All-
I tried doing a search on this, but the words were too common. I read as much of the thread as I could, but couldn't see exactly what would go into an all purpose jar. I'm trying to draw more friendships as after I moved back to the city, many of my friends had also moved or situations had changed. I also wouldn't be unhappy if my private practice drew more clients.

Can someone either direct me to the link for what would go into a jar like this or give me some advice on what to put in? I assume I'd need my own hair and a petition, cloves, High John, Queen Elizabeth, lodestones and pyrite.

Again, if this has already been answered, my apologies and would love to have the link. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 am

I am afraid that your impatient desire for a quick answer will not serve you well in your study of the practice of magic.

No one but YOU knows what you want. You can either purchase a pre-made all-purpose honey jar from Lucky Mojo or you can make your own.

Read this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page about honey jars in conjure work:

https://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Then order one of these products -- i would recommend SPL-HON-INFL:

Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kits

SPL-HON-BOSS Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Boss Fix, Manager Fix, Co-Workers Fix $16.00
SPL-HON-COUR Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Court Cases, Arbitrations, Child Custody $16.00
SPL-HON-CROW Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Crown of Success, Put Others In Service to You $16.00
SPL-HON-FORE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Forestall Home Foreclosure, Refinance a Loan $16.00
SPL-HON-INFL Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose $16.00
SPL-HON-KING Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests $16.00
SPL-HON-LOVE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Love, Romance, Friendship, Sexuality, Fertility $16.00
SPL-HON-MONE Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Money Ventures, Business Partnership Success $16.00
SPL-HON-PEAC Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives $16.00
SPL-HON-RECO Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emotional Distance $16.00
SPL-HON-STAY Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Stay at Home, Stay with Me, No Running Around $16.00
SPL-HON-STEA Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off $16.00
SPL-HON-STOP Honey Jar Mini-Spell Kit Stop Gossip & Slander, Put an End to Backbiting $16.00
Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

https://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Me and my boyfriend get into arguments because he hates all my friends and family how can I make them get along and forget about the past?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:23 pm

I would put everyone into a honey jar along with some reconciliation powder, balms of gilead....lavender can be add for cooperation, and cloves so that everyone can be friends and get along. I would burn a pink candle or white to help them get along.

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Right on star! i was about to suggest putting them in a honey jar as well lol

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 am

Can I put everyone's name together.I know the honey jar takes time is there anything faster.

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 am

Can I put everyone's name together.I know the honey jar takes time is there anything faster.

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 am

Honey jars are not always "slow starters" It really depends on how strong you feel about it and the past history you have with the person. The Sheer amount of power and intent that you put towards it when created and as you continue to work it. They are known for long lasting effects. My honey jar showed positive movement only hours after I lit the first candle.

Those who have messaged me saying that their honey jars aren't working I tell them that they should focus their Will and feelings towards the situation and with that there will definitely be better movement and results.

Any spell is only as strong and as effective as the feeling put into it. Focus on your goal, run through not just the "actions" of the spell work your doing but the reasons for it and try to clearly see your goal manifest while preparing and throughout the duration of your work.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

choice01

Unread post by choice01 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Ok....my husband and I are still together but there are things in our past that was said to each other that we need to get over the hurdle. I have decided to make a honey jar so we can get past this hurdle. These are the herbs and oils I have decided to use....please let me know if I am headed in the right direction:

Balm of Gilead
Basil
Dill Seed
Lavendar Flower
Passion Flower Herb
Personal Concern
Name paper
Picture

I will like to use the Fire of Love Oil and Reconciliation Oil dressed on Pink and Red Candles. I will alternate the candles each time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:46 pm

I would add in some rose petals as well to help with the love aspect and putting that good luck back into your relationship. But what you have constructed is great, and i like the touch of fire of love for this relationship. If you have any chupparrosa products that will be a great addition as well because it helps with the communication and just strengthens a relationship. Let us know how it goes.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Good Luck in your work choice01

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm

This sounds good -- and stars is right too about adding Rose Petals. I use them a lot in this kind of situation. Good choice of oils to blend as well.

Best of luck to the two of you.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Seems right to me! I always love adding a Balm of Gilead for each person and a Rose Petal for each. Good luck!

splitpea

Unread post by splitpea » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:17 am

Can I use molasses instead of honey, and can I mix it? My boyfriend is black and I thought to match his skin so if I was to mix it I would also add maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Will this work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Some workers match sweetener with skin color, but many don't. If that symbolism means a good deal to you, then there's no reason why you shouldn't use molasses. It's perfectly traditional to do so. But you don't HAVE to match skin color. I generally just use honey no matter what ethnicity someone is.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 pm

When i was young, it was completely normal to match the skin colour -- nowadays people don't all do it, but it actually can add a nice personalizing touch.

I remember one older Black woman telling me how she had once made a healing jar on the sickly little baby of the woman she cleaned house for. She said she had used white powdered sugar in a baby food jar to represent the healing of the baby, because he had very fair skin. She had also wiped him down with a blessed prayer cloth from her church. He lived, too -- she credited herself with keeping him alive through her prayers until he finally began to grow and put on weight like a normal baby. She had never told his mother that she did these things, for fear of being fired.

Guessing from her age when she told me the story, around 1966 or so, this probably had happened in the 1930s, down South, before she moved to the Bay Area.

Just an old memory ...
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:09 pm

What a wonderful Share Miss Cat!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:21 am

Made a honey jar and three days later he called me. I am continuing to burn candles on top of my jar. What else should I do? Is this good enough?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 am

We have no clue what you are doing, and we do not know your case so we cannot tell you if this is enough or not. I think you should get a reading and see if this work is good enough and what further steps you should take. Personally, I would keep burning candles on top of the sweet jar unless your goal was to get him to call you. but I would keep on burning them until you get to the final outcome.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:59 am

beautiful wrote:Made a honey jar and three days later he called me. I. Am continuing to burn candles on top of my jar. What else should I do? Is this good enough?
You ask if this is good enough but only you can really answer that question. If you worked your honey jar with the express purpose of getting him to call then I would say, yes. Your honey jar did its job and can now be ritually disposed of. If you want more than a phone call from him, if you want a loving, committed relationship for instance or a fast, hot, hook up and you worked your honey jar with that purpose then no. The honey jar has not finished doing its thing and you should continue working on it. A final word on honey jars which I know has been repeated over and over again: they are typically longer term spells--I have clients who have worked honey jars for YEARS and I have clients who have honey jars going on a specific person for months. There is no rule that says it has to be that way, but the nature of the work often lends to moe time.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

You've designed some good spellwork here. One thing, though --
choice01 wrote:there are things in our past that was said to each other that we need to get over the hurdle.
This is why I tell people to add King Solomon Wisdom to all their love work. ;)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am

Apologies if this question has already been answered, due to works in my area we are on a limited a bandwith so I wouldn't be able to read through all the pages but have read several and done a google site search.

Would I be able to generalise the honey jar to sweeten a group of unknown people into my life, I would like to attract some new friends with certain attributes and I haven't got a clue how to create the petition paper and which herbs to purchase along with the kit.

Thanks in advance.

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:15 am

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if is ok to start a Honey Jar while working a uncrossing spell kit?
or should I wait until Im done with the whole uncrossing work, which, it will take 7 days.
today was my first day for the uncrossing work, and I would like to start the Jar, is that would be ok.

Blessings to all and thank you for any advices.

medium

Unread post by medium » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 am

I'm making a new jar to replace my current one that is wokring pretty good. Ok I have the following:

Used (unwashed) panties
Straw she used
Her hair my hair
Her drinking water
Her coffee
Lots of personal notes to me
Kiss me now powder
Essence of bend over powder
Honey
Dried orange peel
Semen

I would like to know what would be the most powerful way of writing the petition? 3x name or 9x name or 27x name? also what command would be best? I want it hot and heavy on her end. So maybe: Lust & Sex? Or just Love me? Any help is welcome

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:22 am

Read about the History of Honey Jars here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html; included are instructions on how to write the petition and personal concerns to include. Here is a link http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html that discusses the use of personal concerns in spells, you mentioned 'the most powerful' in terms of lust and sex, reading this will give you an idea. Good Luck in your work.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

You do not need so many personal concerns-- more doesn't equal more powerful. I'd stick with a portion of the underwear since this is for lust. Now where are your herbs and roots? How about some Cardamon, or Ginger, or some romance- inducing rose petals?

Patience007

Unread post by Patience007 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:In my humble opinion the work never fails, it is us who fails. Others may disagree, but I firmly believe this. Nine times out of ten when you look back on "failures" you'll discover that you did something to mess up the work.

For example, the number of people who work a sweet jar while invoking the Intranquil spirit. This method of working is so confusing to the person. First you torture them, then then tell them, "no no be sweet to me." Its confusing and leads instead to the person saying forget this and walking away even further.
Greetings ConjureMan Ali, I have been reading through these posts for quite some time now trying to soak up as much information as possible and thought I read that it was ok to use intranquil, commanding, fast luck and come to me oils in a red skull spell (which I did recently and posted on another thread ) while still using the honey jar I had started about a year ago. I have read about the IS spell as there is sooo much information about it on here. I am confused. Is it ok to use the IS oil if youre not doing the actual spell while still working the honey jar? Sorry to sound like a dunce

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 pm

today I had the strangest occurrence. Well strange to me.

I read a spell where you stick a sewing needle through the wick of a candle and chant "needle in the flame, ...". So I have my sweet jar and I light a candle prepared with the sewing needle and chant the spell, them pray to the Lord of the Universe, Lady aphrodite, Lady Diana, Lady Isis, etc... Well today, besides feeling an electricity everytime I do the spell or think about my ex, this happened. The sewing needle is MAGNETIZED. I mean, highly MAGNETIZED. It's no longer fit for sewing, but it is a magnet.

also, my ex and I had a fight and haven't spoken in a week. And this jar is so beautiful with all the red, pink, and white waxes covering the jar. You barely can see the jar anymore. And after not even a month. I am so proud, lol :-)

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi everyone,
If I shouldn't have started a new topic on this question please forgive me and move it accordingly.
I would like to start a honey jar spell to make my father favour me with his money more than my brother and sister. (He's already doing so, since we are very close, but he's always considering what they say).
Well I do not have bayberry root and since it will take some time for a LM order to arrive in my country (my last order from October 5 has not arrived yet) can you suggest any alternative but equally working domestic herbs or roots for making somebody favour me financially?
I was thinking of basil, cinnamon sticks or powder, ginger powder?
Your advice will be highly appreciated

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 am

Hi, I would like to add some herbs to the honey jar I've been working for the past couple months. Herbs that I have discovered and learned about along the way. I rather, however, not open the jar. Can I just sprinkle the herbs around the jar instead? Can this be effective or do they really need to be in the jar? thanks

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm

You can open up honey jars. Some people perfer not to, but people do add to the jar as they go.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I noticed today that my HJ's top is ajar. It may be because of one of the candles that burned down into the top or something - im not sure - but im sure thats not a sign or anything. So since it's a little ajar - Am I suppose toss that out and do a whole new jar? Or can I simply continue with that one. It's slightly tilted but idk - pls advise!Nothing is coming out of the jar at all - it's just tilted.

Hope i dont have to do a whole new one - cause I have wax all over that thing ;)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”