Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgender Intersex Love

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Don't feel worried, just relax and take in the advice and request coaching if necessary. You will have an 'inside' scoop of what is going and and will no longer have to 'guess'!

OIL-HOO-QQQQ
'Q' Oil
$7.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

jwmcclin,

Thank You ms.jwmcclin ....that made me feel alot better, all you guys make me feel better. its like another family here. lol, the lord as my savior, i'll make my love spells as successful as can be, and keep you guys in touch. I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you SO MUCH! I now pray over all my spells to grant my wish and make them special for "him" but I will get a reading. THANX AGAIN!!!! :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Have you had a reading on this matter? I may be slightly misreading here, but he's sweet, but he's planning on sleeping with someone other than you? Are you and him intimate?

You might need some direction on which way to take this work.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 am

ConjureMan Ali,

I have not had a reading yet. But once I get paid I may need to get one. And yes, he hasnt had no sexual contact with no one in a year, we only engaged in oral stimulation, and he stopped doing that because he claimed to be uncomfortable of the matter, after....like more than 7 or 8 x's and counting so I know he cant be 100% heterosexual if he claimed he didnt mind me doing it in the first place. I feel played. And its okay, I did a freezer spell on these "women" he may have sex with in the future ;)

I did a petition lst night with my follow me boy oil and now I may need the powder to anhebriate everything he touches. instead of using the oil, unless i can use the oil too? COMMENTS OR CONCERNS???

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 am

TBanks91,

I'm wondering the same thing about that. Also, any tips for someone who has no idea how to sew? (I don't think asking someone else to help me sew a pubic hair into somebody's hat is a wise idea.)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 am

TBanks91,

Its a trick, like a lady feeding her menstrual blood to her guy--the effectiveness cannot be accurately gauged as "true" or "false."

The effectiveness of such a trick depends on a variety of other considerations--are you guys living together or not? Are you in a happy relationship for the most part or not? Is there clear and open communication or not? Is the target easily influenced and impressionable or is he/she more stubborn and strong-willed? These are just some of the considerations that you would want to be aware of and why we can't answer questions like the ones above with a definitive yes/no.

With that said, does that trick work? Yes. I have seen it work. I learned it from miss cat and I also learned it from the ladies who used to do my hair in San Francisco--they swore by it.

You would need to sew it or a pin it to the hat. A similar trick is the hair in the crotch seam.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 am

kmew1315, here is what to do: Thread the hair on a needle. Do not knot the end of the hair or double the hair back, just keep the folded portion by the needle as short as possible. Slip the needle into the fabric in a seam of the hat or other article of clothing, and run it along until the hair runs out of the needle (which depends on how long the hair is). You can trim the ends of the hair if you like so that they do not show.

Now, remember, though, this is not just a simple mechanical act of sewing. You want to pray over your work as you do this.

Also, some people, especially if they have time and are doing this at home (as opposed to doing it in the bathroom of a club while you have borrowed the man's hat in play) may anoint the hair with their own sexual huices or with a love oil before threading it on the needle. This is not necessary, as the trick of the hair itself is mighty strong enough if you know how to focus your will, pray, and effect change.

Also, to the question of "is this true or non-fiction?" Well, non-fiction means it is not fiction, hence true -- so i think you were actually meaning to ask, "is this true or fiction?"

To answer that, i will give a double-reply.

(1) If you were asking whether this is an authentic hoodoo trick or something concocted for television or the movies, i can assure you that it is one of the oldest and most traditional African American love tricks, known to almost everyone who has grown up practicing this work, so it is a true, and non-fictional piece of African American conjure.

(2) If you are asking does it work or is it just a story that people tell without ever really trying it, i can assure you that many people have done it, including myself, and we have seen it to work. Ms. Bri gave a great answer when she explained that there are pre-existing conditions with respect to levels of intimacy that may influence the outcome, however.

This trick, and many, many others, are covered in my book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," which you can purchase for $16.00 from my shop. I recommend that you do so. Trying to learn spells piecemeal and one at a time on the internet from sources whose authenticity you doubt enough to come here for validation is not as efficient as purchasing an entire book devoted to hoodoo and filled with hundreds of authentic old-time rural and modern urban hoodoo and rootwork tricks.

Giood luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 am

Well so far tonight i'm going to rest and just wait for results to kick in and probably just focus on writing petitions in the future so i can let theze spells manifest. But my only question right now is, i'm going to file down my fingernails and toenails today while at work and at home, should I add the follow me boy oil to the filings or no?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 pm

So I knoow there are step by step rules of how I take my bath for me to use this spell to grant my wish, as I saw on how to use the bath crystals. But I'm a little slow haha! So I know I get undressed and soak in the tub. Then get out and wash my dirty laundry with how many cups of the bath water? And at dawn I go out EARLY in the morning and look at the sun, dump the bath water and don't look back praying what I want. Right? I know the basics because Im a loser like that. I NEED SPECIFICS....time, what to write, measurements and how to tell from North.South.East OR West.?

Taking my bath around 8 or 9:00

and of course no towel dry.

What about doing my laundry and what do in the morning is what i'm asking? :shock:

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Please keep your posts together rather than starting new ones. It helps us keep track of things.

A drawing bath is performed by washing yourself from feet up. As you do this you pray for what you desire. Get out and air dry, then take a portion of the used bath water to a crossroads and toss it east. Drawing baths can also be tossed on your lawn/doorstep to draw things to you home.

If you want to add bath crystals to your rinse cycle you can.

TBanks91, now that your posts are all together your story is coming together more. Your situation is something that needs a reading and consultation. You are attempting to start a relationship with a man who for good or ill considers himself straight. It doesn't matter what he does, or what you think--he thinks himself heterosexual. This is that needs addressing.

You can do all the love baths you want, but you need to get a reader to find out if that is the best course of action or if you need to include Clarity and Wisdom work, which I highly suspect you do.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm

THANK YOU CONJUREMAN ALI :mrgreen:

Now most definately, when I get paid, i'll get a reading. I just hope its a reading worth while of what I desperately wish and want. This is one wish i'll seek NEVER TO REGRET IF GRANTED!

Now, after the bath and collecting the used bath water, does it matter what time of day to use it?

Because it says for me to use it when the sunrises early in the morning.

Or can I do it anytime of the day?

And am I able to lay in it or am i having to stand up the entire time? :?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm in dire need of a reading on my friendship with this boy that i've mentioned for a few of my threads [for anyone who's catched up upon my journey here] that there is a boy, who I would LOVE to be involved with emotionally and to-be my romantic partner. For people whoo do not know, he is my age, he is single, and SUPPOSEBLY, he is heterosexual, let it be known that we are BOTH MALE, and we explored ourselves by me asking him if I could give him oral stimulation. He agreed [even though it was suppose to happen only once] soberly, he agreed.

My question is, we recently stopped within the month of either June or July, and I need to know a PERFECT 30-MIN person to do a reading on him. I need complete answers, sweetly and truthfully, and I want to know if he is TRULY ON THE DOWN LOW, [being that we are both african american] or if he is truly heterosexual within the time frame that he was saying. He acts somewhat straight, but if you were to see him act gay. You would believe it. LOL. I would like to know the prices and CUSTOMER RECCOMMENDATIONS knowing who is a great reader.

Also, I need to know step-by-step how to order one and what I need to do if my reading is succesful? I have SUCH A BIG HUNCH, he isn't straight. Especially since I gave him oral sexual attention. MORE THAN ONE OCCASION. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Reviews? And Steps? :| :| :|

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 pm

TBanks91, you have inquired about this situation several times, please consider getting a reading from a AIRR as discussed in your previous posts. I have posted the link to readers/rootworkers who specifically deal with Love issues here

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... or_Clients

I hope this helps.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

jwmcclin,

IT DOES! :mrgreen:

WIsh ME LUCK! And best wishes to you all. Hope I get what I wish for!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 pm

So...my only thing is, I research different forums and spell listings, but end up seeing to draw love to you, anoint from tip [top] to the base [bottom] and they same the samething to draw someone or something to you, you anoint from [base] bottom to [tip] top. And for the most part, I've been anointing all of my candles from bottom to top with FMB oil. And I'm on a Honey Jar right now and its in my bedroom. But so far, i've drawn all of my candles from bottom to top. Not top to bottom. SUGGESTIONS or corrections?

I dont wanna draw something from tip to base because I heard it serves as getting rid of something.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 pm

What are GOOD GOOD prayers for my perspective guy when putting on the FMB oil...? I usually carve his FULL NAME on red candles anointed with the FMB and/or semen sometimes. What can allure HIM TO ME? obsessively....? haha [seriously]?

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Soooo....I've did my homework and did some research on Skull Candles. And wanted to know which ones would influence someone's mind. Because obviously this guy i'm going to be influencing, I want to make him believe i'm the one for him. And i have the follow me boy oil to use. And I love it. We've spent so much time together. But i may need some more influencing oils. I'm getting a reading soon (yay) and i heard a white skull candle is for influencing thoughts, and a red one is for sexual/ love/ or lustful thoughts from me to the person. Any tips and tricks for triggering thoughts of making my bestfriend [specific person] to be in a relationship with me? Or start off hi having crushes for me? Honey Jar is still in EXCELLENT process.....what other follow me boy can you all give mee or skull spell advice? and petitions? :mrgreen:

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Tbanks91, prayers are personal. We cannot teach you to pray. Pray for what your heart desires and be confident that the Lord hears you.

The Song of Solomon are good scripture to read for love work of any kind.

Also, keep your posts together. You posted on a thread that didn't have much to do with your question and so it had to be moved.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 am

Hi everyone! Sooo with this best friend of mine everywheere i've been talking about on this forum, i accomplished a mission today. I honestly still believe he is somewhat gay, (read my posts for any details you've missed) and I actually got a piece of fabric from his underwear, I snipped a cube-shaped piece of it. But I dont know what to do with it? Anything???? Someone help me pleeeeease! Spells to make him love me with my FMB oil that can get him to see me unresistably? I'll take ANYTHING!!!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 am

the fabric is a personal concern. i would use some of it in a honey jar.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:49 pm

@Conjureman- you are right, from now on, i'll observe over my threads to see if I can get other peoples opinons and have my questions answered over the topics. And yes, I'll make my own prayers and I have been making my own petitions successfully :)

@nena1974- I do have already a honey jar manifested. And it does work successfully. my FMB oil has him hanging out with me like we are a couple already. haha! But what else can I use the fabric for? Any spell ihave NOT tried...or is easy and edible???

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:30 am

When it comes to passion/love/romance spells, there seems to be plenty of heterosexual tricks and spells, but what about spells that can help the not so straight? Haha, as a gay I have found spells for homosexual relationships in forms of pagan gods such as Apollo (from his myth with Hyacinth) or Freya, but not so much luck in hoodoo with saints and such. I know there is the Lavendar Drops Oil for homosexual relationships, but as apracticioner with limited access to the Lucky Mojo curios, finding this oil in my area hasn't been too successful.

Does anyone have any spells, tricks, or even saints that would help in a homosexual relationship? This incudes finding a new partener, keeping your present relationship happy, or anything else to do with a gay relationship.

Thank you for any knowlege or advice :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 am

You can use any love spell and just change the petition to suit a same-sex relationship.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 am

Hi thorn,
well luckily Lucky Mojo is a mail order company so that we who are far from them, still can get all the lovely supplies we need.
I'd suggest you get the Lavender Love drops spellkit, there is a link to that at the bottom of this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

Ordering supplies from LM online has worked very well for me and many others and I'm sure you will be satisfied with their service.
And as Devi said most spells and supplies will work for both same- and opposite sex relationships.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Gay love spells are very much part of hoodoo. You have whole product lines that are devoted to it like Lavender Love Drops and Q Oil.

You will also find many threads on this subject with wonderful advice on it.

And as state before love products can be used for heterosexual and homosexual love.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Just about every single technique used in drawing heterosexual love and lust can be used to great affect in homosexual situations. Everything from moving-candle spells, to mojo hands, to baths, to fervent and sincere prayer.

The same is true for most condition oils and hoodoo formulas. The only one I can think of that doesn't work well for queer couples is Adam and Eve products.

Now there are a few things uniquely suited to drawing a queer man a lover. First and for most, to me, is Safflower. Safflower is wonderful for drawing a passionate lover, tho it leans more towards one night stands then a boyfriend. You can use it in baths, smoke yourself with it, or mix it with bee's wax and rolls a candle in it.

That's just the tip of the ice-burg, but its a good start :)
HRCC Student #1559

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Turnsteel,

Safflower? I'd never heard of using it in this manner. Definitely something I'm going to have to try! I had VERY good results the first time I used the Lavender Love Drops, along with a red candle and Psalm 21, but eventually the effects wore off and the next round produced little to no results. I'm definitely going to try dressing a candle with Safflower oil, and will maybe get some of the plant and burn it as an incense.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 pm

RJLupin,

Safflower oil is a good base oil, but I wouldn't use it all on its own, you'd want to dress the candle with the actual flowers along with something like Q oil.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Here is a link to Turnsteel's recommendation for QOil:
https://www.luckymojo.com/q.html

OIL-HOO-QQQQ
'Q' Oil
$7.00

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Saint Sebastian is another one for same sex spells.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you Starsinthesky7.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't know if Saint Sebastian is petitioned for any type of love work. He is the patron of atheletes, soldiers, protector from the plague, and has become the unofficial patron of homosexuals. According to folk tradition he takes on this role because he is the patron of those who may be "outside the Church" or who are forgotten by the church. In this role he is the protector of those who are persecuted, but that doesn't make him a saint to call on for love.

As the unofficial patron of homosexuals, he guards from persecution, aids in enduring the torment of bullies, and protects from oppression.

If someone wanted to petition a saint for love, I'd recommend Saint Raphael, or Saint Valentine. Both of whome can find one's true love, no matter the gender.

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Turnsteel

Gotcha. I've got a few other botanicals I'd use, but I've usually used Almond oil as a base, and I've never tried the Safflower oil or plant. I'll conjure up another batch of my usual oil, using the Safflower instead, and order some Safflower plants with my next LM order so I can make a powder and an incense.

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

There's a film about St. Sebastian that is VERY homoerotic and contains a lot of male-on-male sex and nudity. I don't know how much is has to do with the actual St. Sebastian, but it's not the first time I've heard him connected to gays. A lot of his traditional representation in art is extremely erotic/homoerotic.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:38 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I don't know if Saint Sebastian is petitioned for any type of love work.
As someone who does a lot of same sex love work for clients, and as a gay man myself I can say that Saint Sebastian works very well for drawing a man a lover. In gay art and culture he's something of an icon, especially among gay men coming from a Catholic back-round. A couple of the story's around his death say that he was martyred for love of a roman soldier. So, while the Catholic church may not approve he is petitions fairly often for matters of gay love, I work with him and I know a few others that do as well. Just wanted to pop in and say that :)

You were also spot on when you said:
ConjureMan Ali wrote:As the unofficial patron of homosexuals, he guards from persecution, aids in enduring the torment of bullies, and protects from oppression.
He is a very, very strong protector of all people considered "outsiders". :D
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

That is interesting, I haven't seen him petitioned for love, so thanks!

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Very cool information thanks for sharing Turnsteel.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Hey Forum Friends! There was a sign up sheet for Saint Sebastian oil. I signed up.

ThornRavencall

Unread post by ThornRavencall » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks everyone :D
This has all been very useful!
I'll post any results I get from working with the saints you've suggested just to help judge their efficiency in this matter

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks Turnsteel for that knowledge, and confirmation that Saint Sebastian is worked with for gay love matters. I knew I had read that somewhere on the forum.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Thank you svarthyndan :) and at last check and from memory you are right! I remember there being a campaign by a very sweet member of the forum when it was rolling, and I hope that Y'all who are viewing this thread for help will sign up for the oil and complete the list of 15 :). Its a matter of 2 more people. I believe it would be a wonderful, helpful oil to work with. I'd be happy and proud to have because Miss Cat would be making a special batch!!! :)

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 am

Well actually it was for twelve triplethreat, I believe because the oils are made in batches of a dozen bottles.
I don't know if it did pass the deadline of September and that was why cat didn't make any, or if the thread just got buried so she didn't see it.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Well, I have lit a honey jar for almost ever.........I made a cookie sandwich using two chocolate chip cookies, some frosting and my semen. The other night he got drunk and said he wanted to give me sex......I swear I didn't ask for it. Now he is incarcerated. How can I get HIS HEART!!!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

Hi tboy and thanks for the update.
You have been working on this target a very long time now tboy. Have you set a time limit for your work? When working for reconciliation miss cat always advices to set a time to give up working on the target and do a cut and clear. There is plenty of good men out there who are loving, mature and not using crack. If you only focus on this guy you'll never see all those opportunities. Have you read miss cat's story on the cut & clear page?
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I know all your readings showed he loved you. But if you would be much happier if you instead were able to find another lover, If that would bring you much more love in your life, why cut yourself short and fight forever for this man? Who might never marry you, although he might love you.

Just my thoughts, and I hope you'll get real love in your life soon!

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 am

Thank God I found the website again last night. I really need some help fast...I was on here last year bcuz I was in a gay relationship with someone now for about 4 years that ended and me having some knowledge of spiritual work. I was doing some spells like oils, incense and 7 day (vigil candles) since I work best with them candles until my LM products arrived. Around that week when my order came we were back together. It was odd in the beginning & things eventually shifted back to normal.

During cleaning I lost my LM products box. His flaky friends & family resurfaced which caused problems for us, again. Which got him smoking weed constantly with mood swings, losing money or acting stingy with his money which in ways now he seems desperate for friends even to pay them for rides or buy weed for them and they were in his ear insulting him calling him curfew boy and telling him I am controlling him & his money whenever I speak about paying their cell phone bills and buying weed isnt right. He moved out in December, but got back together but he still moved to the family flop-house with utilites on illegally. It was getting close to the New Year and I been scared of something...since my teen years up to nearly 15 years somethings happen in a chain of events during my years with lovers like clockwork:

**Around Martin Luther King birthday...going through car problems and/or either my lovers will steal from me or argue with me that may cause separation or break-up.

**Around Feb til around Valentines Day - my lovers MIGHT flirt or talk to someone else or do or say odd things in a wrong way & will be distant towards me along with communication problems like phone, contacting or seeing one another like avoiding me..then they may separate or end the relationship losing love for me.

March - May- my lovers will separated or end relationship along with car problems and health problems.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Mysticguy. It's great to see you back!
Here is the link to AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Each one of the members of AIRR is talented, skilled, professional and brilliant. Read through their pages and find the one that is the best fit for you.
Here is a link to the inventory for products :
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html
Good Luck to you and welcome back!

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 am

Continued...

I wanted to stop the situation before it began. I couldnt find the box where the LM website was on so I looked up several different names which were wrong. I stumbled across a spell worker in January to see if they can help with the situation before it goes bad. Explaining my situation & telling them that my lover knows I do spiritual readings & work as well at times..they agreed to help.. Few days before they did the spell around Martin Luther King birthday my chain was gone...he took the chain for some days & brought it back..While arguing is forgetting what he said.. I sat back quietly thinking..the cycle is beginning again, the next day Jan 27th I confronted him with a picture of him & some people with him that I found out he secretly hung at the gay club on Jan 25th with one of the friends that argued with him & tried to split us up last year. Majority all the people that did him wrong and he separated with. called him within 2 hours that day apologizing what they did to him. The spell worker did the spell but on safety I had candles going..and he was fine. He said he was getting a IRS check for $1200.00 and dont know if it comes to me or the flip-flop grandma house where sometimes his cousins steal from. So the last few days he would be there not seeing me..I got worried.

My car had a flat before I got off my street & lost my keys the next day and in 4 days later he still wouldnt see me claiming he looking for the check but even though he dont drive he will be 5 driving minutes away from me or cleaning at my uncle's for money and wont tell me. I said the cycle is happening again.

Now Feb3rd he said he buying me some valentines gift but during that time I said I feel we're becoming different & he is acting different. He said we been through some tough times and our feelings is different but he still wants to be with me. My house phone was acting funny with crossed lines..he said he called my cell phone & someone said he has the wrong number. He called a friend saying he dont know what is going on and he wants our relationship to work. I called him that day of superbowl..no response. He called the next day claiming I'm playing mind games...he said he didnt know about our relationship & if he still loves me. He texted everyday last week on his own and eventually his phone got messed up & his cell phone cut off cuz he blew his money of not paying it. He called from another phone & said we will talk he is confused & still avoid seeing me & he wont talk about it.

It's like it's getting worse...and its really SCARING ME..watching my relationship end like the others around the precise days. I lit some candles and after Valentines day he called from someone else's cell phone since his phone still off..he suggested to be friends cuz he dont know if he in love with me anymore... But he saw my uncle to clean the house for money 2 hours before he broke things off & told my mom we're still together not living together and we suppose to talk.

I found my keys and my LM products of Follow Me Boy, Stay With Me, Essence Of Bend-Over Lavender Love Drops oils..I have 7 day candles which seems to work best for me & I have a red skull candle.
I NEED some help ASAP.. I'm trying to get a reading today if possible. Im trying to save my relationship.. So, does anyone have any suggestions to help my love situation..and if there is any good AIRR root-worker that has helped in gay love cases....

Please respond...It's a very scary thing to watch a relationship to end like precisely the others from a cycle..I'm trying to get help today, before things get worse

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 am

Many of the Readers and Rootworkers check the Forum and offer advice daily, weekly, etc., but I have not seen a member of AIRR repond back to the Forum and say, "I'm here I'll take you today". They all have scheduled appointments, too. Like I said, they are Professionals. It might be that a member can take you by phone, email, etc. today, but it is a choice that you are going to have to make and schedule permitting. You have to choose them. In any choice you make, you will be in good hands. :)

mysticguy

Unread post by mysticguy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 am

Hey Triple Threat.. I sent some message to some AIRR but waiting for a reply.. I'm trying my best to get help today..I'm trying...but it is really scaring me..If the cycle does like its doing..then today he will be more colder and avoiding then the last few days when I last spoke to him.. on this day they usually call around between 2-5pm... I'm trying to get this situation together before it gets worse like the rest of them has.. I'm hoping a good AIRR reader can help me today... Do you or anybody have any suggestion on what vigil candles to burn to try to help the love situation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 am

First off you need to calm down. I understand you are in a difficult situation BUT acting like this is only going to get you more to worry about.

If you know that things happen in cycles like this with different lovers, then something is amidst. Rather than getting a reading concerning this current lover, you need to see what is going on with YOU, and why this keeps happening TO YOU.

I would consider getting an email reading, and perhaps you can see which AIRR workers are available for that. But I would hope that you have some uncrossing supplies, along with some protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

And if you are worried about he people affecting your lover then put them in a freezer spell.

Then you can go from there. I would not proceed with out a reading to any other work.

You are in such a frantic state...that you are not taking this by the horns. I mean we can all wait and be scared sitting ducks, but if you arent trying to do some uncrossing and protection work then you are just going to work yourself up into a frenzy.

I recommend that you do some uncrossing and protection work for you and your space.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:36 pm

I set a cut threshold of one year. It has been six months. So far, the spell seems to be working, but I realize a selfish spell I cast has manifested. I asked that all other relationships be severed. Well, his drug use is roaring back and his family and everyone is like so DONE!! I feel bad!

My heart still wants him and I promised myself if either of us found better, I'd let it go. But so far, no one has appeared that was looking for more than quick sex or something.

I am heeding your words.......he is in jail currently. If the case goes bad, I will perform the cut and clear. Right now, my heart still says yes!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:58 am

It is good that you have that limit.
If you want to undo the spell work you did you can dig up the remnants and pour jinx killer on it. You can also do something to bring back the family to his aid. But he is still a mess. You could work a cast off evil spell for him to stop his drug use and a lavender love spell kit if he gets out of jail. If you have had a reading with an AIRR reader that you trust, you can always make a new appointment with them for an update reading and to get advice on what rootwork would be your best choice right now.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-jinx-killer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:15 am

I talk to Miss Bri on the 22nd......I can't wait. I have to get some clarity on this issue.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Make sure you check out her blog regularly as her readings are tentative since she can go into labor any day now. This is how she plans on updating and letting you know if your reading has been canceled.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 am

The problem with the spell was I didn't really DO anything......just said the words out loud. No big ritual, no candle.......Tomorrow I talk to the Probation Officer. We'll see what is going on.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 am

UPDATE: I spoke to another psychic and once again, this man is my future. Even I am baffled at times. He wouldn't normally be my type. But there is something about this man that I just can't let go of. So my question while I'm ordering online is what can I SEND him (in scent or essence) to increase his attraction to me?

RJLupin

Unread post by RJLupin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

I'll definitely commit to buying some of the oil if it's made. Where do I sign up? Sounds awesome.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Well I can't comment on what other psychics say and if they are honest. I don't mean any disrespect to any spiritual worker but I hope you have read this article by cat.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

If I were you I would wait with the order until you've had the reading with miss Bri. Then she can recommend the best products for you based on the reading. A generall suggestion otherwise would be to dress the things you send him with Lavender Love Drops Sachet Powder.

You can ask miss Bri if the prayer you did caused him to lose contact with his family or if it is only the fact that they are tired of his bad behavior.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm

I got done once for $1500 to remove some negativity. She promised that was all I needed, but three weeks later needed another $700. I ignored her calls til she gave up. I don't know she was real, but she gave me a small bottle of "jinx remover". The liquid was blue, viscous, and smelled like Dawn soap with a label printed on an inkjet. Yeah, why I decided to learn how to do this stuff myself.

tboy1977

Unread post by tboy1977 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 pm

I love this man, but this is one fault I can't cure.....the arrogance. Is there a spell to remove it?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”