Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

destinee7399

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread post by destinee7399 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am

let me start from the top, i have what i called a six months on & off, 6 mo's of pure good luck, energy, etc then all of a sudden it goes down. i don't know what to do. a palm reader told me the same thing, So HELPPPP! I

tried burning sage, prayers, don't know if i doing anything right but i need help,

in my third month of bad luck now, lost job, money, health, children health, relationship!

I am new to this so please understand, i was wondering if anyone out there know of any baths or whatever i can do.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 am

You need to get a reading to see what is going on and what magical things you can do.

go to the AIRR website
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

the rootworker you choose will be able to help you with your case.

in the meantime, cleansing baths would do great for you as would a cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash.

Lucky Mojo sells many types of cleansing baths and also Chinese Wash.

Good Luck~

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

Why are you posting double?
That makes for more work for the moderators of the forum and seems rather rude.

I posted in your other thread to get a reading from a member of AIRR
and also start cleansing baths.

you can read about baths here
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

destinee7399

Unread post by destinee7399 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am

sorry about the double's not trying to be rude just trying to search for answers! I'm new to all of this posting never done this before so please excuse me! thank you for your reply and help

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 am

Destinee, if this has happened to you before, and it seems as if it has, you may actually be under some kindf of a cyclical ior recurring curse, or your horoscope may be one of those that every year for a certain amount of time there are bad aspcts, sue to the position of the stars at your birth. Figuring out the cause of the problem -- a jhinx or curse or being "born uner a bad sign" -- will help your conjure doctor set up a plan of prayers, altar work, and baths for you. Most of us in AIRR have dealt with this sort of problem before and know a frew tricks to help out in cases like this.

In the meantime, i would second what Caroazon said -- wash your home with Chinese Wash -- it is a tremendouse spiritual house cleaner, and if anyone has laid down or thrown tricks, it will wipe them out in the home.

You can also use Chinese Wash in the bath -- or use the bathing equivalent, which is Van Van Bath Crystals -- the same herbs, but in the form of a salt scrub or bath crystas to dissolve in warm water.

If you are in real trouble spiritually, you could start on yourself with a 13-Herb Bath before the Van Vaqn bath. This is a bit more work, as it consists of herbs, and you must boil them up and strin and cool them before bathing with them, but it is one of the oldest and most traditional forms of cleansing bath. You can actually combine the 13 Herb Bath with Van Van Bath Crystals into one bath -- and with one packet of each, you will have enough to actually do three baths in a row, for three days, which will certainly help.

Then, once you have taken off the bad stuff, you will want to keep yourself clean -- so get a bar of Fan Medicated Soap for Uncrossing and Unji9nxing. This soap is just one of those things that many people use to "fan off" bad luck. Keep it around and use it like a regular soap. It is STRONG.

Finally, you will need to do some work to bring your GOOD luck back. Baths with Healing Bath Crystals, Money Drawing Bath Crystals, and other such products are often prescribed in these instances. But, given your history of this being a recurring problem, i do think that you should make an appointment and talk to an ethical root worker at AIRR -- you can get a ten minute consultation for as little as ten dollars -- and let them prescribe some things for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissBec

Unread post by MissBec » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

My partner and his family have had consistent bad luck for 3 years now.

Things that happened.....

1) It started when his uncle who was head of the family died.
2) The uncles daughter (my partners cousin) was then diagnosed with crippling rheumatoid arthritis whilst only being 25. Funnily enough this developed within a matter of weeks. It got so bad, so quickly she was forced to quit her $120k per job and take a disability pension. Her husband was then diagnosed with diabetes. He had a good job in finance, from which he had to quit so that they could move for her health. He has since been unable to find a job despite being well qualified.
3) My partners parents had had a will made out to them by a family friend in excess of $2 million. The friend died. The will was read and it transpired that only a few weeks before his death he changed the will to make it all out to a prostitute he met. My partners parents challenged this in court, lost the case, and then the judge ordered they pay the prostitutes legal costs ($100k).
4) My partners parents lost a very prosperous building business because they agreed to do free renovation work on the uncles home. The moment construction started they didn't get a single contract afterwards, couldn't recover money from debtors and then soon couldn't pay creditors.
5) The uncles family now live in extreme poverty and rely on money from my partners parents. My partners parents struggle to pay rent and buy groceries.
6) My partner was arrested on steroid possession charges. He recieved an $8000 fine.
7) My partner was attacked with glass bottles, he hit back once to defend himself and was given a 3 yr good behaviour bond and a $5000 fine. The group of men who attacked him were let off scot free.
8) My partner has lost 3 jobs in the last 6 months, all through no fault of his own. First job he lost because he had such severe kidney pains one morning he had to go to the hospital. He called in sick. He was told at hospital that if he had have left it longer he would have died as his kidneys were so infected that they were failing. When he was able to go back to work his boss fired him because his boss said, in his words "you could be having a heart attack and you still need to be here for the horses". The second job he lost because he was supposed to do a traineeship at that workplace, but then the boss their decided he just didn't want him. The third job he lost was back with horses, at a new stable, and the same thing happened, he got so sick he needed to be hospitalized and got fired for this.
9) After being fired for the 3rd time my partner drcided to obtain a racehorse training liscence so that he would be his own boss. The Racing Board approved this, and his final step was to seek permission from the racecourse to train horses there. They said no because they just didnt like him and admitted this.
10) He has had numerous unexplained illnesses. Like his kidneys got infected, his liver nearly failed (for no reason), his intestines recently swelled dangerously again with no identifiable cause. These conditions resist treatment and pretty well spring up overnight.

Things I've noticed.....

1) His mothers side of the family have no bad luck. She has even retained her business (it struggles).
2) Anytime I offer to help my partner financially I suffer bad luck. Anyone who offers to help them gets sucked in by it.
3) Some family members enjoy the bad luck as they feel it brings them closer as a family.
4) Anyone in the family who refuses to help the struggling family members manages to avoid the bad luck.

SO MY QUESTION.....

I have to do everything on my partners behalf as he is scared of this sort of thing (so I cant bathe him). What should I do? What is this even? And how can I avoid it affecting me (I have stopped helping as much as I can)?

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 am

Well first of all, I'd suggest a reading with one of the AIRR readers.

And I'm sure there is work you can do on behalf of you and your partner. I believe Ms. Cat has a modified Fiery Wall of Protection spell for families.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And I, personally, like to keep a bundle of sage in my home and smudge every so often. I've found it helps neutralize a lot of the negativity that gets shot in my direction.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:00 am

I second Cookie,
You need to get a reading on this situation.
You can also use the 13 herb bath now to start cleansing the situation but a reading is a must.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Nothing wrong with some cleansing work. Start with 13 Herb bath, or Van Van bath crystals. However, seek out a reader at: www.readersandrootworkers.org in order to find out the source of your issues.

In either case they can consult you on the steps to take to help alleviate the symptoms.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm

You can obtain a store-bought doll baby (like a Ken doll), tape his photo over the face, and ritually name it after him. Then bath the doll in the same manner you would during an in-person session.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

monica123

Unread post by monica123 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:08 pm

I am trying to cleanse myself and heal, there was a spell done on me to die, i died a few times since then every day a new story starts with my health, i lost my lungs, now i am bleading from the colon and who is workng the spell is trying to kill me by making me crazy, i am sitting in the bus and sudently somebody takes over my head telling me to jump the window and then is choking me i loose myself, i can't breath anymore and felt down. i am even afraid to walk 500m, that this will happen again. I am planning to buy 13 herbal bath, hysopp to drink, rue, Mrs. Catherine what other rooths or herbs should i buy to drink and wash myself tand to stop this agressor who wants to kill me, what i can say is a very powerfull person and they have all my pictures, cloths, shoes, my hair, my sheets were i slept with my husband so it's easy. after trying to kill me and putting me in coma, respiratory colaps since march 2009, now he attacks my brain to take over. what can i do, it's very scary, what products i can buy from your store, what i can drink and what kind of roots i should use ? i will try also vinegar, salt, bicarbonate and cleasing with the egg.
A reverse candle would be dangerous, maybe she did something thinking i will try to reverse and then again will fall on me? how i can stop this person who i don't know who is?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:26 pm

You should start with a reading from an AIRR member, so that they can do divination to determine the exact nature of the crossing once they confirm it, and then divine what should be done to lift it - because each case is very different. They can help you figure out which LM products would be best for your to buy for your particular condition.

You can find a list of AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

13-Herb Bath to bath in (for a very strong cleansing do it 13 days in a row) and Chinese Wash for washing your home are always good places to start with cleansing until you can get more specific advice. Also working a Fiery Wall of Protection kit after you cleanse your home is a good start.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BrownButter

Unread post by BrownButter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 am

Here's an update: I had a reading with Miss Bri last week.

It was a 10 min tarot reading. She called out all the things (or cards) I am feeling and going through. She even saw the feelings I felt about being depressed, bound, loss, etc. She focused on the wedding or relationship because that is what I had a question about. She told me it is a common feeling place for Aries women who are about to get married. In the end she told me that the card said my fiance is for me. He is the right man for me. That was one of my biggest concerns and drew the most relief.

I felt affirmed and happy with the results. I also learned that what I am feeling has nothing to do with HIM, and what he is and not doing, but everything to do with ME. I know it's a process. Even if I changed the man tomorrow, it's still me. I also see how differently people who are more "healthy" thinking think. How my fiances drops things that are negative and don't let it affect his mood for long, and I experience them in my mind over and over in rewind.

I feel I have more control know and what to do. It's a journey I can go on.

StelliumSag

Unread post by StelliumSag » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:35 pm

I called the shop to inquire about the best products for my situation and the woman on the phone encouraged me to post my story on the boards. So here goes....

I wanted to act for years but also suffered from crippling stage fright that I couldn't overcome. Finally last year, with the help of some spell work, I was able to push through it and begin performing. Everything was going wonderfully until March, when I started working with a director who apparently HATED me from the start!

She tried to get me to quit (because she had no legitimate reason to fire me) by sending me a long email telling me how terrible I was and how the rest of the cast disliked me- neither of which were true, as far as I know. I also found out later that she went behind my back to convince someone else to take the role...but she wouldn't.

I didn't back down though...so she bullied me for the rest of the rehearsal period.

By the time the play went up I was a nervous wreck, totally destabilized. I started not only forgetting my lines but just plain old BLANKING on stage....to the point where the other actor just had to rescue me. This has NEVER happened!!!

Of course this just fed the terror more. After the play was finished in April, I didn't audition for anything until August. When I did, I got cast.

We're opening in a week and I'm *terrified*. I have an old Crown of Success mojo bag that I've been using in rehearsals but ever since I received it (which was 2 summers ago) I never felt like I really 'clicked' with it and have since wondered if I dressed it wrong or messed it up in the assembley.

So my (long winded-apologies!) question is: What should I do, use? I've looked at COS, VanVan, Road Opener, Crucible of Courage. Mojo bags or candles? I've even considered doing a floor wash at the theater because the last play I did there was the traumatic one so everything's seemed a bit creepy and 'off' when I've been rehearsing the new play. Residual bad vibes, I guess.

I don't feel like Crown of Success alone or any other positive 'good luck' formula will work cause it feels to me like putting bright yellow paint on an ugly black mark on the wall. I mean I just feel like I need to undo the bad before I can bring in the good- if that makes sense...?

At the heart of my concern is whether this director consciously crossed me or not because I can tell ya, I cannot get her out if my head. It's like every time I step onstage I feel like she's glowering at me from the wings. She still has power over me, whether she intended to or not. And she might have had a reason to, at least in her mind- her boyfriend (also in the show) was always, uh, very nice to me?

When things got really bad before the show, I did a candle spell and at a professionals urging, a freezer spell to get her to back off. It didn't really work in time for the show but I found out a few months later that she had a falling out with the theater and quit. And around the same time, she decided to go back to school-in the city. So she's basically disappeared from the scene!

But I thought this might be further evidence that she had crossed me to begin with- some kind of reciprocal magic. I respond to her workings and she responds to mine?

When I perform next week, I don't want her in my head. I want to have fun, do well and be unencumbered.

I thank anyone who's taken the time to read this and I apologize for it being so long- I just didn't want to leave anything out that might be useful.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Welcome to the forum StelliumSag. First, you didn’t mentioned what type of spell work you did, so let’s start from scratch. A reading will answer the question you asked about being crossed. You can identify a reader by scrolling thorough the AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) list found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org I am emphatic about your situation, I call people like that energy drainers (or did I get that saying from cat) either way they drain your energies with negativity.

But until you get your reading, it wouldn’t hurt at all to take a cleansing bath, and do some road opening work to open the way and draw positive things to you. cat has some excellent products to help with the stage fright, I remember reading in this forum where Miss Bri made recommendations for Crucible of Courage (found here courage-t1690.html) for similar situations.

Cleansing products, read about the various types of cleansing here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html (I personally like the 13 herb bath: http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)

Also consider Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-road-opener.html) to break old blockages and open the way for new opportunities.

Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) for success....in stage work (here you go)...

Now, make sure that you cleanse first, follow with Road opener and positive spellwork such as Crown of Success.

Also, you should keep some protection going as well...especially when doing combative spell work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

420king

Unread post by 420king » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:47 am

im convinced that i need the premium stuff,there is a whole lot of factors,,, i feel like somebody stole my mojo,,, in the past mylife was pretty much happy go lucky,, as long as i put forth effort,, things manifested for me,,,many years ago i met a guy with a special knowledge, he took me under his wing and guided me,at times i still think he is with me- he did things and life gott real good for me,,,

what is bothering me is i feel like ive been jinxed by someone i dont know, my reasoning with this is, bout two years ago,, my plan was working good, all of a sudden i was on a slippery slope,,, i was with the girl of my dreams, out of the blue i lost my job still havent recovered from that, lost my house, lost the storage, dog ran away, lost good friends one by one.... at that time my girl friend was experiencing headaches, i was too, for quite some time too,, we started to argue alot,disrespecting each other stuff like that, before this we never argued bout anything,,, we separated and she left town i thought to get some air, lil did i know that was gonna be bout the last time we meet as friends,,, i few weeks went by,,, im on the internet, come to find out she is in a relationship with someone else, she changed her phone number would not speak with me for months, later i left georgia going to texas to start over new,,,which was a complete disaster,, i ended up stranded there on new years day,,, i did some creative financing and got myself back to georgia,,,, been here since- later i learned she was in texas, over the phone we gott kool again,,, i was even making plans to see her there in texas,,, next thing i know she was on her way back to georgia, we had a brief meeting, we chatted and hugged each other,, we parted our ways on a good note,,, later i made contact with her,, that is
THE 420 KING

420king

Unread post by 420king » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:49 am

this is too long to explaine,,,, i need powerful help, tried readings,nothing to really help me,,,i feel i need help from the spirits to help me out of this jam.....
THE 420 KING

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 am

You would want to start with a reading. I know you say they haven't helped in the past but the members of AIRR can help you at least find which path to head down. They can consult you on the steps needed to move forward.

Spiritual products- wise is start with a 13 herb bath for 13 days. Follow this up by a good drawing bath like money drawing or attraction or steady job. Finally get a mojo hand with a good John the Conqueror to give you back that edge.

Good luck.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Wow, I can relate to 420king!! Had a very similar phase in my life, including losing my dog that I loved. I also can relate to your feelings about readings. I've had several different readings done in the past by many different readers, and not a single one of them has helped me or even revealed anything useful to me. I swore off readings long ago. I'd rather spend my money buying products that I know will help me.

These are the products I used for uncrossing: Oils- Sun, Uncrossing, Healing, Protection Incense-Devil's Shoestring, Blessing, Mars
I used a black male figural candle dressed with my astral oil and some uncrossing oil
Also annointed my head and feet with uncrossing oil

I prayed A LOT. Sometimes I fell asleep while praying. Good luck.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

It is unfortunate that you got terrible readings in the past. However swearing off readings is something that can and will eventually impact your work. Readings help us see the way, without them we are doing tricks blind.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 pm

I would definitely start with a 13 herb bath for 13 days; from personal experience it is excellent, it remove jinxes and puts an end to crossed conditions. 13 Herb Spiritual Bath is found here http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html; as recommended by ConjureMan Ali. Also, consider the 9 herb Spiritual Bath (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-one.html) to increase personal mastery and open the way to wisdom and the 7 herb spiritual bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html) to draw luck in love affairs, money matters, etc., each bath includes instructions on its use.

Here is information on John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html) which is traditionally used to draw luck...and yes money, read about it in the previous link.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

StelliumSag

Unread post by StelliumSag » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks so much for your suggestions jwmcclin! Unfortunatley it seems like the situation has taken a turn for the worst (well actually this is an exaggeration- but the problem remains).

When I intially posted it was ( I believe) the beginning of the week and our show was set to go up on Friday. So I didn't have enough time to order the nessecary products to right the situation. So I opted to go the quickie route and order some candles to be burned on the LM alter.

I ordered Victory for well, victory....Road Opener to work on the aforementioned issues and a King Solomon candle to ensue that everyone in the cast remembered their lines.

The candles were placed on the alter on Thursday morning, I believe. Friday (opening night) rolled around and although the bad memories came flooding back and I was very nervous, I hung in there. With one exception. There was on spot where I blanked. Exactly like the last play. And it was a section of the play that my castmate and I knew like the back of our hands. So I had my 1 minute panic attack, my castmate covered for me and on we went.

I swore to myself I wouldn't happen the next night and I took a Xanax before hand to make sure things would be fine. I felt a LOT less nervous but when we reached the same point in the play, my CASTMATE got flustered (I had obviously transfered my bad vibes to him, sadly) and as a result, I messed up again!
So we both kinda messed up.

Third performance: After two shows I felt a lot better about things and was confident that we'd be fine. Unbelievably, it happened again! I know I must sound totally incompetent (LOL) but I'm actually a pretty decent performer when I'm not being struck with random arrows of panic, inexplicably, right in the middle of a show!

This is driving me nuts because after opening night, it wasn't even like I was really nervous anymore. So I don't know why this 'panic bolts' continue to come, out of nowhere!

I also go a horrible UTI on Saturday morning, right before the show. Talk about unlucky!

I thought I had laid the groundwork in the candles but I know that they are 7 day candles and we went up 1 day after they were lit, which isn't much time in which to let the good energy accumulate.

Do think this might be the problem? I have shows again on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Do you think by this time the candles might have had the chance to do their work?

I also know that jwmcclin advised me to cleanse BEFORE using RoadOpener. But as I mentioned earlier, I have NO products on hand with which to work. The best I could do was russle up a few bars of Florida Water soap but I SUSPECT that the candle was lit beforeI cleansed....this was a mistake on my part and I'm wondering if it messed with the effectiveness of the lights.

What should I do? Buy?

Any advice would be greatley appreciated!

Cheers!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

you can start with an uncrossing kit or the 13 herb bath from LM to cleanse yourself. Id also get the LM fiery wall of protection mojo and oil to protect you from any other harm that she or anyone else sends your way. If you are open to the saints, st michael is great for that as well. crucible of courage oil is great also to get out their and get over fears.

dont worry about the candles vs soap. LM does a great job setting candles and the reports are always great too. lots of insight. might want to consider a reversing candle also to send this muck back to this lovely person lol. A reading of course will help determine if you have been or if this mean person just got you jolted up.

do you own cats book yet? if not, purchase it, tons of info and working that can help ya..but definitely start with cleansing both you and the home and protecting yourself from her.. you can do all of those things while you wait for a reading (never hurts to be protected and you should regularly cleanse).

here are some links to help ya out..

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

I think my ex's sister has hoodooed her through her food. I have been feeling this way for a while now. That is how she works her magic and I have been successful in stopping her actions, but every holiday we fall out and on this past Thankgiving holiday we fell out and she stayed with her sister for the whole holiday. During this she wouldn't answer my calls. I have been told before that she (the sister) was doing work or having it done. I was reading an article you had were the guy was in the same boat as me, with his girlfriend and her friends who were influencing her, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with advice. One more thing; she does not want me around and has been finding fault in me things she usually doesn't (my ex). I need help/advice.
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, etc.

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:50 am

Dear GrantMojo, This may not be an answer to your problem however it is a protection spell I have recently started to use. We as hoodooist realize that new tecnology is a factor to our craft or conjuring. i have a 14 year old son, he has a cell phone as most do. Communication can be toxic. So I decided to cleanse his phone. I put it in a crown royal flannel bag I wrapped it in tissue so it would not get herbs embedded in the keys. I used hyssop, sea salt, rosemary & LM fiery wall of protection sachet powder. I prayed that only calls or text from those with good wholesome intentions come thru & any person who would be of negative intentions not get thru for one reason or another.And if they do only words be heard that are not going to harm him or our relationship. I burned some LM loose incense Indian spirit guide and smoked the bag for protection.When I removed the phone I very lightly rubbed LM Guardian Angel oil on the phone. I also dressed the computer that any e-mail that is toxic get lost in the cyber space. As a parent I just want to protect him from so many outside influences. We have to secure our armour. It's like a battle out there. Again this is off your subject, However once your relationship is back on keel you may be able to thwart their commnication or @ least protect it. :)
donnalee G # 1569

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:16 am

Grantmojo

First and foremost, you need to get a reading done to determine if work is actually being done against you. Try a reader at AIRR and then you'll know how to proceed if in fact someone is doing work against you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 pm

I thank you both for your insight I am planing on talking with some one to get a reading well actually the readung is being took place Friday.

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 pm

i learned alot here. I personally have a very tough astrological chart. My life has never been easy. I am 32 years old, no children, never married, no job, it goes on and on really. Some of this i believe to be my own personal choices, just summing themselves up, and some of this I attribute to a very difficult birth chart. but i think to my self there must be something i can do, some way of living a "normal" life. This year i experienced a very lucky transit and aspects. People were so nice to me, situations would go my way, i had money...i felt happy...i want that to be my life all the time. so this post has given me some hope. i have never cleansed my home or given my self a bath in any magical bath washes but i am sure considering it. thanks for all the information.
Put love first.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I have a less fatalistic view of astrology. While I certainly agree that astrological placement creates potentials in one's life, they do not determine the story of your life, you do. Just like genetics, astrology indicates potential and predisposition. I speak as an astrologer. That said, there are certain charts that indicate a predisposition to hardship and in cases like this I recommend astrological remediation.

There are some on AIRR that provide this service (Myself, Deacon Millet, and Miss cat). Check out more about Astrology and remedial astrology here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... :Astrology

tempest117

Unread post by tempest117 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Destinee, you are getting some great advice here. Do talk to one of the AIRR folks to figure out your situation. A capable reader's insight into your circumstances would be invaluable. Someone I know experienced similar ups and downs throughout her life. While she was rationalizing most of the time her misfortunes were due to karmic influences, unfavorable natal chart or exceedingly bad personal decisions (she did have those), it eventually turned out that she suffered from a number of crossed conditions. Some of those were going back decades and were left unaddressed. If your family or even only your parents were crossed while you were very young, it'd have affected you significantly and stayed on with you as kids are particularly vulnerable. Good luck

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 am

Hello,

I want to know if these appear to be signs that I have been jinxed? I know I probably need to have a reading to be sure but...just an overview to see how it appears to everyone here.

I have been selling my baked goods to some businesses. One (K)for about 2 months (G) and the other just last week. Well let me say that the products I make are very good and the owners love them but they are slow selling at K and hardly sold any at (G). They all taste very good! Not just saying that because I made them either...everyone agrees. The packaging is professional, nicely labeled, equal proportion cuts,look delicious etc. BUT...not selling in the stores well.

Well I have been feeling very confused and have been very absent minded every since I got the deal at (G). I went by today because they wanted try some muffins. I got to the counter and the owner was there but none of my products were. She said she had to throw what didn't sell out last night. This was a BIG order..about 120 items and 2 cakes. So that was a lot to throw out. I ordered some coffee and sat down to use their WiFi. As soon as I sat down my vision got blurry and (this is hard to explain) imagine how reflective light would look if you looked through a prism could make if visible. To my right where the walkway led from the door to the register looked like streams/swirls of light.....IT JUST HIT ME..... it looked like the lights from the Northern lights but like looking thru a kaleidoscope. When I looked straight it was okay but just in the walk way and up to the entrance. This lasted for a long time. Maybe about 20 minutes or so. A short time after I got there..the competition got there to deliver more of her baked goods. 4 huge bakery boxes!! She came in thru the entry way but I didn't see any light around her but still in the walkway.

I have felt very spaced out, kind of like out of body in and out over the course of a day, and confused for the past week. Very short term memory. I did an egg cleansing right before sitting down to type this. Will ck results tomorrow too.

Have I been jinxed or something else going on?

Anyone heard of this happening before...with the light steams and all??

Thanks!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:02 pm

It sounds like this may be a medical issue so I think you should go to a doctor. I don't know much about medicine but I do know there are several types of disease that can give vision problems, better to be safe then sorry.

But you should also get a reading for sure. Both to see if you are crossed and if not, then what can be done to get the sales going. It sounds like stressful situations you are in your life right now, and I hope you can get a reading for some guidance. Also they can suggest what will be the right work for you to do right now, so you wont waste money on supplies that might not be what you are in need of.

Best of luck to you

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Go to the doctor. Those visual disturbances could be related to a number of things. I have something similar before I get a migraine. You need to get a complete work-up to be safe. I've never, ever heard of negative magic causing this type of response.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Agree with svarthyndan and RJLupin -
If you get another visual disturbance, go to the Emergency room.
Even if you don't it would be good to call your doctor's even during the weekend. Leave a message for the oncall or with the switchboard. Your doc or his/her oncall will advise you best.

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks for everyone's concern but I am not sick at all and am in excellent health. I rarely ever get sick not even a cold. I take good care of myself and have no health problems. This only happened once. Did anyone read the rest of my post?...
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Yes off course I read your entire post. And I read what else you have written also, that is why I said that you seem to be under a lot of stress and I recommended you see a doctor for your visual disturbance AND that you contact a reader to get some understanding of why you are selling so little of your products. If you are crossed or if you should do work to sell better. Since you don't know that you are crossed it might be a waste of money to order say 13 days of 13 herb bath an uncrossing kit and a fiery wall of protection kit. When you might do better in getting some attraction oil and some look me over oil on the product packing and scrubbing your kitchen with prosperity bath salts. And some clarity or tranquility oil for your confusion. Or if there is something else entirely behind your troubles.

Your question was if what you described sounded like crossings to us and This is not a sign of crossing that I have heard of, but a sign of some diseases I've heard. And even someone who has always been healthy can get sick, we know nothing of your health history.
You also wrote" I have felt very spaced out, kind of like out of body in and out over the course of a day, and confused for the past week. Very short term memory." To me this sounds like something that could be physical or something stress related but it could also be crossing. The only way to know is to get a reading. Also a crossing that gives you physical symptoms would often need to be treated medically. Even if the origin was from magic the result is a disease.

Anyway, I hope you will have better luck soon

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Here is your description:

"As soon as I sat down my vision got blurry and (this is hard to explain) imagine how reflective light would look if you looked through a prism could make if visible. To my right where the walkway led from the door to the register looked like streams/swirls of light.....IT JUST HIT ME..... it looked like the lights from the Northern lights but like looking thru a kaleidoscope. When I looked straight it was okay but just in the walk way and up to the entrance. This lasted for a long time. Maybe about 20 minutes or so."

This sounds almost exactly like an ocular migraine -- that is, a disturbance of the vision -- often confined to one side of the visual field, characterized by a blurred visual area (called a scotoma), flashing lights, flashing patterns of light and dark -- that is NOT followed by a migraine headache. The duration time of 20 - 30 minutes is exactly the average duration time of an ocular migraine.

I have both ocular migraines and migraine headaches (sometimes linked, sometimes separately) myself. I am not a doctor, but i strongly suspect this is the cause of your visual disturbance.

The causes of ocular migraine and migraine headache are numerous. Female hormones play a part, as most people who get this are women. For some women it starts at puberty, for others it starts in the late 30s to mid 40s. Sometimes being short on sleep sets it off or being suddenly exposed to very bright sunlight. Caffeine may trigger it in others, and so can eating chocolate or aged cheese. Some people get it after smelling strong perfumes. Others get it after being exposed to neon lights or the artificial sweetener aspartame. The triggers are MANY and no one person has all triggers. (My riggers, for instance, include hormonal fluctuations, sleep-deprivation, neon lights, bright sunlight, and aspartame.)

What you describe is not a sign of being crossed.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:54 am

Thanks everyone for your input.

Svarthyndan - yes I have been very stressed and not getting adequate sleep. I am sure that is it. I looked up the Ocular Migraine info last night based on Katherine's detailed description - Thanks so MUCH!! One more bad thing to add to my list of "things that suck in my life". I guess I am not crossed but just have bad luck. I am just very frustrated and financially stressed and somewhat down. It's just getting to me. Been laid off since March 2010 as Accountant so I started baking more but it always seems like things look good and then FLOP!

I have been using attraction, money and prosperity powders on the labels of the products. But I guess that maybe I went the wrong path and need to use the items you recommended below. I will order some of those. I need to get the business back of this particular coffee shop! They only did ONE order and because customers take a bit of time to warm up to a new bakery --- have not responded to my email. It's huge place and hugely popular with bands and parties on the weekend. Honey Jar I would assume. And maybe a freezer jar spell to freeze out the competition. I just got Crown of Success also. I wish I was stronger at practicing spells but I guess that comes with time. I've been on LM reading everything I can find to educate myself more.

Katherine, thanks for all the details! I really appreciate you taking the time to provide that level of detail for me! That's very scary though. I need to start meditating or something and get back into Tae Kwon Do. Stress relief!!

I won't give up although I feel like it sometimes but I'm strong...just need to push through to be successful ONE DAY. I really wish I could open up a store front! Btw, the Holiday Expo went really well. Sold lots of stuff.

Thanks again everyone!

tlady4

Unread post by tlady4 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 am

I need some insight please for the past 3 mos i have not been able to hit my numbers even for a dime which pay 70.00 i play street numbers. Well there was this lady older than me that i used to talk to everyday 3 or 4 times a day i quit talking to her because her common law husband was always against us and i was steadily losing which when i quit calling her her and she quit calling me i have not hit a number since ( only) 1 time out of 3 months (but i spoke breifly with her yesterday just for the heck of it (and i could hear the resentment in her voice).
I have been burning white candles dressed with uncrossing oil i have been bathing in some money uncrossing bath salts, i have been mopping and cleaning my floors. I did an egg cleansing tonight but i don't know how to read the results but i'll try anyway

I stay positve cause i know that good things are going to happen for me
But i don't know what else to do i see what is going on and i am trying to help myself
I cannot afford any more products for this month and i am going to ask for help pro bono
i don't throw for people i keep to myself know people are jealous but i have just about concluded that somebody got it out for me for no reason.
Sorry to be so long
any suggestions :?:
I am proud to be a new Lucky Mojo Forum member
Action is the antidotes to despair
Thank you Saint Expedite for your help

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 am

Hi Loretta,
You need to get a reading with a reputable reader for this situation. Find a list of reader who can help you here: www.readersandrootworkers.org
I have edited your post because we can't comment on a MISC candle burning report here at the forum. If you are doing uncrossing work but not experiencing relief from your conditions then its even more imperative that you get a reading. Many of us offer readings for as little at $10/10 minutes. I would recommend you work with miss cat as she also gets lucky numbers for people.
Blessings,
Bri

tlady4

Unread post by tlady4 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 am

Thanks Bri, i will find a readings for as little at $10/10 minutes
I am proud to be a new Lucky Mojo Forum member
Action is the antidotes to despair
Thank you Saint Expedite for your help

tatiberg40

Unread post by tatiberg40 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 am

I'm very new but learning fast. I need help figuring out what to do to help my husband. We owned a bar/restaurant/nightclub for 4 years and went from it being very successful to being very bad after I left two times for maternity leave. My husband can be a royal di#! at times and I know he pissed of a lot of people. I am about 99% convinced that someone hexed him, because I have never met anyone who had such bad luck and makes such terrible decisions all the time, big and small alike. This is affecting us financially and his ability to make any money and keep a job. I have learned to only follow my intuition in dealing with him because it's almost like he just has a bad guide guiding him all the time. His bad luck if now effecting me. He is well educated with great experience, but no job seems to be coming his way and I am really struggling to make ends meet. Any suggestions for undoing or reversing a hex and helping that person attract money or financial independence.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 am

I would recommend that you start with a reading and rootwork consultation from one of the AIRR workers. They can help you determine if there is actually a hex involved, or whether the downturn is due to other things, and then put together a remedial plan to help get things back on track.

You can find the list of skilled and ethical AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, some cleansing would be very helpful here. I would wash the business down with Chinese Wash and fumigate with Uncrossing incense. You and your husband may want to take a series of 13-Herb Bath baths to help cleanse away anything that is holding you back. Then burn some Van Van candles for your business to help open the way to greater fortune, and wash your businesses doorstep with Money-Drawing &/or Fast Luck bath crystals each morning to help draw in more customers.

But a rootworker can help you really identify exactly what is going on and how best to turn things around.

Best of luck!

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 am

Hi.

I have my suspicions but no proof that someone, probably a woman, is doing work against me.

1) I read Tarot cards but it's a little vague. Maybe there's a specific card that anyone knows of that would answer this question?

2) I was told, many years ago, by a fortune teller that a woman had burned black candles in my name. I know many psychics are fakes and this is a common gimmick; but what if this is one of the cases where it is true? By candle divination, are there signs that would indicate this?

I will also look into the list of rootworkers.

Thanks!

Thank you St. Expedite
Thank you St. Anthony
Thank you St. Jude

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 am

1) There's no one tarot card that means you've been crossed up. There are several that can mean that in a reading but don't always (several of the swords cards come to mind), and then sometimes cards that you normally wouldn't read that way intuitively stand out as meaning such.

2) The same is true of candle divination; some signs are generally accepted, but each case is unique.

I would definitely look into getting a reading with an AIRR worker so that someone skilled at divination who is bound to an ethical code can look into your case and give you a straight answer.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am

1) If the Devil card comes out, sometimes that single card in the Rider-Waite deck can mean some kind of crossed up conditions. But I would look into the combination of cards. So I agree you need to get a reading from a rootworker, and get advised on what spells you need to do next.

2) When a candle burns with black soot, it usually signifies opposition.

However, Uncrossing and Protection work cannot hurt.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:00 pm

1) As stars noted, the Devil card is a clear sign, but there are other cards that can signify a family curse, an enemy throwing down on you, or a jealous rival. This is not the place to teach you tarot, but you are welcome to ask that question (because it is a good one) as a guest-caller on our weekly Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show. For information about the show and how to pre-register to become a guest, search this forum, read the January 2011 issue of the Lucky Mojo Newsletter, and also go to

http://luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

2) Signs of enemy work found in candle-burning are also traditional, and they include black soot, puddles of wax in the form of a threatening visage, exploding glass candle-cases, etc. You can read more about candle signs on the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on "Candle Magic Divination" at

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Now, i would like to seriously suggest that for $10.00 you can get a ten minute reading from any one of the AIRR members who offers these, just on the simple question, "Am I Being Cursed by an Enemy at This Time?" There are four AIRR members who offer these ten dollar readings on simple questions, as far as i know. Here are links to read about these workers and to book their ten dollar readings:

----------------------------------
All About Miss cat (that's me!):
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Yronwode
Book a 10 Minute Phone Reading with Miss cat:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ca ... nwode.html

All About Miss Bri:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e=Miss_Bri
Book a 10 Minute Phone Reading with Miss Bri:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/miss-bri.html

All About ConjureMan Ali:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ureMan_Ali
Book a Yes/No Email Reading with ConjureMan Ali:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/co ... n-ali.html

All About Miss Elvyra:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... uruto-Love
Book a 10 Minute Phone Reading with Miss Elvyra:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/el ... -love.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

I'd love to hear you speak about that topic on the show, Miss Cat. I didn't realize that one could call in to suggest a discussion! I just thought that it was for consulting on cases. I would feel badly taking up the time someone needed for a consultation to begin a lecture. Maybe you could devote a show to talking about some interesting topics such as this?

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 pm

thanks for the information and I'm working on putting everything together in terms of what to ask and how to best explain my situation.

I am, however, confused as to the date of the next radio show? I couldn't find it. thanks

Laura

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

The next radio show is January 9th, which is this sunday. It starts at 3pm Pacific standard time. You can sign up at this thread below

radio-show-pre-call-id-january-9,-2011-t10406.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 am

I always check for things that seem "out of step" to determine if I'm facing negativity. Candles that burn low, burn black with soot, or that go out is a warning sign to me. A sudden run of bad luck is another. Sometimes you can even get a "feeling" when something is wrong. I would get a reading, AND would do some uncrossing and protection work. You can't be too careful.

Actsofaith

Unread post by Actsofaith » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi,

I am fairly new to this kind of thing, but i was turned on to it recently by a friend who thinks there can be a solution to my long term dilemma.

I shared this with her once i found out what my horrible aun t& her husband are into. I found out that they have a special person back in our country that they they are funding to do their devil work.

My aunt, since my mom brought her and her children to America, has caused destruction in my family. There are many happenings that can be lead back to her. I can write a book about the obvious destruction she has plagued our family for almost nine years. Her wickedness knows no end. Since her presence in our lives my baby sister was born with cerebral palsy, certain immediate family members have become sick, and the stability of our home is constantly tested.

This woman and her family are like parasites, they only take advantage, and try to break my family apart. They force themselves on our lives, because my aunt is my sister's nurse and a bad nurse at that. Over the years, She has gotten away with heinous acts while with my sister that otherwise would have gotten her nursing license revoked. She refuses to leave because she has full advantage of her work situation and complete control of my mother.

Her attacks are only getting worse. Most recently she managed to get fired a nurse who was a GREAT asset to my sister because it was interfering with her hours ($).

I have prayed constantly for the removal of this woman and her entire family from our lives. But the solutions to this problem do not seem forth coming. Please advise me where to start. I need things that can do the following:

(1) to break the suppressive hold my aunt has on my mother

(2) Protect my family from their occult dark magic

(3) To ensure that they leave my family forever

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:11 pm

You want to start with a reading with a reputable rootworker. You can find them here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

This reader can confirm the presence of work being directed at you and your family and can either give you the steps to free yourself, or take on the case themselves.

There are many of us rootworkers on AIRR who specialize in such cases, check us out.

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for the reply, and I'm really sorry I missed the show. I will work on getting to hear the next one and I really am looking forward to it.

I've burned reversing candles (to send an alleged "hex" back to the sender) and it did burn black and sooty. Also went out, spilled onto the floor. I also did get on another black candle wax spilling and a "threatening visage" looked like a demon face. Also I am sure the place I was living in at the time had negative spirits in it. A fly flew into the candle and was killed, too. I think that was an uncrossing candle.There are a couple people I suspect and one of them is a woman artist who creates very disturbing paintings and clay figures. She is a sometime girlfriend of the person I am with. We have been separated (me and my boyfriend) for a year. There is far more to the story and I won't take up too much time here and I am going to....I think the best solution is to write it out and submit to one of the root workers by email, and perhaps there is a way to chat online? The phone is possible but it's easier if I can record somehow what is being said.

The mirror box reversing spell I will look into. I don't know for certain, also there are many "crossed conditions" between all of us.....it could be they just overloaded.

I lit a candle to St. Expedite recently and it went out four times, then burned low, then I put it out, relit it and it burned high that time. I did get what I asked for, eventually.

Thank you St. Expedite!

Thanks again to all who replied.

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 pm

I feel my girlfriends sister be using magic for us to break up and control my girlfriend everytime she goes out or just start back hanging around her sister we fall out or break and it be like the same excact words that I'm the problem I hate for her to go out and because its not with me, I had a reading before about this sister and was told she was going some where to have work done, that even the sister's husband knew about it as well, I have frozen her several times and we always get back together everything goes well for months and then she comes back start back calling and trying to feed her food and then she goes back and start fooling with her again and we fall out and she always repeat these same words to me like the magic the sister is using tells her to say it, now my girlfriend has a really bad head cold and she thinks its a sinus infection but I know its a symptom of magic being used I found on her passenger door handle some residue of a powder of some kind and I know it came frome the sister because she rode in the car with her yesterday when they went out really getting tired of this pain in the you know what constantly trying to break us up because of her jealousy of what we could have and I would like to know what I can do to rid us once and for all of her?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:13 am

My first recommendation would be to get a reading with one of the reputable readers listed here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
Because you want to determine if your suspicions are correct and if they are correct what the best way of treating/dealing with the situation would be.
Good luck!
Bri

Grantmojo

Unread post by Grantmojo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 am

Ok thanks miss bri.

Seventh Ray
Newly Registered

Unread post by Seventh Ray » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:16 pm

There are many disciplines you can follow to erase the effects of an exterior influence, but please note that all influences start with the opening of the self to such influences.

It's best to do some serious soul-searching and meditation to discern the inner state of your own being before concluding that you must be a victim of a spell or a magical working. Most disciplines will tell you that BELIEF or FAITH is 98 percent of the power of any kind of magical working or miracle-working.

If you find yourself thinking about this person constantly, and can't sleep as a result, could it be a simple matter of feeling guilt over an attraction to someone other than your boyfriend? If so, there is no magical formula for that, and you simply need to have a face-to-face meeting with this person and discover for yourself whether the inability to sleep is due to burying feelings which cause you shame and guilt, or if indeed, he is trying to steal you away from your boyfriend, let him know in NO uncertain terms that what he wants will never happen and to give up.

In any case, a reading will certainly not hurt. It might confirm to you what your higher self already knows.

shawngeez

Unread post by shawngeez » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

every since i stop talking to my ex girl friend ive been feeling like something is inside of me moving giving me pain on my left side like a grapping type feeling ive been, urinating like a a fleshy lookin substance and hav constant loose stool so now im drinking vinegar it stops the pain for a while then it starts again at 11:00 pm -6:00am im up all nite in pain it seem like something want to bust out of me. ive been to all the e.r. rooms in pittsburgh,pa they did blood work urine, ran iv the works i thought i had kidney failure test showed nothing and my x calls me asking how im doing and i didnt tell her anything waz wrong wit me and thatz why i feel like im prob jinx cause every since ive been in a realtionship wit my x shes been controlling me like a puppet on a string i couldnt think or focus without her i lost everything being with her nothing but bad luck i had for 3 years and everytime i try to leave she would call my phone or come pass my house i would get the shakes and give into her,her mom is a geetchie from south carolina as she calls herself, and i think shes behind all of it, from me ,and all the men her daughters and the mom herself has we all been trying to leave and all unhappy so theres got to be a root on all of us before her i use to do cleansing of my home and self but now im under attack it feels like so where can i start to reset myself and remove what ever they put inside of me,thanks for your help

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

A reading from a member of AIRR, Uncrossing, Cleansing and Protection. (all of those are needed).
http://readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html --- order the spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html
Look into all the threads by doing a search in the upper right hand corner for protection, cleansing etc.
Devil's Shoe Strings are multi purpose for protection, for live things in you and even for luck:
http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
Off the top of my head, devils shoe strings, mercury dimes, a devil pod, Four theives vinegar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
and Fiery Wall of protection (which is given above).
I would also strongly suggest if you work with The Saints, Saint Michael The Archangel for Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
take care and stay posted.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”